Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) (70132 Views)

I Want To Faint- Lady Cries Out After Boyfriend Sends Breakup Text 7 Days B4 Val / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
we are here 4 each other
not everyone is here for relationship stuff and no one is forcing you away from the rich caring guys
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
solo was the wealthiest king with plenty wives, only money can do dat

Yes he was the wealthiest king buh no where was it written or insinuated he bought horses with customize plate number assurance or diamond ring for any of the wives.
nevertheless that you like money no be crime as long as you real
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

not everyone is here for relationship stuff and no one is forcing you away from the rich caring guys
ok, sorry are u rich
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
ericsmith:

Yes he was the wealthiest king buh no where was it written or insinuated he bought horses with customize plate number assurance or diamond ring for any of the wives.
nevertheless that you like money no be crime as long as you real
i like money my brother
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, sorry are u rich
no
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like money my brother

me tew sis ... ...alway be yourself
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

no
ok hustle well and tight
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
ericsmith:

me tew sis ... ...alway be yourself
dat is me
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
good fork dey burst man brain

Same as it does to a woman.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by richmondidahosa: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
na news be this?
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Las las, na she and her bestie guy go chop am together. Mr Thomas, wake up o, hustle n hv plenty babes mak u no dey send cash with food
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok hustle well and tight
okay. you should also hustle or are you very rich?
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Lonestar124:
Childlish and immature, so she have not eat chicken before or count money above that, abeg next news.

And someone will call this arrangement romantic....

Stop bellyaching.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Lonestar124:
Childlish and immature, so she have not eat chicken before or count money above that, abeg next news.

And someone will call this arrangement romantic....

Stop bellyaching.

You guys here should be unpredictable for once.

Must you always lash out when a guy spends on a girl?
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ubunja(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Stop bellyaching.

You guys here should be unpredictable for once.

Must you always lash out when a guy spends on a girl?
who makes noise over chicken?

Atleast a car is better. Chicken? Come on!!!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
who makes noise over chicken?

Atleast a car is better. Chicken? Come on!!!

When will you see that it is not about the chicken but the gesture? You are overanalyzing the simple situation.

Relax and enjoy life.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ubunja(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

When will you see that it is not about the chicken but the gesture? You are overanalyzing the simple situation.

Relax and enjoy life.
gesture my arse.

you'll love attention
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
gesture my arse.

you'll love attention

I don't expect you to get it. Your own is just how to bed women and be fulfilled.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ubunja(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

I don't expect you to get it. Your own is just how to bed women and be fulfilled.
grin guilty as charged your lordship.
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mk12:

okay. you should also hustle or are you very rich?
am up coming
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
a m up coming
nothing like upcoming. just say you are poor
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by nick50(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Boyfriend wey mumu
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mk12:

nothing like upcoming. just say you are poor
am not poor pls, wat u say is wat u are
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
am not poor pls, wat u say is wat u are
I doesn't matter if you live in denial. you are what you are. the earlier you realize it, the better for you. living in denial don't change things. hardwork and a bit of luck does
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by mikejj(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
lefulefu:
bro no believe everything u see on social mediacheesy. Wich boyfriend? For all we know na she arrange dat money and buy dat food and she dey claim say na one man do am just to trend cheesy
mehn na true fa ... chai which maga go gree fall li dis
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Young06(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Eze Ego is in love.. grin
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mk12:

I doesn't matter if you live in denial. you are what you are. the earlier you realize it, the better for you. living in denial don't change things. hardwork and a bit of luck does
pls wat is denial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.