Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (70152 Views)

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year / I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Sorry that my comment hit home with you
To hell with you, your father, mother and love ones.

4 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by kay9(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
waywardpikin:
Lol my nigga. Why I like your thread is because of the honesty with which you communicated your pain. We have all been there, even guys that are more capable than James Bond also get rejected, whether they admit it or not.

From what you wrote, everything checks out and I think you're on the right path. But you're making one crucial mistake that is ruining your game and making a waste of all your effort. I don't even work as hard as you to get ladies.

Your mistake - STOP ASKING WOMEN OUT!

Yeah I put it in caps in hope it'll sink in. You say you hold them around the waist and stuff, that is very good. Your next move is to try and kiss her. Focus on being a flirt, go heavy on the jokes, but sometimes switch and let them see a mean side of you you really don't want them to see.

Be like a light switch, on and off, on and off, hot and cold.

I tell you bro, you will just find yourself in several relationships because the women have already started dating you in their minds. Na after the sex she go dey ask you, "What are we?"

Then you can smile and answer her in Michael Jackson's voice that, "We are the woooooorld, we are the childrennnnnnnn."

Also I think you're taking this dating thing a little too seriously which could be a turn off for some women. Have fun, bro. Have lots of fun. You're still young and the world is your oyster.

P.S. Ideally, I'd advise you to stay off women altogether and focus on building yourself but you need the experience. Men without any experience in Womanology get seriously burned sooner or later so go hard, learn your lessons and grow.

Xoxo.

OP, all the answers you seek are here ^^

Pay special attention to that bit in all caps - STOP ASKING WOMEN OUT.

Real life story: first two girls I asked out in my life gave me an outright No. Maybe it's something with Nigerian girls at that age/stage - late teens, early twenties. Anyway, the very next one I didn't bother with all that formality, I just jokingly told her I was going to buy snacks, does she wanna come? Jokingly said I'm still hungry, what did you cook? Jokingly followed her to her house, jokingly eat her rice, jokingly stretched out on her bed like I've been sleeping there all my life... pretty soon we were jokingly kissing and smooching. grin

Relax and have fun, bro, and you'll see it happen like magic.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
FCBboy:
To hell with you, your father, mother and love ones.

Wow my comment hit your soul like that? Maybe you should make appointment with a dentist instead of being frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Wow my comment hit your soul like that? Maybe you should make appointment with a dentist instead of being frustrated.
Trash, trash.

it's clear you're a lowlife.

it isn't your fault but you parents ; one is a goat the other is a dog.

you're just a sewage, you can as well help your father book an appointment with a dentist.

5 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by OmoAlata1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
FCBboy:
Trash, trash.

it's clear you're a lowlife.

it isn't your fault but you parents ; one is a goat the other is a dog.

you're just a sewage, you can as well help your father book an appointment with a dentist.

Lol

6 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by solidmyk(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lerio:
Didnt finish reading though.. This long thing wey you write might be part of the reason.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Ray333(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
I actually had the same experience am 25 but never had sex until last year when i was even graduating from school, i was the SUG president,though had some few that were falling for me i never liked any of them even for fun sake,it was this year that a got a job at least above 50k ,now i can testify that am being rushed even the oldies that are near the age of mother they also wanna mingle...i will advice u to focus on making it in life when you are comfortable and they notice they will come.... Me i never had a galfrnd all tru tertiary institution twas during secondary school days i asked a few out but was turned down so at last i stopped asking, i advise u do same when u make it you will see, am not upto 6mnths with my job but those of them that knows am working are trying so hard to mingle, u see messages like "shey u have forgotten about me"i just laugh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
maybe it could be ur appearance or u going for ladies far older than u. try have a haircut or dress neatly or u could check ur oral hygiene.if ur appearance is ok then check d type of girls u going for.since i say u 22 yrs then try going for younger girls...like from 18 to 20 instead of going for flashy older slayqueens.anyway there is still time and u still very young so focus dose energy in passing jamb and if u alteady in school focus on ur school work.as u get older ur manly features will appear and girls will notice u.no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Omega30(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
SingleGuy9999:
Good day guys, I'm not really too active here, but this is a 2nd account I created for this. I am 22 year old student in my final year. But I've never had a girlfriend, also I have never had sex, but that is not the major problem as I can easily get a hooker and pay. I feel I'm pretty good looking, at least average. This would be a little long, pls try to read through.
My problem is I can't seem to get a girlfriend, I have been rejected by girls like 7 times in a row or more...I don't meet that many girls but I do go out and meet sha and if I like a girl and I feel she's someone I can date I ask her out. If we aren't really vibing I just delete their numbers and forget about them. But I keep getting rejected by all the girls I've asked out, they either see me as a friend and tell me stuff like I'm a good friend or they not ready for a relationship or that they feel I have no feelings for them...like wtf
It's really frustrating so much that it's literally killed every confidence I have to ask girls out. Like the last 3 girls I wanted to ask out I ended up not bothering since I know it'll end same way...planned to ask one out today but I just couldn't stand to get rejected again...cos even tho I think what I'm getting might be green light I'm not sure about girls anymore...in fact now I'm no longer sure if the girls I think liked me before ever did (I wasn't interested in them so I didn't ask them out). Even the one who made me lose all hope was after spending so much time with a girl, I was asking her out for 4 months, I never tot I'd ever ask a girl out that long but I was blinded by love...and we spent so much time together, my friends kept wondering if we were dating but she never said yes even tho she said she liked me too but kept giving excuses...and I pretty much abandoned chasing other girls in for that while...but I still got a no at the end with story changed to she tot she liked me but was just trying to as she could see I was in love with her and didn't wanna break my heart...
That killed my confidence, and I'm not blaming her or anyone...now since then I've only asked 2 girls out, and I still got rejected...
I spend time with the girls, we hang out, flirt, chat etc but they would never date me... I've gotten so lonely as I want to date someone I truly care about and I have even questioned if it's possible for 2 people to fall in love with each other out of the billions of people on earth.
I've heard from someone that I play with girls too much so they won't take me seriously, another was that I'm nice (I don't think I'm that "nice guy" cos I won't go extra mile for any girl just cos I like her, but I'm understanding and I think I tend to make excuses for people when they disappoint). And I'm tired of girls seeing me as a friend, or being taken for granted. In fact my best female friend is one who I asked out before.
When I see people dating I wonder if they from another planet, I can't figure out what's wrong...is it that I have no luck with girls? I have gone online, read books etc. They all keep saying same thing...they talk about confidence but I had that...tho right now I just fake it cos all my confidence is gone with numerous rejections. Then I read about working on yourself, I have done that, I may not be anywhere near the freshest guy but at least I'm sure I'm okay. They talk about creating tension and stuff by making contact and I do that, I hold them around the waist etc....
So far I even read that I shouldn't blame myself or stop trying to figure out what went wrong when I face rejections, that's what I'm doing now...but nothing seems to be changing. I rarely spend time with girls again, except some good friends, and instead I've been focusing more on my hobbies cos I now see it as a waste of time when it only ends in rejection. I think of going out with a girl but I just rather sit at home or spend more time with my guys or even spend the money on them cos I'm fed up. The thought even crossed my mind to give up on girls since it never seems to work...I'm not used to multiple failure as even in other stuff I don't fail as much, but I just can't seem to get it to work with girls. Everything seems fine at first and going smoothly but it all ends with rejection.
I don't wanna give up on girls and I know there's nothing left of my confidence when it comes to girls, tho I fake it...and I will never result to insulting girls just cos of my rejection.
Pls I need real advice on what to do, I have exhausted all my options, and today I resolved to never ask any girl out till I'm 99% sure she'll say yes, but is that even possible? I know every guy gets rejected but it's not easy when u get rejected several times in a row by girls you have serious feelings for.
Should I just cut my losses and give up on girls? For months I spent time on other things and never really cared about any girl any longer but now that feeling is back with this new girl but I can't even ask her out cos I can't say for sure what her reply would be... maybe a no as I usually get...
Pls don't insult me or call me names I just need advice that would help
Op,I feel for ya. I started having a real relationship much later in life.I tried getting babes, omo na wahala o. I was handsome, course rep in school, stylish in dressing, slim and talk, intelligent and I have some cash, omo still no gf. Maybe partly because I was too serious or religious that is why I couldn't get one. I went for service, then I began reading all kinds of books, sites, blogs etc on dating. Then I improved a bit, but I will always face last minute resistance.
I was like a ghost, fine yet no gf. After some time babes will enter house, I no go fit kpansh. Resistance upon resistance. To cut a long story sha. I changed my inner game. I started visualising for three weeks a beautiful light skinned girl. Before now I can trek along town for weeks, rejections or girls will come, never to see them again. It was as if I was destined to be lonely.
After changing my belief through imagination, I told myself I am never wooing girls again. One day, I saw this light beautiful girl, I didn't even believe she would listen to me. Collected her number in less than 30seconds, visited me two days after and that's how we started dating. And we dated for long.
So, it could be your mindset or programming affecting you. Having said that still work on your openings, flirting, dressing and ALWAYS SHOW INTENT, let them know through your body language that you can make them sing : do re mi fa so la ti do, in the bedroom and they are yours.
Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Therock5555(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
SingleGuy9999
I had no intention of dropping a comment but I'll pass you a favor, chat me up please quote me when you see the number let me edit
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Finish skull first, go n make money.99% of girls dnt lykk dating undergraduate because is jst tym wasting nowadays.GO N MAKE MONEY .
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by uchechefaith(f): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
To be sincere at 22yrs u don't need a girlfriend, focus on your career, dreams, visions, u are not even ready for marriage not even in the next five years I wonder why u are so concerned about a girlfriend .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by orble: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The OP doesn't seem like your kind, whose main concern is to add another notch on the bedpost. In fact, he's way above you dimwits. He seems to be looking for something genuine, not an empty shell of a relationship founded on nothingness & manipulation. Don't try to convert him to your shallow lifestyle, but I trust he's smart enough to sift through the chaff.

Sorry hunie he'll in into that. let him continue his Mr virgin boy nice future man, when a girl catch scatter that him small heart finish; he will man up.

From that day he will be good boy turn bad, all the girls will come begging "don't do me like this" "why are you like this" by then he will be hardened pussy destroyer

It women that make good guys bad...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by yetunsbay(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
proficienc:

OP, ignore this. You don't ask a fish how to catch a fish, you ask fishermen.
You're not doing too badly, at least from your post. Your desperation is probably showing through and it seems you're taking too long to go for the kill... kiss and intimate things.
thanks for profering advice to Op pls on mine own situation as thus

Most times if I gift my girlfriend she won't take it (my wish) which I didn't really know why or maybe she's hiding something.

Also for the kiss aspect anytime she comes visiting thou "a romance climate" do suffice which of recent she do turns down my request to visit again.

What do u think I can do to make her visit anytime on my request ?
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by orble: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Lol
Eow
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by proficienc(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The OP doesn't seem like your kind, whose main concern is to add another notch on the bedpost. In fact, he's way above you dimwits. He seems to be looking for something genuine, not an empty shell of a relationship founded on nothingness & manipulation. Don't try to convert him to your shallow lifestyle, but I trust he's smart enough to sift through the chaff.
You don't know anything about me or my lifestyle and I understand you feel hurt so I'll let it slide.
Cheers!
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by SingleGuy9999: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thanks guys for all these replies...
Una don restore my lost confidence...
So there's one I wanted to ask out... I decided to wait and play her a little after getting advice from you guys...
Also I have gotten 6 new numbers today I want to start running again...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by proficienc(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
yetunsbay:
thanks for profering advice to Op pls on mine own situation as thus

Most times if I gift my girlfriend she won't take it (my wish) which I didn't really know why or maybe she's hiding something.

Also for the kiss aspect anytime she comes visiting thou "a romance climate" do suffice which of recent she do turns down my request to visit again.

What do u think I can do to make her visit anytime on my request ?
Hey bro,
I'm not sure I understand your post. If I'm correct, you're saying your girl has recently been turning down your request for her to visit you?
If she's really your gf (not that you're imagining), I believe your best course of action will be to discuss the issue with her.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by yetunsbay(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
proficienc:

Hey bro,
I'm not sure I understand your post. If I'm correct, you're saying your girl has recently been turning down your request for her to visit you?
If she's really your gf (not that you're imagining), I believe your best course of action will be to discuss the issue with her.
can it be because we do romance anytime she ones around.

Why won't she take any item I gift her ?
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by crafteck(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Get money, Nufin else matters
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Kylekent59: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
SingleGuy9999:
Good day guys, I'm not really too active here, but this is a 2nd account I created for this. I am 22 year old student in my final year. But I've never had a girlfriend, also I have never had sex, but that is not the major problem as I can easily get a hooker and pay. I feel I'm pretty good looking, at least average. This would be a little long, pls try to read through.

My problem is I can't seem to get a girlfriend, I have been rejected by girls like 7 times in a row or more...I don't meet that many girls but I do go out and meet sha and if I like a girl and I feel she's someone I can date I ask her out. If we aren't really vibing I just delete their numbers and forget about them. But I keep getting rejected by all the girls I've asked out, they either see me as a friend and tell me stuff like I'm a good friend or they not ready for a relationship or that they feel I have no feelings for them...like wtf

It's really frustrating so much that it's literally killed every confidence I have to ask girls out. Like the last 3 girls I wanted to ask out I ended up not bothering since I know it'll end same way...planned to ask one out today but I just couldn't stand to get rejected again...cos even tho I think what I'm getting might be green light I'm not sure about girls anymore...in fact now I'm no longer sure if the girls I think liked me before ever did (I wasn't interested in them so I didn't ask them out). Even the one who made me lose all hope was after spending so much time with a girl, I was asking her out for 4 months, I never tot I'd ever ask a girl out that long but I was blinded by love...and we spent so much time together, my friends kept wondering if we were dating but she never said yes even tho she said she liked me too but kept giving excuses...and I pretty much abandoned chasing other girls in for that while...but I still got a no at the end with story changed to she tot she liked me but was just trying to as she could see I was in love with her and didn't wanna break my heart...

That killed my confidence, and I'm not blaming her or anyone...now since then I've only asked 2 girls out, and I still got rejected...

I spend time with the girls, we hang out, flirt, chat etc but they would never date me... I've gotten so lonely as I want to date someone I truly care about and I have even questioned if it's possible for 2 people to fall in love with each other out of the billions of people on earth.

I've heard from someone that I play with girls too much so they won't take me seriously, another was that I'm nice (I don't think I'm that "nice guy" cos I won't go extra mile for any girl just cos I like her, but I'm understanding and I think I tend to make excuses for people when they disappoint). And I'm tired of girls seeing me as a friend, or being taken for granted. In fact my best female friend is one who I asked out before.

When I see people dating I wonder if they from another planet, I can't figure out what's wrong...is it that I have no luck with girls? I have gone online, read books etc. They all keep saying same thing...they talk about confidence but I had that...tho right now I just fake it cos all my confidence is gone with numerous rejections. Then I read about working on yourself, I have done that, I may not be anywhere near the freshest guy but at least I'm sure I'm okay. They talk about creating tension and stuff by making contact and I do that, I hold them around the waist etc....

So far I even read that I shouldn't blame myself or stop trying to figure out what went wrong when I face rejections, that's what I'm doing now...but nothing seems to be changing. I rarely spend time with girls again, except some good friends, and instead I've been focusing more on my hobbies cos I now see it as a waste of time when it only ends in rejection. I think of going out with a girl but I just rather sit at home or spend more time with my guys or even spend the money on them cos I'm fed up. The thought even crossed my mind to give up on girls since it never seems to work...I'm not used to multiple failure as even in other stuff I don't fail as much, but I just can't seem to get it to work with girls. Everything seems fine at first and going smoothly but it all ends with rejection.
I don't wanna give up on girls and I know there's nothing left of my confidence when it comes to girls, tho I fake it...and I will never result to insulting girls just cos of my rejection.

Pls I need real advice on what to do, I have exhausted all my options, and today I resolved to never ask any girl out till I'm 99% sure she'll say yes, but is that even possible? I know every guy gets rejected but it's not easy when u get rejected several times in a row by girls you have serious feelings for.

Should I just cut my losses and give up on girls? For months I spent time on other things and never really cared about any girl any longer but now that feeling is back with this new girl but I can't even ask her out cos I can't say for sure what her reply would be... maybe a no as I usually get...

They don't wanna ruin you because you are a good guy. The good one will surely come.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by bigpriik: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
crafteck:
Get money, Nufin else matters

it's like you haven't seen girls who will just eat your money but you wunt see their pant it takes money plus ot op lacks that.

1 Like

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by happney65: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
MrWTF:
Don't change a thing on your socialization with girls. The only thing you need to change is your Availability.

Never show a girl you are desperate. Always make her feel she's an option.

Never laugh like a jackal where a girl is, she's gonna take you like a pet, which means Best friend.

Always learn to Say No to a girl.

The most of all, flirt with her friends. Let's say you meet her with her friend in a library, say hello to her, then complement her friend's beauty or her hair, trust me, girls can go crazy for this.

Trust me, you don't need a 7 figure bank statement before you could rip her pant and insert your long dick from behind, thrusting her, till she reaches her peak of pleasure.

Say no more bro..A round of applause for this brother in the lord.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by bigpriik: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
SingleGuy9999:

mr op just go and read dating drills from page 1 to 80 at least.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Colewold: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Top Selling Mobile Phone, PrIce and Where To Buy
https://www.nairaland.com/5345175/top-selling-mobile-phones#81012085
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Putin1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Money money money, that's all you need now.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by chronique(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
With all the problems in this country, this is what is doing you right now?
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
U don't need girls... U need money
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Samuels90: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lol..
You type like you are crying.
There is nothing special about ladies. Don't take it serious.
Focus bro..
I see girls chasing you soon and you running like..
If only you know. Focus!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Whatthesugar: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
SingleGuy9999:
Thanks so much guys, you guys have been helpful, I have gotten loads of advice here I need to try especially my mentality I need to change ASAP
Forget about girls. U don't need girls....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Confessions Of A Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.