Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (63854 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by olaszydaruma(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
So this guy wan port after chopping puna for 6years. He must marry d lady o. angry
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol yesterday was marry me or I die, today is slap. Naija men no want trouble and unnecessary drama and stress nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by maccho4real: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Too bad.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by ikezudon(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Local man refused sha. He cannot can.. grin grin grin grin grin grin\

In other news, see most followed celebrity on Instagram.

https://billzonthestreets.com/most-followed-celebrity-instagram/
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by victorian(f): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Criticaltemp:
After six years?.. U can become a Nigerian medical doctor in six years.. Six years of free punna without marriage. Scam of the highest order.. Any ways, not all successful relationships can lead to a successful marriage. Ask Mikel obi. The father of modern relationships..

As in ehn?

Some girls are so dumb!

Who dates, fucvks and slaves over a guy for 6 freaking years, wey no be say na marriage?

Chai!

God forbid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Skmoda360:
Maybe she ain't wife material but why stay with her for that long..... undecided
...... But she is a SEX MATERIAL ba undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
hahahahah, she should know it's not by force.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by zynzyn(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies can't take rejection

Unlike Guys, in spite of all the equality Brouhaha grin
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by wisdomkid: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
judgementyard:
Na whaaoo! I feel for the lady but it was not meant for a female to propose to a guy.its the other way round.Then for the guy I personally feel that it's wrong for one to date a lady for that long without been engaged to her.
It's my opinion ooh so don't come here insult me ,I no get strength today grin

Shut up there grin grin It's not meant for the woman to propose to the guy, but when ladies say it's not meant for them to bring money to the family, work or pay the bills, you'll be screaming "its 21st century" Anuofia
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Lugianostar(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wasted years sojourning with these unimpressive fellow is a waste indeed?

Better join the monastry now before Mbaka will pick the remaining form come October?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by breko(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Whether he accept ohh,or receives slap oo,

Ed Sheeran

I don't care

My own is dat guy at the background minding his businessess
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Fourwinds: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
faithfull18:
No self respect.
did you read six years?

Many of you ladies annoy me... I as a guy i get angry because many of you are docile ...

How can a guy date you for that long?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by eugenesmalls(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
wowwwwwww, na wa oo
marraige nor be by force na grin cool
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by chisani(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
She didn't get the memo probably because she was one of the subscribers of a network provider with pride.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
donbachi:
Dat was why he refused...she's a man beater.
Does that warrant dating her for 6 years? If he isn't ready why continue with the relationship

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by davidson21(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
If the guy had accepted the proposal shebi she go pay him groom price abi. Make some women dey try get small sense although 6yrs much oo for dating,
infact everytin nah the girl fault
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by nextstep(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Girls sef... everything must go your way otherwise it's abuse or slap. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Bahddo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Does it really matters who proposes whether the lady or the guy?
The lady shouldn't have slapped him and the guy, shouldn't have tied her down or tied both of them down which ever is the case for 6 years as if they were both studying a course in his abode.
May God heal the two of them...
Read my signature
how did the guy tie her down?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by jibrilELsudan: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Obviously she is crazy that's why he never proposed

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Origin(f): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2019
ireti pipe tinz....
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by AmDayo: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2019
me that I dated a girl for 11years and still don't marry her nko
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by moshino(m): 2:06am On Aug 14, 2019
judgementyard:
Na whaaoo! I feel for the lady but it was not meant for a female to propose to a guy.its the other way round.Then for the guy I personally feel that it's wrong for one to date a lady for that long without been engaged to her.
It's my opinion ooh so don't come here insult me ,I no get strength today grin

Crawl back into your cave, caveman.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by rosy1992(f): 2:27am On Aug 14, 2019
I guess he has gotten tired of her, since he has explored everything that should have been enjoyed in marital bliss.

My opinion is that the lady should brace up herself and move on, may God help her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2019
An on that Day of the news, NOT A SINGLE FVCK WAS given. Amen....!!!!!
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by adigun3127: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Who remembers how heaven and earth shook when that dude beat up his girlfriend when she refused his marriage proposal? Apparently, this is also "ok"

But OP, handsome boyfriend?
dat guy handsome wit him face wey be like demon yesterday shit

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by Amozever12: 6:15am On Aug 14, 2019
tonye33:
If only she knew how long Fabregas stayed in Arsenal without a trophy nobody told him to move out of the club to win a major trophy
See this one?? So FA cup, Emirates cup and Community shield na spoon abi As if Chelsea that he joined had better History than Arsenal.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by deltateam: 6:29am On Aug 14, 2019
Skmoda360:
Maybe she ain't wife material but why stay with her for that long..... undecided

Is it the woman that will propose? A feminist got served!
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by abdeiz(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Hahaha. That's Boku no hero academia manga

BrainSanitizer:
Nigga doesn't wanna risk suicide
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by bamlams(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2019
tonye33:
If only she knew how long Fabregas stayed in Arsenal without a trophy nobody told him to move out of the club to win a major trophy

You too sabi
I dab for you
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by bamidelekay89: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2019
If she is not good enough for you why stay with her for that long ...6years.
What did I know self

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by bamidelekay89: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2019
Your name is wickedness grin grin grin

AmDayo:
me that I dated a girl for 11years and still don't marry her nko

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years by donbachi(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2019
asuustrike1:

Does that warrant dating her for 6 years? If he isn't ready why continue with the relationship
letting go is always the problem...even when they wont marry the person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.