Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone (11484 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
no news in this biko.there are married women who still arrange secret hookups with their exs while married.some even in their advanced stage of pregnancy still go to see their ex.i fear single men who take joy in shagging married women and especially those ones who shag pregnant married women.
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by dreamworld: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin
Fake
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin i jst pity men wey dey brag say "my wife can never cheat on me" grin
see guy most married women wey dey sleep around their husbands already don know they are sleeping around. execpt d man is an slowpoke or does not stay with his wife then he will claim complete ignorance if his wife cheats on him on a regular basis.
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by seborrhic: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bede2u:
lol the 400k part....unless na governor
Exactly,that's the part that gave the story away.
But the clincher was saying he would buy 2 tyres for her husband.So childish a make up tale.
The level with which Nigerians believe some clearly made up tales is astounding.Makes u wonder if the information age has done anything to improve intellect.
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by seunmohmoh(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

why jeez?
many NAIRALAND females know exactly what I am talking about
I am shocked
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Amuocha: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef sad sad angry
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by abiolamitodun(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:
My muslim ex got married in 2016... And since then we have been fucking our brains out even to the extent to having 3 some more than once... So anything is possible that I can tell you
let them hear...I shared this to let some pple that's always castigating Christian ladies of acting this way all because Muslim ladies wear hijab...
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Allsingles: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
So many people takes promiscuity to be a lifestyle and that's dangerous.
Even when she's pregnant, she's still going to another man to oil her engine when her husband is right there with her.
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Starz825(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:
Sounds fake and arranged

No sane persons can be that explicit in their chats while doing infidelity.

The azz stuff, the three.some, the pregnancy mentioned on chats?

Abeg!
Don't dare...
Pple can be very crazy wen it comes to sex ooo
U know wetin Dem dey follow do B4 she marry
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Starz825(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

Yes but not stvpid, women can cover their tracks than men. She Cannot say shes travelling if the Sister is not covering for her.
Na lie... except the sis too na runs woman...what if the sis is descent...the lady was thinking the husband no go find out unto say the husband no go get money for hand
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
Nope,dude....women are women...moral or not

If you know women as I do,you won't question this...

Bye

Everyone says women are women but no one agrees that their mum or sisters are those women... werey
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
rychard:

Everyone says women are women but no one agrees that their mum or sisters are those women... werey
Take it easy bro.... grin
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by AlwaysPositive: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
So true
ChiefGuru24:
Women are immoral naughty sluts. Ive had girls tell me they want to be fûcked by 3 4 guys in every hole. Yes! Nigerian women! Yes! Classy girls! Yes! Intelligent women! Yes! Christian and muslim women! Yes! Hausa igb yoruba efik fulani ikwerre tiv women!

As a bf or hubby your job to handle your woman is the same way a pïmp should handle his whòres. Any slight fûck up and she'll cheat on you faster than an imsu student in an exam hall.
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Meteng: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
The woman na olosho. QED
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by VicYo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
no flow .... rather there is proper constructive..! look naive
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Freshboyjay(m): 3:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 07, 2019
I don't wanna believe ds article as bn stated but if my girlfriend could do dsame thing to me by serving another guyman while in active service with me then I will believe whole heartedly. Sh*ts dey happen ds day's especially in couples world dat whenever I look at it I do ask myself what went wrong? Why d sudden increase in infidelity? I will not judge any gender on ds as both are use to it but if I eventually decide to tie the knot and found my wife into such with whoever it maybe, then one of us will have to bid each other goodbye from the house
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Lies
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Abdulaaleem: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Lol.. she just had to buy a two tyres.. fake fake fake..
and to think she hasn't covered up with her sister gave the whole story away.. what do I know anyway, I'm not married

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.