Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? (5659 Views)

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
omo_to_dun:

The internet is a sanctuary for weaklings like you who take cheap shots at women every single chance they get. In the real world, you would not dare tell a woman all these rubbish to her face, lest you receive a heavy dose of embarrassment, and, possibly, severe beatings from her male relatives and/or friends. How does it feel to know that the world would have been more peaceful if you had been aborted? Those were heavy words but I wrote them without the slightest hesitation or reservation.

Show me your woman and I'll tell you the kind of person you are. Since you only attract the worthless, useless, brainless, and illiterate types, it is only logical to assume these characteristics are well within your personal attributes. It is not too late for you to be cured of your disease, and by cured, I mean straight up castration. Yes, castration! Try mouthing off like this in the real world and see if the phrase "my d.i.c.k" will not be yanked off from your repertoire of phrases.

NB: As for the other fucktards who espouse MOBO's statements, do us a favor, go and kill yourselves.

Really you amaze with your plenty write up,i have been on Nairaland for some time and have also been around, please do look around my previous post, i have never blamed Black sisters for drugs or poor sexual performance, you may have noted i have blamed them for their common other vices, i dont know why you have decided to pick on me but to be honest i find you intresting, you could learn a lot from me really, i have also learnt a little from you.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
annawhite  <<<<<<<<  Another gold digger walking away from the truth, typical  Naija woman!!

They just cannnot handle the truth,  (no ofeinse)
wink
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
annawhite:

*walk in* ,saw this thread , pull out ma phone,-----*did some calculations on ma fone*
mshewwwwwwwwwwwwww(hissed and walked away)

Now this is so childlish of you,i expected better Annawhite.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

annawhite <<<<<<<< Another gold digger walking away from the truth, typical Naija woman!!

They just cannnot handle the truth, (no ofeinse)
wink

MR CORK no mind that wayward lady called Annawhite.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2010
AnnnaWhite <<<< I suspect she is albino, anyways, i like albinos wink
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by annawhite(f): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
cant believe this CORK bullshit of a guy
let me break it for all to see
in naira u have spent =N=7150
In Dollars $47.67 and u are raising so much dust about this
cant believe some guys on NL

Mr-Cork:

annawhite <<<<<<<< Another gold digger walking away from the truth, typical Naija woman!!

They just cannnot handle the truth, (no ofeinse)
wink
CORSKISH i can clothed and feed you for a month without batting an eyelid
with that amount you cant afford to take a black woman to a 5star hotel
that amount will only fetch a glass of wine and yet you are here blowing ur trumpet
MOBO444:

MR CORK no mind that wayward lady called Annawhite.
fools of the same fishy brains sing togeda
mobo u have gotten yourself a new disciple who believes in your cause
fools
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^ Annawhite i have been thinking about you, i have come to respect your view and the way you come out of tough situation, i am begining to like you, really you must be hot, you are single, but if you do have a lover he must be a lucky dude, i can imagine what a lady with her never say did altitude can do to a guy in the bed room, you have this hot rush about you, most guys will want you on top of them, you no longer a black lady in my view.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by parki: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
@omo to dun. . . . . . so since u joined u havent created that your most intelligent thread yet and i thot we had sub groups in nairaland what r u looking for here.

mobo444 HAHAHAHAHA! (naija gals no go kill person, they so so ignorant) grin
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by annawhite(f): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
cat got CORK tongue,BACK OFF mobo , ;
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^ What do you mean back off, dont tell me you the shy type.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by sleekch1c(f): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Annawhite i have been thinking about you, i have come to respect your view and the way you come out of tough situation, i am begining to like you, really you must be hot, you are single, but if you do have a lover he must be a lucky dude, i can imagine what a lady with her never say did altitude can do to a guy in the bed room, you have this hot rush about you, most guys will want you on top of them, you no longer a black lady in my view.
pathetic,dickless and brainless poverty stricken fool, like i said earlier,go get a life!
Mr-Cork:

hinduism , madam aint u suppose to be in India?  do u know what £35 will do for your life  over

there  in india?  Its women like u that encourages cross culture,   No one dates Nigerian women in ithe UK anymore

coz of stress  (truss me) angry

u re a 1st class mugu, wat can 35pounds do?the poster said it cld feed one here in nigeria for a month, i live alone bt 8000 doesnt even last 4 3wks on just feeding,unless of course u feed solely on soaked garri and perm kernel, 35pounds sterling only makes a noticeable change in ur life if u re as poor as the poster! angry tongue
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by annawhite(f): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
CORK WHERE U AT
THE 35 POUNDS SPENDING MAN grin grin grin
MOBO444:

^^^ What do you mean back off, dont tell me you the shy type.
THEN U R WRONG COS IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO GRAB YOUR DICK AND SHOVE IT UP UR ANUS
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
sleekch1c:

pathetic,dickless and brainless poverty stricken fool, like i said earlier,go get a life!u re a 1st class mugu, wat can 35pounds do?the poster said it cld feed one here in nigeria for a month, i live alone bt 8000 doesnt even last 4 3wks on just feeding,unless of course u feed solely on soaked garri and perm kernel, 35pounds sterling only makes a noticeable change in your life if u re as poor as the poster! angry tongue

Why do you call me dickless, it might intrest you to know i am humping a lady right now and boy o boy, was she good.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by parki: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^

my ignorant nigerian sisters. . . . . .  even the queen will tell u that money is money
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
annawhite:

CORK WHERE U AT
THE 35 POUNDS SPENDING MAN grin grin ;DTHEN U R WRONG COS IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO GRAB YOUR manliness AND SHOVE IT UP your ANUS

There is no need for that, it has not come to that,we could work something out, there is no need to force me into anything, take your time with me and i will take my time with you, we could both enjoy it.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by annawhite(f): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
MOBO444:

STOP FOOLING YASELF, GET A LIFE
parki:

^^^

my ignorant nigerian sisters. . . . . . even the queen will tell u that money is money
MY IGNORAMUS NIJURIAN BRODA,WHORES WILL TELL U MONEY AINT A THING, IT'S D VALUE
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by sleekch1c(f): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
parki:

@omo to dun. . . . . . so since u joined u havent created that your most intelligent thread yet and i thot we had sub groups in nairaland what r u looking for here.

mobo444 HAHAHAHAHA! (naija gals no go kill person, they so so ignorant) grin

am sure ur mother and other female members of ur family re ignoramuses well here s good news for u,not all nigerian woman was cut from the same block as the mentally-retarded women u re related to plus the ones u usually attract(probably cos u re no different) angry angry angry
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by annawhite(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
sleekch1c:

am sure your mother and other female members of your family re ignoramuses well here s good news for u,not all nigerian woman was cut from the same block as the mentally-retarded women u re related to plus the ones u usually attract(probably cos u re no different) angry angry angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (with a suprise look )
who is this? another idiot has been let loose
do u think you can handle me, if you got game bring it on
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by heroes1983(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
I read some comments from some females and i just weep for the sisters. Are you all really that materialistic? If not what percentage of you are sane and normal, just to give a brother some hope. If you think you have enough money in your hands try then please to spend an equal amount as the guys spend on you on them. Most of you would end up getting married to divorced men and men with grey hair.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
sleekch1c:

am sure your mother and other female members of your family re ignoramuses well here s good news for u,not all nigerian woman was cut from the same block as the mentally-retarded women u re related to plus the ones u usually attract(probably cos u re no different) angry angry angry

I have noticed you have been picking on me and following me from thread to thread, i have a feeling you are wet right now and want me, but guess what i am so far away in England i dont need me a Black negro girl right now, you need to find a solution to the wetness between your legs, try self services.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by sleekch1c(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
annawhite:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (with a suprise look )
who is this? another  has been let loose
do u think you can handle me, if you got game bring it on

am not interested in handling u sugar(wld leave dat 2 ur bf)am just after the nitwits insulting nigerian women. cool cool cool
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by sleekch1c(f): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
MOBO444:

I have noticed you have been picking on me and following me from thread to thread, i have a feeling you are wet right now and want me, but guess what i am so far away in England i dont need me a Black negro girl right now, you need to find a solution to the wetness between your legs, try self services.
aah mr egghead,if only u knew, bt if i say much,i wld be like u.u re in england?i dnt doubt it cos am sure u re an illegal worker no wonder 35 pounds sterling means heaven to u and FYI,i wldnt follow an azzwipe like u anywhere not even online!
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2010
**throws toilet roll on annawhite wide forehead***
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by heroes1983(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
Annawhite
please if you see so much money your think 8k is nothing, please throw out half that amount through the window when driving on any street of lagos and you will know that that amount can solve the problems of many families.
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
its all about respect and a woman must always show respect wehen a man spend moiney on

am, 4real!!   The chick did not even say: Thank you. If i had my way, I will put up a protest to boycutt Nigerian  

women all over the universe , trusss me!! angry
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by parki: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
@sleekch1c everyoda should please ignore this

HAHAHAHA !!! where i am u will never be. things i have seen you will never, pple i av been blessed with you will never have
we aint equals, i wouldnt even f'ck with you if i ever saw u. u r stra8 low piece of sh#t to me. i am cocky when i speak to you cause i av every reason to be.
we cant sit together and chat, i bet u smell, you classless bit#ch, you mentally depress me, you must be in naija, and u never left so when i say u r ignorant then i can stand by every speech i pen down.
i hope u die of AIDS
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by heroes1983(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
Are you girls actually like you claim to be, or is NL just a theater stage
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by solihu(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
Lol mirthlessly. Mr cork! U are one hella of a fella!
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by annawhite(f): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
heroes1983:

Annawhite
please if you see so much money your think 8k is nothing, please throw out half that amount through the window when driving on any street of lagos and you will know that that amount can solve the problems of many families.
bia u dis man!wat is ur problem,i dnt kno where u got dat impresion frm, al i said was dis guy makin so much noise abt nuttin mscheww!
Mr-Cork:

its all about respect and a woman must always show respect wehen a man spend moiney on

am, 4real!!   The chick did not even say: Thank you. If i had my way, I will put up a protest to boycutt Nigerian  

Mr-Cork:

do u want a woman 2 lick ur boot 2 sho appreciatn,n wat wil guys do 2 women wen they fck us--pay homage?
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by googles: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

**throws toilet roll on annawhite wide forehead***

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dat was funny
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by annawhite(f): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

**throws toilet roll on annawhite  wide forehead***
*pik d toilet frm d floor,look at it,dump it somewhere,pull out ma shoe n throw it at cock big lips* i miss d spot *tinkin* he's got away
Re: But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? by teeboyseve(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
Have u tried Italians Check how much they cost,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? / He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women (remix To 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.