Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls (13934 Views)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Men Everywhere, No Husbands / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Raalsalghul: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
This same topic again!

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Samyj247:
bros in summary they can make u grow white hair on time and can cause u quick death through heart attack. Avoid for your own good.

All the best Igbo ladies I've met are either from abia or IMO. I have like ten IMO ladies that are to die for

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Samyj247: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
healthserve:

All the best Igbo ladies I've met are either from abia or IMO. I have like ten IMO ladies that are to die for
na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Allsingles: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
Men everywhere, no husbands for the girls

Everywhere you look, you see beautiful ladies languishing. They could have moved on. But our puritanical society hates single mothers and despises unmarried ,
The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses, The price of bride price is high there's no good job around,so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!

The heading is saying different from the message you are conveying.

Check my signature
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by millionboi2: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
Broke guy spotted.
u don't know d meaning of bn broke

#i pity d man dat will marry u

4 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Allsingles: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
I will reverse what you said.
Ladies everywhere but no wife for the men.
95% of ladies today is not ready for Marriage, they just want someone they will answer his name.
They don't want to work but just to eat what someone son has laboured for some years and that's why most men don't value ladies again because they are seen as liability, after all the only thing she can offer is sex.
There are ladies everywhere but there's no wife for the men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Allsingles:
I will reverse what you said.
Ladies everywhere but no wife for the men.
95% of ladies today is not ready for Marriage, they just want someone they will answer his name.
They don't want to work but just to eat what someone son has laboured for some years and that's why most men don't value ladies again because they are seen as liability, after all the only thing she can offer is sex.
There are ladies everywhere but there's no wife for the men.

Pakam them don start to break bottle. Fight don start, e go soon blow.

Na where the mods. FP wars. This will boost traffic farano rocktation wouldn't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Americanboy35: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your happily married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to marry a stark pauper with nothing to offer. But you marry more for companionship. Sometimes when we're young we get thrown away by all the male attention that comes our way, we believe the world is at our feet and we don't have to settle for anything less than perfect. but slowly and surely, the reality begins to set as we get older. Don't throw away good men when you're young just because they don't have it all, and the same goes for men. God will not make you to settle for just anything out of desperation. when you have options, take advantage of it. The agony that people face at an older age when they're unmarried and not settled, is nothing to joke about. You will not see it, but behind closed doors they are in pain. The joy that comes when you see your little children running around is irreplaceable.
Bless you sister for this comment
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Americanboy35: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your happily married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to marry a stark pauper with nothing to offer. But you marry more for companionship. Sometimes when we're young we get thrown away by all the male attention that comes our way, we believe the world is at our feet and we don't have to settle for anything less than perfect. but slowly and surely, the reality begins to set as we get older. Don't throw away good men when you're young just because they don't have it all, and the same goes for men. God will not make you to settle for just anything out of desperation. when you have options, take advantage of it. The agony that people face at an older age when they're unmarried and not settled, is nothing to joke about. You will not see it, but behind closed doors they are in pain. The joy that comes when you see your little children running around is irreplaceable.
Bless you sister
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Where is Pansophist and Daddytime self. Waiting with 7G lens for una elder comments
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by saintkeppy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:

Good one there.
I don't know how true,but I was once told by an experienced Lady that mostly 3 serious men will ask a lady hand in marriage at different stages/ages in their life &if she hasn't settle for any one, its always takes the grace to find another one & even if she sees, it will not be as the previous ones who have moved on to marry someone else.

To such a lady it now becomes "when the desired is not available, the available become the desired" due to age factor. #settlingfortheless

Morals for the ladies, "make hays while the sun shines" identify a young man early enough who has prospect and the ability to manage whatever that comes with maturity.
Seek God's face concerning life partners, show some maturity&humility, go out with a man that loves the things of God, if you don't love God, you may not just love.

10 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by bdchange(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hamachi:
If only Nigeria guys can handle girls heart the same way they handle Bet9ja slip.Relationship would be better
Only if you know what they do to any Bet9Ja slip that is not productive? They tore it and throw it inside the Garbage bin..And that is how they throw unproductive ladies too grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
bdchange:

Only if you know what they do to any Bet9Ja slip that is not productive? They tore it and throw it inside the Garbage bin..And that is how they throw unproductive ladies too grin grin grin grin grin
.. Fatality. Hahahahahahahaa
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by marlow1962(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Patience is what 80% of this modern society girls lack,and that's why you still see them unmarried or busy destroying other people's married.you don't expect a guy who is managing to keep a hungry bulldog at home. sad

5 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
REDLORD1:
We are polygamous in nature while Women are naturally selfish so, Chop the seex and clean mouth.

Hahaha. So shortsighted. It's amusing. People like that end up alone & get eaten by their pets when they die in isolation because they have managed to push everyone away with douchebaggery. You're not going to be virile forever, casanova. There will come a time where the only company you have will be your shrivelled up penìs & sagging scrotum.

5 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
ednut1:

Hall in lagos ( not island ) is 500 to 700k, deco 250 to 300k. 1m don waka.
Food and drinks 700 to 800k. Photography, video dj and sound system 300k to 400k. Another 1m don waka.

Gown, suit, shoe, native for bride and groom- 400k don waka.

Bride price items- 500k don waka.

That's not even all. 3m don complete
Who spends this much for wedding ceremony of one day? How is this even possible?

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. So shortsighted. It's amusing. People like that end up alone & get eaten by their pets when they die in isolation because they have managed to push everyone away with douchebaggery. You're not going to be virile forever, casanova. There will come a time where the only company you have will be your shrivelled up penìs & sagging scrotum.

You've always been a wicked lady with an extreme imagination. My eyes has been on you from the day you joined. From the glorious sarcasm spiced with hefty jab to outrightly hilarious fun but truthful, I've always watched you with interest from the ssidelines. Babe, you're a case. Your mama don born funny child. Lol. You're just way to brutal for a lady.

4 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
healthserve:

You've always been a wicked lady with an extreme imagination. My eyes has been on you from the day you joined. From the glorious sarcasm spiced with hefty jab to outrightly hilarious fun but truthful, I've always watched you with interest from the ssidelines. Babe, you're a case. Your mama don born funny child. Lol. You're just way to brutal for a lady.

tongue
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
aaronson:
Who spends this much for wedding ceremony of one day? How is this even possible?
bros naso he be. that's why many guys cant marry. there is still bachelors eve and the one ladies do lol

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
healthserve:

Na where the mods. FP wars. This will boost traffic farano rocktation wouldn't you agree?
grin
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

tongue

You have bad mouth. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin

Till the males and females see each other isn't the enemy and work around the self preservance and protectionism more and more complains will continue on the subject. Self protectionism is the root cause of these issues as comfort and glamor is what most people seek after forgetting the main purpose, healthy relations.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:

Can't believe this is coming from a Naija gal. Odegwu

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Allsingles: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
healthserve:

What I said is pure Truth.
There are men who are even ready for Marriage but there no lady to marry.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Allsingles:

What I said is pure Truth.
There are men who are even ready for Marriage but there no lady to marry.

Better single than sorry cheesy wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Allsingles: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
healthserve:

Better single than sorry cheesy wink

Yes nah.
How can a lady wake up one morning and then design the type of man she want mean while she's not the standard for the man she want to marry

9 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
healthserve:

That's South Africans for u. They shot at u like a sniper. I've observed her comments and they are never short of lethal words.

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Glink2018(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Les:
So what's the essence of this post, op are you looking for husband or what?

Does she not have right to look for husband where there's no husband?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by RTSC2: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
I know a guy that is currently doing this.
Works at PZ and sleeps with desperate women like no man's business.
One of his victims,a woman in her 30s, called me crying profusely and asking me to beg my friend.
I pitied her sha. But I knew there was nothing I could do.

8 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by fcdgrand(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hamachi:
If only Nigeria guys can handle girls heart the same way they handle Bet9ja slip.Relationship would be better
if only nigeria girls can handle guys heart the same way they handle make up kit.Relationship would be better

4 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by fcdgrand(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
nigeria girls can't marry man who reside in one room & can't marry man who earn 25k but that b!tch will bang you in that one room, so who to bleme for no hushand?

7 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by deic9(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Me want to marry, but I have not seen a nice bae for myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.