₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,779 members, 5,112,654 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2019 at 05:21 PM

Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? (4601 Views)

WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 12:53pm On Aug 14
Bigcowhorn this is who khia is!
Enough is enough ,i have kept this secret for long

Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14
Amatarasha:
Bigcowhorn this is who khia is!

You are on your own, bigcowhorn has been banned undecided
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by BlueAir: 1:10pm On Aug 14
BlueAirsMother:

Check out my new moniker. How do you like it?
obviously im ur worst obseased nightmare grin glad I reached the stage

Is so rite. Its fun to watch u and ur loose madd fellows grin...while u type shii to me painfully. Im pressing the report button on u maniacs gleefully grin
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by victorian(f): 1:29pm On Aug 14
husbandsnatcha:
.......she is married and has issues ok!

I'm not married

When did you marry me off?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by victorian(f): 1:32pm On Aug 14
Amatarasha:
victorian u ar even fat self and i thought you said u just have bigboobs and ur hair needs like retouching!
Btw u ar more beautiful than funmisticqueen and biglitlelois put together!

I love my fat.

And the hair, it's a weave.. I love it. I want to look different from the norms.

I'm not complaining dear.

That's me o. I do what I like most times with my self and looks.

No apologies.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Dholyboy: 1:36pm On Aug 14
Abeg is today another public holiday....

I must belly food before I enter... Food first... grin
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Fafesot: 4:46pm On Aug 14
husbandsnatcha:
Warning: Under 16 boys back-off

..............First of all From an aspect "H0RNY"! the most h0rny state in a man's life which can make him rape a madwoman ,Is just as normal and common as toothpick in a woman's life!
Yes men a serial noisemakers with no hope ,Thats for sure ! smiley
No matter how h0rny a man is ,it can never be compared in regards to the opposite female sex ,

Why are my writing this ? Just Yesterday in my compound a man died ontop a lady , grin Better still he died beneath a lady who rode him"Oga at the top Style or Humping" She RodeFvcked the urhoboman to Hell ogheneme!... Please 2 minutes silence for him abeg... cry cry grin
cry grin

Come to think of it He toasted this Agip Igbogirl For good Eight 8 months ,the girl accepted on the 9th month only for the guy to die on that same 9th month August 12 ,
....The girl confided in me Amidst Tears With her words translated from igbo to English"[b]I Warned Him o' He dosent eat much "I warned him
" ...
Anyway Me and her superiors in Agip will make sure is a case of Manslaughter ...

But Sincerely i give it to igbo girls they are the strongest and less noisemakers unlike noisy and weak ibibio ladies

To Tell you the truth 'i have never seen a female die under a Male except for Gang rapists who raped without lubricants, But i have witness 4deaths from sex which is a lady killing a man from just 17november last year ,3 cases was blamed on village uncles

Now can a man boast of been fearless to women?

Cc Bigcowhorn wetdick oochi123 Amatarasha iamplato Eze2000 princfred pythonamaka Adaibeku
Victorian deepfeel healthserve oma307

digging or going through an endless hole
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 5:39pm On Aug 14
jimyjames:

You are on your own, bigcowhorn has been banned undecided
go and sitdown joor
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 5:41pm On Aug 14
BlueAir:
obviously im ur worst obseased nightmare grin glad I reached the stage

Is so rite. Its fun to watch u and ur loose madd fellows grin...while u type shii to me painfully. Im pressing the report button on u maniacs gleefully grin
Dont fight ur mum pls .10 commandments #4 honour your father and mother ..lol
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 5:42pm On Aug 14
Dholyboy:
Abeg is today another public holiday....

I must belly food before I enter... Food first... grin
We in the east no follow una do any public poo
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14
Amatarasha:
go and sitdown joor
He got into a fight with the blue.. Air guy he called the mods, he got a ban, created another account came back attacked the blue guy again
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 7:10pm On Aug 14
jimyjames:

He got into a fight with the blue.. Air guy he called the mods, he got a ban, created another account came back attacked the blue guy again
good,hw was ur day
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Dholyboy: 8:58pm On Aug 14
shocked
Amatarasha:
We in the east no follow una do any public poo

kiss cry
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14
BlueAirsMother:

The fool insulted your love husbandsnatcha but where were you? No where to be found. He's the one particularly that led to her ban. We battled for over 5 pages that day to about midnight before he vanished like a coward. So when he popped up today again with a new insult I served him his own medicine raw and he hit the report bottom on the post.

The interesting thing is he chose rule 2 as my offence... that's bullying a Nlander. The guy is a scam that only attacks women and week people. Once you are strong he feels bullied.

I'm dedicated to him now, already hit him on 3 other threads this evening. In fact this moniker is. Big cow is returning in 7 days does that sound familiar?

Oh really is that what really happened shocked hmm I wasn't aware
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14
Amatarasha:
good,hw was ur day

My day went well, and yours?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by khia(f): 9:51pm On Aug 14
Amatarasha:
Bigcowhorn this is who I am.
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 9:55pm On Aug 14
jimyjames:

My day went well, and yours?
My day is fvck you deepfeel
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by jimyjames(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14
Amatarasha:
My day is fvck you deepfeel

Amatarasha what are you smoking there undecided
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by khia(f): 10:29pm On Aug 14
BlueAirsMother:

Stop quoting me with fake comments please

Bytch they finally banned you, grin that's great? There is nothing fake about those comments they are your sincere feeling.
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14
husbandsnatcha:
........I saw it ,She is bad so do i? But she was under me ,more like am her Milady of white Axxxl during our University days ,
...so have it in mind that Major luci is my daughter , And a Milady is always a Milady till her 6ft
what Da Fvck... This Shiit Just Got Real shocked
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by khia(f): 11:32pm On Aug 14
BlueAirsMother:

This is not Amatarasha. It's the Big Cow Horn Speaking.

Bro jerrycan... sorry jimyjames, do you mind? Some introductions are in order here seeing as i don't talk to your wife

I didn't mess with any of your comments, what are you talking about?
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by IamPlato(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14
AnalQueenluci:

.4 ur mind plato grin
Anyway she terrible no be small
husbandsnatcha said she Was Your Milady...

It Makes Me Want To Meet Her Faster... And If I Perish I Perish (which Is Impossible)
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 11:36pm On Aug 14
jimyjames:

Amatarasha what are you smoking there undecided
hmmmm ok o
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by Amatarasha(f): 11:41pm On Aug 14
BlueAirsMother:

The fool insulted your love husbandsnatcha but where were you? No where to be found. He's the one particularly that led to her ban. We battled for over 5 pages that day to about midnight before he vanished like a coward. So when he popped up today again with a new insult I served him his own medicine raw and he hit the report bottom on the post.

The interesting thing is he chose rule 2 as my offence... that's bullying a Nlander. The guy is a scam that only attacks women and week people. Once you are strong he feels bullied.

I'm dedicated to him now, already hit him on 3 other threads this evening. In fact this moniker is. Big cow is returning in 7 days does that sound familiar?
Action man ,d guy might deactivate
So u dont know deepfeel isnt a man? Nawa 4 u
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:52am On Aug 15
victorian:

I'm not married

When did you marry me off?
.....i thought u were married! my bad my bad ....cheesy
Re: Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:53am On Aug 15
IamPlato:
husbandsnatcha said she Was Your Milady...

It Makes Me Want To Meet Her Faster... And If I Perish I Perish (which Is Impossible)
.....She wont deny the fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

The Sad Story Of The Married Ones / You Want Her To Love You Without Money / My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.