Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (63835 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Allsingles: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Attitude they said is everything.
Her attitude is what makes her who she is and why the man after enjoying her body for six years refused to marry her.
Marriage is beyond just confessing love to each other and the man may have seen far beyond that then he refused her Marriage proposal.

Dear Single Ladies,
DATING is clearly different from Marriage, how willing are you for Marriage?
The primary purpose of dating is to be sure, at 80% sure that you can cope with the person's weaknesses and can also stand the challenges that you may face in the Marriage with him.
If he found out that you don't have these attributes then you become just an option for him.
How ready are you for Marriage?
Dating him for so many years doesn't make you to be ready for Marriage.
You know how to turn him up in bed and he knows yours, that doesn't mean that you are ready for Marriage.
How ready are you for marriage?

What are the fear you may be facing because of your Marriage or Relationship?
You can't really tell?
Then found out here...
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/what-are-fear-you-are-facing-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Mcy56(f): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
uuzba:
lady is not meant to propose to man. It is TOTALLY wrong. That's why the man didn't answer.
Guess you're right.
I really dont support women proposing to men too. It doesnt always end well.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by JubrilBuhari: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
tonye33:
If only she knew how long Fabregas stayed in Arsenal without a trophy nobody told him to move out of the club to win a major trophy
I don't know when you started watching football but if you must know Fabregas won 2 trophies on his second season at Arsenal.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Angelfrost(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Criticaltemp:
After six years?.. U can become a Nigerian medical doctor in six years.. Six years of free punna without marriage. Scam of the highest order.. Any ways, not all successful relationships can lead to a successful marriage. Ask Mikel obi. The father of modern relationships..

Mikel Obi?... That one dey learn na... Ask Timaya, Flavour, and Starboy... These ones have turned dating to "Polygamy", with side chicks living in better harmony than co-wives of polygamous marriages. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by bluefilm: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Criticaltemp:
After six years?.. U can become a Nigerian medical doctor in six years.. Six years of free punna without marriage. Scam of the highest order.. Any ways, not all successful relationships can lead to a successful marriage. Ask Mikel obi. The father of modern relationships..

Onukwu.

You mentioned free punna.

But somehow, you forgot about the free dîcking.

That's why these useless girls dey always use una play whot.

Because in your useless and hopeless mind, you're not even worth anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Olastar990(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Unidentified Lady knees down to propose to her handsome boyfriend with a smile on her face after dating each other for 6 years, after some minutes the lady started crying.

She gets angry and slaps her boyfriend for not saying "YES" in public.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/lady-slaps-boyfriend-for-refusing-her-proposal-after-dating-her-for-6-years.html
I can see d reason why he refuse Yes.better say No and get slap once than say Yes dat mean slaping countinue
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by creamylicious(f): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
she does not luk old, so dey may av started dating wen she was a teenager.d guy maybe feelin dt dey re not old too so why d rush
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by olatunji390(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Skmoda360:
Maybe she ain't wife material but why stay with her for that long..... undecided

Maybe she's good in bed. U know it's hard to let go of something go of something good
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Inquisitor2560(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Hoodbilonia: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Whats this game beyund stuff. Is it a virus or what.
Its eating up my data
Help me on uc browser
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Gberali: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
�����
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Probably male ego at play. He probably don't wanna seem like a sissy.

She got balls.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Pacesetter123(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
faithfull18:
No self respect.
Self respect as in how? For proposing as a lady? If dat is wot u mean,den she have self respect.In fact,she has double self respect for being bold n decisive to go out for wot she want.Who made it a law dat it should be men only dat have de sole right to propose to ladies dey love n want to marry n dat ladies can't do? As for de guy rejecting her proposal, it's not a big deal.After all, ladies do reject men proposals too n de heaven doesn't fall.She should walk out of de relationship.De guy is not serious.He want to date her until she clock menopause.....N o n s e n s e!
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by linearity: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
judgementyard:
Na whaaoo! I feel for the lady but it was not meant for a female to propose to a guy.its the other way round.Then for the guy I personally feel that it's wrong for one to date a lady for that long without been engaged to her.
It's my opinion ooh so don't come here insult me ,I no get strength today grin

O boy forget that side!

All na setup by bloggers to attract traffic and clickbait....

The girl, the guy and the camera crew are working for their daily bread financed by your clicking, viewing and making the video to trend!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
judgementyard:
Na whaaoo! I feel for the lady but it was not meant for a female to propose to a guy.its the other way round.Then for the guy I personally feel that it's wrong for one to date a lady for that long without been engaged to her.
It's my opinion ooh so don't come here insult me ,I no get strength today grin
It wasn't meant?

Says who?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Allsingles:
Attitude they said is everything.
Her attitude is what makes her who she is and why the man after enjoying her body for six years refused to marry her.
Marriage is beyond just confessing love to each other and the man may have seen far beyond that then he refused her Marriage proposal.

Dear Single Ladies,
DATING is clearly different from Marriage, how willing are you for Marriage?
The primary purpose of dating is to be sure, at 80% sure that you can cope with the person's weaknesses and can also stand the challenges that you may face in the Marriage with him.
If he found out that you don't have these attributes then you become just an option for him.
How ready are you for Marriage?
Dating him for so many years doesn't make you to be ready for Marriage.
You know how to turn him up in bed and he knows yours, that doesn't mean that you are ready for Marriage.
How ready are you for marriage?

What are the fear you may be facing because of your Marriage or Relationship?
You can't really tell?
Then found out here...
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/what-are-fear-you-are-facing-in.html?m=1

Don't you think the guy has issues too? You're right on what you just said, but from the video I watched, a lot more could be said.

No matter how bad she could've been in terms of her attitude, I believe they were doing ok before she decided to propose. That she took him out to an open space with strangers to do the proposing, the least he could've done was to accept and give her back the ring in private.

Like I was telling my sister, this guy doesn't respect her feelings. On her part, she failed to realize the guy doesn't respect her feelings, or that she does, but decided to ignore. A man who doesn't respect how you feel would treat you any how and won't blink. That was exactly what she got. BTW, I don't know the thing behind public proposal. The embarrassment could've been avoided if they'd done it in their room.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
D guy did d right thing I would have done same cuz men are d one suppose to propose people fail to understand y God made it that way, it signifies authority imagine if d guy had accepted ,d man would have been d woman of d house.kudos bro u deserve an accolade
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Don't you think the guy has issues too? You're right on what you just said, but from the video I watched, a lot more could be said.

No matter how bad she could've been in terms of her attitude, I believe they were doing ok before she decided to propose. That she took him out to an open space with strangers to do the proposing, the least he could've done was to accept and give her back the ring in private.

Like I was telling my sister, this guy doesn't respect her feelings. On her path, she failed to realize the guy doesn't respect her feelings, or that she does, but decided to ignore. A man who doesn't respect how you feel would treat you any how and won't blink. That was exactly what she got. BTW, I don't know the thing behind public proposal. The embarrassment could've been avoided if they'd done it in their room.
story oga na man dey seek not d other way round go and read ur bible
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by foolbuster: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Skmoda360:

Maybe he is loaded and have a long rooster that touches the basement.... grin grin

Exactly my point.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by osazsky(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
bluefilm:

Onukwu.

You mentioned free punna.

But somehow, you forgot about the free dîcking.

That's why these useless girls dey always use una play whot.

Because in your useless and hopeless mind, you're not even worth anything.
if na only men dey enjoy am ,women should stop disturbing us or reject us when we make advances since its bitter on them,after d girl done enjoy free dicking for 6 years imagine d Truman d guy must have passed tru for 6 years just to make sure she is happy and at times deprives himself certain tins

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
osazsky:
story oga na man dey seek not d other way round go and read ur bible
I don't advocate for women asking men out as I would never do such, not to talk of proposing. I love myself too much to even think of such, but I guess ideologies are different.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Pacesetter123(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
uuzba:

lady is not meant to propose to man.
It is TOTALLY wrong. That's why the man didn't answer.
Said by who?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by benqo01(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
so people still propose hmmm na waoo
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by arrestdarrester: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hakeem12:
I still don't get why people do these things in public, is it for public validation or what? If this happened in private, at least the embarrassment won't be that much, the world wouldn't know about it.

Its called blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by osazsky(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't advocate for women asking men out as I would never do such, not to talk of proposing. I love myself too much to even think of such, but I guess ideologies are different.
if d man had accepted he would have been d woman of d house, we are d once to propose it signifies authority and respect read ur bible
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by greatbrian(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mcy56:

So what's the essence of relationship in the first place?
After 6 yrs the lady still moved too fast? shocked
Clap for yourself. undecided

Swthrt you ladies need to learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. You forget love doesnt mean leaning neither does company mean security. Kisses arent contracts and present are not security. The guy asked her to be his gf 6 years ago not a wife or so. Its an agrrement. And i believe they bothe benefited one or two things. Perhaps the sexual part or material. The question is did he tell the lady when they met he wanted a wife? Perhaps the guy has giving all body language that he his done but the lady couldnot accept her defeat with her head up and er eyes open. With the grace of an adult not the grief of a child. Most relationships that takes yeara dnt lead to nada at most a baby will come out of it. Well perhaps am wrong.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by uuzba(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Said by who?
The law of nature.
The same law that makes the WOMAN bear the child.

It is NEVER her duty to propose.
Go against nature and face your destruction
Only whores RUN after a man.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Zico5:

Kids everywhere. Nobody will preach marriage to u bro, time and nature will surely push u there. Just continue.

And what does your first two words mean? Are you by any means referring to me as kid?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
As the saying goes, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" Abe, marriage na by force?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Did I read handsome boyfriend? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by bluefilm: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
osazsky:
if na only men dey enjoy am ,women should stop disturbing us or reject us when we make advances since its bitter on them,after d girl done enjoy free dicking for 6 years imagine d Truman d guy must have passed tru for 6 years just to make sure she is happy and at times deprives himself certain tins

That idiot I was responding to will not see that.

He probably thinks a girl who stays with a nigga for 6 years is doing the nigga a lot of favour without considering that stress and struggles the nigga must have gone through in those 6 years just to keep the relationship going.

Idiots like him is the reason why some of these girls think that sex is all what they need to bring in a relationship.

I hope he learns the hard way one day.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by foster212: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Whats this game beyund stuff. Is it a virus or what.
Its eating up my data
Help me on uc browser
I'm experiencing the same thing. Who else is experiencing this same issue and please who has a solution to it? I'm fed up already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot / Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.