Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Single Mothers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers (9522 Views)

Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Aye mi............ Funke, you say what!! and a polygamist.
lilbest4:
There are no wedding vows here in Africa. You think I'm a Christian? No I'm more of a traditionalist
Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Single mum is still hot for my dyke... Na so I enter her room today go whine am small make I check whether the level don drop... After small gist, I come dey whine am, I touch am for leg... She come say "leave me ooo, I am not expecting anything" in one weak horrny voice... For my mind, who wan give you sef... I just come here come for whining...

I follow am gist small dey whine am... Small time she say body dey pain am... Say she need one kind massage, na im I do like say I no hear am well dey talk something else... As time go small, I tell am say I dey go my room, she come dey bid me good night..when I reach my room, she come text me say she say her body dey pain am and I no tell am anything... I just tell am say I no hear well... Sorry Sha... cheesy

I know say the thing dey pain am... She wants the dikk but cant say it.... Why are women like this sef? And the thing dey totori me cheesy... The day wey I go decide climb am eh, she go rush the dick like say nah food.... For now, I no get her time.... Make I just dey whine am dey go...cheesy cheesy

Another single mom on the loose . This is someone story though.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2019
Sirvingeo:
Single mum is still hot for my dyke... Na so I enter her room today go whine am small make I check whether the level don drop... After small gist, I come dey whine am, I touch am for leg... She come say "leave me ooo, I am not expecting anything" in one weak horrny voice... For my mind, who wan give you sef... I just come here come for whining...

I follow am gist small dey whine am... Small time she say body dey pain am... Say she need one kind massage, na im I do like say I no hear am well dey talk something else... As time go small, I tell am say I dey go my room, she come dey bid me good night..when I reach my room, she come text me say she say her body dey pain am and I no tell am anything... I just tell am say I no hear well... Sorry Sha... cheesy

I know say the thing dey pain am... She wants the dikk but cant say it.... Why are women like this sef? And the thing dey totori me cheesy... The day wey I go decide climb am eh, she go rush the dick like say nah food.... For now, I no get her time.... Make I just dey whine am dey go...cheesy cheesy

Another single mom on the loose . This is someone story though.
wat does that make the person in the story

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
wat does that make the person in the story
Promiscuity of single mom.
Re: Single Mothers by Hamachi(f): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Not all single mums lived a reckless life! Most were betrayed!
A lot of them you see are actually Heroes!
Re: Single Mothers by Pascopele: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
True.
Hamachi:
Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
You say undecided undecided

Hamachi:

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hamachi:
Sex outside marriage is not a reckless life. What do you describe as a reckless life ?

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by ubunja(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Sex outside marriage is not a reckless life. What do you describe as a reckless life ?
she'll say drunk driving.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by SOFTDRINK: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hamachi:
Maybe you don't know the meaning of "heroes"

Single mothers are the dregs of the female gender. The lowest of the low and are meant for losers and simps with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Hamachi(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked
SOFTDRINK:

Single mothers are the dregs of the female gender. The lowest of the low and are meant for losers and simps with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

single mothers are losers
Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mystic2019:
thanks sis. He just won't have sense, lol.
re u a single mum
Re: Single Mothers by menbewisetoday: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sirvingeo:
Let me weight in here...

Keep refreshing this space cheesy

My neighbour is a single mum... And she got a big ass, one I had been eyeing.... Though she is not too pretty and she is dark. Sometimes I feel like going for it and other times I completely detest it... lipsrsealed

As it happened one fateful day, I was a bit bored and decided to check up on her and say hi... Her son was away on holidays... So I went to her room where she was just chilling eating banana and groundnuts... She asked me to join her but I declined although took to one piece of the bunch of banana and a little groundnuts.... The devil knew what I came for... grin

She offered me Vodka spirit in a bottle half full which I took in delight as it had been a while I took spirits or beer (alcohol) . So I thanked and started gulping it in her room like a camel... It tasted so flat in my mouth almost like water... So I told her it tasted weird and not a bit of what I expected...

So within minutes I cleared the half full bottle of vodka shocked... Then my travails of highness started... She was caring and asking me if I was okay... I was bleeped up mehn... My eyes were heavy, I was getting weak, I laid on her couch while she laid on the bed... She tried to make sure I was fine but I wasn't.... So I began to think this was the moment... I could do it with her right here and will not be blamed for whatever follows... cool you know "blame it on the alcohol" grin

So I laid on the floor to know if I would feel better.... The cold tile was soothing a bit... But I was planning to move into her bed next where she laid down... I was calculating my moves while I was high as Bleep....

So I asked her for permission to lay on her bed and she granted it grin. I laid next to her and started thinking of how to jump protocol like our corrupt politicians in Nigeria do. The next minute I tried it, I moved on her... I went for her neck trying to caress her and she tried to resist... It became like a struggle... I wasn't trying to take it by force but I wanted to Bleep her(I bleeped her later silly) wink ..she wasn't on trousers or pant and she made it easy... I quickly slid my fingers into her pvssy... And she moaned deeply but kept struggling...

So I managed to put the dikk inside and started banging her raw while she was moaning and still struggling a bit(something I later wish I didn't).... Then I ejaculated quick because I was really anxious about it... So when she saw that I had done it already she became more receptive to more rounds of fvcking cheesy grin

Then the real banging started deep into the night... We started around 10pm in her room and ended around 3am before I managed to sleep (I was still high after sleep for two hours before going to my room)...

Back to the banging, I bleeped her silly with vigor and passion, the room was dark(thankfully)... After like two rounds I wasn't cumming anymore, so I just had a erect dick for fvcking without much cum... She was like "guy where have you been all this whe when I was catching cold?" and I just told her I have been around just planning to make my moves too grin...

It worth noting that I was high but knew what I was doing while fuking her...after a while she told me she was tired....she opened her pvssy to let air enter that it was hot... Local man was shocked....i was just laughing like a drunk... I kept hitting her hard...she told me I was hitting something inside her and it was painful and pleasurable... Who knows what that thing is? ??

She later sucked on my dick... And I sucked her pussy... Yuck! Now the thought of me doing that makes me cringe... She was just moaning anyhow and she tried to stop screaming by covering her mouth... I kept encouraging her to scream so the neighbour's would hear.... Lol..

She later told me when I moved in that she was eyeing me silently... She and one of her friend who relocated from the room I occupied... She told me she doubted my strength because I was not muscular enough... But I am from the south south tho... She said she trust our people for that kind thing... Looollllz...

Anyway, she stills wants me to continue banging her steady as a next door neighbour but local man is rethinking it... I cant come and kill myself on a single mum... Local man is lucky to have a standby pvssy for banging... But local man is a changed man... My heart is after the things of God... wink

Meanwhile, that night I quickly took antibiotic (ciprofloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic) to kill any microorganism.... Then I told her we needed to go and do HIV test... She obliged and we did the test after two days(risky I know) but local man is fine and she is fine too.... Local man was ready to take PEP on the event of an undesirable result...

In addition, she has been appreciating me by bringing food to my room... Lolz... She now looks up to local man with respect for delivering superbly that night though.... wink

Can you imagine that the doctor of the hospital we did the test called the both of us to ask why we came for the test and she said I was her boyfriend Anyway she just said it to wade off unnecessary questions grin.... I cannot be her boyfriend oooo.... She is alright but not for me cool

Anyway, na so e end ooo.... She has been coming to my room to seduce me... But local man has made up his mind... I just dey do like say I no get dikk... Lol... I am trying to be friendly and keep the distance at the same time...and made up miy mind never to hit that ass again no matter what...

This was someone experience on nairaland oo

Is it advisable to take this ciprofloxacin after two weeks. I don dey see rashes for my hand.
Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2019
francisgodstime:
re u a single mum
yes

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by PerfectMatchNG: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Which do they call the single mothers? I mean the real ones. Is it the one that was denied of, The one that choose to leave the husband because she doesn't love the man anymore, The ones that feel like they needed a baby without a father, The ones that divorced, The ones that they husband sent away.........(You can add yours)? I really want to know for real
Re: Single Mothers by Unik3030: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Guy I like how you called a spade for what it is .
I’m really surprise on how people here are painting evil to look good. Giving birth out of wedlock is an obvious signal that you are irresponsible and promiscuous. Most of them are frustrated to the extent that they have forgotten love exist .Their main priority is to search for gullible male to take care of their responsibility.
guy u are on point, if not that we know the story of Dem Tonto dike, Sophie momodu, then wizkid baby mama n Co. I know someday many of them will come out n start talking crap. many of them lack character n only wanted to tie guys with a baby forgetting that things are not done that way

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mystic2019:
regards to our area mama too, your olosho mother who left you under the bridge to service other men for money.
no man will even stay with you after reading your replies in this post. No one loves to stay with those that argue endlessly
Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
Shugavee:
there is a victim o the woman , no be you dey carry the pickin for 9months! N pass through labor!!
raped?
Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
no man will even stay with you after reading your replies in this post. No one loves to stay with those that argue endlessly
lol..where is the man biko? Are u referring to the one who has no regard for women? Or the one who joined in the "endless argument" too? No, I wouldn't wanna stay with such man too.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mystic2019:
lol..where is the man biko? Are u referring the one who has no regard for women? No, I wouldn't wanna stay with such too.
insulting his mother, a fellow woman show you don't also have respect for fellow women. You should learn to ignore
Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
insulting his mother, a fellow woman show you don't also have respect for fellow women. You should learn to ignore
I've always learnt to ignore before that very day. Everyone has his/her own limit. You wouldn't see me on a thread like this arguing. These men don't even have any other thing to discuss. They call every woman olosho. He insulted his own mom. A man who insults every woman, is his own mom excluded?

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mystic2019:
I've always learnt to ignore before that very day. Everyone has his/her own limit. You wouldn't see me on a thread like this arguing. These men don't even have any other thing to discuss. They call every woman olosho. He insulted his own mom. A man who insults every woman, is his own mom excluded?
Some of us say things we done mean just to get back at you. It not all their fault, the society pressure men to think a certain way. A man will do everything to satisfy his ego and maintain his status in the society that is why he listens to his head before his heart and consider what others will say about him . We are all products of same bleeped up society.

Insulting his mother will not even get to him. Some don't even care about any woman. Not even their mother will make them change their opinion regarding women

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Oh please.
niaralandtopuser:
Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mystic2019:
Very annoying set of guys angry
Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
Oh please.
was actually talking to someone else
Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
They are called BASTARDS undecided undecided

Mystic2019:
eeyah. A single mom who died, her son/daughter will be called what? Another word for orphan please?

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Some of us say things we done mean just to get back at you. It not all their fault, the society pressure men to think a certain way. A man will do everything to satisfy his ego and maintain his status in the society that is why he listens to his head before his heart and consider what others will say about him . We are all products of same bleeped up society.

Insulting his mother will not even get to him. Some don't even care about any woman. Not even their mother will make them change their opinion regarding women
Just the way calling my child a bastard might not get to me. The society also pressure women to think about men in a certain bad way but hardly will you see a woman calling men names. This same "boy" seeking my attention now was advising a fellow nairalander not to marry someone he impregnated if he feels she's not worth it. Now I'm not even concerned about that. It's this same boy that will start calling such a lady an olosho. Nothing is wrong with the guy who impregnated her, but the naive lady will be crucified by this same boy and other BOYS of his kind. I'm not saying me insulting him will make him change the way he feels about women... but he should be civil. He's just too razz!
Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
Very annoying set of guys angry
Annoying is an understatement. Some of them are boys.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mystic2019:
Just the way calling my child a bastard might not get to me. The society also pressure women to think about men in a certain bad way but hardly will you see a woman calling men names. This same "boy" seeking my attention now was advising a fellow nairalander not to marry someone he impregnated if he feels shkae's not worth it. Now I'm not even concerned about that. It's this same boy that will start calling such a lady an olosho. Nothing is wrong with the guy who impregnated her, but the naive lady will be crucified by this same boy and other BOYS of his kind. I'm not saying me insulting him will make him change the way he feels about women... but he should be civil. He's just too razz!
it is all good Sha. we live in a world where it is now okay to think about only the 'me' .it is now okay not to care about other feeling(meism). just be strong. don't let our hate define the way you live your life. anyone who see your conversation with him will look at it same kind of people arguing. don't let yourself become a worst version of what you love to hate

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by AstroG: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Help yourself out tongue tongue

Mystic2019:
Just the way calling my child a bastard might not get to me. The society also pressure women to think about men in a certain bad way but hardly will you see a woman calling men names. This same "boy" seeking my attention now was advising a fellow nairalander not to marry someone he impregnated if he feels she's not worth it. Now I'm not even concerned about that. It's this same boy that will start calling such a lady an olosho. Nothing is wrong with the guy who impregnated her, but the naive lady will be crucified by this same boy and other BOYS of his kind. I'm not saying me insulting him will make him change the way he feels about women... but he should be civil. He's just too razz!

NB; I also sell sniper,insectides and other suicide materials if needed.

Re: Single Mothers by Mystic2019: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

it is all good Sha. we live in a world where it is now okay to think about only the 'me' .it is now okay not to care about other feeling(meism). just be strong. don't let our hate define the way you live your life. anyone who see your conversation with him will look at it same kind of people arguing. don't let yourself become a worst version of what you love to hate
Thank you. Just the way I've been ignoring the attention seeking dude. You're right, it's better not to stoop so low to their level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / He Only Need Your Booty With These Simple Signs / See The Main Reason Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.