Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (63851 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by greatbrian(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
In the last days 500 women will hold a man and say marry us, you dont need to give us food let us just bear your name. I think my gf needs to see dz. She better do normal and be glad she has one sef.

Meanwhile to every other lady out there, keep proving hard to get while other ladies get married every Saturday

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Unidentified Lady knees down to propose to her handsome boyfriend with a smile on her face after dating each other for 6 years, after some minutes the lady started crying.

She gets angry and slaps her boyfriend for not saying "YES" in public.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/lady-slaps-boyfriend-for-refusing-her-proposal-after-dating-her-for-6-years.html

Mtcheeewwwww
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by lanry2014(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Not easy oo
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Blisplendor12(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
She tried o
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by esente: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
She just gave nigga reason to Ben Johnson. Local man must be happy right now.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by picoba(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2019

Hope it didn't happen in public? Haas's!
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by greatbrian(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Mtcheeewwwww

Local woman wont like this. Just speak out

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Vedom(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Relationship dis days

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by airminem(f): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
dontgetit
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by materialproject: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by DarkFive: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Guess she popped a question and answered herself why he cant say yes.
I admire the man's cool though even after being slapped in public.no wonder she tried to kidnap with a ring
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
She for do "Marry me or I die".

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by oluwasegun007(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
He should be grateful it's only slap...

If her mama for village reason en matter, that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Xmen149(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
naija and it's mentality sef...we are dating don't automatically translate to marriage.

define your relationship with ur partner b4 u start that way you both will have a common goal and if not being met over expected time then resolve nicely.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Skmoda360(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
foolbuster:

Because she refused to go?
Maybe he is loaded and have a long rooster that touches the basement.... grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by uuzba(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
donbachi:
Dat was why he refused...she's a man beater.
lady is not meant to propose to man.
It is TOTALLY wrong. That's why the man didn't answer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Dabiridamilare(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
.. Why should u slap him I'm public. shocked shocked shocked

Looking at the guy's action sef, one could see he hates PDA.... He said, let's go downstairs and settle it, and also he was trying to cover his face.

The girl Bleep up big time

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Zico5(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Honestly! I personally have been feeling kinda discouraged about getting married nowadays. The thought of getting married someday scares the hell outta me these days especially with the constant crisis married people go through lately... If i could have my way, I would just be dating forever and just have a couple of kids. Shikena!
Kids everywhere. Nobody will preach marriage to u bro, time and nature will surely push u there. Just continue.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
I wonder what the next generation will be like..

Our fathers married at 23-25, the sexual liberation hidden under the canopy of civilization has caused many men to have access to unlimited sex our father only got after paying bride price..the unnecessary high standards and expectation from a man before marriage also adds to the problem...

In the next 50yrs, it will be so bad sharing will be allowed, the unmarried slay queens will go straight to the wives at home and plead how they can both share the man...she will now be paid the bride price for allowing her husband take another wife

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
And this is news? angry

Maybe he just found out that her vagina smells bad?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by JejeNaija(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
This marriage thing is a big scam and so overrated. Why do marriage and fall out of it after spending alot. Many people are condemning the likes of Mikel Obi and men like him because they didn't do marriage but many of these people are living happier than those that carry marriage as a do or die.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Wickedfacts: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
The funny thing is that at this very moment, she is somewhere begging the guy to reconsider her. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Mcy56(f): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na wa o. Afterall they'll be saying tra.sh that women are this, ladies are that.
How can someone dump a lady of 6yrs? Why wasted her time that long?
Any lady dating for over a year without knowing the direction of the relationship is simply wasting her time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by greatbrian(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Does it really matters who proposes whether the lady or the guy?
The lady shouldn't have slapped him and the guy, shouldn't have tied her down or tied both of them down which ever is the case for 6 years as if they were both studying a course in his abode.
May God heal the two of them...
Read my signature
The guy didnt tie her down they were together in a relationship abd both wanted it for staying that long. A pity the lady wanted more than what they agreed on
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by BigJoe19: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
judgementyard:
Na whaaoo! I feel for the lady but it was not meant for a female to propose to a guy.its the other way round.Then for the guy I personally feel that it's wrong for one to date a lady for that long without been engaged to her.
It's my opinion ooh so don't come here insult me ,I no get strength today grin
I go insult, you no get sense. Who forced her to still be in a relationship, why didn't she walk out. If any lady tries this with me I would beat her till she can barely walk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by KenModi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
faithfull18:
No self respect.

And when a guy proposes he has no self respect too right?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why date for 6yrs when the future of the relationship was not certain? She failed big time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by greatbrian(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mcy56:
Na wa o. Afterall they'll be saying tra.sh that women are this, ladies are that.
How can someone dump a lady of 6yrs? Why wasted her time that long?
Any lady dating for over a year without knowing the direction of the relationship is simply wasting her time.

He disnt waste her time, they agreed on a relationship not narriage they are 2 diff things. The lady was just moving too fasrfast and breached the contract
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by BabaIbo: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
JejeNaija:
This marriage thing is a big scam and so overrated. Why do marriage and fall out of it after spending alot. Many people are condemning the likes of Mikel Obi and men like him because they didn't do marriage but many of these people are living happier than those that carry marriage as a do or die.

I dey reason say Mike no wan lose money when divorce sets in, you think say he no get sense abi?
Men are getting wiser

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by donbachi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
uuzba:

lady is not meant to propose to man.
It is TOTALLY wrong. That's why the man didn't answer.
"i don get belle" is also another way of proposing to a man...if u dont know...d girl neva wise
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Mcy56(f): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
greatbrian:
He disnt waste her time, they agreed on a relationship not narriage they are 2 diff things. The lady was just moving too fasrfast and breached the contract
So what's the essence of relationship in the first place?
After 6 yrs the lady still moved too fast? shocked
Clap for yourself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by ecclize: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
That is what the guy saw.. and refused to say yes... Naso e go dey chop slap if dem marry finish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.