Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please I Need Help Oh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help Oh (4323 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Someone Help Oh. / Help Oh / Help Oh !!! I Do Not Have A Job Yet But This Girl Keeps Coming And Demanding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Sorry, Itchy and irritated skin (Pruritus), can be caused by a variety of conditions including dry skin, rashes, infections(bacterial,fungal), allergic reactions and skin diseases such as eczema etc....

A good Dermatologist should have solved the case even to the "Bearest" minimum
I once visited a dermatologist and the price I was ask to pay for test was too much.....
In this our country with how much salary....my brother
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2019
eldav:

Madam, good morning. I just want to say a prayer for you which will heal you by the power of God immediately. Two things you must do for it to work and to remain permanent in your life. First, say "AMEN" to the prayer. Whether you believe or not doesn't matter. The Second thing is that you must open a thread to thank Jesus for your healing.

Prayer:

You're healed totally in your spirit, soul and body from every itching and torment of the devil in Jesus mighty name, Amen. I cover you with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen and Amen and Amen ...I received it in the powerful name that is above all
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2019
chikevictor:
Relax ur mind dere is absolutely nothing to worry about, u probably have a dry skin dats why, make sure u apply lotion on ur body after bathing, it surely stop after sometime.

Yeah it always stop after awhile but the immediate effect after bath is killing me...
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by femi4: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:
Doctors and nurses in the house I need help...
IAM tired of scratching my body with injuries all over ...
My body itches so bad after shower..
note: I stop bathing cold water because of this..
There is no medication I haven't taken yet no progress.
It becoming worst with antibiotics...
Right now is as though things are crawling in my skin and I can't use sponge because as I scrubbed ...you will see the mark all over me and it will disappeared with time.
Plz someone should help me .
Deworming! Deworming!! Deworming!!!
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2019
femi4:
Deworming! Deworming!! Deworming!!!
How many time do I supposed to dewormed in a year
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by krisjohnson88(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2019
if it's not spiritual, then It might be d result of a damaged internal organ. It's very important u have a blood test and other necessary tests. May God inter vane in yr matter from above in Jesus' name
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Beadex1(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2019
stop using sponge on your body for now and use any antiseptic and wash all your clothes, beddings, undies and every thing that comes in contact with your body. then sun dry them well. your bed should be outside too or you iron it
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by femi4: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

How many time do I supposed to dewormed in a year
every 3-4months
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Artistree: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Did someone entered inside you recently?
Did someone ENTER, not entered.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:
Right now is as though things are crawling in my skin and I can't use sponge because as I scrubbed ...you will see the mark all over me and it will disappeared with time.
Oga change your soap and cream. And you will be fine. It is common among bleaching creams and soap
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2019
DrayZee:
I hope you're not reacting to the water you use for your bath. Try having a bath somewhere else and see if anything changes.

Sorry about your ordeal. I pray you get better in Jesus name. Amen.
Op this too. Can be the course. It happened to me.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Try glycerin. It soothes most skin conditions.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Artistree:

Did someone ENTER, not entered.
okay

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Those protozoa and helminth of a name is scary....
Biko break it down oh
Helminths are worms, someone visible others invisible with the unaided eyes
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by BoboKush(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Well I suffer this stuff almost all my life.... It stops n come back but naw I don't av the issue again..... I tried herb.. It stops within a year it come back again.. Lol.... Same as drug too it came back as wel

Lemme give u few tips
I went to government hospital to consult dermatologist
One. don't use antiseptic soap both those they put in water n bar soap
Two. I stopped using sponge.... I only use for my armpit.. Foot n private part
Three. Seabamed cream was recommended with Dove soap
Four. She recommend one drug for me av forgotten the name but I kept the paper incase it reocuur so I won't need to see anybody.... Can't search for that one naw
Five. Did I tel u she recommend pearl baby oil for me.. grin she said i shld be putting it inside water... Tho I stopped this.... because the bucket Wil be oily.... Rather immediately I finish bathing while the water is stil in ma body I apply the oil n everything get dry.... I only towel for my head / hair only

Nb over 3-5 yrs that av bath fully with sponge tho I try it last month I didn't feel any scratch but m used to only soap naw sef
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Skmoda(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
bookyp19:

have you tried changing soap?
I was about to say this... undecided
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by BoboKush(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2019
I just remember naw don't wear dirty cloth o... And don't stay in dirty environment because this causes more irritation... And immediately u finish bathing try stay in a dry place.... Even tiles irritate me more so I stay on footmat

U can use warm water for now.... Over tym everything Wil stabilize again
Like naw I don they use anti septic soap grin grin grin

Btw
That stuff did u ask ur parent if it has happen to any of em.... It more of lineage shit

because the dermatologist ask me i said no but I called ma mum to ask she said my dad once hard same

Like I said earlier it can be managed

Can remember wen last I av body scratch just try to understand it n do those step I list up dere.... U Wil be fine
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by seanwilliam(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2019
pls no vex o, save my life by answering this. abeg is that thing transmittable? cos i get person i one chop raw today wey get dat infection. pls answer

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by DrayZee: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Yo, OP, try changing your bathing water. Bathe somewhere else if you haven't tried it already.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by drajjay: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:
you probably have scabies. Go see a doctor. Or buy benzylbenzoate and rub on your body morning and night. Buy artifed or loratadine and take 1 tab thrice daily for the itching. Goodluck
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by akinwale701(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

It also happened to me some weeks ago and this is what I did . Try to get some bitterleaf (ewuro), soak the leaves in water and use your hands to screw them until the water changes to green in colour. Then drink the green water. You can sleep after doing this and you will feel okay. Do this for like three or four times. You will have a testimony.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Collins4u1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Snap and show me your wrist and middle of fingers
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Xsem(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Stop every drug, medication or whatever you are using for the main time.
Even soap and pomade.Sometimes it could be an environmental factor. You may be reacting to something due to allergy.

When I had mine, I stopped everything and in the end it stopped. I later discovered my body system was reacting to ciprotab.I quitted the drug .Even now when I take any thing cipro, I get skin irritation, If I persist with the intake, then those hives will result.

I don't know whether it's same hives but this is all I can contribute for now.
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by amebovillage(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Go and get this and thank me later

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by dejio42(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Michhy123:

Mouth kee u dia with American.....
grin
I know U will try it but after U don well make me see U ooo. I know say u go fine well well
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
krisjohnson88:
if it's not spiritual, then It might be d result of a damaged internal organ. It's very important u have a blood test and other necessary tests. May God inter vane in yr matter from above in Jesus' name

Amen
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Beadex1:
stop using sponge on your body for now and use any antiseptic and wash all your clothes, beddings, undies and every thing that comes in contact with your body. then sun dry them well. your bed should be outside too or you iron it

Where will I see sun to sun bed in this raining season...
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Devgod:
Oga change your soap and cream. And you will be fine. It is common among bleaching creams and soap

U are saying that because you don't know me ..
I use blue seal Vaseline so is not cream or soap
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
BoboKush:
Well I suffer this stuff almost all my life.... It stops n come back but naw I don't av the issue again..... I tried herb.. It stops within a year it come back again.. Lol.... Same as drug too it came back as wel

Lemme give u few tips
I went to government hospital to consult dermatologist
One. don't use antiseptic soap both those they put in water n bar soap
Two. I stopped using sponge.... I only use for my armpit.. Foot n private part
Three. Seabamed cream was recommended with Dove soap
Four. She recommend one drug for me av forgotten the name but I kept the paper incase it reocuur so I won't need to see anybody.... Can't search for that one naw
Five. Did I tel u she recommend pearl baby oil for me.. grin she said i shld be putting it inside water... Tho I stopped this.... because the bucket Wil be oily.... Rather immediately I finish bathing while the water is stil in ma body I apply the oil n everything get dry.... I only towel for my head / hair only

Nb over 3-5 yrs that av bath fully with sponge tho I try it last month I didn't feel any scratch but m used to only soap naw sef
Thanks dear
I think this will be helpful... Though I have stop using sponge since...
I agree with that of antiseptic saop... maybe I will go back to baby soap
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
BoboKush:
I just remember naw don't wear dirty cloth o... And don't stay in dirty environment because this causes more irritation... And immediately u finish bathing try stay in a dry place.... Even tiles irritate me more so I stay on footmat

U can use warm water for now.... Over tym everything Wil stabilize again
Like naw I don they use anti septic soap grin grin grin

Btw
That stuff did u ask ur parent if it has happen to any of em.... It more of lineage shit

because the dermatologist ask me i said no but I called ma mum to ask she said my dad once hard same

Like I said earlier it can be managed

Can remember wen last I av body scratch just try to understand it n do those step I list up dere.... U Wil be fine

Sure dear..
I haven't asked my parents.. maybe I will do that

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
DrayZee:
Yo, OP, try changing your bathing water. Bathe somewhere else if you haven't tried it already.

Hummm IAM still thinking oh about where I will go and do that one
Re: Please I Need Help Oh by Michhy123(f): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
akinwale701:

It also happened to me some weeks ago and this is what I did . Try to get some waterleaf (ewuro), soak the leaves in water and use your hands to screw them until the water changes to green in colour. Then drink the green water. You can sleep after doing this and you will feel okay. Do this for like three or four times. You will have a testimony.

The drawing water of water leaf?...
Jezz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise / She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. / MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.