Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone (11469 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

By the same stroke, men are men, but while you see nothing in bleeping married women, me don't do it. And will never enjoy it or take the risk as it's not worth it for me. I like them young and free.

So you see, there always a difference. Some women can never be that porous or reckless to expose their cheating ways no matter how they love the other man.

Does your married friends chat and record your escapades with them?
I'm not married and I never said I fvcked a married woman...

Why u getting emotional bro?

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:

Bro na mad girls dey outside now... Even house wives dem self no take aldultery as big deal again... Na dem go setup the location... If only u fit hear watin all this girl's and married women dey gist among their self... Make God help us for the kind wife way we go marry... Cos as for me na to get baby mama ooo.. Cos I don see first hand watin Ex dey do for marriages
Lol,true talk
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by kestine(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2019
ChiefGuru24:
Women are immoral naughty sluts. Ive had girls tell me they want to be fûcked by 3 4 guys in every hole. Yes! Nigerian women! Yes! Classy girls! Yes! Intelligent women! Yes! Christian and muslim women! Yes! Hausa igb yoruba efik fulani ikwerre tiv women!

As a bf or hubby your job to handle your woman is the same way a love-vendor should handle his whòres. Any slight fûck up and she'll cheat on you faster than an imsu student in an exam hall.

Bro.. U correct... U correct die..
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Jokerman(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2019
Fake news

Broke bloggers sad
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Jokerman(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:

Back den I was asking her out on the side and me self get babe... My babe cone catch me dey toast her come para sha... Nai this babe bring squad come my babe house ooo come tell her face to face say na she and my babe go dey Bleep me say if my babe wan die make she go die... Na so my babe take japa ooo... Me and she come start relationship fully... For more than 5 years before she see Muslim guy marry... But till now so we still dey Bleep wella... She like her husband ooo... But I dey give her trips way her husband no fit give her

How long will you continue such immoral lifestyle??

You must always reap what you sow, God is not mocked

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luvyaself95(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2019
1984och:

It could also be true. That's exactly how Twitter messages look like.
If you feel they cook this up, then what will the cooker gain? This things happen.

If you have a faithful and a loyal wife, you have everything in the world and you should be thankful to God everyday. They are now extinct in this part of the world.
It's high time we stop crediting ladies that are loyal and faithful as the best thing in the world.
loyal and faithful are not best thing...
tell me i wanna know if am wrong...

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by ScotMisile: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2019
I am easily liked by married women and single ladies ,but sex and multiple sex partners is not just in my DNA. .... infact sex irritates me... .Tho, I still get Hot, but with multiple partners! ? ?? Noooo God forbid...

NOHOMO!!!! .

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Why are women like dis? cry cry I don't think I wanna marry anymore, fvxk love! Fvxk marriage, all na facade. Spits! angry
Brothel girls are not better tho!
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:
My muslim ex got married in 2016... And since then we have been fucking our brains out even to the extent to having 3 some more than once... So anything is possible that I can tell you
Na lie..
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by drmikeadams(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin i jst pity men wey dey brag say "my wife can never cheat on me" grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by KendrickAyomide: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
EkunKekere:
angry

People will come up with any manufactured poo just to make you click on their useless blogs.
ode! Did they drop any link to any blog?
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by BluntBlunt: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Liars, no pregnant woman will do this.
Continue making up stories
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by EkunKekere: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
The owner of the Twitter handle from which this is copied is actually a blogger who's been called out for circulating fake stories before.

I know it's in your blood, but next time, try and save some your stupidity for yourself and your family. Don't be so quick to share with strangers.

KendrickAyomide:
ode! Did they drop any link to any blog?

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Bede2u(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

My guy, I give this story only 20% of credibility. That's if the guy has been enjoying her while in school and maybe knows the hubby, maybe has a score to settle with the hubby. If not, there are many fishes in the ocean for a rich dude like in the story.
lol the 400k part....unless na governor
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
eni4real:
Brothel girls are not better tho!
but those ones no dey give heartache na
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Skmoda:

I just dey fear this present day women...just do your best and leave the rest..
bros....I go just find one impregnate collect pikin angry

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

Yes but not stvpid, women can cover their tracks than men. She Cannot say shes travelling if the Sister is not covering for her.
chai I just weak sad
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by lilmax(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

My guy, I give this story only 20% of credibility. That's if the guy has been enjoying her while in school and maybe knows the hubby, maybe has a score to settle with the hubby. If not, there are many fishes in the ocean for a rich dude like in the story.
who is this novice? grin
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by SLAP44: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
lilmax:
who is this novice? grin

Nobody leaves that long list of loose ends even if she came from the village last week.
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:
Sounds fake and arranged

No sane persons can be that explicit in their chats while doing infidelity.

The azz stuff, the three.some, the pregnancy mentioned on chats?

Abeg!

You really know nothing... May God forgive our past sins and help us sincerely avoid future sins
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Divorce her
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by IamPlato(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nothing Is Impossible... Women Can Do Anything so Do Men... Everybody No Get Sense Of Morals Anymore
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
dairykidd:

You really know nothing... May God forgive our past sins and help us sincerely avoid future sins

only God can forgive oh.....

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bede2u:
lol the 400k part....unless na governor

There are several other individuals that would give more for less.....

The country you live in is a mess....
People spend more than that amount for people they do not know......

I'll give u a hint, those people willing to pay such amount are either looking for fetish sacrifices or strict professionalism and discretion......

but they pay wella
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by seunmohmoh(f): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
JEEZ...Is this possible? with pregnancy shocked shocked
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Bede2u(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

There are several other individuals that would give more for less.....

The country you live in is a mess....
People spend more than that amount for people they do not know......

I'll give u a hint, those people willing to pay such amount are either looking for fetish sacrifices or strict professionalism and discretion......

but they pay wella
i know say things dey happen sha but i doubt this one....why them no put the faces of the ppl involved
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bede2u:
i know say things dey happen sha but i doubt this one....why them no put the faces of the ppl involved

another perspective sha...
but these things do happen....

I always advocate couples to lower expectations to the barest minimum because brother, these things dey happen steadily!
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
JEEZ
why jeez? many NAIRALAND females know exactly what I am talking about
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by y3mi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Nothing Is Impossible... Women Can Do Anything so Do Men... Everybody No Get Sense Of Morals Anymore
It is the resulting effect from the long term encroachment of semitic religions onto our traditional values as it fast erodes by foreign way of life.
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by drmikeadams(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
;
For those doubting

D grin. They do potty pot,They slept with dogs grin grin na thresome or anal them no go do for 400k and iphone?
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by IamPlato(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
y3mi:
It is the resulting effect from the long term encroachment of semitic religions onto our traditional values as it fast erodes by foreign way of life.
I Do Not See This Related To Religion; Western Life Style? I See The Relation

This Is Clearly Who We Have Chosen To Be... Religion aside.

Now That The Husband Knows About It She Would Probably start Crying And Asking For Forgiveness... Women Sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My campaign thread / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex / Ways Broken_hearted Guys Unleash Their Frustration On Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.