Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Confused: Problems In A Long-Distance Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused: Problems In A Long-Distance Relationship (5467 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Confused: Problems In A Long-Distance Relationship by Aproko(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2007
my dear long distance relationships are expensive to maintain.the question is how long are you going to be away from him?can you maintain the relationship for that long considering all the expenses involved?if hes not financially bouyant he may be feeling a bit insecure(considering the stress and money involved commuting from continent to continent)so even when you guys love eachother if you cant maintain the relationship, build on it and make it grow, you may have to give it up no matter how much it hurts. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! / Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants / She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.