Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Single Mothers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers (9520 Views)

Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
AstroG:

And a slowpoke(olosho) replied him undecided undecided

SHAME ON YOU,
Keep up the good works of spreading your Legs like Wildfire,its your right cool cool

yaay,good u said "your legs"...its mine,not yours. The same way men like you stick your useless prick into any hole. Abi who are those girls bleeping if not useless fellows like you. We need to pray for the next generation, they must not meet brainwashed men like u. Last last, u lots will start lamenting how your "slay queen wives" ain't fertile. Well, they know how to do what other single mothers don't know-abortion. I've met irresponsible single dads too, I wouldn't come here to rant and call them names, why? I've not met all of them. From your own side, you've met ALL! may you receive sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mystic2019:
yaay,good u said "your legs"...its mine,not yours. The same way men like you stick your useless prick into any hole. Abi who are those girls bleeping if not useless fellows like you. We need to pray for the next generation, they must not meet brainwashed men like u. Last last, u lots will start lamenting how your "slay queens" ain't fertile. Well, they know how to do what other single mothers don't know-abortion.

So you happy say you be OLOSHO shocked shocked??

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mystic2019:
see,not all irresponsible men show it. some men can pretend ehn, likewise women too. May we not fall into wrong hands. Besides that, a guy just told his own story. These single parents might not be irresponsible. Some situations warrant it.
It is because you refuse to see it . Women are emotionally wired they tend to reason with their heart instead of their brains. I have seen this things happen in my presence. Reminiscing my university days I witnessed how a lady left his own room in my lodge to co habit with a guy because of love . This guy was umabitious, someone that have been in school over four years before I got admission . This dude later pregnanted the lady and the parents(lady) had to foot the bills for her antenatal because the guy was financially incapable . Is over 4 years I graduated that guy is still in school. The signs were there that the guy was irresponsible but she preferred to use her heart .please i’m not blaming you but you were only blinded by love .

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mystic2019:
yaay,good u said "your legs"...its mine,not yours. The same way men like you stick your useless prick into any hole. Abi who are those girls bleeping if not useless fellows like you. We need to pray for the next generation, they must not meet brainwashed men like u. Last last, u lots will start lamenting how your "slay queens" ain't fertile. Well, they know how to do what other single mothers don't know-abortion.

If you Like twist it like DJ NEPTUNE'S turntable,
Argue from here to Mars, or
Talk from now til 2091

All I knw,is that you be

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
vingeophysicist:

It is because you refuse to see it . Women are emotionally wired they tend to reason with their heart instead of their brains. I have seen this things happen in my presence. Reminiscing my university days I witnessed how a lady left his own room in my lodge to co habit with a guy because of love . This guy was umabitious, someone that have been in school over four years before I got admission . This dude later pregnanted the lady and the parents(lady) had to foot the bills for her antenatal because the guy was financially incapable . Is over 4 years I graduated that guy is still in school. The signs were there that the guy was irresponsible but she preferred to use her heart .
reason I said not all situations are exactly like this. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
vingeophysicist:

It is because you refuse to see it . Women are emotionally wired they tend to reason with their heart instead of their brains. I have seen this things happen in my presence. Reminiscing my university days I witnessed how a lady left his own room in my lodge to co habit with a guy because of love . This guy was umabitious, someone that have been in school over four years before I got admission . This dude later pregnanted the lady and the parents(lady) had to foot the bills for her antenatal because the guy was financially incapable . Is over 4 years I graduated that guy is still in school. The signs were there that the guy was irresponsible but she preferred to use her heart .please i’m not blaming you but you were only blinded by love .
reason I said not all situations are exactly like this. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
vingeophysicist:

i understand you perfectly, reason I said not all situations are exactly like this. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Single Mothers by princfred(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
This Op get sense at all?
Most of the single ladies no get sense until they became one and some of them never still get sense and many will still become single momas out of lack of sense on how to be submissive and useful to a man.
Especially seeing how some young ladies rather yab those who correct them (ad-hominem attacks) or bleat Red hearings than take simple correction. Easy to know they are fast heading to single mamahood by following the same footsteps as those before them often in the name of femini-no-responsibility

On the flipside, many single mothers dey calm when their eye clear and become very good to the next man that ventures into their life.

Lastly, its advisable to treat a single mum wey done get sense well and she will be enjoyable.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
You are very strong, leave all this boys still eating in their parents house
Mystic2019:
one celebrated fool spotted, lol.
Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:

Have noticed you,
Can you now swerve undecided undecided??

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
vingeophysicist:

hmmmm, dey never advice am to withdraw
Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
undecided
AstroG:

Have noticed you,
Can you now swerve undecided undecided??
Re: Single Mothers by rosy1992(f): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
A man or woman who decides to give in to sex, should be prepared to bear the consequences. prevention is better than cure.

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:
thanks sis. He just won't have sense, lol.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
SWEETIE, CIRCUMSTANCES HAPPEN, DON'T BE QUICK TO JUDGE
rosy1992:
A man or woman who decides to give in to sex, should be prepared to bear the consequences. prevention is better than cure.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by fraspree(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackivy27:
Not true. My mother is a single mother, a widow who brought up two infants to teenagers. I can say i am proud to be her daughter. She is to me deserving of the award BEST MOTHER. Shes like a father and mother in one.
Your case if different, ur talking about a widow who raised her children by herself, her husband died that means she was once married, but hes talking a single mother who gave birth out of wedlock, the case is very different.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
AstroG:

So you happy say you be OLOSHO shocked shocked??
lol.Olosho ke? Far from it. You sound like those gigolos whose glory has been used. You're empty. Brain sef no dey.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mystic2019:
thanks sis. He just won't have sense, lol.

Birds of the same feather undecided undecided

TUEH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
You are obviously immature.
AstroG:

Birds of the same feather undecided undecided

TUEH!!!
Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:
hmmmm, dey never advice am to withdraw
The guy is a total confused soul and nobody was bold enough to tell him . He started with pre science program and later did diploma . He did continuous educational program and I heard recently he is running a regular program . He is has spend roughly ten years in school . That is the kind of person a lady fell in love with oo.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mystic2019:
lol.Olosho ke? Far from it. You sound like those gigolos whose glory has been used. You're empty. Brain sef no dey.

Better than having a bastard as a child tongue tongue
Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Some ladies sha.
vingeophysicist:

The guy is totally confused soul and nobody was bold enough to tell him . He started with pre science program and later did diploma . He did continuous educational program and I heard recently he is running a regular program . He is has spend roughly ten years in school . That is the kind of person a lady fell in love with oo.
Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:
You are obviously immature.

E pain am ooooh

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
AstroG:

Better than having a bastard as a child tongue tongue
do u know some people actually act like those bastards,while the ones labelled "bastard" are doing well for themselves. You sef, u sure say na your papa ur mama born u for? Lol. Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
rosy1992:
Just mine kind of reasoning oo . Detach from any form of sexual relationships if you are financially deficient. That is been responsible.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mystic2019:
do u know some people actually act like those bastards,while the ones labelled "bastard" are doing well for themselves. You sef, u sure say na your papa ur mama born u for? Lol. Pot calling kettle black.

Still on still,
Is your child not a BASTARD undecided undecided??

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
AstroG:

Still on still,
Guy please you are getting out of line . It’s wrong to use someone mistake to insult her . Be guided!!!
Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
AstroG:

Still on still,
still on still, are you not a bastard? Lol. You sound like those kids who grew up from malfunctioned homes. How old are you mbok? I'm really curious.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mystic2019:
still on still, are you not a bastard? Lol. You sound like those kids who grew up from malfunctioned homes. How old are you mbok? I'm really curious.

Your yet to answer my question..
And besides,that I used "Still on still",doesn't signify that am from a malfunctioned home just as your BASTARD.
And besides,I love to use it because am from the street and the streets made me who I AM TODAY..

KEEP ON GIVING BIRTH TO BASTARDS TILL YOUR EYES CLEAR,IDIOT undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Guy please you are getting out of line . It’s wrong to use someone mistake to insult her . Be guided!!![/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Guy please you are getting out of line . It’s wrong to use someone mistake to insult her . Be guided!!!
insult ke? these things don't get to me anymore. I'm doing well for myself. I've grown thick skin over the years. A kid like him can't even approach me one on one, he can run his mouth here and say shit. The child knows the dad and the relationship is not even a thing to joke with. We're two mature adults who want to bring out the best for our child. The opportunity she has, he can't even have any of it.
Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
AstroG:

Your yet to answer my question..
And besides,that I used "Still on still",doesn't signify that am from a malfunctioned home just as your BASTARD.
And besides,I love to use it because am from the street and the streets made me who I AM TODAY..

KEEP ON GIVING BIRTH TO BASTARDS TILL YOUR EYES CLEAR,IDIOT undecided undecided
yes,i intentionally said that. lol, u sure you're not from a malfunctioned home? cuz that's exactly how they talk. "street" still runs in your blood no matter how good u paint it. lol, u just confessed why Ure like this. should I say only children from malfunctioned homes like u end up on the street,hehehehe. Tell me what the product of "streets" is... Your type.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Punish Konji... IMAGINE / Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.