Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (317844 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

The detective tossed some groundnut into his mouth and chewed like a garbage truck as he explained the details of their investigation. The rich family of the deceased looked out of place in the scruffy office.

“Well,….. from the investigation….. and forensics and the autopsy, it was discovered…”, the detective explained punctuating his speech with chewing his groundnut.

“Will you stop eating that blasted groundnut and say what you need to say like a normal human being?”, Mr. Oduah shouted.

The man frowned and swallowed. “From the autopsy, the deceased didn’t die as a result of the accident. He had a heart attack and that was why he lost control of his vehicle….”

“How is that Tinu’s fault? I don’t know what they teach you in whatever police academy you went to but the arrested person must have remotely caused the death of the deceased. Why was Tinu arrested?”, Ajiri shouted.

“If you will let me finish, madam lawyer, we found traces of aconite in the deceased's blood.”, the detective said scowling.

“What?”, Mr. Oduah said.

“And guess who prepared the food the deceased ate last?”, he put in.

“Tinu?”, Mrs. Oduah asked in disbelief.

“Is that remote enough for you Madam Lawyer?”, the detective scorned.

“No, there has to be some sort of mix up. Tinu would never kill Chris.”, Dele said.

“Yes, exactly. Tinu was in love with Chris. She would never kill him. What reason could she possibly have to kill him?”, Ajiri said confused.

“She is our prime suspect. We are keeping her here further investigation.”, the detective announced.

“When are you arraigning her then?”, Ajiri asked.

“Anytime within the two months the law prescribes.”, he stated.

“But she’s pregnant. You can’t just keep her here for two months.”, Ajiri said outraged.

“Madam Lawyer…”

“If you call me that one more time, I swear I will smack the taste out of your mouth.”, Ajiri said in frustration.

“Are you threatening an officer of the law?”, the man said in anger.

“Go ahead and sue me then, Mister Officer!”, she responded in equal anger.

“Ajiri, calm down. We don’t need you incarcerated as well.”, Dele pleaded.

“I will go and see Tinu. I can’t stand this man.”, she said and left.

“What are we going to do, sir?”, Dele asked Mr. Oduah.

“I don’t know. It’s our son she killed.”, the man said.

“What?!”, Dele asked in shock.

“Tinu is not the angel you believe she is. She once swore to kill Chris if he had a mistress. I believe she did it.”, Margaux said.

“What?!”, he repeated in disbelief. “You believe Tinu killed Chris?”, Dele asked in shock.

“All evidence point to her.”, Mrs. Oduah said.

“What would she have hoped to achieve by killing Chris? What could have been her motive?”, Dele said.

“Look, young man. It is not my duty to understand the motive of the killer of my firstborn son. My problem is making her pay for what she did. If you’ll excuse me, I have to call my lawyer.”, the man said and left with his wife and daughter in tow.

Dele shook his head and decided to go look for Tinu.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Mayowa ran up the stairs taking them two by two. He prayed to all the angels and saints and hoped nothing happened to Roselle. He jogged to his apartment and found two police men stationed in front of it. As he explained to them that he was the owner of the apartment, two men wheeled a stretcher with a buff man in handcuffs on it. He walked in and met Rose giving her statement to the police rubbing an ice pack on her cheekbone.

He rushed to her side. “What on earth happened?”, he asked the police man.

“Sorry, who are you?”, the man asked.

“I own the apartment.”, he answered.

“Well, there was a burglar but your girlfriend stopped him. That’s the short version. Excuse me.”, the officer said and left them.

“What were you thinking?”, he shouted at Rose. “What if he had a gun or a knife?”

“Relax, I still take capoeira lessons.”, she said.

“And that explains why you have an ice pack on your face.”, he said and rolled his eyes.
“Did you see the guy? He’s a brute. Besides, I ended up with a swollen face. He has a concussion. I think that qualifies as a good job.”, she said.

“Why are you even bothered if I am burgled? We aren’t together anymore. It shouldn’t be your concern.”, he said.

“I…. I…. You’re right. It shouldn’t be but it is. I… You know what? A thank you should have sufficed. I screwed up. It was a massive screw up. I get it. I regret it. I’m sorry. I’ve been apologizing to you for close to a month and half now. Mayowa, there’s only so much I can take…”

“Are you trying to guilt me into forgiving you? I didn’t ask you to cheat on me. How would you feel if it was my tongue stuck down another woman’s throat?”

“Please, like I haven’t seen that already. I felt bad. I felt terrible. I felt like killing her and beating you up till next year. It hurt but….”

“But nothing, Rose. Nothing can ever take away what I saw that afternoon or the fact that you went out with the guy. Thank you for stopping the burglar but it doesn’t change things between us.”

“Ok. I’m sorry.”, she apologized and dropped the ice pack on his coffee table. “Ill never stop being sorry. And I’ll wait an eternity for you to forgive me.” , she put in and left the apartment.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls, this suffering is too much for Tinu....
The Oduah's are now against her

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by pcicero(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
OK, this is getting interesting, why would Tinu order aconite?
What if she did sef?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ogbosike: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oh! My poor Tinu, hope the good old Dele will help her get through..
And how is Dele's girlfriend going to handle the reunion of her man and his ex?
Op you have brightened my day.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by blesskewe(f): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Awwwwww kiss
U made my Sunday cool shocked shocked
I really don't think tinu killed Chris
And rose wanted today her cake and have it

Love is damn complicated

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ann2012:
Pls, this suffering is too much for Tinu....
The Oduah's are now against her

Well, wouldn't you be? They just found out Tinu could have murdered Chris. There's no benefit of the doubt especially with the statement she made.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
pcicero:
OK, this is getting interesting, why would Tinu order aconite?
What if she did sef?

Aconite could be a drug but it's most times a poison.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
ogbosike:
Oh! My poor Tinu, hope the good old Dele will help her get through..
And how is Dele's girlfriend going to handle the reunion of her man and his ex?
Op you have brightened my day.

We don't know o.

Awwn. I'm glad I did.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
blesskewe:
Awwwwww kiss
U made my Sunday cool shocked shocked
I really don't think tinu killed Chris
And rose wanted today her cake and have it

Love is damn complicated

Awwn. I'm glad I could put a smile on your face.

Rose.... I just smh.

I don't think love is complicated. Most people just tend to complicate the simplest things for their own selfish reasons.

You love someone? Be with them and be true and faithful while you're at it. It's that simple. How do you think fairytale characters lived happily ever after? Everything was simple. Fall in love, tell the person you love him/her, if they reciprocate, get married.

Anyway, humans are complex such their emotions have to be complex.

Wo, don't mind my rant jare.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Saintly01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Omo see danger

OP tank's for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
millieademi:

Well, wouldn't you be? They just found out Tinu could have murdered Chris. There's no benefit of the doubt especially with the statement she made.

I understand, let me keep watching sha

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by BIGGIE121(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Whoa, whoa, whoa, this story is gradually evolving.

My respect to you millieademide, your writing skill is top notch, i am amazed. 100 muah. Winks

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jamesfadairo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
millieademi:
Update for tomorrow night.

Chapter 14.
. He has expressive, coffee black eyes and his nose is kind of a snub nose, you know, like the kind on the Manchester United player.”, she described hastily.

The woman turned and raised an eyebrow. “I don’t watch football.” She was desperate. She wasn’t heading anywhere. She then remembered his name.

You are just too much!!!!And who is that manutd player?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Zuriel100(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
milli dear.... great twist to d story.. never saw this coming... but just pity tinu..I know her enemies are behind Chris death..... this may bring her and dele back together, which I won't wish....... love u

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2019
When I saw that Chris had died, I was like, he can still be alive joor, I was flowing with Tinu....until her father in-law burst my bubble with the words "we saw the body".
Yeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii, how come? Car crash ni o *starts wailing*

This one that all her in-laws just ganged up on her like.............

If not for the intervention of whatever that'll intervene, Tinu would spend a lot of time in prison, they'd take her baby from her after it's born and Dele would have to take the twins.

This new, tragic twist shouldn't bring Dele and Tinu together o. I don't fancy their shipping anymore, but u can do whatever u want o, you're d writer, d one with d pen.
Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mhizv(f): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Oremeyii:
When I saw that Chris had died, I was like, he can still be alive joor, I was flowing with Tinu....until her father in-law burst my bubble with the words "we saw the body".

If not for the intervention of whatever that'll intervene, Tinu would spend a lot of time in prison, they'd take her baby from her after it's born and Dele would have to take the twins.

This new, tragic twist shouldn't bring Dele and Tinu together o. I don't fancy their shipping anymore, but u can do whatever u want o, you're d writer, d one with d pen.
Kudos!

Same here. Not all ships are meant to have an happy ending or end up been together at the end. Chris is perfect for tinu. And I still don't believe he's dead. cry

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by MentorNaija: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2019
While you enjoy this masterpiece by Millieademi, don't forget starting your business could be easier than you thought. Attend our seminar to get started www.mentornigeria.com

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Oh Tinu!!
I don't believe her in-laws could react the way they did!

Well, We're humans and challenges are meant to come our way, I hope she'll be able to face it and come out strong.

Roselle can't eat her cake and have it, it's not that easy.

Thanks millieademi

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by chisiudeh: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Naso dem drive her back to her first husband who'll grab it with everything he has got.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hi guys, sorry this is short. I've been having a weird case of writer's block or laziness. I'm not quite sure.

Please help me enjoy beebee.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Jaiye smiled as he held the door open for his wife and son. They continued singing and laughing as they entered the house. They just returned from family day out- one of Felicia’s inventions to help them Bond and make up for the lost years. He couldn’t believe he missed out on six years of this possible bliss. He only thanked God as he locked the door. He turned to see his son on his wife’s lap as she clung to him , the two of them laughing their ribs to cracks. He proceeded to join them on the sofa.

“So guys, I have some good news for you.”, he announced after the laughter died. His wife sat up and placed Dapo on the sofa by her side. “So, my boss was appointed Attorney General of the Federation…”

“What does Attorney General of the Federation mean?”, Dapo asked.

“That’s like the federal government's lawyer. He goes to court for the government.”, Felicia explained.

“Hes also the Minister of Justice.”, Jaiye chipped in.

“That’s a big job, right?”, Dapo asked.

“Yes, it is. An extremely important one. And in order to do his job well, my boss needs a lot of help . So he’s asked me to go with him to Abuja and work with him.”, Jaiye explained.

“That’s cool, dad.”, Dapo said ecstatic.

“So we’re moving to Abuja?”, Felicia asked.

“Yes, love.”, Jaiye answered.

“Well, that’s great. When are we leaving?”, she said.

“Well, I’ll be moving next week.”

“Next week? Really, Jay?”

“I’m really sorry but the former AG was terrible at his job. My boss has to put a lot of things in order before the formal announcement is made. While I’m in Abuja, I’ll try to work on our accommodation and a new school for Dapo.”, he explained.

“Fine. I’ll ask to be transferred to the Abuja office. I’ll start packing your luggage tomorrow and I’ll start packing the boxes for us to move. Are we going to sell this place?”, Felicia asked.

“No, we’ll keep it. And don’t bother about the packing. I’ll hire a moving company.”, he said.

“Ok.”

“Are you really okay with it?”, he asked and held her hand.

“I am. It’s just so soon. And I mean you’re always busy with work and now you’re going to be assisting the AG Fed. Will we even see you again?”, she complained.

“We’re one and for all, right? We’ll make it work. I promise.”, he answered.

“A promise is a debt, dad.”, Dapo reminded.

“I never owe, Dapo. You can ask your mum.”, he said smiling.

“Mummy?”

“Your dad never owes and he never breaks his promises.”, Felicia said smiling.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tanya knocked on the door repeatedly as her heart began to race. She adjusted her hair and perked up her breasts as she waited for Gabriel to open the door. The door opened and she laughed her lips at his. A chuckle escaped his throat as he shut the door and led the two to the bedroom. Once they were there, they tore the clothes off each other and made love.

“I love you, Gabriel.”, she muttered as she fell asleep. Gabriel sighed and got out of bed.

Collateral damage. She’s just collateral damage, Gabe. Get yourself together.

He walked to his bathroom and splashed water on his face. He stared at his reflection. Everything he’d done was for her. The only woman he had ever loved but she chose his brother and here he was helping her get revenge if it meant being close to her. But there was only so much he could take. He could only hope that after all was done, after they made Tinu pay for the death of his brother then MJ would see him as something more.

He groaned and went back to his bedroom. He laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling thinking of MJ. She used to be the sweetest girl he had ever met. They were neighbors and grew up in the same neighborhood. He had always had eyes for her but never brought himself to tell her till he left to serve. By the time he got back from his NYSC, his older brother and MJ were already dating. After his brother’s death, MJ went from a sweet pineapple to the bitter aftertaste a pineapple left after drinking water afterwards. He could only hope that after her revenge, the MJ he fell in love with would return.

Tanya snuggled closer to him and he could only feel pity for the girl. He was only using her to achieve MJ's plan. She was a great distraction and a good avenue to vent his sexual frustrations. But he couldn’t possibly feel anything for such a traitor. If she could betray her boss for a hot guy and a quick f*** then she had no loyalty.

Please don't crucify me.

I love you

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
jamesfadairo:

You are just too much!!!!And who is that manutd player?

Wayne Rooney if I'm correct. Thanks for the compliment, love.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Zuriel100:
milli dear.... great twist to d story.. never saw this coming... but just pity tinu..I know her enemies are behind Chris death..... this may bring her and dele back together, which I won't wish....... love u

Ok, noted. ❤️ you too bro
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oremeyii:

Kudos!

Ok dear.

I appreciate the lengthy comment. I love it when y'all pour out your thoughts about the Characters and the plot.

Honestly... don't let me talk.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
mhizv:

Same here. Not all ships are meant to have an happy ending or end up been together at the end. Chris is perfect for tinu. And I still don't believe he's dead. cry

You have a point though. Chris is dead o. Make una believe am. And he is not Jesus Christ, he is not waking up anytime soon.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
PrudySara:
Oh Tinu!!
I don't believe her in-laws could react the way they did!

Well, We're humans and challenges are meant to come our way, I hope she'll be able to face it and come out strong.

Roselle can't eat her cake and have it, it's not that easy.

Thanks millieademi

Better believe it. You haven't seen the other side of the Oduahs yet. If they love you, thank God. If they hate you pray to God.

By the way, so it's another one of those rare occasions when the heavens and earth allign.

What do you think about Mayowa and Roselle? Should they get back together? Send in your votes. Voting closes by 8.kisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
chisiudeh:
Naso dem drive her back to her first husband who'll grab it with everything he has got.

Dele is seeing Seyifunmi, remember? And I don't think Seyifunmi will take losing Dele, lying down.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mhizv(f): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
millieademi:

You have a point though. Chris is dead o. Make una believe am. And he is not Jesus Christ, he is not waking up anytime soon.

Even if he's dead,tinu deserves a breath of fresh air. Would even prefer she changes environment and meet new people.

Been with dele I think would bring back memories that should be forgotten.

grin see as I carry the matter for head

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by chisiudeh: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Well both can unsee each other. She can stand for all I care.
millieademi:

Dele is seeing Seyifunmi, remember? And I don't think Seyifunmi will take losing Dele, lying down.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
chisiudeh:
Well both can unsee each other. She can stand for all I care.

LMAO.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
mhizv:

grin see as I carry the matter for head

I'm glad you carry the matter for head. It means the story means to you.

And I thank you for that.

Chop kiss dear kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
I want Mayowa and Roselle back together,
Alisdare and Rosanna should also get back together.
The Oduah's stick together but one of them should be able to stand up for Tinu.
I don't want Tinu and Dele back, Dele should stick to Sheyifunmi.
Gabriel better be wise, MJ might use and dump him after the whole revenge plot.
I pray Tinu gets the strength she needs to scale through.
Thanks for the update ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.