Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) (70174 Views)

I Want To Faint- Lady Cries Out After Boyfriend Sends Breakup Text 7 Days B4 Val / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Doesn't mean he wont cheat or won't dump u
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
So Make we fry akamu? Nairaland don de go southwards o.

This shouldn't grace fp
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by abby005: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
jus another nigga wey wan chop kpekus.... gud luck...
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
deepwater:
Is it mosquitoes that is on the chicken?
is spices oooooo
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mediocrity.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by diji04(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
See Dem gehs na dat one dey like, my boyfriend sent me money and chicken make we con dey cry
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Barbados20(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sweet
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
mikejj:
cheesy grin gbaxgbos another maga don land ..if you are going to eat my money use plate abi.. lefulefu
bro no believe everything u see on social mediacheesy. Wich boyfriend? For all we know na she arrange dat money and buy dat food and she dey claim say na one man do am just to trend cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by warrantyme(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
So no privacy again. people's entire life is now on social media..

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lonestar124:
Childlish and immature, so she have not eat chicken before or count money above that, abeg next news.

And someone will call this arrangement romantic....
yinmu some manage this N100 recharge card boys are jealous grin
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by holllandis: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=80833805][/quote]
Is this pic of yours real
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
some people will not like this
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by carter009(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amakavula:
ooh, this man is dreamy.. my future husband ( it's a joke ooh, before butter guys come after me )
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Preferito(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
delishpot:
See the dirty money sef.
For all we know na she arrange am for herself by herself.
Through herself to herself

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Love can make a man act like a fool
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by chosenwan1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Who are the mods pushing this nonsense to front page!! I have better content just there nothing, contact me pls

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
And she will still leave him, fear Naija girls.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
What I appreciate most is her gratitude. She does not believe she's entitled like some girls are wont to.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by IghravweIG(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ashiruhabeeb:
Which kind wahala be this, I showed my girlfriend this message and she has locked me outside since telling me I am not romantic.

NB: na all those guys wey dey show thier landlord article and he no go collect house rent again make me show her. See where oversabi has landed me
grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingmiah:
emeka wants the raba too na

Igbo hustle... Can't we all just be friends? grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by wunaESQ(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like good experience like dis o! all dis NL shiko guys will not see dis one to emulate o!
y did u say dat?
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Bigii(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Amakavula:
ooh, this man is dreamy.. my future husband ( it's a joke ooh, before butter guys come after me )

I just the look you with one corner eye wink
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
delishpot:
See the dirty money sef.

For all we know na she arrange am for herself by herself.

Na blogger arrange am
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Shormiey(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lonestar124:
Childlish and immature, so she have not eat chicken before or count money above that, abeg next news.

And someone will call this arrangement romantic....
You get sense
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Goldenheart:
grin grin

once upon a time in Secondary School
I wrote a love letter to my crush and slide in my N50 (Transport fare) in to the envelope

Her Replied was a NO! embarassed

Totally crushed my heart, I remember trekking home that day... crying all the way. cry

....and i never got my money back.

Na wa ooo
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by gladisa7: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
usiless boi wey him mama never even see garri drink for village..
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
What's the big deal? I sometimes take lunch to bae at her work place, especially if she is on morning duty.

To know that this is arranged, look at the quantity of the chicken. Is she hosting a party at her work place?
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like good experience like dis o! all dis NL shiko guys will not see dis one to emulate o!

Did naija men come to this world to be doing everything for naija women?

Which one have u guys done? When did we see something wow done by naija gf for her bf?
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is that weed i see on the chicken wings? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.