Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. (9144 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
No I dont
febo15:
no she doesn't have stretch marks, but when we once had conversations about such a topic, that was when she mentioned it. She said it to really portrait how stretch marks is most common among ladies nowadays. Do you have it too? grin
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Ekakamba: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
You never saw one?
Fountainofyouth:

Huh, explain.
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2019
explain
Ekakamba:
You never saw one?
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Ekakamba: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2019
So you too don't know bu.tt line? DO you know bu.tt cheeks?
LillyVal:
explain
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2019
LillyVal:
As a man what attract you first when you see a girl..
Mine is height and beauty..
Ladies oya be reading their comments

Ladies on short/mini skirts that reveals their thighs do excite me to be honest. Furthermore, she will win my heart if she's tall with smart boobs and intelligent in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Ekakamba: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2019
Babe chill. You have it, I have it and we all have it. It's inbetween your bu.tt cheeks. grin tongue
LillyVal:
explain

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2019
czarina:
So, you no like pawpaw breasts?

Na pawpaw breast you carry?
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
If she looks nerdy, but beautiful.

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Tuatara(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Kingsley10000:
you must be very dull....so immediately you see a girl,you will first notice her genotype,blood group,bla bla bla

ode! cheesy
You're actually the dull one for not noticing his sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Retrography(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Great looking kissable lips
Dark/chocolate complexion ( I feel deeply that this complexion is way hotter than being fair complexioned)
Moderately-chubby body type
Scanty make up ( just lipstick or what do they call it)

Warning if you have all this and you are on low cut, I will just pass you with full speed!

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
From all comment we can say men are moved by sight.
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Truthsbitter: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Report the website to google...or send me the blog link...It will get deleted off the internet in 72 hours.
ubunja do this. it's clear that guy is fake ..

He was even quoting himself with an alternate moniker... grin
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Allansmith: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2019
Ladies on smart footwear's sweeps me...As much as the lady knows how to match the footwear with what she's wearing...
I love it when a lady is looking smart and not sluggish...every other thing comes after and of course she must be cute.
Re: As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. by Greatfullheart: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
chinchonglee:
Beauty!!! Only beauty!!! If u like carry 10 watermelons for chest nd 15 football for back, once u re ugly jst gerrout of my sight.
then you are missing. Imagine grabbing that ass and pounicing of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year / Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height / I Want To Get Married To My Fiance But Her Medical Condition Is Making Me Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.