Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Please I Need Help Oh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help Oh (4302 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Someone Help Oh. / Help Oh / Help Oh !!! I Do Not Have A Job Yet But This Girl Keeps Coming And Demanding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Doctors and nurses in the house I need help...
IAM tired of scratching my body with injuries all over ...
My body itches so bad after shower..
note: I stop bathing cold water because of this..
There is no medication I haven't taken yet no progress.
It becoming worst with antibiotics...
Right now is as though things are crawling in my skin and I can't use sponge because as I scrubbed ...you will see the mark all over me and it will disappeared with time.
Plz someone should help me .
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Very easy solution.... put on body lotion (all over your body), and I can bet that the itching would stop within days
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Michhy123:
Right now is as though things are crawling in my skin and I can't use sponge because as I scrubbed ...you will see the mark all over me and it will disappeared with time.

Go to hospital or better still come let me examine you.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Very easy solution.... put on body lotion (all over your body), and I can bet that the itching would stop within days
But I do that morning and night
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tradernaija:

Go to hospital or better still come let me examine you.
Have done that...I was given mectisane ..and the said they drugs is taken once a year...
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
go and do a blood test.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by sanny1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS IN JESUS CHRIST. JUST PRAY THIS SIMPLE PRAYER. LORD JESUS I COMIT MY BODY IN UR HAND I WANT TO HAVE A HEALTHY LIVING FROM NOW HENCE FORT IJN. ONCE PRAYED THIS JUST SLEEP AND AWAIT TESTIMONEY BY TOMMORROW. THE LORD IS UR STRENGHT DOINT PANIC

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Eagleboney(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
That is skin infection. I knew someone who suffered that kind of infection it makes him frustrated always there is a small tablet that he took and it stopped but I have forgotten the name. just go to a pharmacy and tell them to give you medicine for skin infection/ itching. try it
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Michhy123:

Have done that...I was given mectisane ..and the said they drugs is taken once a year...

chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Did someone entered inside you recently?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by bookyp19: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Michhy123:
have you tried changing soap?
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
sanny1:
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS IN JESUS CHRIST. JUST PRAY THIS SIMPLE PRAYER. LORD JESUS I COMIT MY BODY IN UR HAND I WANT TO HAVE A HEALTHY LIVING FROM NOW HENCE FORT IJN. ONCE PRAYED THIS JUST SLEEP AND AWAIT TESTIMONEY BY TOMMORROW. THE LORD IS UR STRENGHT DOINT PANIC

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Did someone entered inside you recently?

What is that...
Inside where
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by mikejj(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
are you an albino
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=bookyp19 post=81009690]
have you tried changing soap?[/quote

Oh yeah
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by millionboi2: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Michhy123:
spiritual
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by moneyest(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
I suffered this particular sickness u just described its symptoms about 15yrs ago or thereabout. That sickness sometimes is just indescribable. The discomfort that accompanies it is better imagined than experienced. To cut a long story short, I visited a reputable pharmacy store and the pharmacist I met after narrating my ordeals prescribed two separate drugs which I took as a combo everyday.one is bonacide(or something) and the other is sep10/lorathyn10 or something like that. I took bonacide (perhaps a tablet; not too certain the exact dosage) three times a day and a tablet of sep10 or lorathyn10 once a day. I did this religiously for about 6months and the rest is history. I believe this should work for you as well. I wish you a speedy recovery

10 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
mikejj:
are you an albino
MBAnu

IAM not oh..not even fair in complexion
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by dejio42(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Try herbs
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Legionx: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Michhy123:

Do you live in Owerri
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by etin06(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Go for HIV test.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Homeboiy: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
dirtiness, Apply dettol and izal once
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Me thinks it's water pruritus. Go see a Doctor.

On your own, try to towel dry immediately after showering. Like you're actually in a hurry to get dry. It will help.

Pele dear.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Homeboiy:
dirtiness, Apply dettol and izal once

#ClosesEyesAndMassagesTemples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by VicYo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
dont take short dick, they will nor hear word sad go and use Haizan ..! a little drop in your bathin water
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
moneyest:
I suffered this particular sickness u just described its symptoms about 15yrs ago or thereabout. That sickness sometimes is just indescribable. The discomfort that accompanies it is better imagined than experienced. To cut a long story short, I visited a reputable pharmacy store and the pharmacist I met after narrating my ordeals prescribed two separate drugs which I took as a combo everyday.one is bonacide(or something) and the other is sep10/lorathyn10 or something like that. I took bonacide (perhaps a tablet; not too certain the exact dosage) three times a day and a tablet of sep10 or lorathyn10 once a day. I did this religiously for about 6months and the rest is history. I believe this should work for you as well. I wish you a speedy recovery

Thanks alot.
Have been on lorantin 10. And a Dr ask me to change to Xyzal which gave me soar throat and I end up spending what I Neve budgeted for.
I have spent a lot and actually hoping God will heal me but at times I get so frustrated.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Think it's Pruritus ,Bath with mild soaps, Try Aloe Vera Gel and Coconut oil..... Antibiotics too smiley

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by bookyp19: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Michhy123 post=81009766][/quote]
I also suffer the same problem but mine has been from birth. u can talk to a dermatologist on whatsapp 0-8-0-8-3-3-4-8-four-9-5
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
dejio42:
Try herbs
What herbs ...do u know of any?
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Legionx:

Do you live in Owerri

No
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jacinthe:
Me thinks it's water pruritus. Go see a Doctor.

On your own, try to towel dry immediately after showering. Like you're actually in a hurry to get dry. It will help.

Pele dear.
There is no method I haven't tried oh....
My sister.it get worst if I take antibiotics...
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Think it's Pruritus ,Bath with mild soaps, Try Aloe Ver Gel and Coconut oil..... Antibiotics too smiley

Sorry to ask.. is pruritus sickness or some skin Infection?
I don't use hash soap ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Videos And Photos / My Patiance with Her Has Turned To Waste Of Time / I Had Sex With My Mother In Law With The Knowledge Of My Wife - Is That A Taboo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.