Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (317314 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
This Dele no well O! Why do that to Tinu? Trials help one to see the true colour of people

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ann2012:
Dele must be mad, for supporting him Seyifunmi must be stupid angry. Can't he just try help Tinu out before fighting for custody.

He should oooo, but is not easy, seeing someone taking full custody of his children which is not theirs

OP thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tinu looked around and spotted her children. A gasp of joy escaped her lips. As if they heard her, the twins turned around. Nothing would ever make her forget the smiles that appeared on their faces as their faces as they saw her. The Oduahs turned to see her and she saw Margaux hold onto the children’s hands to stop them from going to her. She laughed as the twins pinched and scratched her and broke away from her grip and ran to her. She sank to her knees and hugged them as though her life depended on it. She breathed in their scent. They smelled like the baby powder she always used on them. She released them to look at them. She kissed their faces and hugged them again.

“How are you? How is school? How is Chris? Do you eat well? How is the boarding house? Are you comfortable?”, Tinu ramble in one breath.
“My God, I’ve missed you. Where is Chris? Why isn’t he here with you?”, she asked crying.

“Chris is at home with Grandma. That’s what Grandpa told us.”, Temi said as he wiped her tears. She chuckled at his act.

“Mummy, I’ve missed you so much.”, Tóminí said.

“Me too.”, Temi said.

“It’s ok. I’ll be back soon before you know it. I asked the judge to let you live with Aunty AJ while I’m away. So during your holidays you will stay with her.”, she explained.

“Ok.”, they answered.

“How is our little sister?”, Temi asked.

“Regina is fine.”, she answered smiling and hugged them again. The warden with her tugged at her shoulder and pulled her up. “I love you. Remember that I love two you and your brother so much.”, she said as the warden led her to her seat. The twins sadly returned to their seat by their aunt and grandfather.

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hey, peeps.

There you have it. I'll drop one more update and then might be all for this week.

Operative word being might. I don't know. It depends on how strong I am.

Let me know what you think about the updates and the idea of the spin-off.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by uchedora(f): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
oh the last update was so emotional ,thumbs up dear,I hope tinu comes out of this quickly

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Gabriel groaned and shuffled to the door. The caller kept on knocking and he yelled, “Are you mad? I said I’m coming.” He unlocked the door and MJ rushed in. His breath caught and he closed the door.

“MJ, what are you doing here?”, he asked and hoped this was a short visit.

“Gabe, you will not believe what I just heard.”, she said in glee.

“MJ, I – this isa bad time. Can we talk on phone?”, he said groggily.

“Gabe, are you ok?”, she asked and pressed her palm to his forehead and then the back of her hand to his neck. “Your temperature seems normal.”

“MJ, please.”, he pleaded.

“Ok. I’m sorry. I’ll see you later. Take care of yourself. You’re all I have left.”, she said and hugged him. “But it’s really good news.” She said and held onto the door handle.

“Gabe?”, a female voice whined. Gabriel cursed Tanya as she stood in his living room in his collared tee-shirt and he saw MJ's face go from confusion to realisation and then disdain.

“So she’s why this is a bad time?”, MJ spat in his face.

“Gabe, who is this?”, Tanya asked.

“Gabe? She calls you Gabe?”, MJ asked in anger.

“MJ, it’s not what it looks like.”, Gabriel explained.

“Save it. Like you said this is a bad time.”, she said, opened the door and stormed out.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Slyvesterjosh: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dele' u’re a man but u are acting like a woman in this case.
Grow up dude.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
I gbadun Tinu, but you for allow the idiot to come close na and bite his nose or ear... cool

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
One wouldn't blame Dele that much. He can't stand to see someone else take custody of his children while he's alive.....it's hard!

And yay! Mayowa and Roselle? what just happened?? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tinu sat a wall looking at pictures Ajiri gave her from the twins' Recognition Day. Ajiri told her Temi was part of the school's mini orchestra and he played his solo piece Fur Elise so beautifully. She smiled at the picture of her son in his little coat with tails with his fingers on the keys of the black grand piano. She looked at the other pictures of him receiving prices for excelling in some subjects. She smiled at her daughter’s picture. Tóminí was receiving an award in it. Ajiri told her she won the school’s art competition for the students in the lower primary section. She felt blessed to have such gifted children.

She was probably looking at the pictures for the hundredth time since Ajiri gave them to her. She could see herself in Tóminí. She hoped the girl wouldn’thave to pass through half the pain she went through. Tears stung her eyes as she saw the family picture the twins took with Chris, Tega, Evwomazino and Ajiri. Chris looked so much like his father. He had the same dark eyes and in the picture he smiled so much like Chris.

She wished she could be with her children. She would have probably been the craziest mum at the Recognition Day, cheering wildly and giving standing ovations. She would probably have embarrassed her children. She wouldn’tcare. That’s what family does. They are there for you in good times and bad, rejoicing with you and crying with you. She remembered when she won a design competition in school and she was awarded by the first lady of the state. Her mum kept on cheering and telling everyone that cared to listen that was her daughter. She remembered her dad pinching her and telling her to behave.
She looked at the pictures again and again.

In the blink of an eye, the pictures were gone. She looked up in outrage and saw one of her cellmates glaring at her, one of the squeezing her pictures. She stood in the speed of light.

“Aliya, give me my pictures.”, she demanded firmly. The lady kept mute, eyeing her and crunched the pictures harder.

“Aliya, I said give me back my pictures.”, she shouted and made to collect them but the lady pushed her back.

“You think you are smart abi? You will be behaving as if you are the queen of this prison. Let me tell you something, we were here before you. So you better let your head be correct. Where is the money you were given day before yesterday?”, Aliya asked.

Tinu looked at her in anger and said “I gave everything to Hadiza. Give me back my pictures.”

“Are you mad? I said where I the money?”, Aliya shouted.

“Are you deaf? I said I have everything to Hadiza.”, Tinu responded.

Aliya, enraged, slapped Tinu. “Who do you think you are talking to?” Tinu held her cheek and glared at her. “Where is the money?”

“It is with Hadiza.”, Tinu replied.

“You think I am joking with you?”, Aliya said and ripped Tinu’s pictures into two. Tinu looked at her pictures in pieces on the floor and slapped with all her might. Aliya fell to the floor from the impact. Aliya looked at Tinu in shock.

“All this while you’ve been stealing from me but I kept quiet. You slapped me and I kept quiet. The next time you try to touch anything pertaining to my children, that day I will show you the reason I am in prison.”, Tinu said, picked up the pieces of her pictures and walked away

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Yay!!!! Mayowa and Roselle are back together kiss
It remains Alisdare and Rosanna.
I love the verdict, Dele ain't worthy to care for those kid's, he's self centered.
I hope that slap resets Aliya's brain....rubbish cool

Thanks for the update ma'am, the spin off is great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Lemonadewifey: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wonderful story millie.
For clarity sake, I can't seem to remember MJ. Please who's she?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by SmithN: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bring it on. The story drawing more attention

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
Wonderful story millie.
For clarity sake, I can't seem to remember MJ. Please who's she?

Chris's old EA before he employed Tinu
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
SmithN:
Bring it on. The story drawing more attention

Thanks b
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ogbosike: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thanks Op for the update.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Emex100(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
lovely

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Heeiiiiii, Dele! Backfiring to bad gan!

P.s, I don't know who Gabriel is o, pls someone should tell me

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by pcicero(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
millieademi:
Hola mi amors

I'm not quite sure if that's correct but all join.

How have you all been? I'm at home trying to write and catch up on my series and telenovelas. Please I recommend listening to "A que no me dejas" for those of us who love Spanish. While listening to it, read the translation of the lyrics.

My dears, I am swooning here.

If you can, try to watch the telenovela on Eva+. It's really good.

Now my purpose of coming here today.

No, I'm not postponing updating. Latest by Friday, update will drop or sooner than that. As the spirit leads.

So to my purpose. As some of you might have figured out, I have practically finished the Ocean of Secrets trilogy in my head. So, I don't know what spirit entered me yesterday but I decided to try a spin-off, an Ocean of Secrets novella (whoop whoop or not) It's practically about Tóminí's love life. Don't worry I won't begin posting it till I'm done with the trilogy.

Now, to hit the nail on the head(don't mind me I just want to make this announcement as long as possible.), I went back to the drawing board and a new idea hit me. So I had to modify an update. I think post no 870 or thereabout. It's the scene where the detective revealed the autopsy showed traces of aconite in Chris's blood.

For those who don't want to go back. Basically, i removed aconite and replaced it with toxins and rather than have Tinu order it online, it was reduced to be from the food he last ate which Tinu cooked.

Thank you for reading my announcement. I love you guys.

If you love the idea of the spin-off, please let me know.

Just seeing this...
You can glean as much as you want from Fisayo Soyombo's expose on the criminal justice system in Nigeria.
He detailed his experience in an undercover report published recently. It's an eye opener.

The spin-off is not a bad idea.

Nice job

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
pcicero:

Just seeing this...
You can glean as much as you want from Fisayo Soyombo's expose on the criminal justice system in Nigeria.
He detailed his experience in an undercover report published recently. It's an eye opener.

The spin-off is not a bad idea.

Nice job

Hi pcicero. Thanks. Do you have an idea of where I can get the material? It might be helpful not only for the work but also for my criminology classes. Please let me know.

Thanks again love.

I hope I can do I nice job on the novella as well.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
They just had to make Tinu angry *chuckles evily*
I imagined dat slap in my head vividly, asin!
I loved it, back to factory settings for Aliyah

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Jumluv18(f): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
“All this while you’ve been stealing from me but I kept quiet. You slapped me and I kept quiet. The next time you try to touch anything pertaining to my children, that day I will show you the reason I am in prison.”, Tinu said, picked up the pieces of her pictures and walked away
[/quote]

With the statement "I will show you the reason I am in prison" I hope Tinu has nothing to do with Chris death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wait and see

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Peterkeys6(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Making more sense....
Nice work ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ThePreachersSon: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Millieademi well done. I mean it. Writing is easy, but telling a story ain't. I love the way you weave the plots around, can't wait for the next update.

I think Ann2012 has been your biggest follower so far.

Oremiyii too

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ochyglowsglows(f): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Can't believe I've been sleeping on this. I've not been checking for updates in a while. And I skipped 3 updates. Like 3 whole updates. What a wawu. Millieademi. God bless you. Kudos. Are you based in Lagos? And when's your birthday? You deserve something from me. I'm a ardent follower too. I only don't have the strength tto type on NL all the time. I could call after each update to say how much I enjoyed it though.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tenimade(f): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
millieademi:
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tinu sat a wall looking at pictures Ajiri gave her from the twins' Recognition Day. Ajiri told her Temi was part of the school's mini orchestra and he played his solo piece Fur Elise so beautifully. She smiled at the picture of her son in his little coat with tails with his fingers on the keys of the black grand piano. She looked at the other pictures of him receiving prices for excelling in some subjects. She smiled at her daughter’s picture. Tóminí was receiving an award in it. Ajiri told her she won the school’s art competition for the students in the lower primary section. She felt blessed to have such gifted children.

She was probably looking at the pictures for the hundredth time since Ajiri gave them to her. She could see herself in Tóminí. She hoped the girl wouldn’thave to pass through half the pain she went through. Tears stung her eyes as she saw the family picture the twins took with Chris, Tega, Evwomazino and Ajiri. Chris looked so much like his father. He had the same dark eyes and in the picture he smiled so much like Chris.

She wished she could be with her children. She would have probably been the craziest mum at the Recognition Day, cheering wildly and giving standing ovations. She would probably have embarrassed her children. She wouldn’tcare. That’s what family does. They are there for you in good times and bad, rejoicing with you and crying with you. She remembered when she won a design competition in school and she was awarded by the first lady of the state. Her mum kept on cheering and telling everyone that cared to listen that was her daughter. She remembered her dad pinching her and telling her to behave.
She looked at the pictures again and again.

In the blink of an eye, the pictures were gone. She looked up in outrage and saw one of her cellmates glaring at her, one of the squeezing her pictures. She stood in the speed of light.

“Aliya, give me my pictures.”, she demanded firmly. The lady kept mute, eyeing her and crunched the pictures harder.

“Aliya, I said give me back my pictures.”, she shouted and made to collect them but the lady pushed her back.

“You think you are smart abi? You will be behaving as if you are the queen of this prison. Let me tell you something, we were here before you. So you better let your head be correct. Where is the money you were given day before yesterday?”, Aliya asked.

Tinu looked at her in anger and said “I gave everything to Hadiza. Give me back my pictures.”

“Are you mad? I said where I the money?”, Aliya shouted.

“Are you deaf? I said I have everything to Hadiza.”, Tinu responded.

Aliya, enraged, slapped Tinu. “Who do you think you are talking to?” Tinu held her cheek and glared at her. “Where is the money?”

“It is with Hadiza.”, Tinu replied.

“You think I am joking with you?”, Aliya said and ripped Tinu’s pictures into two. Tinu looked at her pictures in pieces on the floor and slapped with all her might. Aliya fell to the floor from the impact. Aliya looked at Tinu in shock.

When should we be expecting the next page/chapter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by bigbauer(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tenimade:
When should we be expecting the next page/chapter
November 2049, and the story will be completed by March 3049. I wish you eternity
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by RealityShot: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
**Editor mode**...
when do we expect the next errrrrm...
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
Millieademi well done. I mean it. Writing is easy, but telling a story ain't. I love the way you weave the plots around, can't wait for the next update.

I think Ann2012 has been your biggest follower so far.

Oremiyii too

Awwwn. Thanks love.

I know right.

Shout out to Ann2012 and Oremeyii. You guys rock!!

Thank you everyone for your love and support. You're all amazeballs! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ochyglowsglows:
Can't believe I've been sleeping on this. I've not been checking for updates in a while. And I skipped 3 updates. Like 3 whole updates. What a wawu. Millieademi. God bless you. Kudos. Are you based in Lagos? And when's your birthday? You deserve something from me. I'm a ardent follower too. I only don't have the strength tto type on NL all the time. I could call after each update to say how much I enjoyed it though.

Awwn. Thanks dearie.

I'm based in Lagos kinda. I live on the border of Lagos and Ogun. I school in Lagos so yeah, I'm based in Lagos.

My birthday was in August.

I would appreciate your feedback love. kiss
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
bigbauer:
November 2049, and the story will be completed by March 3049. I wish you eternity

Ok. I don't know if this is a crass joke or it's meant to be offensive. Sarcasm and jokes are usually lost on me. I will keep calm as per civility.

Dude, I am holiday. I am not in school anymore where there is practically uninterrupted power supply. We've not had light here for going to a week. And I charge my phone at night to use for my research work. Besides, I have things at home I am doing that take up my time. And sometimes there is no inspiration. What exactly do you want me to do?

Last week, I said I was feeling under the weather and not so strong. So please be considerate..

I sincerely apologise if I misunderstood your comment. Like I said earlier, sarcasm is usually lost on me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.