Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" (11037 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies / Congratulations To Our Dear Amatarasha. Currently At The Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by KevinDein: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Dread it, run from it, the truth is still the truth.

Women sexual market value (SMV) is attached to their youth and beauty, for the most part, and these fade with time. Men's SMV on the other hand is attached to their finances which, more often than not, improves as men get older.

These aren't my opinions, they are facts, well researched and documented. Careful observation around you would confirm this stance.

The graph below shows the peak SMV for women is around mid twenties. Peak SMV for men is between 35-45.

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Paxie55:

Very True, unlike these pvsi hustlers that thinks otherwise.
I don't know how some of these men reason I swear.
What is sex these days that someone would choose to go all the way of manipulated tactics just to get laid? Sometimes, I think they are sex starved teenagers following the footstep of a dead beat grandpa.
Babe, I'm tired mehn!! grin
One even put graph to support his motion....

Nl alpha males ooo

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by KevinDein: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:

Nl alpha males ooo
You can at least counter the graph. They are facts. They remain facts, no matter the memes you use. tongue grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2019
KevinDein:

Women sexual market value (SMV) is attached to their youth and beauty, for the most part, and these fade with time. Men's SMV on the other hand is attached to their finances which, more often than not, improves as men get older.

These aren't my opinions, they are facts, well researched and documented. Careful observation around you would confirm this stance.

The graph below shows the peak SMV for women is around mid twenties. Peak SMV for men is between 35-45.

You are shifting the focus of the narrative from the biological changes the body undergoes to the sexual market value of the body undecided

I was simply trying to say that the same way women reach menopause, men's bodies also change drastically as they age. Many men here like age shaming unmarried women above a certain age. By all means, do what pleases you. But at the same time don't ignore the fact that even if you can marry a 20 year old woman in your 70s you can never please her sexually or father children with her. I'm saying 70s...even in your 60s sef

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

You are shifting the focus of the narrative from the biological changes the body undergoes to the sexual market value of the body undecided

I was simply trying to say that the same way women reach menopause, men's bodies also change drastically as they age. Many men here like age shaming unmarried women above a certain age. By all means, do what pleases you. But at the same time don't ignore the fact that even if you can marry a 20 year old woman in your 70s you can never please her sexually or father children with her.
A man's sexual marketplace value only peaks at 35 to 45 if you have built enough wealth for yourself. If you are still poor and broke you rank low on the sexual marketplace.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Off point reply. You can do better than this. Oh wait, you are a woman hence I won't really expect much from you intellectually on this issue.
Your meme game is God-tier....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2019
KevinDein:

You can at least counter the graph. They are facts. They remain facts, no matter the memes you use. tongue grin
k

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

A man's sexual marketplace value only peaks at 35 to 45 if you have built enough wealth for yourself. If you are still poor and broke you rank low on the sexual marketplace.

What's this one saying? undecided
Does wealth mean good sex and ability to reproduce?

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by KevinDein: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Very true. Hence the advice, men should invest in themselves at their younger age.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

What's this one saying? undecided
Does wealth mean good sex and ability to reproduce?
Yes it does.
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Yes it does.
Lolz. Okay o
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Haha brainless thread indeed. In your future miseducations when you are advising men on ways to chop and clean mouth continuously, pls do well to tell them they have a limited amount time to chop and clean mouth cos age is also catching up with them. Cheers. cheesy
alafin of oyo and FFk at 80 and 60 firing on. Show us 80 year old mama wey born without ivf. Some things are designed that way by nature and yes women are at d losing end. No matter how u try to pretend. U cannot see a 40 year old man at shiloh praying for wife.

5 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2019
ednut1:
alafin of oyo and FFk at 80 and 60 firing on. Show us 80 year old mama wey born without ivf. Some things are designed that way by nature and yes women are at d losing end. No matter how u try to pretend. U cannot see a 40 year old man at shiloh praying for wife.

I mentioned earlier that the number of men who can reproduce after they clock 50 are very few. Especially without help from fertility clinics. You think the old man was able to get it up without performance drugs?

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Paxie55: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:

Nl alpha males ooo
Kikiki grin

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Paxie55:
Kikiki grin
Abeg counter the graph, I no get strength. grin
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by LordKO(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2019
The shameful act of any person (or class of people) who's trying so hard to denounce an ethological human classification can never stand. There'll always be alpha, beta and omega males and females, as far as behaviorism is concerned. I don't hold brief for the wannabes of any group though.

Ignorance of law excuses no one. A small-minded person's penchant for subjugation will always remain his/her greatest undoing at any point in time. Twisting any of the words or dismissing the concept or deriding others because you don't understand can't change anything. To you small-minded elements, everyone must not be subjugable.

In fact, it smacks of mental parochialism for anyone who accepts formal, moral, psychological and emotional words, but denounces their ethological equivalent in any guise, just to feel good.

Bumpkins everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2019
LordKO:
The shameful act of any person (or class of people) trying so hard to denounce an ethological human classification can never stand. There'll always be alpha, beta and omega males and females, as far as behavorism is concerned. I don't hold brief for the wannabes of any group though.

Ignorance of law excuses no one. A small-minded person's penchant for subjugation will always remain his/her greatest undoing at any point in time. Twisting any of the words or dismissing the concept or deriding others because you don't understand can't change anything. To you small-minded elements, everyone must not be subjugable.

In fact, it smack of mental parochialism for anyone to accept formal, moral, psychological and emotional words, but denounced their ethological eqivalent in any guise just to feel good.

Bumpkins everywhere.

Gbam!
The boss has spoken! everybody go home! grin

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ImaIma1(f): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
repeat after me, "Marry for the.... GREEN CARD".

Is that happening in Nigeria?

Did Regina Daniels marry him for the sex? She also married for the monetary benefits.

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Always using Ned as their godfather

Do you have his money?

Will you ever have his money?

Without his money can he walk up to a 19 year old and marry her?

If a 70 year old woman has money to entice a 19 year old boy, do you really think he will reject the offer?

Aging affects all. You cant run away from it it doesn’t discriminate. At 45/50 you don’t have the looks or the charm to win over a 23 year old without splashing money in her face.

Your reproductive organs are shrivelling as you age. Your sperm becomes watery and that prick can not stand against the hands of time.

Dey dere now. Most of you thinking you’re still young at 45. You will be put into a psychiatric home after being diagnosed with a mid life crisis disorder. Shior

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ubunja(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2019
ImaIma1:

Did Regina Daniels marry him for the sex? She also married for the monetary benefits.
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2019
You’re using a graph to make you feel better. Better go and look around you. Ask yourself how many 45 year old men are being chased by women? At 45 can you easily go and toast any woman without issues? A 26 and 46 year old man, who are the women most likely to drool over ? Please go and sit down, you are delusional.
KevinDein:

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:

Nl alpha males ooo
You are too childish. Facts don't care about your feelings or childish taunts. Embrace facts or remain deluded.

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Always using Ned as their godfather

Do you have his money?

Will you every have his money?

Without his money can he walk up to a 19 year old and marry her?

If a 70 year old woman has money to entice a 19 year old boy, do you really think he will reject the offer?

Aging affects all. You cant run away from it it doesn’t discriminate. At 45/50 you don’t have the looks or the charm to win over a 23 year old with splashing money in her face.

Your reproductive organs are shrivelling as you age. Your sperm becomes watery and that prick can not stand against the hands of time.

Dey dere now. Most of you thinking you’re still young at 45. You will be put into a psychiatric home after being diagnosed with a mid life crisis disorder. Shior

Hahaha,Are you minding these deluded souls parading themselves as ALFA males here.

Truly they have adopted ned as their patron forgetting that ned couldn't have married regina without having enough money which many of them are lacking.

Which young girl full of life would be able to put up with them when they are in their 40s 50s and their dick has become wrinkled,saggy balls without them having money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
k
Another childish taunt. I understand. When one has no facts, childish taunts, shaming and insults become the order of the day. Keep at it, I am feeling you. grin

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Another childish taunt. I understand. When one has no facts, childish taunts, shaming and insults become the order of the day. Keep at it, I am feeling you. grin

Among all your posts on this thread, I didn't see any with an iota of intelligence in it to disprove the fact that men age biologically just as much as women. All you did was insult and shame women. So what's your point? undecided you're just a pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
You are too childish. Facts don't care about your feelings or childish taunts. Embrace facts or remain deluded.
You must have mistaken for one who cares about your shallow opinion. smiley

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Among all your posts on this thread, I didn't see any with an iota of intelligence in it to disprove the fact that men age biologically just as much as women. All you did was insult and shame women. So what's your point? undecided you're just a pot calling the kettle black.
Sexually, women deteriorate way faster than men. That's something everyone that passed Biology in SSCE should know. In your arguments, you couldn't even stick to your topic. Men still perform and reproduce even in their 80s. As I have said, I don't expect much from a woman. If ignorance is what you have chosen, fine. tongue

6 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Dude is simply pained that I accord one with the boss title, notice his outbursts came after I praised one and ignored others. Lol these guys are kids at heart and shouldn't be taken seriously.

I repeat Lord.KO the boss has spoken, others should go home.! EOD. smiley

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
You must have mistaken for one who cares about your shallow opinion. smiley
They are not shallow even though you don't care. It's okay if you don't care. However, you are heading nowhere with your childishness over this thread. No iota intelligence, just childish taunts, shaming and memes as if these were factual rebuttals. Anyway, as I have said, I don't really expect much intellectually from women on issues like this. grin

6 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Is it by force to engage in argument? grin

Nawa oooo . All these attention seeking who.rres self. grin

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by KevinDein: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
You’re using a graph to make you feel better. Better go and look around you. Ask yourself how many 45 year old men are being chased by women? At 45 can you easily go and toast any woman without issues? A 26 and 46 year old man, who are the women most likely to drool over ? Please go and sit down, you are delusional.
This is your opinion. Mine is just to post facts based on research. cool I expect you to counter that with another fact, not throw around words all over the place.

You really are the deluded one here.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
Dude is simply pained that I accord one with the boss title, notice his outbursts came after I praised one and ignored others. Lol these guys are kids at heart and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Wrong! Presumption is the hallmark of fools. I don't need a female's validation and approval.

I repeat Lord.KO the boss has spoken, others should go home.! EOD. smiley
Yeah. Repeat this loud and care a thousand times if you like. Perhaps, I shall be as childish as yourself to get jealous when I don't get people's approval. SMH. What a dingbat. grin

Good day. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Girls Are The Best Slayers(photos) / 8 Thoughts Every Guy Usually Has During Missionary Position / Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.