Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,315 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (6971 Views)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Ubunja is just an insecure man / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Which one are you? Real or fake?
I am a real alpha male. Probably, you will not agree or you might start saying nonsense, as I expect from women, but I will still entertain your replies. wink
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
orble:

This lordskid of a guy sound so aweful!

Imagine a man against men sexuality, which is a natural instinct.
Maybe he gaybriel, the one that love being screwed like one bobo wey risky.
Or a female hiding under the moniker, you know female sense level na.
She, l0rdskid, doesn't even understand her op. They see the op as a criticism and dismantling of alpha males hence the support by females and the op. Due to their bias and failure to comprehend, they seem to fail to realise that the article is a call for self reflection for one to know if he is a real alpha male or not. There are real alphas and there are fake alphas but both call themselves alpha males.
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
I aint alpha nor beta i am something else something more complicated - PUSSYHOE 2019
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Good to see you can come up with more taunts. I really enjoyed this, any more taunts on your menu? Don't keep me waiting. *yimu* grin

Martinez39:
Exactly! Keep shut and get me more taunts!

No more taunts again. grin You are born again grin Mah Nigga

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

No more taunts again. grin You are born again grin Mah Nigga
That's too sad, I never chop taunts belle full the thing come finish for your menu.

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
I am a real alpha male. Probably, you will not agree or you might start saying nonsense, as I expect from women, but I will still entertain your replies. wink

Fake Alphas' are Alpha male wannabes who are deeply insecure and try to hide it with bravado. They are usually loud and egotistical to the point of being annoying to others. They will bully others around them, typically, only if they feel they can get away with it.

They will often criticise and put down others to make them feel better about themselves, because they have no internal confidence

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by fcdgrand(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
alpha male simple means don't let any b*tch beat you in this game & don't let this hoes manipulate you & don't let any leeche emotionally blackmail you & most importantly STAY AHEAD OF THEM!

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Fake Alphas' are Alpha male wannabes who are deeply insecure and try to hide it with bravado. They are usually loud and egotistical to the point of being annoying to others. They will bully others around them, typically, only if they feel they can get away with it.

They will often criticise and put down others to make them feel better about themselves, because they have no internal confidence
True but inappropriate response. What's the point of typing this? Are you trying to imply that I am insecure and my post was an attempt to cast you down to make myself feel better? grin You just proved my point that it's right for me not to expect much from women, intellectually, on this and other related issues. grin

Oh wait, being factual is now a crime? Nairaland girls, including you, and those offline have a track record of being deliberately and stubbornly unreasonable in discussions on issues like this hence no sensible and experienced man can expect much from you women on issues like this. It's just the fact even if you don't like it. Also, once I see these characteristics in both genders, on other issues, I don't waste time arguing or trying to set things straight. A human that doesn't want to reason will never reason.

The day you become reasonable, I, Martinez39, will acknowledge that. I don't care who you are, if you are reasonable then I am on your side. So far, you, just like other nairaland ladies, have been disappointing.

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
fcdgrand:

Alpha male simple means don't let any b*tch beat you in this game & don't let this hoes manipulate you & don't let any leeche emotionally blackmail you & most importantly STAY AHEAD OF THEM!

grin grin ...... staying ahead of "them" na big achievement ooo, bros! Continue u hear grin

@ Martinez39, abeg go read wat @ fcdgrand posted now now..... u go laff tired grin

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

grin grin ...... staying ahead of "them" na big achievement ooo, bros! Continue u hear grin

@ Martinez39, abeg go read wat @ fcdgrand posted now now..... u go laff tired grin

Staying ahead of female manipulation and parasitism is a vital characteristic all men must have for their own good. Fcdgrand is right on the money. Real alphas are not mumus that let men and women control them just like that.
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
True but inappropriate response. What's the point of typing this? Are you trying to imply that I am insecure and my post was an attempt to cast you down to make myself feel better? grin You just proved my point that it's right for me not to expect much from women, intellectually, on this and other related issues. grin

Oh wait, being factual is now a crime? Nairaland girls, including you, and those offline have a track record of being deliberately and stubbornly unreasonable in discussions on issues like this hence no sensible and experienced man can expect much from you women on issues like this. It's just the fact even if you don't like it. Also, once I see these characteristics in both genders, on other issues, I don't waste time arguing or trying to set things straight. A human that doesn't want to reason will never reason.

The day you become reasonable, I, Martinez39, will acknowledge that. I don't care who you are, if you are reasonable then I am on your side. So far, you, just like other nairaland ladies, have been disappointing.

Ditch the red pill for now and take a chill pill. Relax. You seem to be getting worked up

That was only a portion of the OPs write up that seemed to describe you.

Other people might care about being on your side but I don't. I will have an opinion of my own even if it bites your body.

Not everyone can agree with you. And if that's translate for you as being unreasonable, that is your personal problem that you have to solve.

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:

Staying ahead of female manipulation and parasitism is a vital characteristic all men must have for their own good. Fcdgrand is right on the money. Real alphas are not mumus that let men and women control them just like that.

Speak for yaself grin Can't still understand y a "real man" will focus all his energies on "staying ahead" of a FEMALE! It seems "insecure" to me. grin grin Obsession @ its peak grin

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Relax. You seem to be getting worked up

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. If you don't understand the meaning of what an alpha male is, it's fine and it's nobody's fault. In this age of information and internet, where people can research on topics, ignorance remains with those who choose to be ignorant. Enjoy your ignorance. Good day.

i av been lookin for these mehn 4 long ....#save
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Ditch the red pill for now and take a chill pill. Relax. You seem to be getting worked up

Other people might care about being on your side but I don't. I will have an opinion of my own even if it bites your body.

Not everyone can agree with you. And if that's translate for you as being unreasonable, that is your personal problem that you have to solve.
I too don't care if people choose to agree with me or not, I never said I cared. Also, I never said that you can't form your own opinions, did I? Diverse opinions and perspectives among two or more people is a sign of individuality(as opposed to a herd mentality) and I have no problem with this. Intellectual diversity is better than racial and ethnic diversity. If everyone agreed with me, we would all be atheists but that's not the case.

That excerpt from the op's write up does not describe me. I only state facts. Even if you are Adolf Hitler or an enemy of mine, if you are factual and reasonable, I will admit it. That's the way I am. Unlike you guys, I go for what it is not what I want it to be. You, just like nairaland girls, have been unreasonable and disappointing in your rationales as long as this and other related issues are concerned. You all have a track record for being unreasonable and just can't argue and comprehend like rational creatures ought to. Posts in the past are there to validate my observation. You cannot eat grass and still expect to be called a lion. It's just the truth, facts are facts.

Though you have the right to form your opinion, but if you would go about forming stupid opinions and dishing out non sequiturs, don't be butt hurt when people call you stupid. In fact, I too have the right to form my own opinion and my opinion is that you and other nairaland, as far as issues like this are concerned, are not reasonable and intellectually impressive. It makes no sense to expect much, intellectually, from you people on issues like this. Good night.

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

Speak for yaself grin Can't still understand y a "real man" will focus all his energies on "staying ahead" of a FEMALE! It seems "insecure" to me. grin grin Obsession @ its peak grin
It's okay to not comprehend or to misrepresent what you read(either by dishonesty or stupidity). Keep on at it, you are doing a really good job and I am loving it. Na today? grin
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:

It's okay to not comprehend or to misrepresent what you read(either by dishonesty or stupidity). Keep on at it, you are doing a really good job and I am loving it. Na today? grin

Full steam ahead..... hold strong, mah niggah grin OBSESSION + INSECURITY na dangerous combo grin

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

Full steam ahead..... hold strong, mah niggah grin OBSESSION + INSECURITY na dangerous combo grin

You are doing a great job. Ride on, show me more of what you've got. grin cheesy
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
I too don't care if people choose to agree with me or not, I never said I cared. Also, I never said that you can't form your own opinions, did I? Diverse opinions and perspectives among two or more people is a sign of individuality(as opposed to a herd mentality) and I have no problem with this. Intellectual diversity is better than racial and ethnic diversity. If everyone agreed with me, we would all be atheists but that's not the case.

That excerpt from the op's write up does not describe me. I only state facts. Even if you are Adolf Hitler or an enemy of mine, if you are factual and reasonable, I will admit it. That's the way I am. Unlike you guys, I go for what it is not what I want it to be. You, just like nairaland girls, have been unreasonable and disappointing in your rationales as long as this and other related issues are concerned. You all have a track record for being unreasonable and just can't argue and comprehend like rational creatures ought to. Posts in the past are there to validate my observation. You cannot eat grass and still expect to be called a lion. It's just the truth, facts are facts.

Though you have the right to form your opinion, but if you would go about forming stupid opinions and dishing out non sequiturs, don't be butt hurt when people call you stupid. In fact, I too have the right to form my own opinion and my opinion is that you and other nairaland, as far as issues like this are concerned, are not reasonable and intellectually impressive. It makes no sense to expect much, intellectually, from you people on issues like this. Good night.

You actually think your opinions are very reasonable and the best. cheesy. Step out of yourself and stop being so self absorbed and conceited.

Your opinions are always narrow minded, prejudiced and needless to say, annoying.

Like so many Nairaland guys, you need to get exposure. You need to be open minded and do away with this ignorant victimization of ladies. You guys have this Nairaland mentality and you need to be in touch with the outside world. It's really mortifying.

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

You actually think your opinions are very reasonable and the best. cheesy. Step out of yourself and stop being so self absorbed and conceited.
My opinions are always based on fact and are solid. If you insist that isn't the case, there is nothing I can do, please yourself. Every post dished out just keeps validating my point. On issues like this, you kind are not worth the expectation of being reasonable. In fact, such expectation is so high.

Your opinions are always narrow minded, prejudiced and needless to say, annoying.
Keep proving my point.

Like so many Nairaland guys, you need to get exposure. You need to be open minded and do away with this ignorant victimization of ladies. You guys have this Nairaland mentality and you need to be in touch with the outside world. It's really mortifying.

Oh, the irony. So much said with certainty even though you don't know much about me. The unreasonable nature persists. Keep on proving my point.
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Martinez39(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
This thread has seen enough of me. I sign out. wink
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:

Oh, the irony. So much said with certainty even though you don't know much about me. The unreasonable nature persists. Keep on proving my point.

And you know much about me, right. You see yourself! You are just so into yourself that you don't even see anything else.

You have just formed a mindset about women and have this preconceived notion that keeps limiting your thinking process.

And as always, you are the Mr Know it All

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Sometimes i ask aren't ladies design to love guys, just their resources?

Money can't buy LOVE. Besides, only a wimp/immatured male seeks for "acceptance/love" from outside Himself. Nowadays, most "woke" guys really need a tectonic shift in MINDSET/ORIENTATION.

A brief survey of comments of most "alphas" here on NL will sure clear one's doubt. It's really pathetic. As a wise lady said: An educated soul without MORALS is a menace to a society.

grin ".....design to love" ?? Poor souls! grin

@ Martinez39, oya cum & say something. Ur food don ready. grin
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by fcdgrand(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

NO! it is not "insecure", it is "beating all this hoes in their own game" & beside, we can never have the same view
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

And you know much about me, right. You see yourself! You are just so into yourself that you don't even see anything else.

You have just formed a mindset about women and have this preconceived notion that keeps limiting your thinking process.

And as always, you are the Mr Know it All

No more post from you, I beg. A person that loves to attack the "personality" instead of the ARGUMENT ain't worth your time. Don't TUNE "down" to his "frequency".

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
fcdgrand:
NO! it is not "insecure", it is "beating all this hoes in their own game" & beside, we can never have the same view

I like your approach. But I hate your mindset. I can't tune down to your frequency, bro. Let's leave the "hoes with their gabbages" alone & let's build a lasting LEGACY for OURSELVES. That's way important.
Let's direct our "Alpha's" qualities to that purpose.

"Lady" not hoe

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
No be only alpha male, how about omega male,and all mighty male tongue
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Teerach: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:
All these NL alfah men will not swallow the pill that brings about innovation. Only the one on female manipulation.

That is why they will stay in Romance section from morning to night.

Create enlightening topic, you'll not see them
Create any thread and garnish it with toto matter, 5mins = 3pages

Don't worry, their PRO would soon arrive.
I just love you lady..... I mean in a good way. You always look out for the ladies and this is brave n beautiful. Thank you ❤
Toor!

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Teerach:

"All these NL alfah men will not swallow the pill that brings about innovation. Only the one on female manipulation.

That is why they will stay in Romance section from morning to night.

Create enlightening topic, you'll not see them
Create any thread and garnish it with toto matter, 5mins = 3pages"

Comment of the Thread. E still dey pinch me for body now.
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
handsomebanana:
Jesus Christ!

Enough with this Alfa/alpha nonsense.

E Don dey irritate person.
You have no idea!!! grin

Sometimes I wonder why the word is bantered around like a piece of secondhand clothing.
Alphas know themselves.
Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
lordskid:

No more post from you, I beg. A person that loves to attack the "personality" instead of the ARGUMENT ain't worth your time. Don't TUNE "down" to his "frequency".

I even give up.

He thinks he is an alpha male. Meanwhile he is most of what you described. He tries to mask his insecurity with superior complex and an acidic tongue.

Re: Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

I even give up.

He thinks he is an alpha male. Meanwhile he is most of what you described. He tries to mask his insecurity with superior complex and an acidic tongue.

Exactly. It's a typical trait of any self-titled "Alpha". It results from their intense obsession about the female-child. It's become sort of an "addiction" to them. It's gonna be hard "weaning" them off "it"!

That frequency they tuned to reeks of mediocrity & pettiness. Keep off.

How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. / Tracey Cox's100 Hot Sex Positions Book For Sale / The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82