Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (25140 Views)

Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by LOVEGINO(m): 5:35am On Aug 02, 2019
lilfreezy:
Operation wipe out Christian/southern military officers.
make dem nor use their head.
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by semyman: 5:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Nukilia:
Why you no go deny! Dem think say WSJ na like Punch... Let's keep deceiving ourselves, many lives have been lost and our military men who served this nation have been buried in an undignified manner... Some of those alive are not well treated at the hospitals where they are kept away... The truth will come out no matter how long it takes undecided cry cry:
Is family member missing?
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Kiezodumah(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2019
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as den money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by whirlwind7(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2019
muykem:
Atiku surprised me in all honesty to have responded to such rumour. When he knows the implications of such on the country Security. Insecurity doesn't know opposition, Afenifere leader that lost his daughter to insecurity is a major critics of Buhari government but after all noise all over, is Buhari leave the seat. We should work together to ensure adequate security for our life and family.

You deserve to be flogged 99 strokes while naked in the public square for this silly comment.

When you make a dull comment such as this:

We should work together to ensure adequate security for our life and family.

What exactly are you yapping about?
What sort of security can you, a helpless, uninformed, disenfranchised and a victim of your political system render in the face of armed bandits/hoodlums/herdsmen/robbers/bunkerers/illegal minners/terrorists ?

Your government banned private citizens from owning licensed firearms for self defence, while awarding terrorists ₦100 million for job well done, granting amnesty to Boko Haram terrorists, and even giving them a place in the military hierarchy....same people that turns around to slaughter the soldiers. And you are here talking fetid shyte.
If your brother or sister or best friend had been killed in Bornu, and secretly buried, you wouldn't come online to spit this trash you just did.
I know of a family still grieving from their son who was secretly buried.
If you ever believe the words coming out from the mouth of this FG and it's lackeys, then you deserve worse than being flogged 99 strokes.
And oh, 1 final stroke to make it a 100 is to be directed upon your scrotum! angry
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2019
zikter:
Perhaps only if you read what you quoted. Where did I say the casualties were buried in a day? I asked for what period. You yourself said some have fallen to BH, some have deserted, some are still in. How does your statement translate to burial of 1000 soldiers secretary? Look the army may have lost more 1000 personnel in the war over a time. What I question seriously is the insinuation of secret burial. what do they mean by secret burial? Is it that the families of the 1000 were not informed? Where are the 1000 families? Even in the press release, the army mentioned about a burial of soldiers in the barracks. You talk about social media missing of personnel, yet you still said some deserted the army, now tell me, if the family of the deserter initially told you on social media that their son is missing, do you think they will come and tell you he is finally found and deserted? No, it will just go quiet because of the implication. We don't have to just believe everything this people say, we should subject it to critical thinking. We are not yet there but swallowing their negativity whole will do us no good either.
See just forget about these people.

1000 ke.

The Nigeria Army surely have lost hundreds of soldiers since the Boko Haram war started 10 years ago, maybe a thousand.
But who has been at the war front counting?

Wall street journal correspondents?

Some are every calling it a watery response as if they would have believed any form of detailed or convincing report!

Like someone said if not for Trump many would not believe that some reputable organisations carry FAKE NEWS.

Stop responding to them.

Wailers and these ipob people can even tell you that their fathers at home have been killed by Boko Haram just to make sure that Buhari is hated and Atiku eventually comes.

Forget about them!

Atiku is not coming anywhere.
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Gandollar(f): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2019
zikter:
Perhaps only if you read what you quoted. Where did I say the casualties were buried in a day? I asked for what period. You yourself said some have fallen to BH, some have deserted, some are still in. How does your statement translate to burial of 1000 soldiers secretary? Look the army may have lost more 1000 personnel in the war over a time. What I question seriously is the insinuation of secret burial. what do they mean by secret burial? Is it that the families of the 1000 were not informed? Where are the 1000 families? Even in the press release, the army mentioned about a burial of soldiers in the barracks. You talk about social media missing of personnel, yet you still said some deserted the army, now tell me, if the family of the deserter initially told you on social media that their son is missing, do you think they will come and tell you he is finally found and deserted? No, it will just go quiet because of the implication. We don't have to just believe everything this people say, we should subject it to critical thinking. We are not yet there but swallowing their negativity whole will do us no good either.
Suppose you read me dispassionately, you would have gotten my drift. Talking about the people I have in the army was just to let you know I'm very close to the war than you may think. The deserter is my family member. The slain is my family member. The one in is my family member but not at the war front. The.casualty on the Nigeria army side is grossly under-reported.

I expected the army to challenge the wsj to tell them where the unmarked grave was. In fact, the army should have challenged anybody with info about the secret place to come forth but they didn't because a location was already named.

You are the only one who seems not to understand how stretched the army is now in manpower and logistics due to the war. The secret burial is something the current political army would do to cover up its weaknesses just to appear strong, after all they kept saying BH has been defeated.

Go into all the barracks in the south and you will find many many who have not seen nor heard from their loved one and the army could not say why. Dem plenty.

Offsides:: stop lumping your writtings as if you are kneading dough so that your readers can read you easily.
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Gandollar(f): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
See just forget about these people.

1000 ke.

The Nigeria Army surely have lost hundreds of soldiers since the Boko Haram war started 10 years ago, maybe a thousand.
But who has been at the war front counting?

Wall street journal correspondents?

Some are every calling it a watery response as if they would have believed any form of detailed or convincing report!

Like someone said if not for Trump many would not believe that some reputable organisations carry FAKE NEWS.

Stop responding to them.

Wailers and these ipob people can even tell you that their fathers at home have been killed by Boko Haram just to make sure that Buhari is hated and Atiku eventually comes.

Forget about them!

Atiku is not coming anywhere.
Take your pedestrian talk out of this place BMC. The matter under review is not for touts.
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Jojoki16: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2019
When defending reality they start using big grammar. I smile lies because BH still kills scores of people regularly in the north east.
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by ofiko123(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2019
I don't think the army can engage in such acts, the duty of the army is to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria..
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Fourwinds: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2019
I don't expect them to agree before.... Nonsense people
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by gazza07(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2019
truthfulparrot:
There is something fishy from the response of the Military. Wall Street Journal is a reputable organisation. The response from the Military is too weak. I expect them to come hard on the Newspaper and initiate diplomatic actions to call the Newspaper to Order.
they the military should have threatened to sue wsj and keep to their word. WSJ is not vanguard or sun or punch, I believe them more.
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by follock007(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2019
you think Igbo business people abi na yoruba bankers can challenge those working in wall street? You are trying to challenge the US into a war of intelligence... Please count me out.
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by zikter(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Suppose you read me dispassionately, you would have gotten my drift. Talking about the people I have in the army was just to let you know I'm very close to the war than you may think. The deserter is my family member. The slain is my family member. The one in is my family member but not at the war front. The.casualty on the Nigeria army side is grossly under-reported.

I expected the army to challenge the wsj to tell them where the unmarked grave was. In fact, the army should have challenged anybody with info about the secret place to come forth but they didn't because a location was already named.

You are the only one who seems not to understand how stretched the army is now in manpower and logistics due to the war. The secret burial is something the current political army would do to cover up its weaknesses just to appear strong, after all they kept saying BH has been defeated.

Go into all the barracks in the south and you will find many many who have not seen nor heard from their loved one and the army could not say why. Dem plenty.

Offsides:: stop lumping your writtings as if you are kneading dough so that your readers can read you easily.
Thanks, but you have not proven the secret burial of 1000 soldiers in your long write up. The army is stretched? yes, does it mean secret burial? no. The onus is on the accuser to prove their allegations and not the accused. The army agreed that they have a cemetery in the location and is well labelled. And you are not the only one to have relations in the army. As long as you don't have a proven statistics of the 1000 secret burial, rather depend on hear say of your white master, then you have said nothing.
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by SkinDiamond: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Yoogirl: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
As usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman / 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Governor Buni’s Convoy, Kills 2 Policemen, Injures 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.