Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) (70149 Views)

I Want To Faint- Lady Cries Out After Boyfriend Sends Breakup Text 7 Days B4 Val / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by xedos(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Amakavula:
ooh, this man is dreamy.. my future husband ( it's a joke ooh, before butter guys come after me )

I can more than this guy.... You are so beautiful but i like height too ooh!
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dizon: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
See all those greedy girls already dreaming of snatching her man from her.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by masqot(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Another sure maga
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Lonestar124: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
dangotesmummy:
yinmu some manage this N100 recharge card boys are jealous grin
Look at the kind thing you are wishing me grin grin....i'm not jealous abeg, the post is not just good for public comsumption.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by skukimania(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nice gesture. But na this kind over-romantic guys dey cheat pass.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by bleskid: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
go make nd money nigeria girls na scam....
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Akowemoon(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Goldenheart:
grin grin

once upon a time in Secondary School
I wrote a love letter to my crush and slide in my N50 (Transport fare) in to the envelope

Her Replied was a NO! embarassed

Totally crushed my heart, I remember trekking home that day... crying all the way. cry

....and i never got my money back.

Lolz yeye boy!
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Relationships shudnt be tied to Money bt good thoughts and actions. Anybody can give or be given money with other motives. Gals and food these days it’s becoming alarming.

Nice gesture and humor all the same.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by tyup(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Goldenheart:
grin grin

I wrote a love letter to my crush and slide in my N50 (Transport fare) in to the envelope

Totally crushed my heart, I remember trekking home that day... crying all the way. cry

see how I crossed my legs trying to read the story thought it was Thefacelessman grin
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Well thats how women do especially naija gals

Many are so good at this attitude to be on the recieving end but they can't do the same to the guy

Later you will hear break up maybe the gal no gree drop
kitten

On to the next guy
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by mozona(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
nice one
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Amakavula:
ooh, this man is dreamy.. my future husband ( it's a joke ooh, before butter guys come after me )
It's not a joke, you mean it. tongue
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Princedapace:

Did naija men come to this world to be doing everything for naija women?

Which one have u guys done? When did we see something wow done by naija gf for her bf?
b4 ncor! men take care of women finish
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
STEP 1 : Buy food for yourself and set aside your chicken change.
STEP 2 : get empty packages and wrap them together with the small package containing your food.
STEP 3 : take pictures of your little food and chicken change and lie to us on social media that your boyfriend sent it to you. Boyfriend that you probably don't have. Since you want to show, why don't you show us the ones in the remaining packages? I mean empty packages. grin

NB: this is a conjecture.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by SaintChukz(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Amakavula:
ooh, this man is dreamy...my future husband (It's a joke ooh, before butter guys come after me )

If you can dream it. You can attain it. Oya...send me a DM
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
b4 ncor! men take care of women finish

so, we came to this life just to take care of u people?

Abi u guys dont see how other women in other countries also show love to their men?

I dont understand.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Princedapace:

Abi u guys dont see how other women in other countries also show love to their men?

I dont understand.
do ur own leave others to their own
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Princedapace:

I dont understand.
Oga, forget o. They are all the same.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Goldenheart:
grin grin

You for ask for your money na, she no kuku accept u. You con trekk, chai. My brother you suffer o. ���
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like good experience like dis o! all dis NL shiko guys will not see dis one to emulate o!
did anyone forced niaraland guys on you?
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
do ur own leave others to their own

My dear, my take is u guys should also try and show sweet stuff to ur men and not just se x se x all the time..
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like good experience like dis o! all dis NL shiko guys will not see dis one to emulate o!

How is that even worthy of consideration not to talk of been emulated ..... from the king solomon to all romantic novels/film you've seen where does a guy profess love to a lady with money.
Serving my woman with money on a plate can only mean one things ..you be money hunger n its so obvious

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:

grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by flowx(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
mytime24:
Loverboy

Na love nah

Nothing special!
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Biches always want money,food
Damn
Bich u selfish
I'm really standing by the stove
Bich
Hope u dont inhale it
A new bich i had sex with
I Slept off high on sk with the same bich on ma matress
Dropped her off in the morning
Bich started whatsapp chats with excesses.
Blocked her off when i realised she stole some of my pefs
Bich

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Dumte(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
What make it news? Is it a new thing? Did they don what someone else have never done before?
As if these nairalanders lack news to post... Mtcheeeew
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
ericsmith:

How is that even worthy of consideration not to talk of been emulated ..... from the king solomon to all romantic novels/film you've seen where does a guy profess love to a lady with money.
Serving my woman with money on a plate can only mean one things ..you be money hunger n its so obvious
solo was the wealthiest king with plenty wives, only money can do dat
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Princedapace:

My dear, my take is u guys should also try and show sweet stuff to ur men and not just se x se x all the time..

good fork dey burst man brain
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Princedapace:

ok, I will tell dem
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

did anyone forced niaraland guys on you?
we are here 4 each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.