Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" (11026 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies / Congratulations To Our Dear Amatarasha. Currently At The Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
I'm not saying you shouldn't form alpha male oooo, if you like form gamma and Einstein self.

Las Las we will all log out and face reality. grin

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

Going by this analysis, it should mean that there are no women in the same work environment as you as they all are at home sleeping, wearing make up and all.

But is that the case?
Has work ever stop women from doing the aforementioned? just mention one to prove me wrong ?

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

If they ask you now, you'll say you have sense ba? Contradicting yourself by yourself all alone in one comment.

Let's try something, come at me with intelligent counters devoid of profanities and bias and subjectivity. Who knows,maybe then,I just might give a Zap
Is it a crime to be a sperm toilet? Beside, I specified that I was not shaming you. grin

I have no intention of countering you. To achieve your purpose, you will need more than shaming language. That's outdated in influencing discourse.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Paxie55: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm not saying you shouldn't form alpha male oooo, if you like form gamma and Einstein self.

Las Las we will all log out and face reality grin

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:

Las Las we will all log out and face reality. grin
Who doesn't know that? if ubunja myself and the rest are smart enough to brainstorm, produce facts and prove them shouldn't we be smart enough to make money? You lot are the ones we are worry about, whats the point you can easily make money with pussy right?

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Nigga doesn't want to accept the fact that the "male menopause" is real...keep deluding yourself bruv
Did I say menopause isn't real? Did anyone say men remain the same till they die? You just proved my point that you are not worth the conversation. You are full of crap. Keep deluding yourself.

5 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by catwalq(f): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Has work ever stop women from doing the aforementioned? just mention one to prove me wrong ?

Then it means that the first time you quoted me, YOU WERE WRONG. We make up,and sleep - when we are supposed to - some even wear butts,but we also go to work and contribute to the economy.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by AstroG: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2019
Paxie55:
Alfa male kor.

Please, if you should be an online alfa male, make sure you have money to stand in real life. Cos out There, if you don't have money, you ain't shit, both men and women will look down on you.

The strength you use in proving you are an online alfa male can be channelled into something productive in reality.

I hate poor men.

undecided undecided
Ah nor blame you

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Paxie55: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2019
AstroG:

undecided undecided
Ah nor blame you
Jee chuba ego
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by catwalq(f): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Is it a crime to be a sperm toilet? Beside, I specified that I was shaming you. grin

I have no intention of countering you. To achieve your purpose, you will need more than shaming language. That's outdated in influencing discourse.

I know your memory is mixed with net so its leaky and short term. You started the exotic words first mister.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Did I say menopause isn't real? Did anyone say men remain the same till they die? You just proved my point that you are not worth the conversation. You are full of crap. Keep deluding yourself.

Haha. Some of your 'alfa meil' ilk said so. your leader ubunja even said they are fresh till they are 100 years old. I've never met a more deluded bunch of fvcktards before

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Who doesn't know that? if ubunja myself and the rest are smart enough to brainstorm, produce facts and prove them shouldn't we be smart enough to make money? You lot are the ones we are worry about, whats the point you can easily make money with pussy right?
They can't be reasonable because the facts are not what they want to hear. What do they do? They start shaming, insulting and strawmanning and misrepresenting your views to suit their narrative or discredit you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

I know your memory is mixed with net so its leaky and short term. You started the exotic words first mister.
But you are my lovely sperm toilet. To me, my words are innocuous. grin
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Paxie55:

I swear. I'm so tired of these rabble rousers proving nonsense to us.

An alpha male don't even have time for this nonsense. These online belligerents have really degraded that word "alpha". Alpha male is focused, straight and plain. Unlike these scallywag that think "alpha" is about manipulating another human being to top their games.
I'm so tired.
Very straight, as a matter of fact, sex means nothing to them. If they like you, they like you for who you are not the hole between your legs.Not all these pusssy hustlers manipulating little girls to satisfy their raging hormones. grin grin grin

Wetin man no go read for Nl self grin

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by catwalq(f): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
But you are my lovely sperm toilet. To me, my words are innocuous. grin

Whatever rocks your boat fvcktard. Have a terrible day kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Paxie55: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very straight, as a matter of fact, sex means nothing to them. If they like you, they like you for who you are not the hole between your legs.Not all these pusssy hustlers manipulating little girls to satisfy their raging hormones. grin grin grin

Wetin man no go read for Nl self grin
Very True, unlike these pvsi hustlers that thinks otherwise.
I don't know how some of these men reason I swear.
What is sex these days that someone would choose to go all the way of manipulated tactics just to get laid? Sometimes, I think they are sex starved teenagers following the footstep of a dead beat grandpa.
Babe, I'm tired mehn!! grin

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by AstroG: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Paxie55:

Jee chuba ego

Nne,
Send your Aza,make ah balance you cool cool
Ah no poor like you,

Holeosho
Na your type dy Leech guys hardwork undecided undecided
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

Whatever rocks your boat fvcktard. Have a terrible day kiss kiss
Have a terrible day too, my lovely and darling b!tch. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Paxie55: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2019
AstroG:

Nne,
Send your Aza,make ah balance you cool cool
Ah no poor like you,

Holeosho
Na your type dy Leech guys hardwork undecided undecided

Don't ever quote me again, from your comment, it won't be very difficult to dictate that you are from gutter.
Stay on your lane next time. Bye.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by FROGMAN101(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Have a terrible day too, my lovely and darling b!tch. kiss kiss

Women evolved through manipulation. From the ancient times. So I understand threads like this.

NIgerian men, face your hustle and grind hard. You are already at disadvantage being a NIgerian so you have to work triple hard. Find something you love doing.

Wasting your resources on women is the most stupid thing you would ever do.

Soon I will start helping men on Nairaland in the best way I can.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

Then it means that the first time you quoted me, YOU WERE WRONG. We make up,and sleep - when we are supposed to - some even wear butts,but we also go to work and contribute to the economy.
You need to read our posts all over again. Thanks for proving me right.
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by AstroG: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Paxie55:

Don't ever quote me again, from your comment, it won't be very difficult to dictate that you are from gutter.

PAINMENT!!

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Women evolved through manipulation. From the ancient times. So I understand threads like this.

NIgerian men, face your hustle and grind hard. You are already at disadvantage being a NIgerian so you have to work triple hard. Find something you love doing.

Wasting your little resources on women is the most stupid thing you would ever do.

Soon I will start helping NIgerian men on Nairaland in the best way I can.
I agree with you. All men need the redpill but Nigerian men need it most.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Paxie55:

grin

5 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by joeeee240(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

You asked if a 19 year old would marry Regina if she were the grandmother. If young men get the chance to marry a woman as old and rich as Ned Nwoko, believe me they will cheesy most can do anything for the paper

You are stupîd

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
joeeee240:

You are stupîd

And you are re.tarded

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Wasting your resources on women is the most stupid thing you would ever do.

Soon I will start helping men on Nairaland in the best way I can.

Yet you guys do it everyday

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by carter009(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2019
I don't know Why some girls will know they truth and will still be arguing , women age faster than men and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Nigga doesn't want to accept the fact that the "male menopause" is real...keep deluding yourself bruv
Co-sign.

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2019
carter009:
I don't know Why some girls will know they truth and will still be arguing , women age faster than men and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Nonetheless women have a longer life expectancy than men/live longer. And a woman’s extra years tend to be healthy ones too.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by FROGMAN101(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2019
carter009:

Notice during the viral FACEAPP thing, not many women participated it but men did without stress.

They are afraid of the wall. Men dont give a damn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aristos And Our Campus Ladies / My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.