Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls (13928 Views)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Men Everywhere, No Husbands / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by carter009(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bitter truth, I know some girls will not like this post,
but what the OP said is nothing but they truth.
LillyVal:
Men everywhere, no husbands for the girls

Everywhere you look, you see beautiful ladies languishing. They could have moved on. But our puritanical society hates single mothers and despises unmarried ,
The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses, The price of bride price is high there's no good job around,so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!

7 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
wink
carter009:
Bitter truth, I know some girls will not like this post,
but what the OP said is nothing but they truth.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by frankkydee(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hamachi:
If only Nigeria guys can handle girls heart the same way they handle Bet9ja slip.Relationship would be better

Pls,how else would you profer they handle it than the way they've been handling it?

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
So ladies should get brain and opt for court wedding or small marriage. There is no way in hell or heaven that i would use average of 3m to do wedding. When am not mad. Ladies be wise. Ikoyi registry is 50k. Say not to hall 700k, deco 300k, photography 300k etc.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by sweetness01(f): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hamachi:
If only Nigeria guys can handle girls heart the same way they handle Bet9ja slip.Relationship would be better

Na so oo

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Broke guy spotted.
ednut1:
So ladies should get brain and opt for court wedding or small marriage. There is no way in hell or heaven that i would use average of 3m to do wedding. When am not mad. Ladies be wise. Ikoyi registry is 50k. Say not to hall 700k, deco 300k, photography 300k etc.

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
This thread is worthy of front page,farano should just do Justice to it.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by olabrinks(f): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your happily married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to marry a stark pauper with nothing to offer. But you marry more for companionship. Sometimes when we're young we get thrown away by all the male attention that comes our way, we believe the world is at our feet and we don't have to settle for anything less than perfect. but slowly and surely, the reality begins to set as we get older. Don't throw away good men when you're young just because they don't have it all, and the same goes for men. God will not make you to settle for just anything out of desperation. when you have options, take advantage of it. The agony that people face at an older age when they're unmarried and not settled, is nothing to joke about. You will not see it, but behind closed doors they are in pain. The joy that comes when you see your little children running around is irreplaceable.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by AstroG: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Take and help yourself out undecided undecided

LillyVal:
Broke guy spotted.

10 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by JesamPearl: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
spot on
olabrinks:
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to marry a stark pauper with nothing to offer. But you marry more for companionship. Sometimes when we're young we get thrown away by all the male attention that comes our way, we believe the world is at our feet and we don't have to settle for anything less than perfect. but slowly and surely, the reality begins to set as we get older. Don't throw away good men when you're young just because they don't have it all, and the same goes for men. God will not make you to settle for just anything out of desperation. when you have options, take advantage of it. The agony that people face at an older age when they're unmarried and not settled, is nothing to joke about. You will not see it, but behind closed doors they are in pain. The joy that comes when you see your little children running around is irreplaceable.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to marry a stark pauper with nothing to offer. But you marry more for companionship. Sometimes when we're young we get thrown away by all the male attention that comes our way, we believe the world is at our feet and we don't have to settle for anything less than perfect. but slowly and surely, the reality begins to set as we get older. Don't throw away good men when you're young just because they don't have it all, and the same goes for men. God will not make you to settle for just anything out of desperation. when you have options, take advantage of it. The agony that people face at an older age when they're unmarried and not settled, is nothing to joke about. You will not see it, but behind closed doors they are in pain. The joy that comes when you see your little children running around is irreplaceable.
.. Tell them if they will hear. Akwuna ga ebe akwa nwa n'ula nka.

6 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
Broke guy spotted.
i haven't been broke since 2006. Lol

15 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by MikeBetty(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hamachi:
Hmmmm, When Will Girls Do Away With Multiple Whatsapp Account They Use To Cheat? The Ones Who Are Waiting For Already Made Are There While Serious Ones Are Getting Married.

5 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to .
send your account u deserve 5k for credit

5 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
you have been broke since 2006
ednut1:
send your account u deserve 5k for credit
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by derbykol(f): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
ednut1:
3m?,na who dey do that kind again?Except na celeb

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
you have been broke since 2006
in 2006 i was a college student in the uk with part time job of 5.50 pounds per hour. When i left uk in 2008. I left with around 6000 pounds. In my hand was 4000 pounds which exchange rate was 250 then. Can u tell me how much u had in 2008

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
derbykol:
3m?,na who dey do that kind again?Except na celeb
Hall in lagos ( not island ) is 500 to 700k, deco 250 to 300k. 1m don waka.
Food and drinks 700 to 800k. Photography, video dj and sound system 300k to 400k. Another 1m don waka.

Gown, suit, shoe, native for bride and groom- 400k don waka.

Bride price items- 500k don waka.

That's not even all. 3m don complete

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by carter009(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nice one dear.
olabrinks:
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by YorubaKing: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hamachi:

Olosho no dey get opinion, abeg! angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by BlackAdam55(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kingosytex:

It is not only WELL but rivercheesycheesycheesy
k
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
You didn't need to show me the picture.
ednut1:
in 2006 i was a college student in the uk with part time job of 5.50 pounds per hour. When i left uk in 2008. I left with around 6000 pounds. In my hand was 4000 pounds which exchange rate was 250 then. Can u tell me how much u had in 2008
In 2008, I had less than 4000 pounds
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Check into a rehab
YorubaKing:

Olosho no dey get opinion, abeg! angry
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by cooooooks(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Don't joke with suicide.

AstroG:

Take and help yourself out undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by cooooooks(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
We have unserious men and women in Nigeria. It's not specifically one gender's fault. Yet, people are still meeting and marrying young.

When you meet a guy/girl you actually love and who is enterprising, marry. There is no reason for too much talk.

As for me, all that aproko brideprice excess, I no dey for that one. I won't do it. I'm not buying a cow. Cow full slaughter market.

7 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Samyj247: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
Men everywhere, no husbands for the girls

Everywhere you look, you see beautiful ladies languishing. They could have moved on. But our puritanical society hates single mothers and despises unmarried ,
The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses, The price of bride price is high there's no good job around,so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!
lols Truth... but those guys who dumps them already have someone they want to marry. smart guys knows gold diggers when they meet them.

5 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Samyj247:
lols Truth... but those guys who dumps them already have someone they want to marry. smart guys knows gold diggers when they meet them.

What did IMO ladies do to you?

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your happily married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to marry a stark pauper with nothing to offer. But you marry more for companionship. Sometimes when we're young we get thrown away by all the male attention that comes our way, we believe the world is at our feet and we don't have to settle for anything less than perfect. but slowly and surely, the reality begins to set as we get older. Don't throw away good men when you're young just because they don't have it all, and the same goes for men. God will not make you to settle for just anything out of desperation. when you have options, take advantage of it. The agony that people face at an older age when they're unmarried and not settled, is nothing to joke about. You will not see it, but behind closed doors they are in pain. The joy that comes when you see your little children running around is irreplaceable.

Claps. Media hyped and induced false expectations and glamour

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Samyj247: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
Broke guy spotted.
the fact that he is broke doesn't mean that he will not make money. don't look down on people especially guys cos they are broke.

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by saintkeppy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Girls these days no get sense!

7 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Samyj247: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
healthserve:

What did IMO ladies do to you?
bros in summary they can make u grow white hair on time and can cause u quick death through heart attack. Avoid for your own good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! / All That Glitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.