Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,024 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (316872 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
vm231:
Okay... Okay... Millie is trying to make me ABNORMAL also grin

Hey. My mantra is spread the abnormality.

Love you dear

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rosanna picked up her handbag and looked at her room for the last time. She sighed and said goodbye to the lavender toned room. She would most probably never see it again. Nothing would bring her back to Nigeria. Maybe Seyifunmi’s wedding. But nothing pertaining to her dad. The man still chose not to accept Dare. The thought of it made he angry. She stormed out of the room and came face to face with her father.
She looked at him in anticipation. Maybe he had decided to accept Dare. A small smile of hope crossed her lips.
“You’re leaving?”, he said slowly.
“Yes.”, she replied with her hope dwindling.
“Safe journey, then.”, he said.
“Yeah. Good bye, Dad.”, she said and left with her eyes shimmering with tears. She blinked them back and scolded herself. Her father never looked back and she wouldn’t. She walked out of the house to the car waiting. The driver Dare sent over was waiting by the door and opened it for her. She was shocked when she saw Dare in the car.
“Dare!”, she said as she entered.
“Hey. How are you doing?”, he asked and took her hand in his. The land with the pear morganite engagement ring he gave her.
“Fine. I’m ready.”
“I still wish I could give you the traditional wedding you wanted.”, he said despondent.
“Hey.”, she said and lifted his dropping chin. “Id give up the world for you. I don’t mind if we say our vows in a cowshed so long as you are there. Nothing else matters.”
“Your father’s blessings are important. I still feel we should wait.” She sighed.
“Im not waiting anymore to be with you. Do you know how long I’ve wanted to be your wife? You make me happy and I won’t give that up for anything. Not for my dad. Besides, my mum is in support of this wedding.”, she said and kissed him lightly. “I love you.”
“I love you too.”

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
She opened her handbag to bring out her passport and ticket. She couldn’t find them.
“Ma’am?”, the airline operator said.
“Im sorry. I’m sure I put it in here.”, Rosanna said as she rummaged for them in her bag.
“Rosanna, what’s going on?”, Dare asked perplexed.
“Ma'am, I’m going to have to ask you to step out of the line.”, the operator said.
“Abi!”, the couple behind them shouted.
“Them no them dey come airport, they no carry passport.”, one woman said.
Rosanna groaned in embarrassment and stepped out of the line.
“Are you certain you put it in your bag?”, Dare asked.
“Of course. I took it out of the brown Chanel bag and…”, she groaned and stamped her feet. “Seyifunmi borrowed my Louis Vuitton. She must have taken the passport together with her things.”
“Let me give her a call.”, Dare said.
“Will she make it on time? I don’t want us to miss our flight.”, she cried.
“Shh.”, he pacified and hugged her. “We can always get another flight. What matters is that we’re together.”
She smiled.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
You need to see the smile on my face.. Cool updates but please can you make it a little bit longer??

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by vm231: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Khriztarl:
You need to see the smile on my face..
Cool updates but please can you make it a little bit longer??

Na my own smile long pass... I support u oh, d update short... Millie wants to kill me

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by lahrra(f): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Op....you are the best. Super happy all the way.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2020
millieademi:

Awwn. Thanks dear.

Is the cartoon nice? I saw the trailer but felt it would be dry so I never watched the movie.

You're welcome, you're more than welcome gan

The movie is nice, it challenges people (I don't want to say kids) to use their imagination because the main character had a very wide imagination.
Haaa, u guessed wrong o
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Favy1235(f): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Rosanna wants to elope chaii i just hope her father isn't behind the missing passport. Nice update swtheart
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Mapelblacq(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Happy new year milli,
Am sorry i've been ghost reading lately. The story keeps getting more interesting with new twist. Keep it up bae.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Counter24(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2020
millieademi:
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rosanna picked up her handbag and looked at her room for the last time. She sighed and said goodbye to the lavender toned room. She would most probably never see it again. Nothing would bring her back to Nigeria. Maybe Seyifunmi’s wedding. But nothing pertaining to her dad. The man still chose not to accept Dare. The thought of it made he angry. She stormed out of the room and came face to face with her father.
She looked at him in anticipation. Maybe he had decided to accept Dare. A small smile of hope crossed her lips.
“You’re leaving?”, he said slowly.
“Yes.”, she replied with her hope dwindling.
“Safe journey, then.”, he said.
“Yeah. Good bye, Dad.”, she said and left with her eyes shimmering with tears. She blinked them back and scolded herself. Her father never looked back and she wouldn’t. She walked out of the house to the car waiting. The driver Dare sent over was waiting by the door and opened it for her. She was shocked when she saw Dare in the car.
“Dare!”, she said as she entered.
“Hey. How are you doing?”, he asked and took her hand in his. The land with the pear morganite engagement ring he gave her.
“Fine. I’m ready.”
“I still wish I could give you the traditional wedding you wanted.”, he said despondent.
“Hey.”, she said and lifted his dropping chin. “Id give up the world for you. I don’t mind if we say our vows in a cowshed so long as you are there. Nothing else matters.”
“Your father’s blessings are important. I still feel we should wait.” She sighed.
“Im not waiting anymore to be with you. Do you know how long I’ve wanted to be your wife? You make me happy and I won’t give that up for anything. Not for my dad. Besides, my mum is in support of this wedding.”, she said and kissed him lightly. “I love you.”
“I love you too.”

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
She opened her handbag to bring out her passport and ticket. She couldn’t find them.
“Ma’am?”, the airline operator said.
“Im sorry. I’m sure I put it in here.”, Rosanna said as she rummaged for them in her bag.
“Rosanna, what’s going on?”, Dare asked perplexed.
“Ma'am, I’m going to have to ask you to step out of the line.”, the operator said.
“Abi!”, the couple behind them shouted.
“Them no them dey come airport, they no carry passport.”, one woman said.
Rosanna groaned in embarrassment and stepped out of the line.
“Are you certain you put it in your bag?”, Dare asked.
“Of course. I took it out of the brown Chanel bag and…”, she groaned and stamped her feet. “Seyifunmi borrowed my Louis Vuitton. She must have taken the passport together with her things.”
“Let me give her a call.”, Dare said.
“Will she make it on time? I don’t want us to miss our flight.”, she cried.
“Shh.”, he pacified and hugged her. “We can always get another flight. What matters is that we’re together.”
She smiled.

Hahahahaha.... Rosanna's Dad is in action
Come to think of it guys.... would y'all want your favorite daughter to marry out of ur scope?? or marry a man whose part of the world gave u pain??
I STRONGLY DETEST ROSANNA'S ELOPEMENT WITH DARE
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Elsa’s hand was stretched out to touch Donald but she quickly withdrew it. His mood had been mercurial for the three days Robert had been missing. Lydia was even afraid to be a couple of feet around him. She watched him pick him the missing posters he had printed and the glue bucket and continued walking. He got to another notice board and pasted the poster again.
He looked emaciated. He probably hadn’t eaten anything since that evening he came back. She couldn’t stand seeing him this way. She wished she could wave a magic wand and he’d appear. She shook her head and turned to head back home. She was tired.
Elsa trudged towards the apartment building exhausted and wondering what Omotunde had prepared. Maybe she’d take some food to Donald later. She heard a weak bark come from the hedges by the gate. Her heart leapt with joy and she said, “Robert”
A yip replied her and she ran into the apartment building to get help. She saw Mr. Agbe at the reception discussing live scores with the new door man. She dragged him out to help her get Robert out of the hedges. She showed him the spot where she heard the bark from. The man bent and saw Robert there and he rushed back in to get some shears. Son he returned and cut out a passage for the dog and he limped out. Elsa looked closely at the brown dog and noticed one of his forelegs was broken.
“Robert.”, Lydia called in shock.
“Yes. I don’t know how he got in there. Where is Donald?”, she asked.
“He’s pasting the last of the posters.”, Lydia answered.
“I’ll go and call him. Mr. Agbe, come and borrow me your phone.”, Elsa said and dragged the man back in. The man went into the staff room and brought out his cellphone. She dialed his number repeatedly but he didn’t pick. She sighed and returned back out and met Donald hugging Lydia.
“Hey.”, she greeted smiling.
“Look, Lydia found Robert.”, Donald said as he broke away from Lydia.
Elsa’s ears tingled at his words. Did he just say Lydia found Robert? “What?”, she asked.
“I know right! Where did you find him, Lydie?”, he asked as he knelt to examine Robert.
“Oh, that doesn’t matter. What matters is that he’s back with us.”, she said cowering under Elsa’s appalled look.
Elsa shook her head in disgust. As old as she was she could tell a lie just to be in Donald’s good books again. Elsa decided not to be too judgemental. At that age, one wouldn’t be prepared to lose whatever companion one found.
“Well, I’m tired. I will see you all later.”, Elsa put in and went back into the building.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
“Fola, what did you do to Délé’s mother?”, Funlola shouted at her husband as she followed him out to the living room.
Folá handed his briefcase to the police side attached to him and asked him to wait by the car. The aide nodded and left the couple to their argument. He turned to face his wife and glared at her.
“Woman, mind yourself. Did you tell me you were going to Délé’s? No. But when he gave you some stupid excuse, you are coming to disturb me. I don’t have time for this. Rather than fight go and pray or stay with your daughter.”, he put in.
“Mister AG Fed, ma gbe n yen wa rara. Are you hearing me, Folajimi? Don’t bring that one this morning. I’ve been married to you long enough to know when you’re deflecting. So don’t try to turn this on me. If you know what is good for you, you better tell me the truth. If not I’ll go to Délé’s mother and find out. And by then, nkan ti a se t'ile fi j'ona, the whole country will know.”, she shouted at him.
Folá shuddered inwardly at his wife’s threat. He glared at her and left the room.
“Folajimi, you are walking out on me? You’re walking out on me? Okay. Oku iya e l'oro to n wa nle, o mm pada wa sin. Do you hear me?”, she shouted at his back.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rosanna stomped towards the terrace in rage and snatched the newspaper out of her father’s hand. How dare he? She knew he was responsible for her missing passport. She never thought he could stoop so low. He decided not to give his blessings but he had no right to steal her passport.
“Have you gone mad?”, her father asked as he stood.
“Where is my passport? I know you took it. Where is my passport?”, she said in anger.
Her father shook his head and his wife stood too. “Rose, please calm down. Your father did not take your passport.”, the woman said calmly.
“I know he did. He’s never cared about my happiness. All he cares about is his pride and his own happiness. Rosanna takes the back seat. I don’t want your love anymore all I want is my passport.”, Rosanna shouted.
“I didn’t take your passport. You’ve made it clear you’re a dog bound to get lost and refuses to hear the hunter’s whistle. Why will I stop you? You want to elope. Go ahead and do so. You’re your mother’s daughter. You’ve proven that.”, her father said calmly. Every word was a whiplash on Rosanna’s heart. She couldn’t let him hurt her like that and get away freely. She had to hurt him back.
“And you were never a father to me. In fact, you’re a pitiful excuse for a father and a husband. In fact, I am I chose to stay with mum and I’m glad she let you go. You’re a disgrace.”, she hurled with anger and venom. She didn’t anticipate her father’s reaction. She didn’t think he’d slap her so hard, she thought her neck cracked. She raised her hand to cup her stinging cheek and she flipped her hair out of her face. She met her father’s glare anger for anger, rage for rage, hurt for hurt.
“Well, I’m the father you’ve got. And you will talk to me with respect.”, he snapped. His wife held his arms and pleaded with him to rein in his temper.
“I hate you so much. And mark this day. It is the last day you will ever set eyes on me. Even at your funeral, I won’t show up.”, she said and spun to leave.
“Rosanna, wait. I’m the one who took your passport.”, her father’s wife shouted.

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Secret Sha yapa

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm.. Lydia sha am watching you o..
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jadeliyi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
ewo this one is gidi gan o chai.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chapter 27
Ireti stared as Tinú as she grabbed another batch of cane for the bag she was weaving. She had been weaving since dawn. Ireti guessed it was due to fast approaching trial date. Her hands worked deftly and with dexterity as she passed lines of raffia over and under.
“Tinu, shey na today you wan make everything?”, an inmate asked. Tinu looked at her and smiled weakly. She barely said anything these days.
“Chineke me o!”, one lady shouted as she picked up a centre spread of a newspaper. Tinu stopped for a while and looked at the woman.
“They want to kill us like hens.”, she shouted and waved people over. Tinu went over to satisfy her curiosity. She managed to squeeze into the throng huddled over the woman who had cried out. She managed to read the headline of the article the woman was pointing at.
“Wetin happen?”, a blind lady called as he moved her head from left to right trying to hear what was happening.
“Frances, calm down.”, Ireti said as she left the group to hold the blind lady.
“She said they want to kill us. Why?”, Frances asked in trepidation.
“Nkiru wetin dem talk nau.”, a woman shouted. The woman who had cried out was too paralyzed with fear to read out. Tinu grabbed the centrespread in anguish and read aloud.
“The New Death row Dissolution Act: A threat to the lives of inmates. On the sixteenth of May, the National Assembly passed the most life threatening act ever passed in the history of Nigeria. The Death row Dissolution Act aka the DDA or as some human rights activists have put it the government’s expression of its opinion on the value of human lives in incarceration. The short act was assented to by the president on the sixteenth of May and comes into force on the tenth of July. It provides in section four that all death sentences issued in all courts of competent jurisdiction shall be carried out within twenty-four hours except a stay of execution is filed for immediately. It goes contrary to the provisions of the Constitution in section 246(1) ( e ) which provides that appeals shall lie as of right to the court of Appeal from decisions in any criminal proceedings in which the Federal High Court or a High Court has imposed a sentence of death. Many activists have pronounced the act inhumane and unconstitutional and a case is set to be brought against the National Assembly challenging the validity and unconstitutionality of the Act.
The Federal High Court has refused to grant the injunction filed for by Life is Precious association and the appeal is still pending. The National Human Rights Commission has been quiet since the bill was tabled before the president. One can only wonder how this brouhaha will settle and if the DDA will survive the criticisms as to it’s validity.”
Tinu finished and the centrespread fell out of her hands. Wails upon wails were heard. Curses at the government were sobbed out. Lamentations and weepings filled the hall but none jolted Tinu out of her daze. She rubbed her neck as she felt a noose around it. For the first time her death had never been more sacrosanct. She had deluded herself all this while with the hope that she could appeal a death sentence but now this was the last hope. If she lost at trial there was little to no hope that she’d live.
She roared as she realized it had been close to two months since she last heard from her children. She wondered how they were. She wondered what made Felicia not to come along with evangelism group anymore. Was she okay? Her thoughts flowed back to her three children. She couldn’t remember the last time she saw them or held them.
It was the hospital. Her heart raced as her brain came up with a plan. If she got herself back into the hospital then maybe she could see them. Even if it was for the last time. She thought about slashing her wrist. No. It would be too dangerous. If she wasn’t found on time then she’d hasten her death. No, she had to get someone to beat her up. To beat her badly enough that she had to go to the hospital. But who would? It had to be someone who didn’t care about consequences or someone who could do anything for money.
Aliya.
She knew if she paid Aliyah well enough to, she’d beat her into a coma. Tinu smiled and ran out of the hall. She ran into the kitchen and found Fiza, the illegal cellphone operator.
She walked close to her and brought out money from her bra. She handed it to her and said, “I need to make a call.”

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's the handiwork of Margaux and her senate president lover.
May God disappoint them both.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Josipov:
That's the handiwork of Margaux and her senate president lover.
May God disappoint them both.

Could be true oooo

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
I stumbled over this story 2 days ago yet, I was devouring it as if I had no other thing to do. If I may say, flesh and blood has not revealed this to you. Towards to later part of it, I was practically praying in Spirit considering how you were able to blend the spirituality of Elsa, Jaiye and Felicia. I perceive this must of be born out of the positive effect your fellowship had on you or probably from your walk with 'Baba' or something that is sort of divine. Keep it up dear, more grace. Asun jio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:08am On Jan 19, 2020
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Elsa kept on going through channels looking for something interesting to watch. The only things airing were music videos and news. She looked up at the clock and wondered why her favorite telenovela wasn’t airing. She sighed in boredom. She missed Donald. Ever since Lydia came into the picture she had been slowly losing him and now he barely remembered she existed.
Well, it’s all for the best.
She decided to stop missing him. If he got married, it would be like this. He’d spend more time with his wife. Maybe God just brought him into her life to save her from her depression. She wondered what her life would have been like if Donald hadn’t found her when she was having a cardiac arrest in the elevator. Maybe his purpose in her life had been fulfilled.
She put off the television and pulled out her Bible from underneath her. You could never go wrong with God’s word. The doorbell rang and she called out for Omotunde. She called out again but no response came back. She then recalled that Omotunde had gone to the market. She dropped her Bible and went to get the door. She met a delivery man at the door.
“Mummy, good afternoon. Please, I’m looking for Arinze Nwatu.”, the man said.
“Good afternoon. There’s no Arinze Nwatu here.”, she replied.
“Sorry ma but the people at the door told me flat 301.”, the man said and took off his facecap and scratched his head.
“Im sorry. Maybe there was a mixup. There is no Arinze Nwatu here. Maybe you call the number on the package.”, she said.
“Mummy, are you sure?”, the man insisted.
“At my age will I not know who is living in my house? I said there is no Arinze here. Good day.”, she said and slammed the door.
Good riddance. Arinze ko, Arinze no.
She walked back to the living room and picked up her Bible. She sighed and tried to calm herself down. She flipped open the chapter she last read and was about to continue reading from where she stopped when the doorbell rang again. She hoped it wasn’t still the delivery man. She dropped her Bible and walked to the door.
She opened it and met the unruly face of the delivery man.
“Mummy, abeg, no vex.”, he said hastily. “Na me make mistake. The package is meant for a Mr. Donald Banire.”
“That is his flat over there.”, she said and pointed at the door.
“Okay ma. Thank you ma.”, he said and proceeded to knock on Donald’s door. Elsa stayed rooted to her feet wanting to get a glimpse of Donald. She hadn’t seen him since the day Robert was found. Donald’s door opened to reveal Lydia. A part of Elsa was crushed on seeing the woman open the door.
“Hello Elsa.”, Lydia hollered and waved her hand. Elsa caught a glimpse of a silver band on the woman’s ring finger and hoped it wasn’t what she thought it was.
“Hi.”, she replied and shut the door.
God, please, help me.
She didn’t want to feel the jealousy she was feeling. It was so much easier thinking about Donald getting married but seeing the reality of the ring made it clear she wasn’t ready to eat two wraps of pounded yam at his wedding. She felt dejection creep into her and she hated it. She didn’t want to feel this way. She rested against the door and cried.
God, please, help me.
Only He could help her. She sighed and wiped her tears. She took a few steps then the doorbell rang again. She wiped her face and returned to the door. She pulled it open and saw those eyes. They were aged but still the same eyes that haunted her for years. Suddenly, she wasn’t at flat 301 anymore but in Jola's rented apartment, thirty-two years ago.
She wanted to claw at him, to gouge those eyes out, to hit him, to ask him why of all women he had to choose her. Why was he here? To apologise? He was thirty-two years too late. To sample her again? She shuddered at the thought.
“Elsa, please, don’t turn me away.”, he begged. If she hadn’t once begged Jolá before with the exact same words, maybe she wouldn’t have recognized the desperation in him.
She wanted to say a lot of things. She wanted to curse him, to insult him, to ridicule him. But what had all her curses in the past amounted to? He was a celebrated lawyer, happily married with four children. Her insults? No one wanted to listen to the woman who dared to defile the bond twin brothers shared by sleeping with them. Her ridiculing words? Everyone felt she was one to talk. The woman her husband had branded a prostitute.
She wondered why he did what he did? Why he had to come that night? He could have gone to any brothel or sort out any LovePeddler. Why did he have to come and ruin her life, rendering her to a life of sadness, pain and solitude?
With all the pain she felt even from thirty-two before, she slapped him. A tear rolled down her cheek.
“Go away.”, she said and slammed the door in his face. She quickly turned the lock twice and bolted the door.
“Elsa, please.”, he called. She shut her eyes and remembered how she had begged him that night, how she had pleaded for him to show compassion.
“Elsa, in the name of God, please.”, he cried and banged the door. She shook her head. He didn’t get to use the name of God. Not him. She walked away from the door and into her room. She fell on her bed and wept.
She thought that with all the years that have passed, she’d be able to forgive him. She had told herself several times that she would but then today, she realized the painful truth. She couldn’t forgive him.
You can’t?
“No.”, she sobbed. “You know what he did to me. You know how he ruined my life.”
Mopelola, from the way I see things, you crave this bitter lump of pain so much that you refuse to let it go.
No. I’d do anything to take it away.
Anything except to forgive him? Forgiveness is the only thing that can take it away.
Daddy, please just help me. Just take it away. I don’t want to offended anymore. Please. It hurts badly.
Then, forgive him. Once you do, I can begin to heal you.
I can’t. I don’t know how to. He ruined my life. How do I begin to forgive him?
It’s funny how you can say someone ruined your life when you did the exact same thing to Tinú. She forgave you. I forgave you despite the fact that your acts started the chain of events that has driven Tinú's soul far away from me. I forgave you because I love you. Yet, you find it difficult to forgive Folá. You are exactly like the unforgiving and ungrateful servant in Matthew 18.
Mopelola, you claim to love me but you keep not my commandments.

12 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by vm231: 6:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Hmm... I don't know what to say again oh... Millie dey use my head anyhow... I'm still committed sha
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jadeliyi(m): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2020
welldone milleademi, thank for today's update!
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Forgiveness goes a long way, Elsa should just forgive, then healing process will commence.

Thanks for the update ma'am
Happy Sunday y'all
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Hi guys, how are you doing?

Sorry for not updating but truth be told... something is wrong with me. I don't know if it's laziness or lack of inspiration or I'm just tired of writing Ocean of Secrets.

It has to be my longest work ever.

Rant aside....

I wanted to ask your opinion....

So do I continue writing the book progressively till Tinu's trial resumes or we fast forward to three months later and reveal what happened along the line via exposition and dialogue.

Please let me know...

Love you all. Have a beautiful and successful Monday, peeps.

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2020
millieademi:

Sorry for not updating but truth be told... something is wrong with me. I don't know if it's laziness or lack of inspiration or I'm just tired of writing Ocean of Secrets.

Rant aside....

So do I continue writing the book progressively till Tinu's trial resumes or we fast forward to three months later and reveal what happened along the line via exposition and dialogue.

Please let me know...

I prefer the latter.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by anuofGod(f): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2020
genius43:

I prefer the latter.
fast forward o sweetie.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by kimoyo: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2020
Fast forward please
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2020
I prefer the latter
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Destiny4fame(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Fast forward boss
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by tobbyoladejo: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Fast forward Millie
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Mofy123: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2020
fast forward please am getting tired already.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Nnamnsoj(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2020
millieademi:

Rant aside....

Please let me know...

please progressively o what or where are we rushing to?. you are the best.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by vm231: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Where are we rushing to? Anyways it's your work, time and energy... d simple fact still remains that you're an exceptional writer and I owe u okay.

ABNORMAL MILLIE IS MY ABNORMAL LOVA grin
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by pcicero(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
The feeling is understandable. You've done a good job so far.

You can move it a bit forward. I guess that is the preponderance of opinions.

That should inspire you to continue. Thanks for doing a good job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.