Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls (13926 Views)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Men Everywhere, No Husbands / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, try to cut people some slack. What's your zodiac sign?

Yeah I will, my friend constantly tells me that.

I'm Gemini grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

Yeah I will, my friend constantly tells me that.

I'm Gemini grin

Okay wink No wonder our conversations flow effortlessly lol.

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Okay wink No wonder our conversations flow effortlessly lol.

lol...what's yours?

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2019
nelklyn:

lol...what's yours?

Aquarius smiley

4 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Yo! I think you should go out on a date with him
XhosaNostra:

Aquarius smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2019
LillyVal:
When she does that she is not into you.
She should have rather remained silent than give me hope. Besides she should have declined my offer in the first place
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Aquarius smiley

I see smiley

4 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2019
LillyVal:
Yo! I think you should go out on a date with him

Hahaha grin

Nairaland wedding loading tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Every time this same topic comes up,

Women are blaming men.

Men are blaming women.

Some will blame feminism.

Some will blame high taste.

Some will blame Buhari.

But out there, there is a lady that loves you, she doesn't have high taste, you never marry am.

If you date anyone male or female for years, only to come blame it on high taste and all...

You are the problem.

Their values never changed.

The question should be why you didn't value yourself enough to go for someone who aligns with you and your values.

Marry the modest ones and leave slay queens to self-destruct. Easier said than done...
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We're very similar lol. I also have very extreme loner tendencies, plus low tolerance for drama & stress. If a person makes one small mistake that makes me feel some type of way, I feel like cutting them off, immediately. I have ONE friend of 16 years. I consider her my best friend. I can't tell you how many times I yo-yo between keeping her as a friend & never speaking to her again. It's a constant battle because she does things that I find very annoying. Like the other day, I gave her a call after a couple of weeks of not talking. Well, she sounded somehow during the call & I was done with her at that point grin But yesterday she called, now I'm reconsidering our friendship again. It's something I battle with because deep inside I feel I don't need anyone (so won't be putting up with shìt to keep people in my life). However, the realist in me keeps telling me to try & not be so quick to dismiss people. I do it through gritted teeth now because I realize I do need people for companionship, love etc. I just need to be more forgiving..not of everything of course because it's not in my nature lol.

So yes, do try for your own sake.

I'm an Aries and I'm just like what you have written

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2019
condemn:

I'm an Aries and I'm just like what you have written

Get away from me with your anger issues tongue grin

Well, I guess it's just a personality thing more than anything else lol.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
If you have a beautiful woman, know that a minimum of 3 guys per day try their luck on her. Which makes 21 guys per week, 84 guys per, month, 1008 per year... Now tell me, can your woman say No 1008 times?? My brother this my wisdom will give you high blood pressure.
fcdgrand:
welcome to the world of reality! not fantasy!

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Martini101(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hamachi:
If you have a beautiful woman, know that a minimum of 3 guys per day try their luck on her. Which makes 21 guys per week, 84 guys per, month, 1008 per year... Now tell me, can your woman say No 1008 times?? My brother this my wisdom will give you high blood pressure.

What about recycled guys amongst the lot? ��

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by nelklyn(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hamachi:

This is true...the problem is that the said guy can also be among 1008 guys trying his luck on another beautiful woman! Life is crazy like that

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by fcdgrand(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hamachi:
no blood tension, my word to you; always live according to the God grace upon your life per time
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We're very similar lol. I also have very extreme loner tendencies, plus low tolerance for drama & stress. If a person makes one small mistake that makes me feel some type of way, I feel like cutting them off, immediately. I have ONE friend of 16 years. I consider her my best friend. I can't tell you how many times I yo-yo between keeping her as a friend & never speaking to her again. It's a constant battle because she does things that I find very annoying. Like the other day, I gave her a call after a couple of weeks of not talking. Well, she sounded somehow during the call & I was done with her at that point grin But yesterday she called, now I'm reconsidering our friendship again. It's something I battle with because deep inside I feel I don't need anyone (so won't be putting up with shìt to keep people in my life). However, the realist in me keeps telling me to try & not be so quick to dismiss people. I do it through gritted teeth now because I realize I do need people for companionship, love etc. I just need to be more forgiving..not of everything of course because it's not in my nature lol.

So yes, do try for your own sake.

Why am I not surprised. Babe you need to master.compartmentalisation of your own inner personalities so you can increase your tolerance, endurance and improve on how you relate with people. This often times is a problem for people who feel self sufficient I.e have their needs met financially, emotionally and other side which forces them to become detached from people. Its a pseudo self sufficient state of existence. You don't want to keep doing that away. There are voids in our lives friendship ought to fill, and SM won't be there when you'll need a shoulder to cry one. The earlier you start considering the negatives, the faster and stronger you'll feel the need to do away with these swings.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by carter009(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Not every guy dear, have not experienced such thing...
Hamachi:
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
healthserve:

Why am I not surprised. Babe you need to master.compartmentalisation of your own inner personalities so you can increase your tolerance, endurance and improve on how you relate with people. This often times is a problem for people who feel self sufficient I.e have their needs met financially, emotionally and other side which forces them to become detached from people. Its a pseudo self sufficient state of existence. You don't want to keep doing that away. There are voids in our lives friendship ought to fill, and SM won't be there when you'll need a shoulder to cry one. The earlier you start considering the negatives, the faster and stronger you'll feel the need to do away with these swings.

It's not about self-sufficiency, but has everything to do with who I am as a person. I enjoy my own company very much, so when I do let someone into my world, I expect them to add something worthwhile, not stress the hell out of me like I have no better company to hang out with. After all, they're competing with the best of the best when it comes to that, ME grin I'm a great hangout buddy to myself. Simple.
I just find it less emotionally taxing when I keep 99% of people at arm's length. People cause too much unnecessary headache. I value my inner peace. But like I said, I'm trying to be a little bit more "peopley".

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's not about self-sufficiency, but has everything to do with who I am as a person. I enjoy my own company very much, so when I do let someone into my world, I expect them to add something worthwhile, not stress the hell out of me like I have no better company to hang out with. After all, they're competing with the best of the best when it comes to that, ME grin I'm a great hangout buddy to myself. Simple.
I just find it less emotionally taxing when I keep 99% of people at arm's length. People cause too much unnecessary headache. I value my inner peace. But like I said, I'm trying to be a little bit more "peopley".

We'll come to this later
By the way we've chatted up several times quite a few on my previous monikers grin

I was going to talk to you about something private o. But you don't chat offline

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
healthserve:

We'll come to this later
By the way we've chatted up several times quite a few on my previous monikers grin

I was going to talk to you about something private o. But you don't chat offline

You know me too well tongue
Let me guess...Bìtchcrafts?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You know me too well tongue
Let me guess...Bìtchcrafts?

You can't. Fogerrit. I think you caught my attention from when you said ladies have two holes behind that serves as eyes to monitor cheating men.

And you're persona's almost too strong. I'll be scared to date you cause you tend to appear like there no void to fill. undecided
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
healthserve:

You can't. Fogerrit. I think you caught my attention from when you said ladies have two holes behind that serves as eyes to monitor cheating men.

And you're persona's almost too strong. I'll be scared to date you cause you tend to appear like there no void to fill. undecided

grin

Give me a clue tongue

Well actually, I have a very gooey center with the right person. Too sweet, I could give anyone cavities tongue grin
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Darevofpeace(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
we just have to reap somewhere at the end of the day sha
......not at the farm you did not plant a seed.Men are not dummies.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin

Give me a clue tongue

Well actually, I have a very gooey center with the right person. Too sweet, I could give anyone cavities tongue grin

cheesy There's this appealing side about you. Damn I'm laughing out my heart. Oops. I've hot clubbing to do tonight . chat ya later
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
healthserve:

cheesy There's this appealing side about you. Damn I'm laughing out my heart. Oops. I've hot clubbing to do tonight . chat ya later

Hahaha. Ciao.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Are you gay?
carter009:
Not every guy dear, have not experienced such thing...
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by carter009(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
WTF!!!!!!! are you talking about,,please dear am not gay,, why they question?
Hamachi:
Are you gay?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by carter009(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
What are you talking about, so because I said not every guy, do you know that some guys do experience the same thing as the ladies, I dont need to say much,, please am not gay.....
Hamachi:
Are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
carter009:
What are you talking about, so because I said not every guy, do you know that some guys do experience the same thing as the ladies, I dont need to say much,, please am not gay.....
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by ochibuogwu5: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by carchatz: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
i am useless and cursed animal ;

I am back lol
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by SKYloafFISH(f): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Darevofpeace:
......not at the farm you did not plant a seed. Men are not dummies.
they don't necessarily need to be dummies. It is God that feed the birds of the sky, yet they do not far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies / Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.