Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (39298 Views)

"How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by blinking001(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Shadbay:
I've been in extreme emotional pains for the past few months. I don't even know where to start to narrate my ordeal. I do not want this experience to damage me emotionally and psychologically, that's why I'm seeking help. Please pardon the length and blunders.

Earlier this year, just two weeks after my birthday, my ex-gf (gf of almost 7 years) broke up with me. I had just visited her and left two days prior to the breakup.
I went through the most challenging period of my life because I just suffered some job and graduate school rejections that period. The breakup worsened my situation and pushed me into a depression. I have never felt defeated in life till that point. She blocked me on all mediums of communication. It was too extreme. I went from 91kg to 85 kg in less than 3 weeks.

I visited her to understand the whole situation cos her behaviour was too extreme and I got a toxic dosage of embarrassments. She said she was done with me. She said a lot of hurtful things to me. The height of the embarrassments was calling her new boyfriend (barely 3 weeks after breaking up with me) right in front of me and telling him she doesn't know what I'm doing in her place. She even called some of her friends to inform them of my presence. They all sounded scared and concerned for her as if I was some kind of predator. They told her to leave her place at once and come to their place. All these calls were on speaker! This is someone I invested all these years and emotions for. I went through hell that period cos I was dealing with some other personal tribulations.

I can't imagine treating her or anybody else the way she treated me. I NEVER cheated on her, NOT ONCE or by chance! I have walked away from compromising situation countless times because I placed her so high. I had so much respect for her. She now went on to slander my name, accusing me of cheating!!! When I asked who was feeding her all those lies, she said her friends told her. How? Did I date you or your friends? It still boggles my mind to think she'll believe them and go about spreading those ugly rumours about me.

The straw that broke the camels back was when a friend of mine told me that she said she's grateful to God she didn't contract any infection/disease from me! I couldn't believe my ears. I broke down. This didn't just break my heart, it shattered my spirit. This is someone I imagined spending the rest of my life with. My whole family (even extended) accepted her as one of us.

I had to accept that things were beyond salvaging because any attempt from me to fix things kept doing the opposite. The minute it involved my sisters I had to accept defeat.

I never harmed her or attempt to lay a finger on her. I might not be perfect but I gave it my all. The situation is far worse than I described it here, it's even painful remembering them. I loved her to a fault.

I got a text from her about a month ago after I refused to answer her calls because I had just lost a loved one. She said she's getting married and hopes I find peace as she has found hers. I stared at those words speechless. The worst set of people one could ever encounter are those that hurt you, know that they hurt you and still turn around to play victim accusing you of hurting them. If there's anything I'm proud of is my level of self-control. I know few of my friends who made fun of me being extremely loyal to one girl, warning me severally that I'm wasting my time and good looks, that my youth is passing me by. At least I have a clean conscience that I never betrayed her trust. I never went about telling other people our business. Now I understand why they say good guys always finish last.

Women don't deserve loyalty, forget all their cliche that men are not faithful and honest. I went the faithful, loyal path what did I get in return? Venom! I feel repulsed when I hear women say "Men are dogs", "Men always cheat".

I just don't want this experience to turn me into something I'm not or make me an embittered soul. I'm traumatized beyond words. This was my first and only relationship and I gave it everything. I'm in my mid-twenties and I don't think I can ever love genuinely again. I need mature advice on how to come out of this ordeal a better person. I don't want to transfer any aggressions or micro-aggressions on anybody because of this experience. Please mature advice needed. Thank you.
Miseducation is all you need bro.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Shadbay:
I've been in extreme emotional pains for the past few months. I don't even know where to start to narrate my ordeal. I do not want this experience to damage me emotionally and psychologically, that's why I'm seeking help. Please pardon the length and blunders.

Earlier this year, just two weeks after my birthday, my ex-gf (gf of almost 7 years) broke up with me. I had just visited her and left two days prior to the breakup.
I went through the most challenging period of my life because I just suffered some job and graduate school rejections that period. The breakup worsened my situation and pushed me into a depression. I have never felt defeated in life till that point. She blocked me on all mediums of communication. It was too extreme. I went from 91kg to 85 kg in less than 3 weeks.

I visited her to understand the whole situation cos her behaviour was too extreme and I got a toxic dosage of embarrassments. She said she was done with me. She said a lot of hurtful things to me. The height of the embarrassments was calling her new boyfriend (barely 3 weeks after breaking up with me) right in front of me and telling him she doesn't know what I'm doing in her place. She even called some of her friends to inform them of my presence. They all sounded scared and concerned for her as if I was some kind of predator. They told her to leave her place at once and come to their place. All these calls were on speaker! This is someone I invested all these years and emotions for. I went through hell that period cos I was dealing with some other personal tribulations.

I can't imagine treating her or anybody else the way she treated me. I NEVER cheated on her, NOT ONCE or by chance! I have walked away from compromising situation countless times because I placed her so high. I had so much respect for her. She now went on to slander my name, accusing me of cheating!!! When I asked who was feeding her all those lies, she said her friends told her. How? Did I date you or your friends? It still boggles my mind to think she'll believe them and go about spreading those ugly rumours about me.

The straw that broke the camels back was when a friend of mine told me that she said she's grateful to God she didn't contract any infection/disease from me! I couldn't believe my ears. I broke down. This didn't just break my heart, it shattered my spirit. This is someone I imagined spending the rest of my life with. My whole family (even extended) accepted her as one of us.

I had to accept that things were beyond salvaging because any attempt from me to fix things kept doing the opposite. The minute it involved my sisters I had to accept defeat.

I never harmed her or attempt to lay a finger on her. I might not be perfect but I gave it my all. The situation is far worse than I described it here, it's even painful remembering them. I loved her to a fault.

I got a text from her about a month ago after I refused to answer her calls because I had just lost a loved one. She said she's getting married and hopes I find peace as she has found hers. I stared at those words speechless. The worst set of people one could ever encounter are those that hurt you, know that they hurt you and still turn around to play victim accusing you of hurting them. If there's anything I'm proud of is my level of self-control. I know few of my friends who made fun of me being extremely loyal to one girl, warning me severally that I'm wasting my time and good looks, that my youth is passing me by. At least I have a clean conscience that I never betrayed her trust. I never went about telling other people our business. Now I understand why they say good guys always finish last.

Women don't deserve loyalty, forget all their cliche that men are not faithful and honest. I went the faithful, loyal path what did I get in return? Venom! I feel repulsed when I hear women say "Men are dogs", "Men always cheat".

I just don't want this experience to turn me into something I'm not or make me an embittered soul. I'm traumatized beyond words. This was my first and only relationship and I gave it everything. I'm in my mid-twenties and I don't think I can ever love genuinely again. I need mature advice on how to come out of this ordeal a better person. I don't want to transfer any aggressions or micro-aggressions on anybody because of this experience. Please mature advice needed. Thank you.
look at a clear example of what I posted on my thread.....and they were insulting me
Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by sweetsell: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Waste 7 years in a similar situation, felt like dying but I learnt not to count my chick before hatch. I also learnt to have more than a single girl, waited till I got one that begged my for marriage n now am fulfilled. All those cock n bull bs if loving a single person I realized long ago it’s a facade because should that person die you’d automatically find someone to fall in love with so OP don’t seek love to get married let love seek u out n prove it is worth your time.

Shadbay:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Mariangeles(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
healthserve:
Let me advice you

Check the monikers here Ubunja and Harddon read all their threads one by one by one. When you finish, you've had found your answers yourself

You're vulnerable now, be careful of the counsels people will feed you with now.
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by ruggedtimi(m): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2019
''Please pardon the blunders''.. This statement. Most nairalanders lack confidence in writing...Thats a big issue in our education system.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Jeferious: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2019
That you're hurt is not the issue I have with you, Mr. Op. The issue I have with you is that you're so broken that you just had to bring it up on Social Media. Men are seriously turning into women these days, while women are becoming men. Ubunja and my other brothers, I cannot stay in a team of losers. If the status quo continues, I guess I would change gender. Men these days are very disappointing.

Meanwhile, shoutout to last breed of men who can still put their "mad queens" in their place when needed. Keep it up, all of you

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by dingbang(m): 12:39am On Aug 12, 2019
Jeferious:
That you're hurt is not the issue I have with you, Mr. Op. The issue I have with you is that you're so broken that you just had to bring it up on Social Media. Men are seriously turning into women these days, while women are becoming men. Ubunja and my other brothers, I cannot stay in a team of losers. If the status quo continues, I guess I would change gender. Men these days are very disappointing.

Meanwhile, shoutout to last breed of men who can still put their "mad queens" in their place when needed. Keep it up, all of you
frankkydee:

Weakness as how na, so to love someone truly is now a weakness? As human, we experience heartbreak and disappoint some point in our lives. The guy has done his own part of the love game but got disappointed and i don't think that's the end of the world. Its just a matter of time, he will be ok soonest.
that is weakness to me, now learn from Mr. Jeferious's post and don't come preaching to me like some zee world lover.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:51am On Aug 12, 2019
The disadvantage of having one girlfriend (sex partner)

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by swagguElite(m): 4:07am On Aug 12, 2019
pansophist:

"Do you think Davido will be worried if Chioma decides to leave him? Davido will laugh at her because he knows that she will be dead lucky to meet a man in his status, and she knows this as well. "

"In every relationship, many young boys are clouded with feelings and love without understanding the power dynamics that is ever present and playing in the background."

"I hope you get well, but remember this, you will never loose women chasing money (interpret it as goals, achievements, purpose etc), but you'll always loose money chasing women."

Three cogent points from a thinking Star.
You deserve two bottles of chilled wine, my friend.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Shadbay:

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Afam4eva

TBH, U need 8 doses of Ubunja's Miseducations. If your mumu persists after 3months, it means the Terrestrial forces are after you.

14 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:14am On Aug 12, 2019
You dated a girl for 7 years? Nawa o even some marriages don't last up to that. I guess she's tired of the relationship.

24 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2019
So what ? What an heart break, oga focus and hustle bro. Heart break aint sh.it compared to having money in your pocket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by alphaNomega: 5:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Shadbay:

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Afam4eva

Make money. Plenty money. Legit money. Don't stop!

That is the only way you can truly move on. There are good women out there and you will find one again so do not let that one bother you.

Read my first paragraph to yourself everyday.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by alphaNomega: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
healthserve:
Let me advice you

Check the monikers here Ubunja and Harddon read all their threads one by one by one. When you finish, you've had found your answers yourself

You're vulnerable now, be careful of the counsels people will feed you with now.
[/s]

Why you just wan suffer the guy with reading numerous threads?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2019
Seriously what's going on, we have more men behaving like women. Is she the only lady in the world. We live in a harsh life bro move on, imagine even the ex has the effrontery to invite you for the wedding, be move on, a man is not scared to be hurt and move on. If my babe broke up with me I'll be tip top because I got goals and ambitions if you with me we ride if not, get the fvck out .

13 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by luminouz(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2019
shocked

Pansophist has said it all,OP.

He has used my mouth to speak!

Every demon out there was once an angel! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2019
futurist369:
look at a clear example of what I posted on my thread.....and they were insulting me
And you said you were only joking?? You're just confused.... undecided
Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Skmoda(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=healthserve post=81165989][/quote]
25% love is enough
Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Skmoda(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2019
pcguru1:
Seriously what's going on, we have more men behaving like women. Is she the only lady in the world. We live in a harsh life bro move on, imagine even the ex has the effrontry to invite you for the wedding, be move on, a man is not scared to be hurt and move on. If my babe broke up with me I'll be tip top because I got goals and ambitions if you with me we ride if not, get the fvck out .
I would have blocked her number and delete it if I'm the op....I was once a dummy for love back then but can never be a dummy for any woman again...I will just fake the love and live my life. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by benzion72(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Brother Dont kill yourself. life is sweet. you will find love again. Thank God you Dont marry her. she will always betray a trust

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Tallesty1(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
I don't have much to say to you bro but always have this somewhere in your mind:

1. Investing emotionally or financially in a woman who isn't your wife is the worst kind of investment and a total waste of time.

2. Always be careful around anything that has tires, engine or boobs because they will definitely give you troubles.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Skmoda(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
You dated a girl for 7 years? Nawa o even some marriages don't last up to that. I guess she's tired of the relationship.
He should have walk before the girl did the walking undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Skmoda(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Tallesty1:
I don't have much to say to you bro but always have this somewhere in your mind:

1. Investing emotionally or financially in a woman who isn't your wife is the worst kind of investment and a total waste of time.

2. Always be careful around anything that has tires, engine or boobs because they will definitely give you troubles.
The number 3 got me laughing ....

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by millionboi2: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Jeferious:

better than commiting sucide
Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by eeewise(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2019
Been there bro
Mine was she broke up with me
We reconnected strong after some months and promised with tears she is now stable and we are meant to be

Being that I so much value stability I settled for her and invested emotionaly

Practically put my life on the line for this girl

Guess what after she traveled she changed and told me she fell out of love with me even thou I fought so hard to stay thru to my commitments despite the distance

God knows I tried to move on fast but it wasn't easy

Even till now a part of me still wonders how someone can go from "I love you and u are my number 1,my everything, my rainbow" to "I think we rushed and I didn't have time to fall in love with u and have fallen out of love with u"

Even thou I have moved on and keep moving on
My advice to u is please give it time u will be fine
Block every contact with her or access to her to enable u heal

Don't try hurting her, just try move on and leave things to karma

Most girls btw 19 and even 25 are walking time bombs without a sense of stability so u dont go investing emotionally, physically, financially without your head

Invest only in ur wife, help girlfriends without a string attached...

Give it time and turn your pains to prayers � for every pain talk to God he will comfort u

Lastly use your experiences as a guide for up coming ones. See ur experience as a badge u wear to guide others

Stay around people and others. U can't talk and think at the same time, so to avoid thinking talk to people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Jeferious: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2019
millionboi2:
better than commiting sucide
Suicide because of woman matter? Just come out plain and say that you have been looking for an excuse to die. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Shadbay(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2019
eeewise:
Been there bro
Mine was she broke up with me
We reconnected strong after some months and promised with tears she is now stable and we are meant to be

Being that I so much value stability I settled for her and invested emotionaly

Practically put my life on the line for this girl

Guess what after she traveled she changed and told me she fell out of love with me even thou I fought so hard to stay thru to my commitments despite the distance

God knows I tried to move on fast but it wasn't easy

Even till now a part of me still wonders how someone can go from "I love you and u are my number 1,my everything, my rainbow" to "I think we rushed and I didn't have time to fall in love with u and have fallen out of love with u"

Even thou I have moved on and keep moving on
My advice to u is please give it time u will be fine
Block every contact with her or access to her to enable u heal

Don't try hurting her, just try move on and leave things to karma

Most girls btw 19 and even 25 are walking time bombs without a sense of stability so u dont go investing emotionally, physically, financially without your head

Invest only in ur wife, help girlfriends without a string attached...

Give it time and turn your pains to prayers � for every pain talk to God he will comfort u

Lastly use your experiences as a guide for up coming ones. See ur experience as a badge u wear to guide others

Stay around people and others. U can't talk and think at the same time, so to avoid thinking talk to people

Exactly what I went through. I made some drastic adjustments to my life just to make sure she's accommodated well enough. I did some stupid selfless sh1t for her. Well, looking back at the whole thing now I think she wasn't worth it. I've learnt my lessons.

13 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by kense88: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Jeferious:
Suicide because of woman matter? Just come out plain and say that you have been looking for an excuse to die. grin

Savage

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
grin
Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by agro100(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by simeone007: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2019
This shit kills

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! by KingGBsky(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2019
Somebody hold that guy. No go vomit suicide o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.