Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (317301 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thanks for the Heart warming updates smiley

#Team_Dele_and_Seyifunmi
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
jayextra:
Thanks for the Heart warming updates smiley

#Team_Dele_and_Seyifunmi

You're welcome.

Where's that red lady dancing emoticon? Ok, dear.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
lawrenzooo:
You are doing extremely well. I just wish we could get update every minute but then i understand u have other things doing as well. Nice writeup. keep the updates rolling.

Thanks b
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

You're welcome dear.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by daddio(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thanks for the update o, God go update una well well o.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Keep the comments coming.

I thought all TeamChris members would be default TeamDeMi members. Please, did I "thought" wrong?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by decent101(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
millieademi:
Keep the comments coming.

I thought all TeamChris members would be default TeamDeMi members. Please, did I "thought" wrong?
nope! no mind them jere

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
millieademi:

You're welcome.
Where's that red lady dancing emoticon? Ok, dear.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
jayextra:
grin grin

Awwn. Thank you cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Update will drop soon. Please comment o. That's how I dinor eat breakfast. Diaris God o.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tinu moved out of their room and lived basically in the downstairs study. She explained it to the children as due to her numerous assignments. He tried reaching out to her but she had erected a twenty foot high wall to keep him out. She didn’t stay in the same room as he except the children were present. She was civil when they were around. When they weren’t, she pretended he didn’t exist. He had once gone to the study to talk to her but she locked the door. The next day he was determined to talk to her and he had tried to use his spare key. To his dismay, she had changed the lock. She steered clear of little Chris like he was the black plague though the boy thought her to be the next best thing since sliced bread.

Chris walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water and he saw her working in the kitchen. She sat at the island. He stared at her looking at colour swatches and sample fabrics and pinning them to a plan. He could see her smile and a glint of joy in her eyes. His heart broke. Her classes and the twins were the only things that put that glint there these days. When she looked at him these days, her eyes were are full as charcoal and full of unshed tears.

He smiled as she did a victory dance as she completed her work. He had missed her, the real Tinu not this woman.
He missed her in everyway. Blood began to flow southwards as he ogled her breasts. Her negligee was see through and seeing her like that did things to him. Anger flooded him as he wondered if it had been their driver that came in and saw her. He’d kill any man who saw like that.

“Please cover yourself, Tinu.”, he said huskily, his voice evidence of his arousal. She looked up and saw him. He could see that glint fade away as if it hadn’t been there at all. He felt pain stab his heart. She cleared her throat and pulled her robe tighter around her body.

She looked down at her work as he made his way to the fridge. She looked at him from the corner of her eye. The vest he wore clung to him like a second skin. It clung to the ridges of his abdominal muscles and it made the room hot. As he bent to look for a glass, she caught a glimpse of toned back muscles and his pert ass. She watched him drink to quench his thirst and she became thirsty for something only he could quench.

Her heart began to race. Why did she feel this way, even after what he said to her? A part of her wanted to suck her pride and beg him to make love to her. Her ego who was busy sleeping jumped out of bed and flung a shoe at that part, shouting ‘you must be stupid.’ She saw him come towards her. She knew if he touched her her ego would lose the battle. That part of her smirked and wagged her eyebrows, egging Chris to come closer. Her ego begged her to get the hell out of there. She packed her things hurriedly like hell was chasing her.

“What are you working on?”, he asked as he leaned against the island a few inches away from her.

“I’m done. Thank you. Good night.”, she said and fled.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tinu was trying to sleep but that boy kept on crying. Why did she have to have a mother’s ear? She could hear him from the downstairs study.

Is Chris deaf?

She groaned and covered her head with her pillow. She fought a war within herself. The mother in her wanted to check up on the boy, while the wife in her told her to sleep. The mother brought out a Gatlin gun anf the wife in her with a simple AK-47 surrendered. She groaned as she jumped up from the chaise-lounge she was sleeping in and ran upstairs. She knocked on their bedroom door but Chris didn’t answer. She opened the door and saw the bed was empty.

He probably isn’t back yet.

She sighed as she did the dreaded. She walked towards the nursery. She could feel her palms get clammy and her heart rate increased. She opened the door and saw the boy sitting by the door.

“Where is Daddy?”, the boy cried sobbing.

“Shh!”, she pacified and picked him up. She resisted the impulse to drop him back. His temperature was boiling hot. “Shh! Sorry. Sorry”, she pacified and rocked him and carried him to their room. She set him down on their bed and went into their bathroom to get the first aid kit. She gave him a dose of paracetamol syrup. She brought her phone out of her pocket and called Chris but he didn’t pick her calls.

“My head.”, the boy said.

“I know. Sorry dear.”, she said and carried the boy. She had to take him to the hospital

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
So? What do you think?

Teams vote.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tinu is over reacting and also being selfish.

I still Stan; #Team_Dele_and_Seyifunmi

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2019
She sighed as she did the dreaded. She walked towards the nursery. She could feel her palms get clammy and her heart rate increased. She opened the door and saw the boy sitting by the door.

“Where is Daddy?”, the boy cried sobbing.

“Shh!”, she pacified and picked him up. She resisted the impulse to drop him back. His temperature was boiling hot. “Shh! Sorry. Sorry”, she cooed and rocked him and carried him to their room. She set him down on their bed and went into their bathroom to get the first aid kit. She gave him a dose of paracetamol syrup. She brought her phone out of her pocket and called Chris but he didn’t pick her calls.

“My head.”, the boy said.

“I know. Sorry dear.”, she said and carried the boy. She had to take him to the hospital. She picked the boy up and ran downstairs. She went into the study and grabbed her car keys and her purse. She ran to the garage and got into her car. She placed the boy into the car seat and strapped him in. She got in and sped out of the compound to the hospital.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Chris ran out of the elevator propelled by fear. He turned to his left and found the nurses' station and jogged towards there. When he got the call, his brain went haywire. Tinu and Chris. He couldn’t lose them.

“Good evening. My wife and son were rushed here. Tinu and Chris Oduah.”, he panted.

“Sure, good evening Sir. I’ll check.”, the nurse said and started clicking at something on the computer system.

“Please, make it snappy.”, he snapped and ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

“Sir, your son is in the paediatric unit on the fourth floor, while your wife is in the ICU on the second floor.”, she informed calmly.

“What?”, he asked flustered.

“According to the paramedics' report here, your wife wasn’t wearing her seatbelt at the time the accident occurred. But she strapped your son in, hence the lack of severe injuries. Your son is in ward 409. Your wife’s doctor is Doctor Al-Ameen.”, she listed.

He muttered a thank you and went towards the elevators. He got in and punched the button for the second floor. He prayed in his heart for Tinu and Chris as the elevator ascended. The elevator dinged as it stopped at the second floor. He walked out briskly and tried to locate his son's ward.

He found the room his son shared with eleven other children. The boy was asleep peacefully with a few scratches on his face, arms and legs. Other than that the boy was fine. He exhaled in relief and kissed the boy's forehead. The nurse who was doing the rounds saw him and approached him.

“Good evening sir.”, she greeted.

“Good evening. How is my son doing?”, he asked.
“Fine. He has an ear infection and we’ve given him some drugs. Ordinarily, he doesn’t need to be admitted but since the guardian who brought him in was badly injured, we had to keep him here.”, she explained.

“I understand. I was wondering if I could talk to his doctor.”, he said.

“Sorry, Doctor Omotosho's shift ended two hours ago.”, the nurse answered.

“Ok, then. I have to go and check up on my wife.”, he said and got up.

“No problem, sir.”, she said and returned to her rounds. Chris caressed his son’s head, thankful that he was alright and left to check on Tinu.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Chris stood by the glass window watching Tinu sleep. She had a cut on her forehead that was horribly bandaged. Her left arm was in a cast and there was a cervical collar was around her neck. He could hear the beeping of the heart rate monitor. His tears fell in synchrony with the machine's beeps. What if he had lost her? He didn’t know what he’d do.

Where the hell is that doctor?

Doctor Al-Ameen had been in the theatre since he got to the ICU. The nurses wouldn’t authorize his seeing Tinu without the doctor's say so. He needed to touch her, to hold her. He needed to be with her. He saw Tinu’s eyes jerk open and the heart rate monitor started beeping erratically and she was heaving and wheezing, struggling to breathe.

“Nurse!”, he yelled like a mad man. “Nurse! Where the f*** are you people? Nurse!”, he shouted even louder. He was torn between going to find the nurses or staying with her. He turned and saw nurses in blue scrubs and a disheveled man in blue shirt and black pants with a white coat and a stethoscope around his neck rush into the room. He tried to join them but two male nurses fought him off and asked him to wait outside.

He grunted in frustration. He saw Tinu’s lips moving but he couldn’t make out what she was saying. The doctor injected some medication into the medication port of her IV bag and soon her breathing was stabilized and she drifted back to sleep. He saw the doctor record something in his record sheet. He instructed the nurses on what to do and left the room.

“Doctor, how is my wife?”, Chris asked as soon as the frazzled man came out of the ward.

“Good morning. I’m Doctor Al-Ameen.”

“Morning, I’m Chris Oduah. How is my wife?”, he asked again.

“She just had an anxiety attack. We’ve sedated her but she’s fine generally. Your wife was extremely lucky. According to the police report, the car was on its roof when they found it. Your wife sustained fractures in her arm and neck. She had a distal fracture in her left humerus. She had to undergo surgery and her arm will be in a cast for six to eight weeks. Luckily, her neck fracture was a simple one that didn’t affect her spinal cord. If that had been the case, then she might have been paralysed or worse. Thankfully, that is not the case. She’ll need the neck brace for about six weeks. She obtained a few bruises and scratches but they’re nothing.”, the man explained.

“Ok, thank you. She was mumbling something when she woke up.”

“Oh, yes. She said something about someone wanting to kill 'us'. ‘Us’, I presume is your son and her. I recommend informing the police.”, the man said.

“Can I see my wife?”, Chris asked.

“Sure. I’ll have the nurses disinfect you before you go in, of course. You can follow me.”, he answered.

“Thank you.”, Chris said.

“You’re welcome.”, the doctor put in and led the way.

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmmm.......... Who could this enemy be?
Thanks for the update dear
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by iamgprince: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Diamond2019: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2019
Thanks 4 d update....I need more of Dele POV
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by izaray(f): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2019
“Oh, yes. She said something about someone wanting to kill 'us'. ‘Us’ "
*Groans*Not again nah
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by decent101(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Diamond2019:
Thanks 4 d update....I need more of Dele POV
me too
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2019
jayextra:
“Oh, yes. She said something about
someone wanting to kill 'us'. ‘Us’ "

*Groans*Not again nah

Not again? I'm lost please
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Chapter 16.

Dele and Seyifunmi ran under the rain to the elevator shaft of his apartment building, giggling like teenaged girls. They had just gone to the market together to get a few things for the new recipe she wanted to try but it had started raining heavily on their way that they had to turn around. They had come a long way from the terrible popcorn and movie date, as they both termed it. They had gotten to know each other better and he knew he was falling in love with her. One thing was for certain, the lady cooked blow taste buds away and he enjoyed eating her food.

Aside that, Seyifunmi was one of the smartest ladies he knew in his industry. She was resilient and hard-working. And the girl loved to play, that was probably owing to her being the last born. Almost anything they did these days, they had to play a game for it first and she took no prisoners when she played. She was a breath of fresh air to his complicated and drama filled life. She was like spring after a long, dreary winter.

“It’s like the rain loves our dates.”, she said panting from the run. He looked at her and could only think of one word- beautiful. She wasn’t an hourglass like Tinu but her lean pear was epicurean in its own way. Her heart shaped faced reminded him of Tyra Banks. Her face had a cute button nose on it and her lips… all they did was beg him to kiss her. He could see her mouth moving but all he thought of was kissing her. He pulled her closer and tipped her face up and kissed her. She soon wound her arms around her neck and arched herself against him wanting to get closer to him .

A simple desire to taste her lips was set ablaze by the passion in her. She had kissed him with a ferociousness he didn’t expect. They were still kissing as they made their way to the elevator. Dele found the close button and the button for the twentieth floor. For the first time in ages, he felt grateful for living so high up. He picked her up and she fastened her legs around his waist like a vice. She soon began rubbing against his arousal and he groaned in pleasure. His hands fondled her endowed backside loving the feel of it. She moaned and said please. HeHe knew what she was asking for and he was more than willing to give it to her.

“Seyi, please. I don’t want our first time to be in an elevator.”, he said huskily and put her down. The smile she gave him belong on the cover of Playboy magazine not on this tech-nerd. “Alrighty, then. I will hold you to that promise.”, she breathed heavily and bit her lower lip in anticipation. Oh, he wanted to kiss her again but had to control himself.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Chris sat by Tinu’s side watching her sleep. She looked like she had just been in an accident. He held her right hand and ran his thumb back and forth over the back of her hand. He wished she would just wake up and let him see those black orbs of hers. She had been sleeping for over twelve hours. At first, he was worried she had slipped into a coma but her doctor assured him it was the effect of the pain relievers and the sedative.

He wondered what happened to her while driving. Tinu was someone who took safety seriously. She always had the car seats in place for the children and made double sure they were properly strapped him. That care had saved Chris’s life. But why on earth had she forgotten to wear her seatbelt? She was probably in a hurry to get Chris to the hospital. He sighed. She took Chris to the hospital. He’d never imagined she’d be in the same room as he. She wasn’t so steel-hearted then. She could learn to love Chris if she just saw past her grief for Hannah and her fear that he would leave her because she didn’t bear him a child. He heard her stir and he looked up. She was awake.

“Hey. Lie still”,, he cooed softly.

“How is Chris?!”, she asked panicking.

“He’s fine. He was strapped to the car seat. The doctor is treating his ear infection.”, he explained.

“Ok. Chris, I was so scared. They kept ramming into us from behind. I thought we were going to die. No matter how fast I drove they caught up. Chris, they wanted to kill us.”, she sobbed.

“Its ok. Calm down. Don’t stress yourself. It will all be fine.”, he whispered softly and stroked her hair.

“How are the twins?”, she asked.

“They’re with Dad and Mum. I had Mr. Sam come and pick them up.”, he explained.

“Ok.”, she said and drifted back to sleep.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Dele and Seyifunmi panted and laughed. They had just written codes just to decide who would pick the station to watch. Seyifunmi gloated as she searched for the TV remote. She found the remote and rushed back to the couch.

“Now, we’ll watch Sixteen Candles and not that waste of time you call entertainment.”, she said as she snuggle up beside him and placed a big, wet kiss on her lips.

“Murder files is classic entertainment.”, he defended “Abeg.”, she said and changed the channel. She stopped at the station she wanted and saw it was still an hour before Sixteen Candles would be aired. She groaned in displeasure.

“Ooomeee!”, Dele teased and stuck out his tongue. Seyifunmi groaned louder and wailed.

“Oya, it’s my turn. We’ll watch Murder Files, don’t worry.”, he explained and changed the channel. He accidentally changed the station to a news channel. He saw the headline on local news and froze.

'Wife and son of young CEO of Oduah Holdings Corporation, Chris Oduah, involved in ghastly motor accident.’

Dele’s heart stopped and the remote fell out of his hand. He began searching for his phone.

“Dele, is something wrong? Do you know them?”, Seyifunmi asked.

“They’re my ex-wife and my son.”, he said as located his phone. He had Chris’s number on speed dial and he dialed his number but there was response. He dialed again and again and again but Chris didn’t pick up. He stood and started pacing. He was, frustrated didn’t begin to cut it. Chris had promised that if anything happened to Tinu or any of the twins, he’d let him know. He wondered what the cause of the accident was. He hoped this wasn’t an act of one of Chris’s business rivals. If it was, he’d fight for custody.

No! He shook his head and sighed. It didn’t have to come to that. It wasn’t as if Nigerian roads was anti-accidents in themselves. It had to be that.

“Dele..”, Seyifunmi called.

“Yes, Seyi.”, he said.

“They’ll be fine. Calm down.”, she said.

“I’m sure they’re fine. It’s the fact Chris didn’t call me I’m worried about. Was the accident that bad? Or is he hiding something else?”, he said.

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
millieademi:

Not again? I'm lost please
grin grin I was expecting a scene whr the 'acceptance of Chris jnr' is settled
Hope I 'Found' you?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
jayextra:

grin grin I was expecting a scene whr the 'acceptance of Chris jnr' is settled

Hope I 'Found' you?

Yeah, you have.

Fears aren't exactly gotten over that quickly. Tinu's fears will only be allayed if she has a child for Chris. Accepting Chris junior will take time. But she's proved she can stand him. He's the first thing she thought about when she woke up again. Even before her own children.

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
I can imagine Tinu's fear, this is Africa. It would have been easier if she has a child for Chris but all in all she has proved that she is a true mother and wife. But biko who is that hidden enemy that want them dead? how did the person knew she would be going out that night? Where was Chris on that night?
This ocean of secrets deep O!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by estygoldy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice story dear. I think tinu is becoming selfish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Dele paced anxiously as he waited for Chris to come down. He wondered why on earth he had refused to pick his calls. And he hadn’t seen Tóminí at all. Was she in the accident as well? He knew he should have gone to the hospital first. He didn’t care if he sounded stupid, he was Temi’s father and he had every right to see his son.

“Hey.”, he heard Chris’s voice say and he turned around. He had never seen Chris so frazzled even when he was sick. He went into panic mode.

“Hey. I saw the news. How is Tinu? How is Temi? I’ve been calling you since last night but you didn’tpick my calls.”, Dele babbled in concern.

“Oh. I get it now. Temi’s perfectly fine. He’s with my parents, together with Tóminí. I sent them there since Tinu’s in the hospital and I have to be with her. With the police report and what Tinu said, I’m not comfortable leaving them with the help. The security at my parents' is tighter.”, Chris explained.

“So Temi is fine?”, Dele asked.

“Yes, he is.”, Chris assured and Dele let out a sigh of relief.

“Sorry, how are Tinu and…”

“Chris.”, Chris inserted.

“Yes, Chris.”, Dele said.

“Chris is fine. Tinu was taking him to the hospital when the accident occurred. She had strapped him in but she forgot to wear her seatbelt.”, Chris said.

“Oh. So Tinu’s fine with Chris being here now?”, Dele asked.

“Excuse me?”, Chris asked raising an eyebrow, wondering how Dele knew she had problems with Chris.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that. It wasn’t my place.”, Dele apologized realising his mistake. “I’m so happy Chris is fine and…”

“Dele, don’t change the subject.”, Chris asked.

“Chris, please. It was a big mistake on my part.”, Dele apologized feeling awkward.

“Did she go discussing about Chris with you?”, he asked.

“Chris, don’t say it like that. Tinu loves you so much. She doesn’t want to lose you. She just called me one night crying that you were going to leave her. She felt insecure. She felt that if you brought in Chris, it was only a matter of time before you bring in Katrina as well.”, Dele explained.

“That woman!”, he said exasperated. “So that is her fear?”, he said more to herself than to Dele.

“Chris, just be calm. She was only a jealous wife.”, Dele said and patted Chris's arm.

“Thank you.”, Chris said.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

When Chris got back to the hospital, Tinu was awake. She looked so helpless with the neck brace around her neck and one arm in a cast.

“Hey.”, he greeted.

“Hey.”, she answered.

“How are you?”, he asked.

“Apart from being unable to move my neck and arm and the severe pain I’m feeling all over, I’dsay I’m fine.”, she responded.

“Sorry about that. Should I sit or you’d prefer me standing?”, he asked.

“You can sit, please.”, she said. He sat down and held her right hand.

“I was so worried when the hospital called me.”, he said caressing her hand.

“Hmmn. I can guess why.”, she said hurt and wanted to pry her hand out of his hold but he held it tight.

“Tinu, I was worried about you.”, he said. “The nurse who called told me 'your wife had been involved in a accident.’ I was worried even before she mentioned Chris was with you. Tinu let’s end this. Please. I want my wife back. I’m sorry for the stag party. I’m sorry that what happened with Katrina happened. I honestly am. But it did and Chris is the product of that encounter. I am not proud it happened but I am most definitely not ashamed of my son. I love him just as much as I love Temi or Tóminí or any other child we might have. The fact I love Chris doesn’t mean I have feelings for Katrina or that I’ll replace you with her. You are my wife. My wife. I will not let anyone take away or scare away what is mine. I love you, Atinuke. From the bottom of my heart, I do. You need to trust that I love you.”

“Chris…”, she said with her voice shaking.

“Tinu, you won’t lose me. We fought cancer together. Don’t let this come in between us. Please I beg you.”, he said.

“Ok. Fine. I’ll open my heart to Chris because I’m tired of this anger and bitterness and gap between us. I’ll try to love him as much as I can.”, she said.

“Really?”, he said elated.

“Yes. I’ll open my heart to Chris.”, she answered.

“Thank you, Tinu.”, he said.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrincessSheris: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
wow I love this story.Thanks for the updates milli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
PrincessSheris:
wow I love this story.Thanks for the updates milli

You're welcome dear
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
estygoldy:
Nice story dear.
I think tinu is becoming selfish

Thanks, but who is not selfish?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Treasurewamiri:
I can imagine Tinu's fear, this is Africa. It would have been easier if she has a child for Chris but all in all she has proved that she is a true mother and wife. But biko who is that hidden enemy that want them dead? how did the person knew she would be going out that night? Where was Chris on that night?
This ocean of secrets deep O!

RT

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.