Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (317145 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks for the update sweatheart millie.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hi guys,

I know the updates have been a little too short but with this screen....

Anyways, I was thinking... grin

Having taken a leaf from Wattpad and my big, little sister, how about a cast challenge?

You get to pick who you want to envision as who...

Any character, all characters, even down to grown up Temi, Tomini, Dapo and Co.

Send in your comments if you're down, and cast lists.

P.S Update will be on Wednesday

P.P.S. I missed all of you too and you're all *drumrolls* Fantabulous. Amazeballs was so last season.

Toodles.

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
millieademi:
Hi guys,

Having taken a leaf from Wattpad and my big, little sister, how about a cast challenge?

P.P.S. I missed all of you too and you're all *drumrolls* Fantabulous. Amazeballs was so last season.

Toodles.
millieademi:
Hi guys,

Toodles.

Hi guys,

Update came in a little early.

Sorry it's short. I'm a bit indisposed. I hope you enjoy it.

No one's replied to this. Should I take it as disinterest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jola wat do u want ni?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by EAhumble(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
You are doing a great work, I will like to read this great piece untouched, unrefined and undiluted.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2020
There you have it.
What do you think?
Should Dele forgive Jola?

Comments please....

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ohibenemma(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Wonderful story you have here, with lots of lessons embedded therein. It's just that many of us are still trying to put the pieces together. And build momentum. I'm sure the comments will come aplenty once that is done.

I think Dele should forgive his dad. It's only mutually hurting to do otherwise. He may never forget, though.

Keep it up, Millieademi!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
millieademi:
There you have it.

What do you think?

Comments please....

It's not easy though but Dele should try to forgive Jola

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by cricifixo: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
This just broke my heart, he should just forgive the man

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Aburo mi atata, when did you return here? How has life been treating you? I came to literature section to get myself updated only to see our wonderful story gracing the front page. I must commend you for this wonderful piece, really this very last update look so real most especially the role Dele played were so real and this really made me feel sorry for his supposed dad.
Moral lesson: when relating with kids, or when making decisions that will latet affect them, please think twice and never allow you emotion to overshadow. .. even when you want to choose your life partner, don't just consider yourself, put your unborn kids into consideration too.

Once again, I say kabo, se daada l'ode?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
cricifixo:
This just broke my heart, he should just forgive the man

Yeah, you are very right. But it is easier said than done. When it involve kids one should always be very careful. I still remember how my uncle will tap my head when taking us to school then. Once our school bus fails to come around, n.a. so so head tapping. Saying to me '' Rinle.'' That was in the late 80s I don't hold this against him, but the truth is that I still remembered. How much more your father spitting such hurtful and hateful words to your child. Your 1st child, the foundation of your strength.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
millieademi:
There you have it.

What do you think?

Comments please....

Hmmmmm.

Is not easy ooooooooooooo, haba. With all the harsh words, talomase...

He should give dele sometimes and with the help of his mother

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hi guys,

Update will be on Friday.

Thanks for the comments. Please keep 'em coming in.

... And no one's said anything about the cast challenge. No response by Friday and I'll take it as disinterest and we'll forget I ever said anything

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dele, i know how you're feeling. But, even if you turn the world upsides down, jola would remain your father, all am saying is try to put yourself in jola's shoes. Try to figure out his side of the story, i know he felt really disheartened when he saw your mum and your uncle. Forgive him ni, even if this whole father, son relationship won't be there. Just make the hate go away. Dele it's me o, am begging o.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maragaux charged into Rasheed's office like a dumper truck with no brake, prepared to give him a piece of her mind and if possible, rescind the contract he had with the company. What was he thinking, sending her tickets? She slapped herself for believing Daniel had sent the ticket.
"How dare you, Rasheed? How dare you?!", she shouted andyossed the tickets at his chest. " Is this your game? To work to destroy my marriage?"
He remained calm. Too calm that it infuriated her the more. "I can't ever be yours, Rasheed. Not anymore. When will you get it into your thick skull?"
"Margaux!", he shot out of his seat bellowed, silencing her rants. "Watch your language. Ex or not, I am an investor in this company and you will treat me with respect. Tell me what your grievance is in a civilised manner. Or get out of my office."
She ground her teeth. "Why did you send those tickets?"
He picked them up and looked at them and said, "I didn't send these. I'm afraid."
"Don't lie.", she snapped.
" I'm not. I don't take actions I can't defend or decisions I won't confidently declare to be mine. Why would send you airplane tickets and tag them Happy Belated Honeymoon? I'm not that generous.", he retorted.
"Rasheed-", she groaned.
"Margaux, I didn't send it. Wallahi.", he assured.

Seyifunmi giggled at Rosanna's text as she walked back to the living room. She crashed into the sofa and typed her response. She exited the app and dialed Dele's number. It rang for a while but he didn't pick up. She dialed his number for a video call and seconds later she saw his water spotted face.
" Hey, " he greeted casually.
"I wish I was there with you. I'd have help you converse water."
A small smile graced his lips. "Do you miss me that much?"
"You wish, " she said and pouted. "Are you okay?"
His smile didn't reach his troubled eyes. He sighed.
"Have we ever talked about my dad?" He asked.
"I asked once. You told me he's dead. And you told me to never ask again." Seyifunmi said as she tucked her leg underneath her.
"I said that?!"
"Well, I'm not one to judge."
"Can we talk about him now?"
"Only if you want."
"Let me get dressed. Then I'll call you back."
"No p."
He ended the call and she sat patiently for him to call back. He did in about five minutes. She picked the call at the first ring.
"The truth is that my father disowned my mum and me when I was just five. Called me a bastard and my mum a prostitute."
"Why?! What happened?!"
"He believed my mum seduced his twin brother whereas the bastard raped my mum and lied to his brother. My dad chose to believe his brother."
"Oh my God!" She gasped in shock. "What happened to trust and everything?"
"Well, he threw us out and now by some happenstance the truth came to light."
"Well, bi iro ba lo fun ogun odun, l'ojo kan l'otito ma jade."
"Yeah. Now, he's hounding me for forgiveness. Can you imagine? After thirty two years.", Dele shouted.
Seyifunmi kept mute.
" Does he know what I suffered? Does he know what I lacked? Does he know what it is like to grow up knowing your father sees you as a bastard? He doesn't know shit! Now,he's telling me 'have you never made a mistake'"
"Well-"
"Are you really siding with him?", he sputtered.
" I It's not sides but if you're being honest, it is like your situation with Temi and Tomini. Tinu's given you a second chance. I mean it's not like he can actually be a father to you but Tinu forgave you."
Silence answered her and she pulled the phone away from her ear to check if he was still on the line.
"Hello?"
Silence.
"Hello?"
"I will talk to you later.", he answered and cut the call.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by cricifixo: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Seyifunmi actually has a point, didn't see that coming....but its almost same situation with dele's father.
God bless you millie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Felicia stirred as Jaiye's prayers peered into her sleep. She reflexively reached for her phone. 3:56. Had he been praying all night? She stretched and rolled out of the bed. His voice seemed put of breath, parched and in anguish. His vest was darkened with sweat, his face spotted with more sweat and his feet spacing the width of the guest room.
Was it her father's health that had him so worked up?
She sat by the edge of the bed and tried to pick up on the prayer points. She couldn't make out words from the unintelligible mix of too much tongue language and too little anguish laced Yoruba. She opted to pray in the Spirit. Her eyes trailed him and just then her husband crashed to his knees in sobs.
Her heart broke as he bowed on the floor.
" Jesus, have mercy on me. Look with pity upon me!" He whimpered, shaking with sobs. "Please have mercy. Choose to have mercy upon me."
This was definitely beyond her father. She could count on one hand the number of times she had seen Jaiye cry. Nothing compared to this. He stretched himself out on the floor lying on his belly weeping.
What could be disturbing him so much that he never bothered to share?
His weeping soon faded into silent crying and his lips started mumbling as he continued in his mix of tongues and Yoruba.
She didn't know where to start her prayers from. She could only say three words.
Jesus, have mercy.
Three little girls sat underneath an almond tree while one fair girl knelt before them crying fake tears. Why was he around little girls playing? Was the Lord trying to reiterate that Felicia's unborn children would be girls? But the scan showed boys. Was there a mistake somehow and God was trying to correct it?
"Confess! I know you killed Ada's husband." One of the girls sitting jumped out of her seat and knocked the girl kneeling on the head.
" Ahh!" The girl kneeling shouted. "It's painful na."
"Sorry." The hitherto angry girl apologised.
"Sorry." The other two girls consoled.
"She was trying to do like Mama Kaine in the film." One girl with low cut hair explained.
"Oya, let's continue, " the girl who did the knocking said, "assuming I've already knock your head. Say your own part."
"Mama, I did not kill Ada's husband." The girl kneeling sobbed.
"Oya swear." One of the two spectators to the feud between 'mother' and 'daughter' commented and gave her a stick wrapped with red cloth.
Alarm bells rang in Jaiye's head as he leaned away from the tree where he had been lazily watching.
"Okay. I will swear." The girl kneeling said and collected the stick.
"But, in the film, they went to the dibia's house." The girl playing the mother said.
"There is nobody to act dibia na." One of the other two girls retorted.
"Sorry, I forgot" The mother said. "Oya, swear. Pamela, swear."
Pamela?
Was it just a coincidence or was the little girl before him Felicia's mother? As he studied her with scrutiny, he could see similarities between the girl and his wife.
"I, Pamela, swear that if I killed Ada's husband-"
"You and your future children will never marry. " One of the other two girls prompted.
"Stop!", Jaiye shouted and run to where they they were.
" I and my future children will never marry."Pamela pronounced.
"Even if you marry, you will never enjoy your marriage." The girl cuing her continued.
"Stop it!" Jaiye shouted. "Can't you hear me? Stop this stupid play now!"
"Even if we marry, we will never enjoy our marriage." Pamela continued as though she didn't hear Jaiye.
"Spit on it three times.", the prompter continued.
Pamela obeyed and handed the stick back to the other spectator.
" Stop it!", Jaiye screamed.
" Let heaven and earth come and bear witness to the oath that Pamela made today."
"Ise!", the others chorused.
Jaiye made to collect the stick from the girl but woke up in his father's guest room with a start.

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by manduwem(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
cricifixo:
Seyifunmi actually has a point, didn't see that coming....but its almost same situation with dele's father.
God bless you millie

Big point here o.
Life sha....
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
OP have been banned
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by heemah(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
thank you seyifunmi.... never thought of that
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by manduwem(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2020
genius43:
OP have been banned

Why
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Felicia stirred as Jaiye's prayers peered into her sleep. She reflexively reached for her phone. 3:56. Had he been praying all night? She stretched and rolled out of the bed. His voice seemed put of breath, parched and in anguish. His vest was darkened with sweat, his face spotted with more sweat and his feet spacing the width of the guest room.
She sat by the edge of the bed and tried to pick up on the prayer points. She couldn't make out words from the unintelligible mix of too much tongue language and too little anguish laced Yoruba. She opted to pray in the Spirit. Her eyes trailed him and just then her husband crashed to his knees in sobs.
" Jesus, have mercy on me. Look with pity upon me!" He whimpered, shaking with sobs. "Please have mercy. Choose to have mercy upon me."
This was definitely beyond her father. She could count on one hand the number of times she had seen Jaiye cry. Nothing compared to this. He stretched himself out on the floor lying on his belly weeping.
His weeping soon faded into silent crying and his lips started mumbling as he continued in his mix of tongues and Yoruba.
She didn't know where to start her prayers from. She could only say three words.
Jesus, have mercy.
Three little girls sat underneath an almond tree while one fair girl knelt before them crying fake tears. Why was he around little girls playing? Was the Lord trying to reiterate that Felicia's unborn children would be girls? But the scan showed boys. Was there a mistake somehow and God was trying to correct it? The sun, white hot in its radiation, caused Jaiye to seek refuge underneath the almond tree as well. He stood not too far from the girls and leaned against the tree.
Watching the girls leisurely, he murmured in disapproval underneath his breath. After a three-hourly prayer watch combined with dry fasting, he was expecting a clear and resolute answer from the Lord. Something telling him the promised fate he had seen concerning his daughter had been averted or at least that his father - in-law would forgive them.
He sighed and looked the girls again. They were probably eight or nine. One was fair, very fair in an albinotic way. The others were varying shades of brown.
"Confess! I know you killed Ada's husband." One of the girls sitting jumped out of her seat and knocked the girl kneeling on the head. She huffed and puffed in anger looking like croaking, hopping frog with her small frame.
" Ahh!" The fair girl kneeling shouted rubbing her light brown cornrows. "It's painful na."
"Sorry." The hitherto angry frog girl apologised.
"She was trying to do like Mama Kaine in the film." One girl with low cut hair explained.
"Oya, let's continue, " the girl who did the knocking said, "assuming I've already knock your head. Say your own part."
"Oya swear." One of the two spectators to the feud between 'mother' and 'daughter' commented and gave her a stick wrapped with red cloth.
Alarm bells rang in Jaiye's head as he leaned away from the tree.
"But, in the film, they went to the dibia's house." The frog girl playing the mother said.
"There is nobody to act dibia na." The girl who gave the stick retorted.
Pamela?
Was it just a coincidence or was the little girl before him Felicia's mother? As he studied her with scrutiny, he could see similarities between the girl and his wife. The same light skin and brown hair. The same broad nose and plump lips.
"You and your future children will never marry. " One of the other two girls prompted.
"Even if you marry, you will never enjoy your marriage." The girl cuing her continued.
"Even if we marry, we will never enjoy our marriage." Pamela continued as though she didn't hear Jaiye.
Pamela obeyed and handed the stick back to the girl who had given her.
" Let heaven and earth come and bear witness to the oath that Pamela made today."
" If she is innocent let her be spared. If not, let all that she said and worse happen to her and children and her children's children."
"Ise!"
Jaiye made to collect the stick from the girl but woke up in his father's guest room with a start.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why was she banned?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by cricifixo: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Who dares? sad
genius43:
OP have been banned
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why ni?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dacaller: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Babsopey post=81198741]

Don't be discouraged. There are three types of people on nairaland (social media in general).
1. Guests, who will read and leave
2. Registered people, who would read and leave,.. And then
3. Registered people, who will read and eventually comment.

Truth is, it takes time for people to notice thread of unpopular folks, you'll have to earn it with many wonderful updates...

Believe me, when people start enjoying the story, they'll call on others....

So keep doing your thing, people will flow in, and of they don't, try to check 'why' and correct accordingly....

.,...true ..talk... am reading..dis story DAT started almost a year ago today........Neva lose hope on what u at doing....good work

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Jesus, have mercy.
Three little girls sat underneath an almond tree while one fair girl knelt before them crying fake tears. Why was he around little girls playing? Was the Lord trying to reiterate that Felicia's unborn children would be girls? But the scan showed boys. Was there a mistake somehow and God was trying to correct it? The sun, white hot in its radiation, caused Jaiye to seek refuge underneath the almond tree as well. He stood not too far from the girls and leaned against the tree.
Watching the girls leisurely, he murmured in disapproval underneath his breath. After a three-hourly prayer watch combined with dry fasting, he was expecting a clear and resolute answer from the Lord. Something telling him the promised fate he had seen concerning his daughter had been averted or at least that his father - in-law would forgive them.
He sighed and looked the girls again. They were probably eight or nine. One was fair, very fair in an albinotic way. The others were varying shades of brown.
"Confess! I know you killed Ada's husband." One of the girls sitting jumped out of her seat and knocked the girl kneeling on the head. She huffed and puffed in anger looking like croaking, hopping frog with her small frame.
" Ahh!" The fair girl kneeling shouted rubbing her light brown cornrows. "It's painful na."
"Sorry." The hitherto angry frog girl apologised.
Alarm bells rang in Jaiye's head as he leaned away from the tree.
"But, in the film, they went to the dibia's house." The frog girl playing the mother said.
"There is nobody to act dibia na." The girl who gave the stick retorted.
Pamela?
Was it just a coincidence or was the little girl before him Felicia's mother? As he studied her with scrutiny, he could see similarities between the girl and his wife. The same light skin and brown hair. The same broad nose and plump lips.
Pamela obeyed and handed the stick back to the girl who had given her.
" If she is innocent let her be spared. If not, let all that she said and worse happen to her and children and her children's children."
"Ise!"
Jaiye made to collect the stick from the girl but woke up in his father's guest room with a start. He pushed away the blanket covering him. He must have fallen asleep. Sitting up, he bowed his head and supported it with his hands.
God, what was that?
That, my son, is the storm blowing against your marriage with Felicia threatening to submerge it. That is the storm waiting and biding its time for your daughter.
I thought all this while it was the spell Felicia's father cast on us that caused the trouble in our marriage.
What do you think pushed a man who loved his daughter to do that? Simply anger? No.
Why then did you ask me to restitute? I could have been praying against this all this while instead.
There is already a curse on your marriage for what you two did. Not even stemming from the mistake Pamela made.
God! What do I do?!
It is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of the Lord that showeth mercy.
What would you have me do, Lord?
Pray. This kind goeth not away but by prayer and fasting.
Jaiye raised his head in frustration. Jaiye pray was all he had been hearing for the past six months. Would his prayer never be enough? He knew Christians ought to pray and not faint but this was getting too much. He was tired. It was as if his problem was insurmountable. He took in a deep breath.
"Jaiye." He heard Felicia call
He turned to look at her as she left the threshold of the en suite bathroom. Her short nightie was hitched higher by her growing bump. Their babies. A reminder of how serious he had to take his prayers.
"How are you?" She asked shyly as she made to sit on the floor in front of him.
"Fine."
She pursed her lips and bowed her head for a few seconds and then looked up at him.
"Are you still angry with me?"
"No. Why would I be?"
"You had a vigil last night and you didnt wake me up. Jaiye, we're supposed to be prayer partners. One will chase a thousand and two ten thousand." She said with her voice quivering and tears shimmering in her eyes. "Jaiye,something's been disturbing you. So much so that you were weeping and wailing as you prayed and you've not told me about it."
Jaiye was perplexed as he saw tears fall from her eyes.
"Jaiye, you're angry with me. I don't need to be told. I'm sorry. If it's because of the way I acted at Papa's house, I'm sorry." She sobbed and looked down at her hands unable to hold his gaze anymore.
Is this one hormones or what will I call this one, bai nitori Olorun?
"Jaiye, I'm sorry, " she said and looked up at his face.
"Felicia, " he sighed, " I promise you I'm not angry with you."
"What were you praying about then?"
"It's a long story."
"I'm not in a hurry."
"I don't want to bother you, not with your condition."
"I'm your wife first, before being a pregnant woman, before being their mother. Jay, if you don't bother me who will you bother." She asked wiping her tears.
God, Jaiye thought.
"I'm all ears."

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Obinnau(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2020
We are sorry. You were banned by the spambot because it presumed your last post to be spam.
I have unbanned you and unhid the offending post.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Ose smiled as Rosanna moaned as she bit into the spring roll he gave her. Her eyes were shut as she savored the taste and he caught the tip of her greedy tongue dart out to lick any crumb off her lips.
"Man, that's just insane, ", she groaned in ecstasy.
Ose bit his lip and took a deep breath, reining himself in and reminding himself of all the reasons she was off limits.
Fejirose David Lawrence, control yourself. Stop catching feelings. She's taken already.
He sang it like a war chant in his mind yet his heart kept on banging like a war drum for the woman in front of him. Was there something wrong with him? Did he have a death wish? Why washe always falling for other men's women? Even with him being aware of Dare's hulk like size, it did nothing to dissuage the feelings he had for her?
" I can't believe I haven't had small chops in forever. Like what the hell was I thinking?" She gushed and picked up another puff-puff. "God, these peppered puffs are to die for."
He couldn't help the grin on his face. She was just so cute.
"Are you laughing at me?" She quipped with mock annoyance.
"Laughing? I know better. Smirking? That's more like it."
She rolled her beautiful brown ombre-like eyes and slowly bit into the puff-puff in her hands.
"Bleep! That's so good." She groaned and sighed and tossed the rest of it into her mouth. "Are you gonna finish that?" She asked with her mouth full and pointing at the pastries left on his disposable foil plate
He shook his head smiling at her antics. She was still the same quirky, weird and charming lady he met in the library not too long ago except then he didn't find her charming. Quite the opposite. He had found her to be annoying, a pest with a filter problem and the most unrefined lady he had ever met.
To think then she had been free and available but he passed her up. And now she was with a man who treatedher like the queen she was and he had staked his claim. His eyes glanced at the pink rock on her left ring finger and bitterness sprouted in him.
"You know, Ose. I'm really gonna miss this when Dare and I move back to the States." She whined.
Just keep on reminding me, Ro. And maybe this stupid heart will stop loving you.
"When are you two leaving?"
"In three days."
"What?!" He screamed with his heart picking up the tempo.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.