Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (19119 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lol!

And we thought this was breaking news in Nairaland.

Check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/4060657/see-real-picture-jesus-face#60553156

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Go and read "How Africans brought civilization to Europe" by Pastor Sunday Adelaja @ OkCornel and jesusjnr .if someone tells you Adam, Eve and Jesus were black people you won't believe but now a pastor in the faith has proved that with archaelogical, intellectual and Biblical findings.

Please get that book. I'm a born again christian myself and i love to serve GOD though spiritually it doesn't matter if Jesus was black or not but the white man has done his best to white-wash African history and contribution to civilization and make Africans less significant beings. Rosskiki holds some truth here.

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
dermmy:
Go and read "How Africans brought civilization to Europe" by Pastor Sunday Adelaja @ OkCornel and jesusjnr .if someone tells you Adam, Eve and Jesus were black people you won't believe but now a pastor in the faith has proved that with archaelogical, intellectual and Biblical findings.

Please get this book I'm a born again christian myself and i love to serve GOD though spiritually it doesn't matter if Jesus was black or not but the white man has done his best to white-wash African history and contribution to civilization and make Africans less significant beings. Rosskiki holds some truth here.

Were the ancient Jews black? I thought I’ve discussed this fallacy with some Black Jesus folks before.

Please go through Jesus matrilineal or patrilineal ancestry and point out the black ancestors of Jesus.

Oh well, let’s just assume everyone from Adam in Genesis down to Apostle John in Revelation are all blacks.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
OkCornel:

Were the ancient Jews black? I thought I’ve discussed this fallacy with some Black Jesus folks before.

I'm not here to argue bro. Try and get that book if you are ready to know some facts, it's on Jumia and you can get it from bookshops in your area. Peace bro
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
dermmy:

I'm not here to argue bro. Try and get that book if you are ready to know some facts, it's on Jumia and you can get it from bookshops in your area. Peace bro

Bro, I’ve heard you. All Bible people were blacks. The Jewish race which Jesus belonged to were blacks who miraculously turned whites today.

Absolutely no problem. Cheers & Peace bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
dermmy:

Or watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny-j6Ho8UWc
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
OkCornel:

Bro, I’ve heard you. All Bible people were blacks. The Jewish race which Jesus belonged to were blacks who miraculously turned whites today.

Absolutely no problem. Cheers & Peace bro.

Bro just get that book Pastor Sunday Adelaja authored. I haven't seen the digital format i would have shared a link to it but if you are hungry for knowledge you will get it. I just don't know how to argue i would have started one. This is coming from a pastor of international repute he based his facts on archealogical records and intellectual documents sincere Europeans and Americans authored.

Please do yourself a favour by getting that book. I have uploaded the back cover check our previous conversation. Peace man

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
dermmy:

Bro just get that book Pastor Sunday Adelaja authored. I haven't seen the digital format i would have shared a link to it but if you are hungry for knowledge you will get it. I just don't know how to argue i would have started one. This is coming from a pastor of international repute he based his facts on archealogical records and intellectual documents sincere Europeans and Americans authored.

Please do yourself a favour by getting that book. I have uploaded the back cover check our previous conversation. Peace man
Did Pastor Adelaja mention Jesus is a black man?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
OkCornel:

Did Pastor Adelaja mention Jesus is a black man?

Have you read it? I won't reveal anything in that book until you read it. If you read the book you can come back here and ask questions. Here we share knowledge and ideas.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
dermmy:

Have you read it? I won't reveal anything in that book until you read it. If you read the book you can come back here and ask questions. Here we share knowledge and ideas.

It’s a simple question nau. Did Adelaja conclude Jesus is a black man?

Or whether Jesus is part of the black men that developed Europe?

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
OkCornel:

Does it matter the colour Jesus was (or what gender even), since the worship of Jesus is in Spirit?

There is indeed great wisdom in [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+20%3A4-6&version=KJV]Exodus 20:4-6[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
OkCornel:

@the bolded This is funny, you are a comedian grin grin

Bro you won't believe anything i tell you. It will lead to argument cause you will counter it. Just get the book i bought mine N1,300. Plsssssss

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

Does it matter the colour Jesus was (or what gender even), since the worship of Jesus is in Spirit?

There is indeed great wisdom in [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+20%3A4-6&version=KJV]Exodus 20:4-6[/url]

If you check my previous post i stated categorically that his colour does not matter since we worship GOD by faith and in the spirit but do you know the white man gave his picture a white colour which they used for racial superiority for centuries.

And his colour also matters because it tells you that the black man participated in every epochal activity that shaped our world but the white man does not want you to know this.

It is easy for a black man to swallow the lie that Jesus was a white man but if you tell him he was a black man he would dispute it and argue with you till eternity, I don't know what to call this. I don't like calling my black brothers slaves but they behave like one at times and they have this inferiority complex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
dermmy:

If you check my previous post i stated categorically that his colour does not matter since we worship GOD by faith and in the spirit but do you know the white man gave his picture a white colour which they used for racial superiority for centuries.

And his colour also matters because it tells you that the black man participated in every epochal activity that shaped our world but the white man does not want you to know this.

It is easy for a black man to swallow the lie that Jesus was a white man but if you tell him he was a black man he would dispute it and argue with you till eternity, I don't know what to call this. I don't like calling my black brothers slaves but they behave like one at times and they have this inferiority complex.
I think if we had not had to learn about Jesus from the white man, which we just happened to do, we would have coloured him black too and we should wonder why the white man had to teach us about him in the first place. But regardless of what anyone tries to do with Christ, the Almighty is above all and must have a plan to fulfil God's Will, which I am inclined to believe would come to pass regardless of any human scheming. For though now we see darkly through murky glass and know only in part, the Will of the Lord will be done on earth as it is done in heaven which includes the healing of any complex or slavery anyone may have, because, faith, dermmy, and love, and our hope in the Lord, will will surely conquer all in the end including our ignorance. And for that I have no doubt.

That said, and back on topic, I agree. For there is a reason that it is written, and which shall indeed be fulfilled, that "Out of Egypt I called my son", and those who have ears will hear and understand, eventually, as long as the Lord builds this house, that even the white man had to go to Egypt to learn of the things of the Lord.

Below, incidently is my early post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2019
dermmy:

Please get that book. I'm a born again christian myself and i love to serve GOD though spiritually it doesn't matter if Jesus was black or not but the white man has done his best to white-wash African history and contribution to civilization and make Africans less significant beings. Rosskiki holds some truth here.
What has the image of Jesus who appeared to me got to do with what the white man had done?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 23, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol!
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2019
OkCornel:

Let me satisfy your curiosity by showing you some pages in the book the man of GOD wrote. But you can still do yourself a favour by getting it. I don't want to enter into an argument by saying what i read in the book but if you take it up yourself you can later draw your own conclusion.

It's not necessary you believe what is written in that book we choose what to believe in life but curiousity makes me seek knowledge.

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
What has the image of Jesus who appeared to me got to do with what the white man had done?

The image of jesus you saw in the dream does not matter because jewish arachaeologists themselves have confirmed from their research that ancient Jews were of dark skin.

And as i have said his colour does not matter because we walk in the spirit and live by faith. So his appearance you saw does not have any spiritual significance. But we must debunk the lies of the white man and in debunking their lies we don't have to absolve ourselves into it too much. Peace man

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2019
dermmy:

The image of jesus you saw in the dream does not matter because jewish arachaeoligists themselves have confirmed from their research that ancient Jews were of dark skin.

And as i have said his colour does not matter because we walk in the spirit and live by faith. So his appearance you saw does not have any spiritual significance. But we must debunk the lies of the white man and in debunking their lies we don't have to absolve ourselves into it too much. Peace man
Lol!

It may not matter to you, but take it from me, that the face in the portrait you is the face of Jesus.

Regardless of the authencity of the findings of the Jewish archaeologists, they didn't say that they have discovered the skin color of Jesus, because even amongst blacks, there are also the fair-skinned.

Furthermore, this has absolutely nothing to do with what the white man thinks because even the image of Jesus I saw was not what I expected and had seen in the movies or elsewhere.

But as you can see, this image had been confirmed by too numerous to mention, inclusive of several here in Nairaland.

So as much as this is not the ultimate, and that many who had seen His face are yet in hell today, it is a welcomed development to know what Jesus actually looked like while He walked this Earth's surface.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
dermmy:

This is a classic case of calling white black. Please and please, where did we get this idea Middle Easterners in Bible times were blacks?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
dermmy:

Let me satisfy your curiosity by showing you some pages in the book the man of GOD wrote. But you can still do yourself a favour by getting it. I don't want to enter into an argument by saying what i read in the book but if you take it up yourself you can later draw your own conclusion.

It's not necessary you believe what is written in that book we choose what to believe in life but curiousity makes me seek knowledge.

Africans formed Christianity? Jesus and the Apostles were what again? Paul was what?

At this rate you’re going, perhaps we might find out Almighty God is a black too sad

I’ll need to get a hold of this book, an e-copy preferably.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
OkCornel:

Africans formed Christianity? Jesus and the Apostles were what again? Paul was what?

At this rate you’re going, perhaps we might find out Almighty God is a black too sad

I’ll need to get a hold of this book, an e-copy preferably.

This is the problem the blackman has. We don't like reading or learning new things. Get that book and satisfy your curiousity. I don't know how to argue bro. I'll try and get Pastor Sunday Adelaja's ukraine phone number or email so you can question him directly cause he is the author of that book.

He is based in Ukraine. He is an international pastor all the facts in that book were gathered from European, American and Jewish archaelogists/anthropologists/scholars both dead and alive.

I entered a book shop to get some scholarly publications the day i saw this book i just had to buy it immediately and the book has a page that even suggests a list of books for further reading on this subject and I'm still hungry to get them i don't mind ordering them from Amazon cause i just like to read anything that enlightens me about Africa's past.

Bro i can't argue, you and that Rosskiki guy tried with your arguements here. I don't have strength to do that. The only thing i can do is suggest a book and if you are not ready to get it then you are not ready to learn. That guy you have been arguing with suggested a book and i'm about to get it. knowledege is my food, peace bro
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
dermmy:

This is the problem the blackman has. We don't like reading or learning new things. Get that book and satisfy your curiousity. I don't know how to argue bro. I'll try and get Pastor Sunday Adelaja's ukraine phone number or email so you can question him directly cause he is the author of that book.

He is based in Ukraine. He is an international pastor all the facts in that book were gathered from European, American and Jewish archaelogists/anthropologists/scholars both dead and alive.

I entered a book shop to get some scholarly publications the day i saw this book i just had to buy it immediately and the book has a page that even suggests a list of books for further reading on this subject and I'm still hungry to get them i don't mind ordering them from Amazon cause i just like to read anything that enlightens me about Africa's past.

Bro i can't argue, you and that Rosskiki guy tried with your arguements here. I don't have strength to do that. The only thing i can do is suggest a book and if you are not ready to get it then you are not ready to learn. That guy you have been arguing with suggested a book and i'm about to get it. knowledege is my food, peace bro

This is exactly my problem with the black man.

The book you just showed me mentioned Africans formed Christianity. Unless that header is totally misleading, then you expect me to think Jesus and the Apostles or the Jewish Christians were Africans?

Common...I respect the black race. I’ve read “How Europe underdeveloped Africa”

I’m really into history. But telling me Jesus was black or Christianity was formed by Africans is totally going overboard.

I’m sure if Buddhism was the major religion here, some spin artists will come up with theories on how Africans started Bhuddism or whether Bhudda was a black man and all that.

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
OkCornel:

This is exactly my problem with the black man.

The book you just showed me mentioned Africans formed Christianity. Unless that header is totally misleading, then you expect me to think Jesus and the Apostles or the Jewish Christians were Africans?

Common...I respect the black race. I’ve read “How Europe underdeveloped Africa”

I’m really into history. But telling me Jesus was black or Christianity was formed by Africans is totally going overboard.

I’m sure if Buddhism was the major religion here, some spin artists will come up with theories on how Africans started Bhuddism or whether Bhudda was a black man and all that.

Thanks

If i wanted you to believe those i would have argued with you. You were the one that insisted on knowing if Pastor Adelaja actually mentioned that in his book that is why i just had to snap those heading. You know i told you if i start saying those things in that book you would argue against it. Check our previous conversation and you'll see that.

If you are a true historian and you are curious you would get the book. Honestly i love books that challenge what i believe even if i won't believe the writer i would want to know his opinion. I have read books written by atheists, Buddhist monks that doesn't make me an atheist or a buddhist monk, infact these books even give me upper hand when atheists ask questions or when they try to mock my faith.

This one was written by my fellow African and Nigerian in the faith why shouldn't i read it.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
dermmy:

If i wanted you to believe those i would have argued with you. You were the one that insisted on knowing if Pastor Adelaja actually mentioned that in his book that is why i just had to snap those heading. You know i told you if i start saying those things in that book you would argue against it. Check our previous conversation and you'll see that.

If you are a true historian and you are curious you would get the book. Honestly i love books that challenge what i believe even if i won't believe the writer i would want to know his opinion. I have read books written by atheists, Buddhist monks that doesn't make me an atheist or a buddhist monk, infact these books even give me upper hand when atheists ask questions or when they try to mock my faith.

This one was written by my fellow African and Nigerian in the faith why shouldn't i read it.

I am not against you reading that book. As a matter of fact, scroll up and read where I mentioned I need an e-copy if that book.

But telling me a professor or historian claiming ancient Jews were black sounds quite absurd as a professor or historian also claiming sub-Saharan Africa was once populated by whites in the ancient past.

Cheers
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 4:27am On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
A few weeks back I had a dream where Jesus had appeared to me briefly, and I had opened a thread to share concerning this experience. However this effort was seen a joke to many who took their turns in mocking it and laughed me to scorn, with some even suggested that I was mentally unstable, and that I go check myself.

thread link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5291314/jesus-appeared-me-first-time#80097542

But thankfully not everyone saw it as a joke, for as few as they were, there were yet those who gave me the benefit of a doubt as my bro @Okcornel whose efforts which I believe were Spirit-led has culminated in the opening of this thread which confirms the image of Jesus that I saw in my dream.

Now @Okcornel had brought some images of Jesus drawn by a gifted artist called Akiane Kramarik for me to confirm if it agreed with the image of Jesus I had seen in my dream.

And it's quite a long story, but to cut the story short, the second image he showed to me of Jesus which the artist called the prince of peace was a match of the face I saw in my dreams and also the look He had in His eyes.

It was really an overwhelming feeling to be able to confirm that, with the image someone else who had also seen Him in her dreams and visions had drawn of Him, and with that same exact gaze.

I never saw this confirmation coming for I had already moved on from that, but thanks to my bro @Okcornel who God has used to achieve this. And I would like him to share with us the details of what was actually going on his own side and inspired him to yet persist with this.

And also give us more information concerning the amazingly gifted artist Akiane Kramarik who drew this image of Jesus at the age of eight, whose remarkable story is also said to have led her atheists parents to Christ.

And anyone else who Jesus has appeared to should feel free to confirm if His image shown here corresponds with this or not, as my bro @enthronedbyGod had already done on the thread where this was confirmed.

#Jesusisreal

God bless.

Related links: https://www.nairaland.com/5353610/much-respect-all-those-put#81270061

https://www.nairaland.com/5170107/words-jesus-vs-bible/3#81326679

https://akiane.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane

Yes, that pale face demon could be the face of your WHITE Jesus (which means EARTH PIG in Latin) but he is not the true Messiah, YAHUSHUA (which means SALVATION) the Messiah described in the book of Revelations as having hair like wool, fiery eyes and skin like that of burnt copper not brass. He was a dark skinned man and so were the Israelites. How does that pale face fit the description in the Bible? Your white Jesus was created by the evil Roman Catholic Church. He didn't really exist.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 25, 2019
khiaa:

Yes, that pale face demon could be the face of your WHITE Jesus (which means EARTH PIG in Latin) but he is not the true Messiah, YAHUSHUA (which means SALVATION) is the Messiah described in the book of Revelations as having hair like wool, fiery eyes and skin like that of burnt copper not brass. He was a dark skinned man and so were the Israelites. How does that pale face fit the description in the Bible? Your white Jesus was created by the evil Roman Catholic Church. He didn't really exist.
The description given in the Bible is only that of His glorified or transfigured form not His earthly form.

There are those here who have seen Him in both forms, one is EnthronedbyGod, and this is another:
tomtween1:

True...
1 - I guess I saw him in his glorious form as a child in dream. I couldn't look at his face because a very bright light radiates from his face like the trans figuration. His robes was gloriously White.

2 - In his earthly form, it was early last year. I closed my eyes and saw him and he looks almost as exact as the picture uploaded by the Op.
I remember waking up and telling my friend that "I think I saw Jesus".... I wrote it down in my diary. Even though it happened in split seconds, I still remember how he looks.

Glory to God that he showed himself to an unworthy sinner like myself...

So please don't say what you don't know, otherwise you may unknowingly be calling Jesus a demon.

I haven't seen Him in His glorified form but just in the form He walked this earth with. And it was just earlier this year, but to my surprise, the face I saw was confirmed by that on the portrait, and by several others here.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
The description given in the Bible is only that of His glorified or transfigured form not His earthly form.

There are those here who have seen Him in both forms, one is EnthronedbyGod, and this is another:

So please don't say what you don't know, otherwise you may unknowingly be calling Jesus a demon.

I haven't seen Him in His glorified form but just in the form He walked this earth with. And it was just earlier this year, but to my surprise, the face I saw was confirmed by that on the portrait, and by several others here.

God bless.

There isn't and never was a Jesus. I dare you to search the meaning of Jesus in latin where it derived from. I don't doubt you saw YOUR white Jesus but you haven't seened the ANOINTED ONE, the MESSIAH, the SALVATION, the KING of KINGS (YAHUSHUA). You have been seriously brainwashed by your white masters.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
khiaa:

There isn't and never was a Jesus. I dare you to search the meaning of Jesus in latin where it derived from. I don't doubt you saw YOUR white Jesus but you haven't seened the ANOINTED ONE, the MESSIAH, the SALVATION, the KING of KINGS (YAHUSHUA). You have been seriously brainwashed by your white masters.

There has never been a John, Paul, Peter, Andrew, Matthew, Phillip, Bartholomew, James e.t.c

I guess until we start calling each and everyone of them by their Jewish names, that means every believer has been brainwashed.

For example, you could start by doing away with the name John and call him Jochanan or Yohanan or Yonatan instead.

Abeg, let’s take this joke even further. Not only were the ancient Jews black, every other tribe in the ancient Middle East were blacks too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2019
khiaa:

So if there has never been a Jesus, what are you doing here wasting time and arguing over someone you never believed existed?

And what makes you think that you are not the one who's been brainwashed by wherever you got your own anointed one, Messiah, the salvation etc. from?

Or were you there when the person was here and did you get your information directly from the person yourself?

I thought I was talking with some reasonable person, but now I know I was very wrong.

Please carry your garbage somewhere else, for I'm not interested whatever it is.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by dermmy(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2019
When will you get that book Okcornel?. You won't see the digital format anywhere. I have dug and dorked search engines but couldn't find it. The e-format is not available

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.