Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (6973 Views)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Ubunja is just an insecure man / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. More taunting. grin
grin You no go again? grin
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

grin You no go again? grin
grin grin E concern you? More taunting please. Hope your menu of taunts hasn't run out? grin

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
grin grin E concern you? More taunting please. Hope your menu of taunts hasn't run out? grin

I ain't taunting. I just wan expose ya ignorance & ur poor comprehension skill. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

I ain't taunting. I just wan expose ya ignorance & ur poor comprehension skill. grin
Oh, the irony. grin

4 Likes

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by pansophist(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
The OP is saying the truth. There are too many fake alphas. A real alpha knows his self worth, has self confidence, pursues his goals, won't be treated less or settle for less, and tries to improve himself. Real alphas don't need male or female validation and they don't let women(& men) control them like fools.

Fake alphas are pretenders that are slaves to their ego and insecurities. Fake alphas pride themselves on getting and pleasing any woman they want. They pretend that they are bad boys and aggressive because they think that they would get women since women like bad boys. Most times they end up being annoying. They try to best every man to make themselves feel better. Real alphas don't give a sh!t.

Real alphas will go to the gym to get healthy, fake alphas will go because they want to improve their looks to get women. Getting women's heart, pussy, attention and validation gives them(fake alphas) their sense of being.

Real alphas will be themselves and focus on being the best version of themselves but fake alphas will try to be the aggressive bad boy that gets his sense of being from having women orbiting him and throwing their validation.

Apt. Well said.

Also, in the discourse of who is Alpha or not, its definition is often narrowed to guys who get women. The word Alpha has been bastardized that any lame man would think that assuming that name makes him one. An alpha is made man.

To be alpha is not a self-declaration, it is an inherent quality. It is a way of life and a natural state of being. Its effortless and an epitome of true masculinity. To be alpha is being an household name in your field, in the real world, which has a domino effect of men according respect to you, and women seeking your companionship.

Alpha is also contextual, it is achieved in a specific field, but gives general benefits. For example, Dangote is a successful businessman, but successful musicians, politicians, and top dogs of other field will accord him respect. His success in business will attract deals with people from other fields, and romantic benefits from women. To be fit, compliments an alpha, but the baseline in determining who is an alpha is by real world success.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by LarryBee1k: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nah
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Read meaning to the topic pls. "are you alpha male or just insecure" it has feminism undertone bro.

Here was my response to the op in which I spoke about how I saw the article. The girls on this thread together with the op are obviously making out the topic to be an attack on alpha males and they are using the topic to mask their disdain for alphas.
It seems, just like the females who commented here, you don't really understand your write up and the concept of an alpha male. You all are in support of the write up because you all think it implies that alpha males are insecure, miserable and annoying men. Your write up simply calls for the attention of men to reevaluate themselves to know whether they are real alphas or fake alphas (insure dudes that fit the description of my earlier post and your op). THE WRITE UP DOESN'T IMPLY OR ARGUE THAT ALPHA MALES ARE WEAK, INSECURE AND INFERIOR DUDES AS YOU AND THE GIRLS ARE GOING ABOUT IT. Comprehension of simple English shouldn't be hard, should it? Fake alphas also call themselves alpha males hence a reevaluation of self, as given by your write up, is necessary. I don't think you understand what you posted as your op.

Since you think alike with the girls, as given by you posts, I wouldn't expect rationality but obstinate irrationality.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by orble: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
It seems, just like the females who commented here, you don't really understand your write up and the concept of an alpha male. You all are in support of the write up because you all think it implies that alpha males are insecure, miserable and annoying men. Your write up simply calls for the attention of men to reevaluate themselves to know whether they are real alphas or fake alphas (insure dudes that fit the description of my earlier post and your op). THE WRITE UP DOESN'T IMPLY OR ARGUE THAT ALPHA MALES ARE WEAK, INSECURE AND INFERIOR DUDES AS YOU AND THE GIRLS ARE GOING ABOUT IT. Comprehension of simple English shouldn't be hard, should it? Fake alphas also call themselves alpha males hence a reevaluation of self, as given by your write up, is necessary. I don't think you understand what you posted as your op.

Since you think alike with the girls, as given by you posts, I wouldn't expect rationality but obstinate irrationality.

This lordskid of a guy sound so aweful!

Imagine a man against men sexuality, which is a natural instinct.
Maybe he gaybriel, the one that love being screwed like one bobo wey risky.
Or a female hiding under the moniker, you know female sense level na.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
orble:

[s] This lordskid of a guy sound so aweful!
Imagine a man against men sexuality, which is a natural instinct. Maybe he gaybriel, the one that love being screwed like one bobo wey risky. Or a female hiding under the moniker, you know female sense level na. [/s]
The irony grin

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by orble: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

Are You An Alpha Male or Just An Insecure Dude?

Alpha Male is a popular "buzzword" these days, however, let’s be clear that alpha behavior has little in common with [s] overly-macho, aggressive or insecure attitudes. [/s]

Fake Alphas' are Alpha male wannabes who are deeply insecure and try to hide it with bravado. They are usually loud and egotistical to the point of being annoying to others. They will bully others around them, typically, only if they feel they can get away with it.

They will often criticise and put down others to make them feel better about themselves, because they have no internal confidence.

Here are some signs you’re not really alpha, but just another insecure dude:

You Are Afraid To Be Vulnerable

What is vulnerability? The definition changes per person. It could be fear to show you’re not an expert at something. Or, fear of showing that you’re visibly upset about something. It doesn’t make you stoic, it makes you seem afraid of yourself. Not alpha.

You Think You’re Superior To Other Men, Or To Women

Belief that you’re superior to somebody else is the quickest way to demonstrate that you’re not superior to anything. If you don’t have a strong sense of equality , then the impression people will get of you is that you’re over-compensating.

This could manifest as putting “weaker” men down, or a belief that women are inferior to you.

You Bypass Social Queues To Pickup Women

Sure, it’s good to approach women and to express your sexual intent. But, some men take this to the next level. As soon as they see a woman they’re even slightly attracted to, they feel the need to push past everybody else and go harass her while she’s having a quiet dinner with her boyfriend at a restaurant. You’re not being alpha, you’re being annoying.

You Place Your Value As A Man On Working Out

It’s good to work out and look good. As a man, it’s something you need to do. But many men get obsessed with it. They spend half their lives in the gym. They start to develop a complex of self-hatred when they see other men more ripped than them. Seriously?

You can be skinny and high-value as much as you can be ripped and high-value. Stop looking at other men with bicep envy. It’s not cool.

Your First Instinct Is To Antagonize A Fight, Not Diffuse It

Absolutely no martial artist in existence teaches the value of provoking a fight before diffusing it. Fight when you need to. Fight when you’re cornered or you or someone you know is threatened.

But if it’s a pointless, ego-based conflict–like some dude tools you at a bar, then you are NOT being some type of macho dude because you throw a chair at him. You’ll get kicked out of the bar and look like an unstable jackass in the process.

You Talk About Yourself A Lot

What confident person can you think of who constantly drones on about himself? None. No one cares. Trying to make yourself seem important makes you seem unimportant.

In Summary

Get over yourself. “Trying” to be an alpha could be a highway to some very insecure behavior. You may have the best intentions for yourself in mind, but be careful of what your thoughts are actually manifesting as.

EIC

Are you sure you are a man?

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
orble:

Are you sure you are a man?

Are you suspect? Attack the "argument" not ME. I really don't understand you guys again ooo..... What's "feministic" abt d post? Abeg not every post is targeted @ u "alpha" wannabes na. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by orble: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

The irony grin

You're FEMALE.... nothing bad about that tho

Stop this thing. Real men don't really care what other men think of them. Real men crack jokes and don't care who laugh. Real men sit with their woman confidently and don't give a hoot whosoever come to their babe. Real men will punch ur nose if you Bleep up.

Real men have a trigger finger.

No real cartel man think like you.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by orble: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

Are you suspect? Attack the "argument" not ME. I really don't understand you guys again ooo..... What's "feministic" abt d post? Abeg not every post is targeted @ u "alpha" wannabes na. grin

Bleep off.. before I grab you by the pu sy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
orble:

[s] You're FEMALE.... nothing bad about that tho

Stop this thing. Real men don't really care what other men think of them. Real men crack jokes and don't care who laugh. Real men sit with their woman confidently and don't give a hoot whosoever come to their babe. Real men will punch ur nose if you Bleep up.

Real men have a trigger finger.

No real cartel man think like you. [/s]

You fvked up, guy. No real man get time to do all dos "things" u listed above. Only an insecure fellow does that. Real men ain't "cyber-bullies", they are literally PHILOSOPHER KINGS grin Go figure

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by orble: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

You fvked up, guy. No real man get time to do all dos "things" u listed above. Only an insecure fellow does that. Real men ain't "cyber-bullies", they are literally PHILOSOPHER KINGS grin Go figure

I hope you can tell me this face to face... Thunder fire you, fire ur father if him mumu like you.
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
orble:

Bleep off.. before I grab you by the pu sy
grin NL alpha no go kill person grin

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by babakb: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Features of a Real Alpha Male

Outside home he leads even without authority.

He calls the shot and takes the first step.

At home he pays all the bills.

He takes the lead and call the shots.

In general he inspires everyone to act.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
orble:

I hope you can tell me this face to face... Thunder fire you, fire ur father if him mumu like you.

Your idiot mom z a total failure. grin What a fvcked up childhood you had. Ur own pass "insecure", you be "wimp". grin Go fvk ya senseless mom, a-hole.

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

Every product as fake buh i don't think anyone can fake a superiority born out of higher reasoning.
IF you had a clear understanding of that word "alpha" you won't even waste ur time writing s topic about fake or no fake.
You can't fake superior reasoning, it not a thing of the mind or even the brain as some will say ... its in existence naturally ... you do things differently & see things differently not becos you learn to but its just who they are ... you can fake it.
When you meet them you will also know naturally becos there appearance is alway quite intimidating, even when they're innocent of these effect. ... no need for muscles ...you can't fake all that. you're quite atikulate i envy you buh these topic is not for you.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:
All these NL alfah men will not swallow the pill that brings about innovation. Only the one on female manipulation.

That is why they will stay in Romance section from morning to night.

Create enlightening topic, you'll not see them
Create any thread and garnish it with toto matter, 5mins = 3pages

Don't worry, their PRO would soon arrive.
Toor!

hahahaha they should leave Toto matter so your tricks will keep working, the less they know the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

LOL. The niggah is getting ass screwed with a Love Machine.

Lmfao grin

OP is probably the type that sucks up to ladies online, hoping to get pvssy cheesy

Yes i don't believe in the silly misogyny that i see here, but i dislike the feminism too.

Both cohorts are despicable and deserve to be match-made with each other.
misogyny is lie, there's nothing like misogyny. What a man would do that you would call him a misogynist for, if a woman do that same thing it will be perfectly fine, in fact people will hail her for being a "strong woman"

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
LarryBee1k:

He doesn't know feminism is only for women, by the women to help other women. Men are their enemies. All these attacking alpha males, 2 seconds men, short men, manipulation, writing topics to keep men in check, etc are their tactics. The earlier he realizes the better.
I don't understand how on earth a man would support feminism. As in I cringe (literally) when I see men supporting feminism. How do you support someone who sees you as an enemy that must be stopped?

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
pansophist:

Apt. Well said.

Also, in the discourse of who is Alpha or not, its definition is often narrowed to guys who get women. The word Alpha has been bastardized that any lame man would think that assuming that name makes him one. An alpha is made man.

To be alpha is not a self-declaration, it is an inherent quality. It is a way of life and a natural state of being. Its effortless and an epitome of true masculinity To be alpha is being an household name in your field, in the real world, which has a domino effect of men according respect to you, and women seeking your companionship.

Alpha is also contextual, it is achieved in a specific field, but gives general benefits. For example, Dangote is a successful businessman, but successful musicians, politicians, and top dogs of other field will accord him respect. His success in business will attract deals with people from other fields, and romantic benefits from women. To be fit, compliments an alpha, but the baseline in determining who is an alpha is by real world success.
Dangote, being the richest man in Africa could still be a simp. Have you ever wondered how silly anti-men bills get passed in the Western world? It's because majority of their Top politicians are Simps. Obama was a beta simp despite being the president of the U.S. Being rich or popular doesn't have anything to do with you being alpha all you need is just to be comfortable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
orble:

This lordskid of a guy sound so aweful!

Imagine a man against men sexuality, which is a natural instinct.
Maybe he gaybriel, the one that love being screwed like one bobo wey risky.
Or a female hiding under the moniker, you know female sense level na.
It's a female hiding behind a male moniker. Many of them do it a lot even though they criticise males behind female monikers. We you argue with a woman, you should know.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
ericsmith:

Every product as fake buh i don't think anyone can fake a superiority born out of higher reasoning.
IF you had a clear understanding of that word "alpha" you won't even waste ur time writing s topic about fake or no fake.
You can't fake superior reasoning, it not a thing of the mind or even the brain as some will say ... its in existence naturally ... you do things differently & see things differently not becos you learn to but its just who they are ... you can fake it.
When you meet them you will also know naturally becos there appearance is alway quite intimidating, even when they're innocent of these effect. ... no need for muscles ...you can't fake all that. you're quite atikulate i envy you buh these topic is not for you.

She, l0rdskid, doesn't even understand her op. They see the op as a criticism and dismantling of alpha males hence the support by females and the op. Due to their bias and failure to comprehend, they seem to fail to realise that the article is a call for self reflection for one to know if he is a real alpha male or not. There are real alphas and there are fake alphas but both call themselves alpha males.
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:

[s] She, l0rdskid, doesn't even understand her op. They see the op as a criticism and dismantling of alpha males hence the support by females and the op. Due to their bias and failure to comprehend, they seem to realise that [/s] the article is a call for self reflection for one to know if he is a real alpha male or not. [s] There are real alphas and there are fake alphas but both call themselves alpha males. [/s]

Y u dey confused b4 wen u already grab d MESSAGE? grin

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
She , L0RDSKID .
Me SHE?? Aiye mi, my Life! Lemme sha kip kwayet grin

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
She, l0rdskid, doesn't even understand her op. They see the op as a criticism and dismantling of alpha males hence the support by females and the op. Due to their bias and failure to comprehend, they seem to realise that the article is a call for self reflection for one to know if he is a real alpha male or not. There are real alphas and there are fake alphas but both call themselves alpha males.

Ok, lets view it these way , the whole concept behind alpha being is just natural exhibition. let even say you try to fool everyone can you full yourself so why the need to reflect.
last weekend i was priviledged to watch lion king @ the cinemas, @my age embarassed , now imagine say an animal is trying to act or impersonate the exhibition of a lion, is that even possible? every animal even the blind animals know when a lion is around ... is there any need to call for animals to know who they are or reflect.
Bottomline we all know our capacity,humans can only underestimate themselves they if they try to overestimate, it will read error just like we see on calculators grin guys no need reflecting .. hope everyone is happy now.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
The OP is saying the truth. There are too many fake alphas. A real alpha knows his self worth, has self confidence, pursues his goals, won't be treated less or settle for less, and tries to improve himself. Real alphas don't need male or female validation and they don't let women(& men) control them like fools.

Fake alphas are pretenders that are slaves to their ego and insecurities. Fake alphas pride themselves on getting and pleasing any woman they want. They pretend that they are bad boys and aggressive because they think that they would get women since women like bad boys. Most times they end up being annoying. They try to best every man to make themselves feel better. Real alphas don't give a sh!t.

Real alphas will go to the gym to get healthy, fake alphas will go because they want to improve their looks to get women. Getting women's heart, pussy, attention and validation gives them(fake alphas) their sense of being.

Real alphas will be themselves and focus on being the best version of themselves but fake alphas will try to be the aggressive bad boy that gets his sense of being from having women orbiting him and throwing their validation.

Which one are you? Real or fake?

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

Y u dey confused b4 wen u already grab d MESSAGE? grin

Good to see you can come up with more taunts. I really enjoyed this, any more taunts on your menu? Don't keep me waiting. *yimu* grin

1 Like

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
ericsmith:

Ok, lets view it these way , the whole concept behind alpha being is just natural exhibition. let even say you try to fool everyone can you full yourself so why the need to reflect.
last weekend i was priviledged to watch lion king @ the cinemas, @my age embarassed , now imagine say an animal is trying to act or impersonate the exhibition of a lion, is that even possible? every animal even the blind animals know when a lion is around ... is there any need to call for animals to know who they are or reflect.
Bottomline we all know our capacity,humans can only underestimate themselves they if they try to overestimate, it will read error just like we see on calculators grin guys no need reflecting .. hope everyone is happy now.

Lol. If you don't understand the meaning of what an alpha male is, it's fine and it's nobody's fault. In this age of information and internet, where people can research on topics, ignorance remains with those who choose to be ignorant. Enjoy your ignorance. Good day.

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

Me SHE?? Aiye mi, my Life! Lemme sha kip kwayet grin
Exactly! Keep shut and get me more taunts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Found A Condom In My Bag / Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.