Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" (11029 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies / Congratulations To Our Dear Amatarasha. Currently At The Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Imagine guys getting angry at the truth.

Go and hustle time waits for no man

You are no more young at 45. No young woman in her prime is checking for you at 45 without millions, when they’re younger guys who are financially stable, with looks, charm and sex appeal to go with it. Imagine how embarrassing it is to bring a man old enough to be my dad as a husband in front of my friends, the money you must give to me must cover my shame and embarrassment. It must be substantiallllll. You either get with it or get lost.
Regina Regina,
Sade, Sade
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Thank you.
You are welcome!!
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by lukui: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
the greatest or biggest problem to ever befall a man is woman! since I have been born I have not benefited from any woman except guys! all the problems in mans lives were causes by women, they were solely created by God to create problems for man. nothing good can come out of them. stick with them at your own peril. our olden days fathers know this that is why when one of them wants to nag and be jealous, they immediately marry a young girl to replace or substitute the old haggered witch!!!

the older they women grow, they more dangerous and blood sucking, pocket sucking, mind sucking and money sucking they become, most guys that rob, steal, or kill do do to please their wives. it is what they were told by their wives.that is what they usually do!!!
Even guys who do yahoo yahoo, or money rituals, what do they do when they hammer? they carry babes with big asses around. it is those babes or women that later collect all their money and run them down making EFCC to later catch them!!!
Who eats shit in Dubai? Women! Who sleeps with dogs? Women!! Who calls pastors and men of God rapists and defame men of God? Women!!!
All the bad things of this life cycles around women!! Our society will be better of without women!!! Who walks nude or half naked through the streets every minute, hour, second and right now as you are reading? Women!!! why do men rob banks? what motivates them?? why does a guy smoke shisha, weed, drink rephnol, one sachet of tramadol tablets? To satisfy woman!!!!
WWW=WEED+WINE=WOMEN!!!!!!
WIFE=WORLD INSTRUMENT FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!
I don't need to stress myself about women because they are one of the most precious tools of the devil!!!
He sharpens them, polishes them everyday!!!
No wonder a wise man was asked that who will be the most inhabitants of the hellfire and he replied: "Women!!"
They asked the wise man, did they disobeyed God? he replied: "No, they were not satisfied with what their husbands did for them!!! If he did something, they will say he didn't do anything!!!!" Meaning that you can't satisfy them!!! or they are insatiable!!!!

I rest my pen!!!
Nairaland Good afternoon!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Hustle and make money so you will not be using graphs and pictures to argue on top of the obvious. I’m out.
You prefer Yahoo boys obviously!! grin grin grin
Graphs no dey enter your head tongue

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
thebosstrevor:

No sir, i am not your mate sir, i am not giving you the Bleep you sign, sir

sir, you just said you are a programmer in the uk, i want to learn from you, sir

pls sir, can you send me your github page link sir, i will like to check your code sir.

Thanks sir,
Sir, this is too much Mischief tongue
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
lukui:
before I used to be worried about what women say about Me, but right now after learning a lot about women and their God's giving natural manipulative talents and skills, I don't give a fvck about whatever shiit they say anymore!!!!

and I noticed that it has helped me a lot, both in my workplace and in my street, I just look at them as bad belle people and I zoon off them!!!!

they can't add any value to you, but they think that they can diminish your value,

wise guys will know what I mean!!!!
only a fool will be listening to a woman's manipulative advice!!! before you know it she will wreck you down and even bitch about it to everybody that she knows, they are very good at bringing people especially men down and then coming from the mans downfall like they themselves are saints, where as they are nothing but hoes and pvssies!!!

the best thing for a guy is to chop his own and clean his mouth, women!!! women!!! bunch of hoes and farm tools!!! just use and dump them, good for nothing people!!! rely on them at your own peril!!!!

you say that I am mean and wicked abii??
flash back to the story of Adam and Eve, how did the devil caught Adam? through his wife!!!!
anytime, you want the downfall of a great man, just enter him through a woman and he will easily fall!!!! women know this and they use it against men every day, minute, second from the creation of earth and they will continue using it till judgement day!!!!
a word is enough for the wise!!!
Will you marry them?? grin
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
thebosstrevor:

sir, i said i want to see your github page sir, i didnt say you should tell me the name of the co-founder of github

sir, i hate bragging on a faceless forum, pls sir show me a proof that you are a programmer sir.

Thanks sir.

Obsession tongue
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
lukui:
the greatest or biggest problem to ever befall a man is woman! since I have been born I have not benefited from any woman except guys! all the problems in mans lives were causes by women, they were solely created by God to create problems for man. nothing good can come out of them. stick with them at your own peril. our olden days fathers know this that is why when one of them wants to nag and be jealous, they immediately marry a young girl to replace or substitute the old haggered witch!!!

the older they women grow, they more dangerous and blood sucking, pocket sucking, mind sucking and money sucking they become, most guys that rob, steal, or kill do do to please their wives. it is what they were told by their wives.that is what they usually do!!!
Even guys who do yahoo yahoo, or money rituals, what do they do when they hammer? they carry babes with big asses around. it is those babes or women that later collect all their money and run them down making EFCC to later catch them!!!
Who eats shit in Dubai? Women! Who sleeps with dogs? Women!! Who calls pastors and men of God rapists and defame men of God? Women!!!
All the bad things of this life cycles around women!! Our society will be better of without women!!! Who walks nude or half naked through the streets every minute, hour, second and right now as you are reading? Women!!! why do men rob banks? what motivates them?? why does a guy smoke shisha, weed, drink rephnol, one sachet of tramadol tablets? To satisfy woman!!!!
WWW=WEED+WINE=WOMEN!!!!!!
WIFE=WORLD INSTRUMENT FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!
I don't need to stress myself about women because they are one of the most precious tools of the devil!!!
He sharpens them, polishes them everyday!!!
No wonder a wise man was asked that who will be the most inhabitants of the hellfire and he replied: "Women!!"
They asked the wise man, did they disobeyed God? he replied: "No, they were not satisfied with what their husbands did for them!!! If he did something, they will say he didn't do anything!!!!" Meaning that you can't satisfy them!!! or they are insatiable!!!!

I rest my pen!!!
Nairaland Good afternoon!!!!!
Safitu, is he right??
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Toor! Save your mentions.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Money and looks combined. grin

Hustle o. Make you fit no get time to dey argue nonsense.
Kuku shoot me nah... grin grin

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
ericsmith:

Is it not true women are so scared of getting old? lets focus on that forget he mentioned face app.

Let me ask you, are you not scared of getting old? Everybody will get old cos it is bound to happen, so tell me who won't be scared of getting old, don't you think of how you will look like, all wrinkled and saggy etc. when you eventually get old? Isn't that scary to you?

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Fountainofdumbass is pained about something that I can’t figure out yet.

It is my theory and I stand by it. Most women didn’t do the FACE APP challenge cause they are scared about getting old. They can’t imagine that pretty face go down the drain. All the makeup and fake chemicals on their face.

You are a boy with a lily brain and dumb thinking, that FACEAPP is for people like you who are insecure in their skin, most people didn't use it cos it's ridiculous to say the least, not all women use make up or chemicals on their face get their into your tiny dot head, and that is not the reason why most women didn't use the APP,

I hope you've learnt one or two from my writeup or would you like me to break it down for you like a toddler that you are?

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by FROGMAN101(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are a boy with a lily brain and dumb thinking, that FACEAPP is for people like you who are insecure in their skin, most people didn't use it cos it's ridiculous to say the least, not all women use make up or chemicals on their face get their into your tiny dot head, and that is not the reason why most women didn't use the APP,

I hope you've learnt one or two from my writeup or would you like me to break it down for you like a toddler that you are?

Foutainofdumbass

The app wasn’t in anyway racist so “insecure in your skin” is another baseless and retarded comment with no concrete evidence. But I will give it to you considering your level of reasoning. It’s low.

I think I am done here, Fountainofdumbass.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Godoverevery: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
virgoquin:

Hahaha,Are you minding these deluded souls parading themselves as ALFA males here.

Truly they have adopted ned as their patron forgetting that ned couldn't have married regina without having enough money which many of them are lacking.

Which young girl full of life would be able to put up with them when they are in their 40s 50s and their dick has become wrinkled,saggy balls without them having money
Am actually force to reply because it is a shame you saying alot of wrong things with confidence.....my dear since time memorial men at old age av been marrying ladies very young whether rich or poor...dat is a fact which doesn't need ur approval.....so stop pointing towards D's ned narrative cos is all over social becos we all no him...alot of poor men are marrying young ladies everyday all over the world.... just look around you or better still travel to see things with ur eye..... just becos you can't marry a old man doesn't mean alot of ladies out there can't...... always speak for yourself.
I don't believe in alpha male thing.....but I was in a discuss sometime last year and the guest speaker said something....he said Wen God wanted to create Adam he mould him from dust and breath into him to give him Life....but wen he wanted to create eve he had to take a rib from adam to form her and that was all and unfortunately she was never part of his initial plans....I no deep down within you no you just putting up a front without no bases.
The Bible never mention a female angel.

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Foutainofdumbass

The app wasn’t in anyway racist so “insecure in your skin” is another baseless and retarded comment with no concrete evidence. But I will give it to you considering your level of reasoning. It’s low.

I think I am done here, Fountainofdumbass.

Frog brain, don't run away, come and prove to us how the FACEAPP determines how scared women are of old age, give us a graphical table with a thorough research link on how you came up with this stupid thinking, prove to us you are not a slow drolling frog boy who came up with a theory that an APP proves something shameful that a kid would never utter.

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Logobenz2: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Every man knows from inception that he has to hustle na.so we don't need women to tell us.
But what happens when we hustle and make it?you all want us to come back to your broke asses? undecided
I always get angry when I see men hustle,build a good life for themselves and go carry one low baller in the name of a wife.
If you are in my circle of friends,I will express my disgust for that act and bounce if you dare make that mistake.
Made men should go for made women only so the broke ones remain in their gutters.simple!
I am glad guys are beginning to see this and are changing their ways.
Let's see how far their sense of entitlement will take them.
Sense them no get,one naira no dey,na to dey misbehave up and down them sabi undecided
Bunch of cockroaches.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by FROGMAN101(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Frog brain, don't run away, come and prove to us how the FACEAPP determines how scared women are of old age, give us a graphical table with a thorough research link on how you came up with this stupid thinking, prove to us you are not a slow drolling frog boy who came up with a theory that an APP proves something shameful that a kid would never utter.

It’s better I don’t cause you would never understand.

Also notice you are doing a tit for tat cause I mocked your moniker.

Frogman or Frogmen is/are the nickname of arguable one of the elite military teams in the world, the navy seals. A better formation and unit than anything NIgerian soldiers have to offer. You are not exposed so wouldn’t understand.

But yours remain the Fountainofdumbass grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bbbwings:

It is the price we have to pay
We've always had to do it on our own
The baggage that comes with life rest solely on our shoulders
We have too many people depending on us
Lol.

It's actually women's physiology. We don't experience as much oxidative stress as men, for example, maybe it's b/c you've too many people depending on y'all, as you've said . With the rate at which Nigerian women in Nigeria can be demanding, I empathize, lol. Overall, OS is about 4x higher in men than in women. Women's oestrogen are also very protective in warding off diseases.

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Let me ask you, are you not scared of getting old? Everybody will get old cos it is bound to happen, so tell me who won't be scared of getting old, don't you think of how you will look like, [b]all wrinkled and saggy [/b]etc. when you eventually get old? Isn't that scary to you?

you really crack my ribs, buh unlike women we men don't even think about,not to talk of worry about miscellaneous tins as wrinkle & what exactly we go saggy ...hope is the balls grin it as alway been like that.
Women are beings of attention there whole existence is basis on how they look to themselves & opposite sex.
Old age is a concern for women becos feel men would no longer find them attractive, hence why they easily commit adultery with younger men that can flatter.
imagine ned picked regina over her mother ... she was also single. grin

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Bbbwings: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
theButterfly:

Lol.

It's actually women's physiology. We don't experience as much oxidative stress as men, for example, maybe it's b/c you've too many people depending on y'all, as you've said . With the rate at which Nigerian women in Nigeria can be demanding, I empathize. Overall, OS is about 4x higher in men than in women.
Women's oestrogen are also very protective in warding off diseases.
Right..
But we must not discount the social pressure too.
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
Kuku shoot me nah... grin grin

Babe, sebi everybody will logout and face reality. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Babe, sebi everybody will logout and face reality. Mtcheew.
Las las. grin
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by orble: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:
NL guys don awaken all the sleeping tigers in the women. See countering everywhere grin grin

A theory of Karl Marx comes to mind..

Female have no tigers in them they are tigress. It not the first time hun and surprise they are not using the word "FEMINISM" Don't know what is fussing them.

You all are mad

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
eni4real:
Male Menopause or Andropause is just a campaign.. .
Menopause means dry Menses!!! No more menses... That is the real deal!!!
A man can marry a new wife at 70 and still perform with the help of right herbs or Vigrx plus supplements.. Stop misinforming the public about masculinity...
It is high time Masculinist rose to cut Anti-Men agenda of Feminists. It's becoming excessive and reeks of lies...

keep telling yourself lies to make you feel good. The purpose of the post is to enlighten people about the biological changes mens' bodies undergo. Y'all keep age shaming women as if mens' bodies remain the same forever. Do some research before discrediting all I've said. Men find it hard to retain erections and have sex as they grow older so stop deluding yourself. Women can simply use lube to have sex as they mature. Will lube make your dick hard or your sperm potent in old age? undecided

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:
So I have read many threads here in which men keep mentioning the fact that women usually have an age limit at which they ought to have gotten married (usually 25-30) and that men can keep playing the field till they are 40 (someone even said 50 lmfao) without feeling any pressure because apparently they are sexually agile for most of their lifetime (or fresh till 100 as said by ubunja cheesy). But is this really true? That only women's bodies age sexually? you guessed it mate, NO it isn't. Mens' bodies do in fact go through several changes sexually as they mature. So the purpose of this thread to enlighten our deluded "alfa meils".

One thing doesn’t change, older men’s—and women’s—ability to enjoy erotic pleasure. But with age, sex changes. It becomes less like the Fourth of July, and more like Thanksgiving. However, even without exploding fireworks, the erotic flames can still burn hot and bright—if older men adjust to the changes aging brings, and if women involved with older men understand what’s happening to their lovers.

When does a man become sexually “older?” It varies, but usually between 45 and 50. A medically problematic lifestyle, for example, smoking, typically accelerates the changes, and a healthy lifestyle may postpone them, but even men in robust health with exemplary lifestyles experience age-related sexual changes. Depending on the man, the changes may develop gradually or surprisingly suddenly, like within six months.

1. Erections become iffy.

After 45 and certainly by 50, erections rise more slowly and become less firm and reliable. Sexual fantasies are no longer enough to raise one. Men need handling, and as they grow older, often increasing amounts of more vigorous stroking. It’s disconcerting to lose firmness and suffer wilting from minor distractions—a phone ringing—but these changes are normal. Unfortunately, many men mistake them for erectile dysfunction (ED) and become anxious that they're nearing the end of the erotic ropes. This makes things worse. Anxiety constricts the arteries that carry blood into the penis, making erections even less likely.

2. Premature ejaculation (PE) may return.

PE is usually considered a young man’s problem, the result of over-excitement in young bucks starting to rut. But the landmark University of Chicago “Sex in America” study shows that many men—about one-third—report it throughout the lifespan, meaning that PE is men’s most common, most persistent sex problem. A recent scientifically rigorous survey shows that PE affects 31 percent of men in their fifties, 30 percent in their early sixties, 28 percent from 65 to 70, and 22 percent from 75 to 85.
The reason PE sometimes returns after 50 is that age-related erection changes make men anxious: Will I get hard? Will I stay hard? What the @#$% is happening to me?

3. Intercourse fades from the sexual menu.

Intercourse is fundamental to reproduction, but after the reproductive years, it becomes problematic. For older men, iffy erections and ED become increasingly prevalent. When they can't get it up anymore especially without depending on performance drugs, they tend to just relegate sex to the background.

5. Men's sexual pace becomes much like a woman's. Metabolism rate in older men is slower than in women, so they tend to gain a lot of weight. If you do your research you'll find out that weight gain has effects on older peoples' sex life.

And let's not forget that men younger than 40 have a better chance of fathering a child than those older than 40. The quality of the sperm men produce seems to decline as they get older. Most men make millions of new sperm every day, but men older than 40 have fewer healthy sperm than younger men.

So dear "alfa meils" by all means keep chopping and cleaning your mouth, keep age shaming women, keep deluding yourself that you will remain fresh and agile till you are 50, na your body go tell you cheesy cheesy
Preach.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Nigga doesn't want to accept the fact that the "male menopause" is real...keep deluding yourself bruv
Male Menopause is the reason old men go for women the age of their children. it is a way to escape the harsh reality that that are in a crisis, midlife crisis

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Undertaker001: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Male Menopause is the reason men for women the age of their children. it is a way to escape the harsh reality that that are in a crisis, midlife crisis
are you alright?

were you expecting men to go for expired hoes like yourself who have less than 10 years of productivity?

you'll be just 30 years of age and be looking like a eniola badmus or teni makanaki.. why won't we go for fresh kill?

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
carter009:
I don't know Why some girls will know they truth and will still be arguing , women age faster than men and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Yet women outlive men so what are we saying.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Undertaker001:
are you alright?

were you expecting men to go for expired hoes like yourself who have less than 10 years of productivity?

you'll be just 30 years of age and be looking like a eniola badmus or teni makanaki.. why won't we go for fresh kill?

i am talking of expired men with wilting erections, sagging pot bellies and balding heads nearing the end of their sexual careers but grasping straws like drowning men.

Sweetie I am A lady, not a H0E like the women in your life.

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
FROGMAN101:

The manipulative quote NIgerian women use when they want a Nigerian man to feel bad about his financial state when they stay home doing nothing.

Sweetheart I am rich. If I want when I get back to Nigeria in December, I will buy you father’s house and the one next to it. Maybe your street if I want.

So I am not in your click of “hustle o nonsense” and yes I have the time to argue with you lots here.
Please comman buy the House my father stays in. it is estimated at a value of 500 million.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by FROGMAN101(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Please comman buy the House my father stays in. it is estimated at a value of 500 million.

You dad is a hardworking man.
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by orble: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Imagine guys getting angry at the truth.

Go and hustle time waits for no man

You are no more young at 45. No young woman in her prime is checking for you at 45 without millions, when they’re younger guys who are financially stable, with looks, charm and sex appeal to go with it. Imagine how embarrassing it is to bring a man old enough to be my dad as a husband in front of my friends, the money you must give to me must cover my shame and embarrassment. It must be substantiallllll. You either get with it or get lost.

As a teen hustler on the street then no female I repeat no female (except grown mothers) gave us a hoot. We use to change and pretend and show them money.

even in mid twenties the broke ones are regarded as filth. I have gotten into trouble with guys on this mater

No woman I repeat no women have a thing for a broke man no matter his age.

Stop writing foolishly.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ / Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.