Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Definition Of A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of A Woman (2922 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
LordKO:

E bi like say na you be the new attorney general of Romanceland and Familyland dese days, lol.

I guess I have the time these days. It might change soon.

I could say the same for you

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
yes you have.
They all love the same things: Food like chocolate. Romance films. Fashion. Attention. Money.

That's why the men in India and men in Africa and men in the US are all complaining about the same thing. Cause all women are the same.
Women are the same because they're Herd mentality creatures. They follow the crowd and fear standing out.
That's why they follow fashion and all dress alike. Same hairstyles. Same everything.

ubunja:
if women were not the same they wouldn't be all chasing "The Tall, Dark and Handsome" man and the "Strong Silent type" guy. Those two guys are the staple of all your fantasties. Because you are the same.

No matter how unique and special you may think you are, your desire is like that of every other female. Don't tell me your fav colour is purple but your best friend's fav colour is blue then take that to mean women are different because that's a difference that's INCONSEQUENTIAL.

Where it matters the most you're the same. In the big Loves and the big Hates you're the same. That's why men know if they improve themselves in a particular way (say hit the gym, or make money, or be a Player) they know they'll get bîtches cause really you're predictable. Cause you're the same. It's like dealing with 1 woman with different faces.

Hope you're getting me loud and clear.

What a very sad statement..... But also what a very sad way to live life, believing that all women are as "bland/invisible/predictable/cheap" as you described them above.

I don't know what you mean by "where it matters the most", but I believe that if/when you want to evaluate women, EVERY SINGLE THING about them matters. What you wrote is very shallow, but more importantly, the above statement (in red) clearly shows that you have a very poor/negative outlook on women (thus can never view them in a proper way).
Yes there are a lot of cheap deluded biatches around but claiming that they are just the same as any other women in this world, is far fetched.i sincerely hope that you view the women in your life (that you care about and cherish) better than all the women in this world that you compared to cheap biatches.

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by LordKO(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

I guess I have the time these days. It might change soon.

I could say the same for you

No change a beg, we no de complain. Although a more tactful you, where and when necessary, will be OK.

Your last statement isn't true.
Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

What a very sad statement..... But also what a very sad way to live life, believing that all women are as "bland/invisible/predictable/cheap" as you described them above.

I don't know what you mean by "where it matters the most", but I believe that if/when you want to evaluate women, EVERY SINGLE THING about them matters. What you wrote is very shallow, but more importantly, the above statement (in red) clearly shows that you have a very poor/negative outlook on women (thus can never view them in a proper way).
Yes there are a lot of cheap deluded biatches around but claiming that they are just the same as any other women in this world, is far fetched.i sincerely hope that you view the women in your life (that you care about and cherish) better than all the women in this world that you compared to cheap biatches.
it might be shallow but then again women are not deep. And they're predictable as fvck. Get money, Get women. How is that deep? Tell me.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

If you are putting all women in one bucket... saying they are all the same, then you are not as smart as you portray.

you seem to think I care how people see me.

If you disagree with me it's not a problem. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Deepfeel(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
There is nothing really different from a woman and a man they are equal human beings capable of archiving anything on equal levels
One is female one is male, same and opposite by sex
Re: Definition Of A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
it might be shallow but then again women are not deep. And they're predictable as fvck. Get money, Get women. How is that deep? Tell me.

Bro, I do understand that a great deal of women in Nigeria are driven/attracted to money, but putting every women in the same bag, as these cheap women, is a very sad way to view women/life.

Now, let us all remember that you are talking about women that are living in a 3rd world country, where its a battle to get 3 square meals a day. so Yes, getting money is a major issue in Nigeria "for everybody", and many desperate cheap women will sell themselves to attain what they don't deserve, but to claim that ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN, let alone all women of the world, are like that.... Is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by lilmax(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
women are specimens

since you said men have been studying women since the beginning

what insult undecided

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Obodo999(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is pointless studying women. I let them study ME cool
Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, I do understand that a great deal of women in Nigeria are driven/attracted to money, but putting every women in the same bag, as these cheap women, is a very sad way to view women/life.

Now, let us all remember that you are talking about women that are living in a 3rd world country, where its a battle to get 3 square meals a day. so Yes, getting money is a major issue in Nigeria "for everybody", and many desperate cheap women will sell themselves to attain what they don't deserve, but to claim that ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN, let alone all women of the world, are like that.... Is crazy.
By now you must see I'm presenting you with reality and facts but you're giving me your beliefs.

Even women in the West love money that's why men are now insisting on Prenups.

Please let's end this futile debate
Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you said nothing here but feelings. No facts whatsoever
Re: Definition Of A Woman by Momoney77: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:

Am even suprised you debated him this long, seems u in a good mood.

But its always good to read your veiw points..
Re: Definition Of A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
By now you must see I'm presenting you with reality and facts but you're giving me your beliefs.
Even women in the West love money that's why men are now insisting on Prenups.
Please let's end this futile debate

Bwaaaaah.... What reality are you talking about? Your narrow minded shallow reality? Let me give you REALITY:You are talking to a man who has travelled the world over, time AND TIME again for the past +20 yrs, someone who has been with his fair share of women from all walks of life and/or whatever ethnicity you can think of. No two women are the same and the cheap deluded women that you are talking about are a minority, FACT!

As for prenups, I don't know which men you are talking about but, apart from the US, most people in the real world don't think about prenups.

ubunja:

Here is another FACT for you: not all Nigerian women are driven by money.

I suggest you start to hang/date better women in your life.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bwaaaaah.... What reality are you talking about? Your narrow minded shallow reality? Let me give you REALITY:You are talking to a man who has travelled the world over, time AND TIME again for the past +20 yrs, someone who has been with his fair share of women from all walks of life and/or whatever ethnicity you can think of. No two women are the same and the cheap deluded women that you are talking about are a minority, FACT!

As for prenups, I don't know which men you are talking about but, apart from the US, most people in the real world don't think about prenups.

Okay then. Over and Out.
Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Momoney77:

Am even suprised you debated him this long, seems u in a good mood.

But its always good to read your veiw points..
we have ended the debate.
Re: Definition Of A Woman by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

stop wasting your time on that ubunja guy,he has always been like this,a pained woman hater always spewing trash about women with so much boldness

worst of all, he's got legion of followers here mostly boys I wouldn't call them men that swallows all the bullshit he vomits hook line and sinker.
He is not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
virgoquin:
stop wasting your time on that ubunja guy,he has always been like this,a pained woman hater always spewing trash about women with so much boldness

worse of all he's got legion of followers here mostly boys I wouldn't call them men that swallows all the bullshit he vomits hook line and sinker.
He's not Nigerian

The sad part are the followers. Very gullible lot... worshipping him ad acting like he feeds them. they can't even think for themselves

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
virgoquin:

worse of all he's got legion of followers here mostly boys I wouldn't call them men that swallows all the bullshit he vomits hook line and sinker.
He's not Nigerian
that's where you get it wrong

No one on NL loves women more than Ubunja. I love women. With all my heart. That's why I write 24/7 about women. You think if I hated women I would waste years writing on them? Don't make me laugh. You're being stupid

5 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by logik29(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
that's where you get it wrong

No one on NL loves women more than Ubunja. I love women. With all my heart. That's why I write 24/7 about women. You think if I hated women I would waste years writing on them? Don't make me laugh. You're being stupid

Savage.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Momoney77: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
virgoquin:

He's not Nigerian
Re: Definition Of A Woman by Momoney77: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
virgoquin:

He's not Nigerian

This parts got me LMAO ROTFL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of A Woman by fcdgrand(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
there are "Queen's of Mind Game", for men to have a better or best chance in this game; learn & master "MIND GAME"
Re: Definition Of A Woman by vincentjk(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
You deserve some accolades ubunja for all your efforts

Hope to learn more from you

Forget these feminists, they can't believe their eyes seeing one guy knowing all their secrets
Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
vincentjk:
You deserve some accolades ubunja for all your efforts

Hope to learn more from you

Forget these feminists, they can't believe their eyes seeing one guy knowing all their secrets
thanks boss.

I tend to ignore Hardcore Feminists. But I welcome friendly healthy debate from any woman. As long as it's not someone suffering from the Cancer that is Feminism.
Re: Definition Of A Woman by AstroG: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Texman21:
From my own understanding,the longest thing a man has ever studied is a woman but uptill now it seems the study is not yet complete.

from my own perspective a woman is not weak like many men believe and i know some women believe they are weak well depending on the way she was made to feel around men.how did you think women survive all the ancient brutal world of men where there is always wars,killings,intimidation it is by having a better survival instinct and the gift of reproduction which its impossible for men.

women always look for perfection,which makes it always impossible because men cant be perfect in every aspect of life same as the women.but why do they look for perfection because they cant have it all,what i cant still understand is it just being human or the desire of filling that not perfect side.

i finally submit my study of women as a man to the world i cant get any further.

OP,

All women are the same,most especially Naija ladies
Naija girls So
foolish,whorish,promiscious,materialistic,weird and stupid..

Dey don't deserve any Good thing such as Love or Care,they just need to be treated like buffaloes they are.

TUEH!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Social Life Is Dying / Guys, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Girl For The First Time? - / E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.