Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please I Need Help Oh - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help Oh (4318 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Someone Help Oh. / Help Oh / Help Oh !!! I Do Not Have A Job Yet But This Girl Keeps Coming And Demanding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Collins4u1:
Snap and show me your wrist and middle of fingers

Is not a joke nah biko
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Xsem:

Stop every drug, medication or whatever you are using for the main time.
Even soap and pomade.Sometimes it could be an environmental factor. You may be reacting to something due to allergy.

When I had mine, I stopped everything and in the end it stopped. I later discovered my body system was reacting to ciprotab.I quitted the drug .Even now when I take any thing cipro, I get skin irritation, If I persist with the intake, then those hives will result.

I don't know whether it's same hives but this is all I can contribute for now.

Oh yeah... I remember taking ciprotab for typhoid... and the more antibiotics I take the worst the situation.
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by BoboKush(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Sure dear..
I haven't asked my parents.. maybe I will do that

Cool.... Lemme knw wen u do
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by BoboKush(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Thanks dear
I think this will be helpful... Though I have stop using sponge since...
I agree with that of antiseptic saop... maybe I will go back to baby soap

Just normal soap

Dermatologist recommend Dove soap for me
But later I started using lux / joy but it advisable u stict to just one soap

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Xsem(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Oh yeah... I remember taking ciprotab for typhoid... and the more antibiotics I take the worst the situation.
Thanks

You got to quit that antibiotics or ciprotab. To calm the itching, you can ask for piriton drug.
If it's a must you gonna take the cipro or antibiotics, report to your doctor asap, he will find an alternative antibiotics that won't give you hives allergy.

When I was experiencing mine, my lips turned from normal dark to red colour, people tagged me the name "Red lips" then.Amidst the itching I sometimes felt worm like movements around my lips ,and once it happens my lips get swollen. Any part of my body I touch become itchy and swell up.The itching was just too much, and my body became so sensitive that when breeze or anything touched me(even a piece of paper) the itching and swelling will start.
I suffered that time.
I used oil both red palm oil and palm kernel extract to do the treatment but nothing happened, drank and rubbed my whole body with it but that couldn't salvage my condition.I tried using some herbal medicines but it even became worse. I even went to a general hospital but the doctor couldn't determine, he just gave me few drugs that didn't achieve anything.
Well, It was when I halted the intake of the drug that everything stopped. I was not sure, I started the medication again and within two days it all started again. I finally discovered that it was actually the fault of the drug.THIS HAPPENED 7 YEARS AGO.
I treated malaria last week, the pharmacist put ciprofloxacin among the drugs that I was going to take. Just few hours after the intake, I started having the itches again. I went through my drugs and discovered the cipro there. I just met a doctor who prescribed artequin for me. I later used piritone to douse the itching.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Beadex1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Where will I see sun to sun bed in this raining season...
remove the bedsheets and iron the bed like that
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Collins4u1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Is not a joke nah biko

I'm serious nah, who has time to joke.

Is anything growing in between your fingers or on your wrist?
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by akinwale701(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

The drawing water of water leaf?... Jezz

Sorry, I mean bitter leaf... It's called EWURO in Yoruba.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Xsem:

You got to quit that antibiotics or ciprotab. To calm the itching, you can ask for piriton drug.
If it's a must you gonna take the cipro or antibiotics, report to your doctor asap, he will find an alternative antibiotics that won't give you hives allergy.

When I was experiencing mine, my lips turned from normal dark to red colour, people tagged me the name "Red lips" then.Amidst the itching I sometimes felt worm like movements around my lips ,and once it happens my lips get swollen. Any part of my body I touch become itchy and swell up.The itching was just too much, and my body became so sensitive that when breeze or anything touched me(even a piece of paper) the itching and swelling will start.
I suffered that time.
I used oil both red palm oil and palm kernel extract to do the treatment but nothing happened, drank and rubbed my whole body with it but that couldn't salvage my condition.I tried using some herbal medicines but it even became worse. I even went to a general hospital but the doctor couldn't determine, he just gave me few drugs that didn't achieve anything.
Well, It was when I halted the intake of the drug that everything stopped. I was not sure, I started the medication again and within two days it all started again. I finally discovered that it was actually the fault of the drug.THIS HAPPENED 7 YEARS AGO.
I treated malaria last week, the pharmacist put ciprofloxacin among the drugs that I was going to take. Just few hours after the intake, I started having the itches again. I went through my drugs and discovered the cipro there. I just met a doctor who prescribed artequin for me. I later used piritone to douse the itching.

Wow...so helpful ..Thai alot

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Collins4u1:

I'm serious nah, who has time to joke.

Is anything growing in between your fingers or on your wrist?

No sir.. nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. / As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student / Peruzzi Is On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.