Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,963 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him (5712 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Olawrites: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
VicYo:
when she understand her real future.. and you expect her to sink it with just an ordinary criminal that will be arrested at any ffucking time from now :\ she is smart na... she just chop small and japa

She's begging him to come back, I'm advising him to sleep with her and chase her.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

Let's leave the girl out if this for she just dodged a bullet and I'm in full support of what she did. A friend of a thief is a thief, a friend of a yahoo yahoo is a yahoo yahoo. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
From these adages, I can safely and boldy and confidently say you are a yahoo yahoo.
You just keep beating around the bush. If she accepted the gifts with the knowledge that he's into internet fraud, then she's equally a fraudster. You being in full support of what she did doesn't make you any different from the three parties in this case.

3 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Olawrites: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

Let's leave the girl out if this for she just dodged a bullet and I'm in full support of what she did. A friend of a thief is a thief, a friend of a yahoo yahoo is a yahoo yahoo. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
From these adages, I can safely and boldy and confidently say you are a yahoo yahoo.

She dey beg my guy for return. The babe don see say she no dey get material thing from the other guy wey supposedly get future.. Lol
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Lazboy55: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

Shut your stinking mouth up. I dont give a damn the situation. There's no situation or reason that they'll give that's justifiable for their evil ventures.
I for one have been thru a lot in life and I am not considering yahoo yahoo instead I work hard and smart. A lot of guys out there are in very terrible situations and won't consider financial fraud or yahoo yahoo. These bunch of idìótic fellows called yahoo yahoo are nothing but lazy greedy fools. I condemn their modus operandi cum livestyles with the strongest terms possible.

I ask you two questions now, answer me point blank.

1. Are you justifying a yahoo yahoo?
2. Are you a yahoo yahoo person?
Mmm..
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Junkie1: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
A SCAMMER GOT SCAMMED NOTHING WRONG HERE
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawrites:

She dey beg my guy for return. The babe don see say she no dey get material thing from the other guy wey supposedly get future.. Lol

Taaaa liar!
Gbawa door.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

[s]You just keep beating around the bush. If she accepted the gifts with the knowledge that he's into internet fraud, then she's equally a fraudster. You being in full support of what she did doesn't make you any different from the three parties in this case[/s].
Trash.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Exodora: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na chop I chop. You friend chop her she chop her own , what is there nobody is loosing .
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by naijapips04: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
dominique:
Not everybody wants to spend the rest of their lives with a career criminal. She didn't put a gun to his head to buy the gifts for her did she?

He wasnt career minded when you were collecting his expensive gifts abi? No wonder they use your lot for fake rituals.

4 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Olawrites: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
naijapips04:

He wasnt career minded when you were collecting his expensive gifts abi? No wonder they use your lot for fake rituals.
Don't mind her that's how naija babes behave
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by collykute(f): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

Someone went and copied my account detail to spam nairaland anyhow, before i know, 50k delete from my account, transfer into some random account, I didn't initiate or even do any transfer. I saw the alert. I immediately logged into my bank detail to confirm the truth. Immediately, I called my banker and told them to block the account and transaction. I reported to law enforcement that same day.

Oh God please uplift me to the extent that 50k will be termed light change.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by URblogger: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
kingreign:

My friend shut up your mouth
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
URblogger:

Tell that to your bland boring life.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by AntiMCU: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
collykute:

Oh God please uplift me to the extent that 50k will be termed light change.
Is this supposed to be sarcasm or a light dig at the guy? undecided
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by samwash(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
@op, is your friend working for Yahoo or working in Yahoo?
No dignity to earn a decent leaving in this country anymore.
Just imagine, pple keep saying with pride '' Yahoo guys'' , G- boys as if its a honourable career to venture into.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by collykute(f): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
AntiMCU:

Is this supposed to be sarcasm or a light dig at the guy? undecided

None actually. I didn't intend to be sarcastic, neither am I 'digging' the guy. I just want to be elevated to that point where I can also refer to 50k as 'light change'
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by AntiMCU: 12:43am On Aug 08, 2019
collykute:

None actually. I didn't intend to be sarcastic, neither am I 'digging' the guy. I just want to be elevated to that point where I can also refer to 50k as 'light change'
Baby steps! wink
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by uckennety(m): 4:45am On Aug 08, 2019
Olawrites:
Imagine the rubbish

Those saying money is what women need

To the women loves money crew here

You know how yahoo yahoo boys lavish on girls na

So this G friend of mine, lavished on his girl, bought her iPhone of 250k, bought other expensive stuff raking to 1million naira.. Guess what? The babe left him for a poor dude.. Lol

Don't kill yourself over a girl. Give them money doesn't mean they can't dump you or don't give doesn't mean they'll leave you. That's how they're wired.

All this stories are all nairaland so fictional

Until I read it or see it on reality then it's rubbish

This is naija not europe
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Olawrites:
Imagine the rubbish

Those saying money is what women need

To the women loves money crew here

You know how yahoo yahoo boys lavish on girls na

So this G friend of mine, lavished on his girl, bought her iPhone of 250k, bought other expensive stuff raking to 1million naira.. Guess what? The babe left him for a poor dude.. Lol

Don't kill yourself over a girl. Give them money doesn't mean they can't dump you or don't give doesn't mean they'll leave you. That's how they're wired.
similar to one guy in abk, the guy just graduate but it was 260 ..
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:10am On Aug 08, 2019
uckennety:

This is naija not europe
its true absolutely, I just hope this guy is not talking about the same guy I was thinking, but if he mention futo, I will do verification underground if she has dumb her, the girl in question is a slay queen but the case of dumb, I don't understand
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:12am On Aug 08, 2019
dominique:
Not everybody wants to spend the rest of their lives with a career criminal. She didn't put a gun to his head to buy the gifts for her did she?
your boyfriend maybe into yahoo and still work in a bank or office but not the so dumb set of fetish babalawo guys with laptop we have all over places, even before yahoo are technicians but not the one who venture into it lately but crime na crime
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Olawrites: 5:14am On Aug 08, 2019
uckennety:

This is naija not europe

Not fiction it's real here.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by RxSameer(m): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2019
AntiMCU:

Morning bro,

First of all my mouth doesn't stink.

Besides, the Nigerian situation is enough to justify internet fraud.

For christ sake, we're talking about a contraption like Naija where your hardwork doesn't guarantee financial success.

Politicians swindle Nigerians everyday in sums amounting to billions, yet some eggheads support them fully.

A hustling boy chop 3 million naira and y'll are getting riled up.

As per your choice, well, you choose your own path: so leave the guys that choose "G" alone. Why is it paining you so much? Is it a must they ride on your lane?

Abi you don fall "Osu" before?

Each to their own abeg.

The answer to your question:

1. I'm justifying yahoo and will continue to do so until their role models (our leaders) do the needful, which we know will never happen.

2. I'm not a yahoo person, but let's just say I empathize with them. Simple.
I shake my head at diz ur statement oboi see mumu talk
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Olawrites: 5:17am On Aug 08, 2019
samwash:
@op, is your friend working for Yahoo or working in Yahoo?
No dignity to earn a decent leaving in this country anymore.
Just imagine, pple keep saying with pride '' Yahoo guys'' , G- boys as if its a honourable career to venture into.

Go hustle stop blaming boys
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by AntiMCU: 5:46am On Aug 08, 2019
RxSameer:
I shake my head at diz ur statement oboi see mumu talk
I'm saying the truth bro. cool
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2019
You know what, the real fact is men are sexually attractive to woman while women are financially attractive to men.

This is the reality. You like it or not smiley

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by collykute(f): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2019
AntiMCU:

Baby steps! wink

Towards making money right? I'll get there eventually
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by Jokerman(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2019
AntiMCU:

I would advise you stop judging yahoo boys harshly.

You don't know the circumstances that made them venture into it.

After all, they have our corrupt leaders as mentors/models.

You have no justification... Yahoo yahoo is a crime , and they involved will be arrested soon enough
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by AntiMCU: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Jokerman:

You have no justification... Yahoo yahoo is a crime , and they involved will be arrested soon enough
The way we agitate for the arrest of yahoo boys: can the same be done for our corrupt leaders?
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
URblogger:

You ineffectual Buffon, shut up your stinky rubbish mouth. You're a trifling bitch.
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by URblogger: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
kingreign:

You ineffectual Buffon, shut up your stinky rubbish mouth. You're a trifling bitch.

Guess who's ranting, never knew you're still hurt lol
Re: My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him by kingreign(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
URblogger:

Guess who's ranting, never knew you're still hurt lol

Hurt that you're a failed blogger?
Or hurt that your brain can't process what is happening?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Pussy Has It Dick Size, Know This. / End Of Year Love!express It / Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.