Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (320682 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks Op
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Well done OP
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
millieademi:

Lol.

You really went to a prayer mountain?

Really happy you're back on your feet.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ohibenemma(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nice one. Following till....
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
This felicia sha..
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2020

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Slyvesterjosh: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ifunaya01(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for the update mili. Hope you are recovering well.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tinu can't die o. thanks millie.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
I want Tinu to be free ASAP

Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wow u are back. Hope u are gud now?.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Glad you're better now, millie.
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2020

Hi guys....

That'll be all for today...

Thanks for checking up on me. I feel so loved. And yes, I'm whole again... *Who did it? Jesus, oh my God, wow*

Really, I was really down but we thank God for healing...

That aside, I apologise for the lack of spacing in between paragraphs, editing on this phone is a pain in the patella. But, I can't complain. Half bread is better than puff-puff.

So you know the drill, comment and let me know what you think about the characters. Especially Mr. Jason Oduah.

I really missed you guys and I love you all.

You are all FANTABULOUS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by heemah(f): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mr Jason Oduah? That man deserve to be hanged instead of Tinu..Why so wicked and heartless?? Omg! I pity Tinu...And Chris too. this is too much to bear...
Good to know u are better now, Millie.. and thanks for the back to back update...

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mhizv(f): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Tinu has suffered enough already geez. cry

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Pearl543(f): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2020
If Tinu and Chris doesn't end up at last, it's going to break my heart into pieces. This trials and hurdles are what makes a family strong.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by bigbauer(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Geez Tinu suffering for what she knows nothing of. I wonder that her father-in-law has against her. Great job @millieademi

Meanwhile check my signature if you're interested in landed properties or you're a land agent in Uyo

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Mr Jason Oduah needs to be hanged!!!

Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
I don't seem to get something here.
why would chris die if he comes back to nigeria?
why does Jason want tinu out of chris's life?
how exactly did chris "die".
who was the brain behind it?
i know daniel is guilty of something, what is it?
why's rasheed in marguax's life?
does margaux know her brother is alive?
i remember a character like tanya and gabriel (if am not making a mistake) where are they now?
though i cnt remember everything but i know someone stopped working for the odauhs' why did she stop?
christopher jnr's mother, where's she?
i know of rosanna and roselle where are they??
don't tinu have any relatives?
where's chris's mum?
please, i need answers, before i say whats on my mind concerning mr. Jason. I no longer think its the company. If mr jason's father handed the company down then it most definitely wasn't the cokers'.
there's something mr. Jason is hiding. And i have an idea. But, my the answers to my questions. Would justify my idea.

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2020

9 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by drewsman: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is the the part of this story that I love the most. The part of Felicia and Jaiye

Welcome OP, u r doing a wonderful job

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Adeola25(f): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thank God Dele has reconcile with his father. And Felicia should get a grip on herself buh may be nah pregnancy hormones sha. Thanks for the update, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Felicia, You sha. Jealousy kills faster dan poison o..

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ultimategeneral: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2020
I wonder how Felicia would be jealous of her own son.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Ultimategeneral:
I wonder how Felicia would be jealous of her own son.
my dear, somepeople are just out of it. It's a wow.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Felicia sef? What kind d of jealousy is this??
I'm glad too that Dele reconciled with his Dad.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
I've not been able to read the last three updates not until now. Believe me, those updates are like missiles. For this reason, I'm ordering well seasoned catfish pepper soup straight to your doorstep with iced yoghurt. More oiyel for your head jare.
The way you intertwined our local dialect with the oyinbo really got me hooked.
And as for Mr Jason Oduah, can you please send that man on an exile?
And as for Tinu, abeg reason a matter well na before me and you go enter the same sokoto.

Thanks for the updates . cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by oklahrelo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
OP...
Tinu's cell bondage.. Is taking too much... Time..
At least you got stories to tell us after her demise
Or better still Her afterlife after jail ..
I think we should not dwell too much on that Any longer

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mhizv(f): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
oklahrelo:
OP...

Tinu's cell bondage.. Is taking too much... Time..

At least you got stories to tell us after her demise

Or better still
Her afterlife after jail ..

I think we should not dwell too much on that
Any longer

No na haba cry

After so much suffering she'd still die!? E go pain me sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (71) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.