Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls (13931 Views)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Men Everywhere, No Husbands / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by kenodrill: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hamachi:
If only Nigeria guys can handle girls heart the same way they handle Bet9ja slip.Relationship would be better

This is savage I swear down....

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ozioma24(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
damtan:

Don't you also notice the bet9ja slip gets squeezed and torn once it becomes useless
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ozioma24(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
damtan:

Don't you also notice the bet9ja slip gets squeezed and torn once it becomes useless
WORD
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
LillyVal:
Men everywhere, no husbands for the girls

Everywhere you look, you see beautiful ladies languishing. They could have moved on. But our puritanical society hates single mothers and despises unmarried ,
The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses, The price of bride price is high there's no good job around,so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!

Hmm. The affected people deserve a condolence message.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nigeriagospel(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We're very similar lol. I also have very extreme loner tendencies, plus low tolerance for drama & stress. If a person makes one small mistake that makes me feel some type of way, I feel like cutting them off, immediately. I have ONE friend of 16 years. I consider her my best friend. I can't tell you how many times I yo-yo between keeping her as a friend & never speaking to her again. It's a constant battle because she does things that I find very annoying. Like the other day, I gave her a call after a couple of weeks of not talking. Well, she sounded somehow during the call & I was done with her at that point grin But yesterday she called, now I'm reconsidering our friendship again. It's something I battle with because deep inside I feel I don't need anyone (so won't be putting up with shìt to keep people in my life). However, the realist in me keeps telling me to try & not be so quick to dismiss people. I do it through gritted teeth now because I realize I do need people for companionship, love etc. I just need to be more forgiving..not of everything of course because it's not in my nature lol.

So yes, do try for your own sake.
you just describe me, I cut people off easily when they offend me, my expectation about people is always too high.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
fcdgrand:
if only nigeria girls can handle guys heart the same way they handle make up kit.Relationship would be better

When we use up our makeup kit we throw it away grin
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by McEphiks(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
we just have to reap somewhere at the end of the day sha

You may end up reaping the wrong seed. Don't get entangled to that mentality, it won't help you. This is a very plausible post and need no demystification.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2019
What?!!!!!!
DocH:

Hmm. The affected people deserve a condolence message.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2019
She stated the facts.
McEphiks:

You may end up reaping the wrong seed. Don't get entangled to that mentality, it won't help you. This is a very plausible post and need no demystification.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2019
grin grin grin
kenodrill:

This is savage I swear down....
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by bassette(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Hamachi:
Fact
Hi
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:
What?!!!!!!

Yes na. The people that want to marry a rich man with house and car while they themselves have only 3 panties and one Android phone deserve a condolence message and pity . It's a pity they ain't finding.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Peterosky(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2019
The truth about the matter is that women are more in number than men. The only solution to this problem is for men to marry more than one which Christianity is against. Until every body is made to understand that those who have the financial muscles and are willing to marry more than one, there will continue to be scarcity of husbands.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Peterosky:
The truth about the matter is that women are more in number than men. The only solution to this problem is for men to marry more than one which Christianity is against. Until every body is made to understand that those who have the financial muscles and are willing to marry more than one, there will continue to be scarcity of husbands.
No one will stay with another in the same roof in this modern age
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Hello!
bassette:
Hi
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by McEphiks(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:
She stated the facts.
I haven't read or seen the facts madam.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Peterosky(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Hamachi:
No one will stay with another in the same roof in this modern age
.My beauty, it must not be staying in the same roof.But again, if it is socially accepted, we will all learn to stay in the same roof like it is done in the days of old. You are just pretty.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2019
You do not get. Women hate to share.
Peterosky:
.My beauty, it must not be staying in the same roof.But again, if it is socially accepted, we will all learn to stay in the same roof like it is done in the days of old. You are just pretty.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by barikeyz: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
shocked
SamantaDark:
I think that our soceity don't understand that sometimes babies don't even need fathers because most of the modern men don't even have paternity gene.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Peterosky(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Hamachi:
You do not get. Women hate to share.
.I got your gist perfectly. The reason for my reply.Read again with better attention you will comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by bassette(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hamachi:
Hello!
how you doing?

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
fine
bassette:
how you doing?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by EPIJOE: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
LillyVal:
Men everywhere, no husbands for the girls

Everywhere you look, you see beautiful ladies languishing. They could have moved on. But our puritanical society hates single mothers and despises unmarried ,
The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses, The price of bride price is high there's no good job around,so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!

[b][/b]MY DEAR, ITS ALL OVER THE WOULD. BUT IN NIGERIA MEN ARE REALLY SCARED TO GET MARRIED. AND ITS GETTING WORSE AND WOULD STILL GET WORST.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by yazga: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why are they scared?
EPIJOE:

[b][/b]MY DEAR, ITS ALL OVER THE WOULD. BUT IN NIGERIA MEN ARE REALLY SCARED TO GET MARRIED. AND ITS GETTING WORSE AND WOULD STILL GET WORST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.