Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) (14551 Views)

Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are a tribalist dude,a very big one..Your marrying an Igbo lady does not mean you are not..

..Many yorubas who hate Igbo with a passion do not mind marrryig an Igbo girl so they can brag and show of how much Igbo girls are 'chasing ' them...smh.

Your claims of your assertions about Igbos being true is subjective cos we have twice as many complaints about you guys.

Desperate desire to marry Igbo women is a sinister fetish many of you cant help...facts!

..You lots even make really horrible husbands anyway so i wonder why any right-thinking Igbo lady will give you lots the time of the day...Na complete bad market una be....No iota of responsible what-so-ever

I do not like yorubas generally,but unlike you i wont marry a yorubaman only to come here crying like a fowl they are bad blabbing here...Point is i wont even marry yoruba to start with.

Your irresponsible disposition bad-mouthing your wife'speople validates my point..Just dont use juju and kpai her and her relations cos you lots have grade-one in such tjings..

Poor woman...na one chance bustop she enter with you in the name of marriage.
Ziggylady grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
The tribalism we seeing today was laid down by awolowo.

We treat him as a brother but nothing knowing he bears vile and grudges hoping to backstab any moment.

There are things you can't take away from a man and as for awolowo u can't take tribalism away from him.

Was it not for the role he played for the northern masters that he was awarded GCFR( yet on recorded, he didn't rule Nigeria) needless he died in the hands of those he worked for......What a life.

He bite the finger that fed him,sheltered him even released him , he think he is in their good book to fight igbos but at the end what happened he died regretting his actions.
Please stop trying to confuse those of us who are non-Yorubas on this board. angry

When did the Igbo feed Awolowo or shelter him or even release him?? When, where and how? Or is this part of your propaganda?? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Okay thanks.
We have heard.
Brag? Because you are some prize and a Yoruba girl is not? NOTHING makes an Igbo girl better than the next Yoruba or Jukun girl.
What you just wrote is reverse tribalism. You want me to accept that Igbo girls are some superior class of girl which they are not. Every tribe’s women are equal in status. Nothing special about the Igbo girl.
I stop here.

Just take your L and get out of here fast!....I have been on Nairaland land other SM long enough to know what you guys say about Igbo girls ..meanwhile Igbo guys are not like that to yoruba ladies at all..

Why would i want you to accept that Igbo ladies are special when you claim to be married to one already?....didnt you see yorubas and others before deceiving that Igbo woman into marriage?...you got jokes!

IIts not your fault,its your unfortunate Igbo wife i blame and pity....She left normal Igbomen to stoop down to you in the name of marriage...

Poor her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

Please stop trying to confuse those of us who are non-Yorubas on this board. angry

When did the Igbo feed Awolowo or shelter him or even released him?? When, where and how? Or is this part of your propaganda?? shocked

You always jump into thread when such is over.

Try another day or look for someone else to engage.

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bofoy4:
Igbo's are criminals arrogant and rogues, here in uyo there are fraudsters and thiefs

They hate other tribes with passion

They see others as war saboteurs
In Thiers place they hardly sells land to foreigners

We calabar people are always very careful of them,

Anambra men do marry our sisters and use them for money rituals

MBOK mbio calabar to us the Yoruba and Hausa's are better cos there are humble peaceful and sincere

Hahaha..... cheesy Una just wan take laugh kill person for here! But truth be told, a lot of those who were alleged to be saboteurs were people who were non-Igbo minorities in the old Eastern region. cry It was such a sad time....may the souls of those minorities, rest in peace.

Guestlander:
If Yorubas were being tribal Zik wouldn't have won a single Yoruba vote.

Well....you do have a very valid point, there! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Firstly,
When you lost in the arguments you turned to personal attacks. That I married wrongly or rightlysmiley from your tribe does not somehow make me blind to faults from your tribe. I don’t have to condone bad behavior because I married your daughter. Like that makes me be inducted into some secret cult where what I see wrong I should just take it like that.
I think Igbos sincerely think when they marry their daughter off to you they are somehow doing you a favor. You pay through the roof to marry her and you now become an ATM for them to exploit at any turn.
Your daughters are NO better than the next Ijaw or Cross River or Yoruba or Akwa Ibom or Jukun girl, okay? If anything they are overly expensive to marry and disloyal once there is no ego for her family etc. You would think after all that money spent marrying them would at least be nice and loyal. Maybe there is something to the saying that the best things in life are free (or next to free) after all smiley
So why the noise about loyalty as if when I married her I swore to a cult.
Beta male? This is a faceless forum so let’s leave it at that. Just to let you know, if you haven’t guessed from my writing: I got all As in both my WAEC exams and went to an Ivy League school in the US. The Igbo girl I married was mainly because of pressure from my mom to marry a Nigerian. Previously all I dated were Brazilian, Latina, etc. And we all cool. No wahala until her people.
I handle myself well to all people including the increasingly annoying Igbos

OH STFU already you weak man, I don't give a fucck about your phoney accomplishments or the number of girls you've dated... if you like date a girl from pluto or Mars, I could care less. Anybody can claim whatever on here. My point is, leave my Igbo sister alone and go be with your kind. No be by force to marry Igbo girl, you are a frail minded piece of garbage, and I'll personally scold that Igbo girl who was stupid enough to settle with a perennial loser like yourself if I ever get the rare privilege of meeting her.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
naijalander:
And your people have 0 inch of religious tolerance. Christian fnanticism is your middle name.
It is only in Ala Igbo that a Catholic priest from another town, cannot be appointed as a Bishop in the same South East. angry

Catholic Priests in southern Ahiara diocese in Mbaise, rejected Monsignor Peter Okpaleke as their bishop, simply because he was not from their area, despite the fact that Okpaleke is also a full-fledged Igbo man, just like them. sad

The issue even got to the Vatican, but they refused to budge despite the intervention of Pope Francis. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
LOL.
Who is the weak person? The man who can’t hold an intellectual argument and resorts to personal attacks?
Of course my “phony” achievements don’t mean anything to you ( can’t even spell right with a spellcheck aid).
I’m off this thread.
But bros why e Dey pain you say I marry your sister now? You wan marry all of them? grin
By the way I upgraded your sister as she had nothing when I married her and she is doing well now. But too much greed from una people sha.
Stop hyperventilating so you no go get heart attack oh. Some people don’t see you folks as special. You are NOT.
Bye

BaaleOko:

OH STFU already you weak man, I don't give a fucck about your phoney accomplishments or the number of girls you've dated... if you like date a girl from pluto or Mars, I could care less. Anybody can claim whatever on here. My point is, leave my Igbo sister alone and go be with your kind. No be by force to marry Igbo girl, you are a frail minded piece of garbage, and I'll personally scold that Igbo girl who was stupid enough to settle with a perennial loser like yourself if I ever get the rare privilege of meeting her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
BaaleOko:
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril, I work for a health care provider here in the US, in an administrative capacity with lots of Nigerians employed under my agency... my experience with Yoruba staffs (especially when they find out that their boss is an Igbo) has been nothing short of profoundly shocking and disappointing(one of my staffs who didn't know I understood Yoruba made very disparaging observations about me when she found out that I was Igbo, to another staff who was Yoruba during one of their incessant gossip sessions on break period, the witch didn't know I understood Yoruba, her aSS got fired before the next pay day) ... let me just say those people are the most facetious set of human beings you will ever meet, extremely crude, they are ready to sell out their fellow Nigerian who isn't from their tribe to a complete stranger and then have the audacity to laugh with you in your face... I knew it was official when one of my staffs from Edo state confirmed that they were snakes ... I'll just leave it at that.

Edo staff?? shocked Are you talking about the same Edo people, where many of their indigenes bear Yoruba names alongside their native names, either as first names or surnames?

The same Edo that would first align with a Yoruba man who gave them free education in the '60s? Haba!! Oga, must you lie to get your point across? You had to clutch at flimsy straws by quoting a nameless Edo man? shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by T9ksy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Meaning you have no answer to the simple questions, he asked you.

Okay, we don hear una. Now take a bow and naff off!!!

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by tillaman(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
T9ksy:

@ bolded.........that's their stock in trade! Greedy and covetous lot!!

Someone mentioned earlier about free education which awo provided for his region which sadly their own leader (Zik) could not afford them in their enclave. They all ran down to the west chanting "one Nigeria" but guess what? Barely a decade later & these guys dare to dominate us in our own region so much so that all our school of higher institutions were VCed by ibos and consequently staffed, too! Even the northerners that were educationally-challenged had a northerner VCing their region's uni.

They said it was all based on merit!!! At a time when the yorubas were very educationally competitive ( thanks to Awo's free education) and rumoured that almost every ekiti household holds at least, one Professor!

Even my ordinary Ijebu family already had 2 london trained lawyers, a civil Engineer and 2 medical doctors- all alumin of King's & Queen's College.

All these transpired in the 1st republic when the ibos were happily asslicking the fulanis backside despite the way the latter killed the former in 1945 and '53.
spot on sir!!
You’ve said it all, they probably won’t credit Baba Awo for the free education they will skip that part
Most of them think they are intelligent meanwhile they know almost next to nothing!
They kept repeating the same thing over and over ranting about Awo being a tribalist meanwhile in the process of doing that they kept shooting themselves in the leg, it’s more of discrediting every chance Zik took to make sure they dominate the SW after They installed one of their own as the leader in The East!
No one needs to tell you how unreasonable it is for you to try to install one of your own to dominate over SW as if no one in SW merits the post! Had Macaulay not handed over the leadership of NCNC to Zik all these wouldn’t have surfaced, my take is sir Macaulay handed over to him just to show flexibility but due to Zik’s high handedness and nepotistic nature he blew it the moment he nurtured the idea of installing one of his own in the SW.
Such a shame that 75% of igbos are still consumed by the hate they feel for Yorubas I experienced this hate first hand during my service year most of my fellow Corp members were given accommodation and I was denied just cause I am a Yoruba boy! All those who got housing were easterners so I got to know the Director came from the east too
He questions almost everything we SW folks do like asking us to come back to work after our Cds which is clearly convenient for his brethren cause they stay in the same facility!!
I can’t say I was happy when I heard the meathead got fired last 2 years!!

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by NkemChukwudi: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lets bring this thing to a CLOSE by kicking Igbos out of Yoruba land...........b'stds them!

LZAA Immhotep Imm-ho-fckking-tep .....come and be going back to your erosion poverty striken land biko!
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ziggylady:
She is right though.

..You must be a very bad husband and in-law cos from your write-up here,you are a badly behaved yoruba tribalist who has no business marrying an Igbo lady..

How some Igbos gets fooled into marry you lots is a mystery .,I pray you and your people will not uses juju and kill her eventually...Poor woman.
Don't be funny. angry I have seen different threads, where Igbo men came out to trash their Yoruba girlfriends, in-laws and even bosses. How come your brothers or sisters did not caution them? shocked

There was even a thread on NL, where Igbo men called for the head of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' husband, simply because he did not support the idea of Biafra on a foreign TV programme. Many respondents from the South East not only insulted him, but also denigrated his wife Stephanie and called her unprintable names. angry

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
NkemChukwudi:
Lets bring this thing to a CLOSE by kicking Igbos out of Yoruba land...........b'stds them!

LZAA Immhotep Imm-ho-fckking-tep .....come and be going back to your erosion poverty striken land biko!
Madam Olunloyo will not like this idea. grin grin

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

Don't be funny. I have seen different threads where Igbo men came out to trash their Yoruba girlfriends, in-laws and even bosses. How come their brothers or sisters did not caution them?

There was even a thread on NL, where Igbo men called for the head of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' husband, simply because he did not support the idea of Biafra on a foreign TV programme. Many respondents from the South East not only insulted him, but also denigrated his wife Stephanie and called her unprintable names.

I havent seen one so your comments are meaningless to me...

..Besides what does some pple instulting Stephanie's husband have to do with what my points are?..are they married to Stephanie or her in-laws...

Abeg carry yourself to one side and continue your Ojukwu lamentations with those who have time for that...I am sure there will be some Igbos willing to engage you cos i am not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ziggylady:
I havent seen one so your comments are meaningless to me...

..Besides what does some pple instulting Stephanie's husband have to do with what my points are?..are they married to Stephanie or her in-laws...

Abeg carry yourself to one side and continue your Ojukwu lamentations with those who have time for that...I am sure there will be some Igbos willing to engage you cos i am not.
How will you see it? You only see what you want to see. Igbo men insulted both Stephanie their own sister, as well as her husband. undecided Should I post a link to that thread, right here for you? Oya, here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/4102640/linus-idahosa-challenges-bruce-fein

If they could insult Stephanie their own sister like that, as well as her own in-laws, why are you now up in arms, against a non-Igbo who shared his own experience? Why are you so offended and claiming that he has no business marrying an Igbo lady, when Igbo men have done and said even worse things than he did, right here on NL?? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

How will you see it? You only see what you want to see. Igbo men insulted both Stephanie their own sister, as well as her husband. undecided Should I post a link to that thread, right here for you? Oya, here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/4102640/linus-idahosa-challenges-bruce-fein

If they could insult Stephanie their own sister like that, as well as her own in-laws, why are you now up in arms, against a non-Igbo who shared his own experience? Why are you so offended and claiming that he has no business marrying an Igbo lady, when Igbo men have done and said even worse things than he did, right here on NL?? shocked

Are they married to Stephanie or Linus?..your brains are seriously begging for you to use it...I know ignoring you will snuff the oxygen out of you so here goes...

*ignore mode activated*

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ziggylady:
Are they married to Stephanie or Linus?..your brains are seriously begging for you to use it...I know ignoring you will snuff the oxygen out of you so here goes...

*ignore mode activated*
Oh, so they have to get married to Stephanie first before they insult her? shocked Stephanie is no longer from their tribe again, and her husband has stopped being an in-law to the relatives of his Igbo wife. sad So all the insults those Igbo men were dishing out against Igbo women who are married to non-Igbo men, means nothing? Why am I not surprised at your illogical response?

7 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by T9ksy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
immhotep:

And wtf is madam Olunloyo? And what does her preference have to do with kicking you impish, greedy, ingrates off our ancesral land?

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by LZAA: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by LZAA: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
T9ksy:

And wtf is madam Olunloyo? And what does her preference have to do with kicking you impish, greedy, ingrates off our ancesral land?
grin
Sai Ruga

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by LZAA: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
immhotep:

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku
T9sky has indicated sifia pains
Lets do d needful grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by T9ksy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
LZAA:

grin
Sai Ruga

yeah right...................definitely in ebonyi state where they have the largest mosque in the country

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

Edo staff?? shocked Are you talking about the same Edo people, where many of their indigenes bear Yoruba names alongside their native names, either as first names or surnames?

The same Edo that would first align with a Yoruba man who gave them free education in the '60s? Haba!! Oga, must you lie to get your point across? You had to clutch at flimsy straws by quoting a nameless Edo man? shocked
Not sure if you are dyslexic, or just the type to jump the gun without first READING and COMPREHENDING... otherwise you woulld have actually understood the difference between an individual opinion expressed by SOMEBODY, and the tangetial rubbish you just wrote that completely took a wide detour from what I implied. Once again if you take or took your time to read and understand context clues, you will know there's a cognitive difference between an Edo PERSON and Edo PEOPLE ... the Edo person in question comes from Auchi in Edo North, maybe you are right about the Yoruba and Edo historical relationship, but these very individual had his personal reasons for having such opinion about the yorubas who work at my company (note that I didn't say all Edos dislike Yorubas, before you twist my post out of context), this was just an individual perception based on the nasty attitude of yorubas towards anyone not from their tribe(I already addressed the problems like insulting other people in Yoruba and all that petty tribal nonsense).

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
LOL.
Who is the weak person? The man who can’t hold an intellectual argument and resorts to personal attacks?
Of course my “phony” achievements don’t mean anything to you ( can’t even spell right with a spellcheck aid).
I’m off this thread.
But bros why e Dey pain you say I marry your sister now? You wan marry all of them? grin
By the way I upgraded your sister as she had nothing when I married her and she is doing well now. But too much greed from una people sha.
Stop hyperventilating so you no go get heart attack oh. Some people don’t see you folks as special. You are NOT.
Bye

Look at these low life dunce,you've been cornered for the sad little fraud that you are, and your best rebuttal is harping on inconsequential spelling mistakes like it's supposed to add any more speck of value to your already worthless life? Online braggart, painting a Picasso image of yourself online while you are in all shades, layers, and hues a pathetic little insecure wimp in real life. Na for audio we dey hear your hackneyed "accomplishments", you are a scum, a self-adding liar, a born loser, and to cap it all... a dreg of the lowest place in all facets of imagination. You come on here with your obvious bigotry towards an entire ethnic group, I mean you couldn't be more conspicuous dude, you are NOT married (cause no sane woman will even be with a phoney like yourself), you exude all the dispositions of a man with a very fractured ego(who even brags out upgrading somebody)?CONTEXT CLUE: No real man with class and real substance will come on the internet and brag about "upgrading" somebody... that's a b1tch aSS move right there. Just see how stupid you even sound, see poor man wey never upgrade himself finish grin. Dude I met enough of your likes already, very fake and just full of it... next time use that time you spare in "upgrading" people, into upgrading your brain cells... cause apparently you're lacking in that cognitive department in that sawdust clogged brain of yours.

My last reply to your dumb aSS, now kindly fucck off and don't waste my time with your useless mentions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by ElsonMorali: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
gurnam:
Why is it only Ibos that post this sort of nonsense usually on NL

inferiority complex actually. i have been laughing since and just amazed at how deep and childish their hatred runs. it's just like your 3-year old baby brother being very angry with you and punching you in a bid to hurt you. you just wave him away. lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by LZAA: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
T9ksy:

yeah right...................definitely in ebonyi state where they have the largest mosque in the country

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
BaaleOko:

Not sure if you are dyslexic, or just the type to jump the gun without first READING and COMPREHENDING... otherwise you woulld have actually understood the difference between an individual opinion expressed by SOMEBODY, and the tangetial rubbish you just wrote that completely took a wide detour from what I implied. Once again if you take or took your time to read and understand context clues, you will know there's a cognitive difference between an Edo PERSON and Edo PEOPLE ... the Edo person in question comes from Auchi in Edo North, maybe you are right about the Yoruba and Edo historical relationship, but these very individual had his personal reasons for having such opinion about the yorubas who work at my company (note that I didn't say all Edos dislike Yorubas, before you twist my post out of context), this was just an individual perception based on the nasty attitude of yorubas towards anyone not from their tribe(I already addressed the problems like insulting other people in Yoruba and all that petty tribal nonsense).
Oga, you are the one who actually fails to understand the difference between an individual opinion expressed by SOMEBODY, which is why you quoted the Edo staff's comments, to support your jaundiced view, and stereotypes. undecided

The Edo staff you quoted mentioned that Yorubas are sneaky, and you took his or her word as the gospel truth, which was why you repeated his/her words to validate your stories about how badly you were treated by those women sad

A few women gossiped about you in your company, and you took it to mean that was how all Yorubas behaved. It is the kind of bad stereotyping you have just done, that makes the rest of us non-Yorubas look bad in the sight of those southwestern people. undecided

So are you trying to imply that Igbos in a company dominated by Yoruba people, would never gossip about their Yoruba boss, in the way those women did about you? Of course, they would. sad

So stop using the activities of a few women to paint every member of their tribe, in a bad light.

Anyway, wetin concern me? Na so una dey do. Oya, let those who want to continue badmouthing each other, continue ... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by ElsonMorali: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ikenna0b:

[s]I'll continue swearing as I find you demons despicable. #spits on the floor

Even in history your illogical nonsense defeats you. The biggest Igbo kingdom aka NRI, which is even older than the shit you lots come from, is till the very fucking day labeled as one of the most Democratic groups in Africa prior to colonization. NOT ONE time did they attempt to colonize or dominate the neighboring communities or even tribes among them. Nri kingdom expanded literally without any violence towards those around them but rather voluntary. The same can't be said about you Afonjas. You lots invaded, murdered and killed eachother and minorities among una to expand yourselves. Your entire federation or kingdom or whatever nonsense una call it expand through violence and domineering acts. You literally almost slaughtering yourselves until your Obas wrote the British to come and colonize una out of fear of una killing yourselves to pure extinction.
Boy sit your ass down. How many times have Igbos been mayor's and councilman not just in US but equally UK, Poland, Russia, hell shit yesterday I read of apast Liberian president that was of an Igbo descendants. The only time Igbos ever applaud an igbo reaching a leadership outside of their land is when they make history as the first ever blacks to do it in whatever area they located in. For you Afonja just becoming mere president of a foundation or even a fucking photographer self is circulated around the entire web by you lots like they did some magical feat. [/s]

Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
This thing too pain you bro.
No be existential thing now.
Hackneyed-that’s UK most likely.
Okay your Igbo sister is the best thing since sliced bread. Happy now? grin
Geez take it easy oh

N.B I wish I could tell you what God has accomplished through me and what more he has in store. Leave that and let’s draw the curtain here.
And it’s this dunce not these dunce. cheesy

BaaleOko:

Look at these low life dunce,you've been cornered for the sad little fraud that you are, and your best rebuttal is harping on inconsequential spelling mistakes like it's supposed to add any more speck of value to your already worthless life? Online braggart, painting a Picasso image of yourself online while you are in all shades, layers, and hues a pathetic little insecure wimp in real life. Na for audio we dey hear your hackneyed "accomplishments", you are a scum, a self-adding liar, a born loser, and to cap it all... a dreg of the lowest place in all facets of imagination. You come on here with your obvious bigotry towards an entire ethnic group, I mean you couldn't be more conspicuous dude, you are NOT married (cause no sane woman will even be with a phoney like yourself), you exude all the dispositions of a man with a very fractured ego(who even brags out upgrading somebody)?CONTEXT CLUE: No real man with class and real substance will come on the internet and brag about "upgrading" somebody... that's a b1tch aSS move right there. Just see how stupid you even sound, see poor man wey never upgrade himself finish grin. Dude I met enough of your likes already, very fake and just full of it... next time use that time you spare in "upgrading" people, into upgrading your brain cells... cause apparently you're lacking in that cognitive department in that sawdust clogged brain of yours.

My last reply to your dumb aSS, now kindly fucck off and don't waste my time with your useless mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
T9ksy:

But . . .but . . .but . . .our king the Ooni of Ife will also not be happy with this your idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ8BA4l9oK0

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku rekhina

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Body Mass Index Now Criterion For Promotion, Says Navy / Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video / We’ll No Longer Allow Governors To Prevent Rallies Of Opposition Parties - IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.