Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now (1305 Views)

My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s][/s]Today I came on nairaland to read headlines, (I already know DJ Arafat is dead)

I read a list of facts about Arafat relating to Arafat's death

But something creepy just happened.

I'm watching spider man into the spider verse movie on my phone,
And suddenly a strange number called me, and my true caller app identified it as young arafat and the following short conversation ensued
Him: hello
Me: hi
Him: you called me (he was the one who called)
Me: no you did
Him: sorry, it must have been a mistake.... Ends call

I receive strange calls at least 4times on average a day (on my public line) but never on my private line, because only few people have it...

How did he get my private number.
. Or is this just a coincidence.... Nairalanders abeg make una help me observe this matter, see the screenshot below

Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
undecided hmm
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Im going to call him back and ask him who he is
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by majamajic(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
thank God u are the one replying yourself

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol nothing here seems strange to me.
Maybe the caller is a huge fan of the late artist, and decided to give himself the name "young Arafat" .
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by Lexusgs430: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
It was Yasser Arafat that called you......
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by nifemi25(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
He might have been calling you from heaven. Instead of you to ask him if truly abacha is in hell or heaven?

� � � � � Inside life

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by Sonfethopia: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Y u blur d number attention seeker
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Lol nothing here seems strange to me.
Maybe the caller is a huge fan of the late artist, and decided to give himself the name "young Arafat" .
so why did he choose to call me a day after Arafats death
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Y u blur d number attention seeker
common, I gats respect whoever the person was, their privacy
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
nifemi25:
He might have been calling you from heaven. Instead of you to ask him if truly abacha is in hell or heaven?

� � � � � Inside life
grin cheesy cheesy as for that, I think you already know the answer
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:
It was Yasser Arafat that called you......
oga Lexus, you ply this route too, I do bale sir, who be Yasser Arafat, Arafats son?
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by boiz2men(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
So is he is abuja ani? grin grin grin
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by Lexusgs430: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
logan2:
oga Lexus, you ply this route too, I do bale sir, who be Yasser Arafat, Arafats son?

My Lexus cruises this nairaland highways, with reckless abandonment.............. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by tee59(f): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Since the dead man called and you received it, just get ready, you may join him very soon. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by emeijeh(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
logan2:
Indomie pikin!

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by Halezis(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
He might be trying to send you a message to deliver to his family ��
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
emeijeh:

Indomie pikin!
grin
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by logan2(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Halezis:
He might be trying to send you a message to deliver to his family ��
lol I doubt that, I called him back, it's just a coincidence, (someone called me with his phone)
Re: DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now by chubinwa(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
You must be on a codin diet

(1) (Reply)

Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time / She Is Disappointed In Me! / Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.