Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls (13932 Views)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Men Everywhere, No Husbands / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Problemkid1: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Tread carefully bro, we don't want a Logobenz12
grin grin
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Problemkid1: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Samyj247:
no mind them...them go grow old. that's why as I don hammer now I de use them like tissue paper.fucking bitches and niches
Brother fvck them as you like jare. Na useless people them be
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Problemkid1: 12:40am On Aug 21, 2019
carchatz:
Hopeless frustrated armed robber. We shall kept spreading your armed robbery pictures on Facebook until all your friends becomes aware of your dealings. Ezi ofia. We are coming back to your timeline cheesy

The most useless and cursed animal grin grin bombastic element grin grin frustrated pig like you cheesy cheesy am I the cause of your frustration grin grin why you no go catch the criminal since cheesy cheesy you dey Nairaland dey post pictures everyday like a jobless man grin grin grin useless cursed pig grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2019
pansophist:
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment. A woman decides if a man will have sex, a man decide if a woman will be married. Women will use sex as a bait to get commitment, men will use commitment as a bait to get sex.

If women want men to marry, then make sex expensive, the culture that has reduced sex to a commodity must be changed. You can't sleep your way through life, use up by multiple men, and decide to settle and gain the long term commitment of a man. It's a bad deal and men instinctively are wired to avoid it. This is the root cause. It's not money, it's the dynamic.
Not true.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by irumanle(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2019
whitebulb:
Lol after fucking all the rich men sugar daddies knowing fully well that they re married and we know u re fucking them how we go settle down wit trap like u people..
Loud it!
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2019
You are not ambitious at all.
fcdgrand:
na me go marry my sister? beside, where by no private restroom, manage the compound own!
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by fcdgrand(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hamachi:
You are not ambitious at all.
welcome to the world of reality! not fantasy!

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by charlito94(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
LillyVal:
Men everywhere, no husbands for the girls

Everywhere you look, you see beautiful ladies languishing. They could have moved on. But our puritanical society hates single mothers and despises unmarried ,
The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses, The price of bride price is high there's no good job around,so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!

D last sentence... Ur wrong
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by kense88: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
olabrinks:
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your happily married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to marry a stark pauper with nothing to offer. But you marry more for companionship. Sometimes when we're young we get thrown away by all the male attention that comes our way, we believe the world is at our feet and we don't have to settle for anything less than perfect. but slowly and surely, the reality begins to set as we get older. Don't throw away good men when you're young just because they don't have it all, and the same goes for men. God will not make you to settle for just anything out of desperation. when you have options, take advantage of it. The agony that people face at an older age when they're unmarried and not settled, is nothing to joke about. You will not see it, but behind closed doors they are in pain. The joy that comes when you see your little children running around is irreplaceable.
More power to you

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2019
There are marriages and courtship every week end embarassed shocked

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 2:27am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. So shortsighted. It's amusing. People like that end up alone & get eaten by their pets when they die in isolation because they have managed to push everyone away with douchebaggery. You're not going to be virile forever, casanova. There will come a time where the only company you have will be your shrivelled up penìs & sagging scrotum.

Omg! grin you again...lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 3:10am On Aug 22, 2019
pansophist:
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment. A woman decides if a man will have sex, a man decide if a woman will be married. Women will use sex as a bait to get commitment, men will use commitment as a bait to get sex.

If women want men to marry, then make sex expensive, the culture that has reduced sex to a commodity must be changed. You can't sleep your way through life, use up by multiple men, and decide to settle and gain the long term commitment of a man. It's a bad deal and men instinctively are wired to avoid it. This is the root cause. It's not money, it's the dynamic.

I reckon that this is just a hypothesis...Take me for instance, I easily get bored when I repeat an activity x number of times except trading index futures as it's dynamic and challenging.

For someone like me, if and when I meet a lady, the first thing on my mind would be her intellect, second would be how amusing she can get and lastly how she expresses herself when she gets riled up (I've had my fare share of physical assaults from ladies all in the name of "men should not hit a lady no matter what, which now includes self defense" ).

For me, it's not just sex, wits is inclusive, fun too...

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51am On Aug 22, 2019
When you are chatting with one when you are serious, she will be replying with "huh", "ok", "yes", "lol", what" and some stupid emoji. angry Na their problem

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 5:15am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

Omg! grin you again...lmao grin

Lol, but people who live alone do get eaten by their pets in some cases or mummify in their self-imposed tomb aka their home.
One story actually made me cry, about this woman who died in her flat & wasn't discovered for 3 years. Her mummified body was found sitting in front of the TV. Google Joyce Carol Vincent cry

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, but people who live alone do get eaten by their pets in some cases or mummify in their self-imposed tomb aka their home.
One story actually made me cry, about this woman who died in her flat & wasn't discovered for 3 years. Her mummified body was found sitting in front of the TV. Google Joyce Carol Vincent cry

Just did, her case was quite a sad one. According to her friends, she'd run away at any slight manifestation of trouble. That alone was enough to reinforce the fact that she was a victim of domestic violence...

At the very least she should have allowed one or two friends visit occasionally, say once or twice a week. Crazy stuff, real crazy stuff! sad

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

Just did, her case was quite a sad one. According to her friends, she'd run away at any slight manifestation of trouble. That alone was enough to reinforce the fact that she was a victim of domestic violence...

At the very least she should have allowed one or two friends visit occasionally, say once or twice a week. Crazy stuff, real crazy stuff! sad

IKR. It's very sad for such a beautiful lady to die a lonely death like that.

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

IKR. It's very sad for such a beautiful lady to die a lonely death like that.

Yeah, I mean she was beautiful, Intelligent and quite social meeting figures such as Nelson Mandela, dinner with Stevie Wonder.

I can't help but wonder what went wrong...

Picked up a few lessons from the read.

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

Yeah, I mean she was beautiful, Intelligent and quite social meeting figures such as Nelson Mandela, dinner with Stevie Wonder.

@bolded, me too! It was a huge wake up call for me because I can see myself in her. Plus it doesn't help that, something like that has happened to someone I'm related to. So I'm working hard on the few relationships that I do value. Now, I'm not going to start liking everyone lol. But I keep in touch with people more now.

It's a very heartbreaking end.

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Joystark:

Ha... This wan loud o.
Lol. When did paternity Gene start having anything to do with advancement

I reckon, the ecnomy is the only reason alot of men are still single.

With a stable future plan.. most men will opt to marry btwn 25-28.

Say u finish uni at 23, 3years is enough for you to do all the flexing you want.

But because money no dey... Everybody just siddon dey look. lipsrsealed

How is this affecting women?

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Pls correct me
charlito94:

D last sentence... Ur wrong
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

I reckon that this is just a hypothesis...Take me for instance, I easily get bored when I repeat an activity x number of times except trading index futures as it's dynamic and challenging.

For someone like me, if and when I meet a lady, the first thing on my mind would be her intellect, second would be how amusing she can get and lastly how she expresses herself when she gets riled up (I've had my fare share of physical assaults from ladies all in the name of "men should not hit a lady no matter what, which now includes self defense" ).

For me, it's not just sex, wits is inclusive, fun too...

The bolded, would make an interesting read and revelation. I think I will create a thread for it.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2019
When she does that she is not into you.
TOPCRUISE:
When you are chatting with one when you are serious, she will be replying with "huh", "ok", "yes", "lol", what" and some stupid emoji. angry Na their problem
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

Here's another interesting read

https://www.awesomeinventions.com/people-died-bodies-not-discovered-for-years/

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Last time I checked, minimum wage in Naija is 20k. This implies all the people rejoicing over graduating from school are coming out to get a job where they earn 20k a month. Only less than 10% are lucky enough to be placed higher. Ladies should really bear this in mind whenever their search for perfect man gets a better hold of them.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Every time this same topic comes up,

Women are blaming men.

Men are blaming women.

Some will blame feminism.

Some will blame high taste.

Some will blame Buhari.

But out there, there is a lady that loves you, she doesn't have high taste, you never marry am.

If you date anyone male or female for years, only to come blame it on high taste and all...

You are the problem.

Their values never changed.

The question should be why you didn't value yourself enough to go for someone who aligns with you and your values.

Marry the modest ones and leave slay queens to self-destruct. Easier said than done...

4 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, me too! It was a huge wake up call for me because I can see myself in her. Plus it doesn't help that, something like that has happened to someone I'm related to. So I'm working hard on the few relationships that I do value. Now, I'm not going to start liking everyone lol. But I keep in touch with people more now.

It's a very heartbreaking end.

Same here, huge wake up call. I have a penchant for staying away from people, mainly because I hate drama.

I've got only two friends both males, one is married and lives about an hour drive from my location, the other just few minutes away (mostly hang out once a week or so). I will try and keep in touch more often and maybe call my mum at least once a week smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2019
LillyVal:
The bolded, would make an interesting read and revelation. I think I will create a thread for it.

Lol, let's see how it goes. The thing is men hate singing like a canary when it comes to being physically assaulted by women...

For instance, my very close friend didn't know I was constantly being physically assaulted by an ex-FWB of mine whom he held in high regards and was constantly pestering me into actually dating and possibly marrying not until four days ago...

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

Same here, huge wake up call. I have a penchant for staying away from people, mainly because I hate drama.

I've got only two friends both males, one is married and lives about an hour drive from my location, the other just few minutes away (mostly hang out once a week or so). I will try and keep in touch more often and maybe call my mum at least once a week smiley

We're very similar lol. I also have very extreme loner tendencies, plus low tolerance for drama & stress. If a person makes one small mistake that makes me feel some type of way, I feel like cutting them off, immediately. I have ONE friend of 16 years. I consider her my best friend. I can't tell you how many times I yo-yo between keeping her as a friend & never speaking to her again. It's a constant battle because she does things that I find very annoying. Like the other day, I gave her a call after a couple of weeks of not talking. Well, she sounded somehow during the call & I was done with her at that point grin But yesterday she called, now I'm reconsidering our friendship again. It's something I battle with because deep inside I feel I don't need anyone (so won't be putting up with shìt to keep people in my life). However, the realist in me keeps telling me to try & not be so quick to dismiss people. I do it through gritted teeth now because I realize I do need people for companionship, love etc. I just need to be more forgiving..not of everything of course because it's not in my nature lol.

So yes, do try for your own sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by charlito94(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2019
LillyVal:
Pls correct me
For me I don't think they promise them marriage. It is the women who presume the man will marry them and evenbif the man actually intends to marry them their mitevbe a blockade either personal or family wise.
Then the women will start feeling like he just wanted to fyck and go but deep down there's more to it
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We're very similar lol. I also have very extreme loner tendencies, plus low tolerance for drama & stress. If a person makes one small mistake that makes me feel some type of way, I feel like cutting them off, immediately. I have ONE friend of 16 years. I consider her my best friend. I can't tell you how many times I yo-yo between keeping her as a friend & never speaking to her again. It's a constant battle because she does things that I find very annoying. Like the other day, I gave her a call after a couple of weeks of not talking. Well, she sounded somehow during the call & I was done with her at that point grin But yesterday she called, now I'm reconsidering our friendship again. It's something I battle with because deep inside I feel I don't need anyone (so won't be putting up with shìt to keep people in my life). However, the realist in me keeps telling me to try & not be so quick to dismiss people. I do it through gritted teeth now because I realize I do need people for companionship, love etc. I just need to be more forgiving..not of everything of course because it's not in my nature lol.

So yes, do try for your own sake.

The text in bold sums my tolerance for Bull up. I'm a very realistic and rational person but I'll try for my own sake...

I can also relate with the feeling you get when dealing with your friend...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

The text in bold sums my tolerance for Bull up. I'm a very realistic and rational person but I'll try for my own sake...

I can also relate with the feeling you get when dealing with your friend...lol.

Yeah, try to cut people some slack. What's your zodiac sign?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.