Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (55627 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by pinkygurl(f): 3:35am On Aug 22, 2019
grandstar:

Enchantaurl

How was the girl at fault? She was 17 at the time.

The mum is strictly to blame.

Elderly single women are desperate for love and can give their 2 eyes for it. They are the prime target for these Yahoo boys. The same maga or is it magess can fall multiple times. A 51 year old Australian lady who had lost $90,000 to a Malaysian based Yahoo boy was after the incident gisting with another dupe. She was advised that if it is not a man she has met in flesh and can take her out, she should forget it.

They are easy game. The man knew that and exploited it

Imagine you're a 52 year old single or divorced mother of four and a man says you're the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. That he just loves you and he can't stop thinking of you. He says "you're his dream" and he'll like to one day marry you and he keeps stringing you on.

Again, I say, they are easy game

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by BlueAirsMom(f): 3:35am On Aug 22, 2019
BlueAir:
boohoo undecided .. flat his points not wail victim. I bet people just agree with u just to avoid u offline

My son stop insulting people online. I'm watching and playing things your way now.

Be happy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kingjrofficial(m): 3:36am On Aug 22, 2019
For calling all men Assholes...

You're an Asshole too undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tomdon(m): 3:37am On Aug 22, 2019
bizza45:
c I know d man ur mum dated was an ass-hole but disrespecting ur late dad on nairaland is d most stupid tin I have read today...

u can hate all men and become a feminist, but that will not pay back d loan ur mum took.. I will simply tell u to forgive d man and pretend that he don't exits anymore,
2, this might b difficult but u need to start hustling with any little amount u have, start something right now or get a job, ur mum can start her poultry in little scale ... I know its capital intensive but she can start with 5- 10 birds and sell dem when they are a a month or 2 months old

lastly d hate in ur heart is like an acid and if care is not taken it will eat u up... this is going to b difficult but learn how to get over it

The man was useless. What is disrespectful there??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by bluefilm: 3:40am On Aug 22, 2019
cococandy:
I feel like she was too desperate for love

Here’s your answer. When women are raised to believe their successes and accomplishments mean nothing unless there’s a man attached to it to whom the credit can be given, things like this happen. And they will keep happening because many women will fight those who try to talk sense into them.

If she manages to rise up again, she is still vulnerable to disastrous failure once another disrespectful man comes along.

By all means love love. I for one love love. But it MUST be reciprocal and the respect for the WOMAN must be non-negotiable.

Biko mechie gi onu.

Every problem in your damned life is caused by some man somewhere, abi?

The scenario the OP painted can never happen in America because women there are not raised up to tie all their successes and accomplishments to men abi?

I pity you. Seriously. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2019
The man koboko game is strong. Ya mum is chopping something wini wini mene mene...I hope it was worth the ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Kenturkey048(m): 3:49am On Aug 22, 2019
dochenaj:
The only fictitious thing about this story is how your mom could be credit worthy to get such huge amount of loan without collateral since you don't have any properties.

It doesn't add up.
it's more civil to ask questions when you come across something you don't know than concluding ignorantly...them say wetin u nor know big pass you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by bluefilm: 4:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Sinavaramini:
My dear, pardon me to use the word "dear", I want to touch you, so you can have a rethink, about men. Anyway, your mum wasn't charmed but fell in love with a fraudster, you see, there is what you forget to consider, let me tell you, all your elder ones allowed you to be responsible for running the family, I tell you this, you mum saw that but won't tell you, all she tried to do was work towards making you all comfortable and happy but made the wrong choice. She was not charmed to answer your question, she was in a state of confusions considering her situation, lonely and had the devil come in as that low-life man.

Please love your mum, don't resent, hate or feel bad, God is in control

Who cares what she thinks about men?

That's her damn problem.

One thing i know is that She won't be the last man hater on the planet

That's for sure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by alexola20(m): 4:07am On Aug 22, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by bluefilm: 4:17am On Aug 22, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
He wanted to learn about poultry farming while your mother wanted to learn about oil bunkering?

Your mother is a jaguda!

/

grin grin grin

The thing taya me, i no go lie.

Her mom wanted to learn how to be a criminal.

In the end, she got scammed by a senior criminal with PhD in women and their fishbrain psychology.

Now the OP wants every man on the planet to simply fall down and die because of that.

Na wa o!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 4:17am On Aug 22, 2019
kingjrofficial:
For calling all men Assholes...

You're an Asshole too undecided
Don't mind her.

Men are pigs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 4:26am On Aug 22, 2019
You all must love. Or are we all just agbayas?

Enchantaurl:
Good morning, elders.

I, 17 being the eldest at home then and a jambite, elder ones are in school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Fourwinds: 4:34am On Aug 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She was charmed.. Forgive her.

But how are you guys gonna pay the loan back?
she wasnt charmed ..she allowed herself to be used by emotional forces....

I think with my brain... Joseph over come temptation from pharoah's wife because he reasoned with his brain not emotions but king David was emotions(lust) and we all know the two outcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by capitalzero: 4:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Acidosis:

I'm not defining responsibility by the fatness of a man's bank account or the geography of the creeks. I'm defining responsibility by the context and content of a man's moral uprightness which, to a large extent, includes the legality and the nature of his trade or source of income. A wealthy oil criminal by and large is still a criminal in the eye of the law and is liable to the same treatment that befalls criminals.

A woman hoping to date or marry a decent man of value, good morals and character will not look in the direction of oil criminals or yahoo boys, rich or poor.

words!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by felixawe(m): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2019
I cant advise nor take side when the matter is glaring...mama has found a new love & luv is blind !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by dalass(f): 5:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Sorry dear shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by srclark: 5:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Everyone keep saying it was charm.
it is not charm there are syndicates that target young widows 50 years below operating now .Once they see you are financially well to do they keep sending different members of their syndicate to their target to profess love they have a sharing formula . Now don’t be too far from your mother cause these people are die hards they will still try to pry on her just to get anything out of her they might use a loan scam or a job scam or even a green card scam these time around .A close family friend had a very bad experience with these kind of syndicate ,don’t be too far from your mum monitor all she does cause she is desperate now and trying to save face .These syndicates work and get information from mortuary attendants , Paul bearers and all those ambulance people very common in Benin , delta, Assba,port harcourt please let’s be at alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tojahh(m): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2019
@OP

Take my advice. Quit School! This is not what you need at this time. Leave that school. It will be rough and you can't handle it. Your mom's creditors will soon come for her head. Abi no be LAPO I just read?

Good thing is you're still in 100l and you haven't spent much. Call your brother back, you people should plan on who will be the leader in salvaging this situation. I tell you, if your mom sees this man again, she will still follow him and borrow more. Its not jazz, its foolishness. Quit School else you will suffer more. Even your family will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by srclark: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.
op listen the pastor and the so call man are members of the same syndicate they realized there is no more to get from your mum that is why they devised a plan on how to end it all and arranged the useless meeting and settled her with a mere bus . This is what I advice you to do if you know the whereabouts of the man or the pastor ,take your mum to the nearest police command look for a high ranking female officer explain all to her they will all be picked up even if they can’t pay the entire some they will pay something reasonable back they are all fraudsters . If they can’t pay they should charge the matter to court you will see how more than 3 million will come out .Just try to know the whereabouts of either that man or the pastor or whosoever was involved in the meeting , what kind of useless meeting is that when no police was involved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 22, 2019
You read a book about "why men love bitches"
and you wish to be a bitch? If you wish to be a bitch, it's all well and fine. I think it is important you understand that being mischievous is not perculiar to the male gender exclusively, we have bad females, also. I for one would never do anything to hurt a woman like your mum, she comes across as a very supportive partner; that sort of woman is rare in this time, so to speak. A good man understands that a woman like your mum is GOLD. If other men love bitches, I don't love bitches. A reasonable man will never stay with any woman who maltreats him. I've ended relationships in the past because the girls started acting disrespectful. So that line "men love bitches" could work with some men( low tier men), a man who knows himself will never tolerate an unfeminine woman. But then, you could be anything you wish for yourself. In the past, woman did me a great evil, cheated me, but do I hate women? No. Hating only hurts one person. I think we both know that person. I really hope you find peace. I hope you succeed in school, and get on with a man who will love you genuinely. I also hope you won't act bitchy on him. Damaged women will always abound forever, if you want that prophesy to be fulfilled with you, it's all good.
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by DameB(f): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Martinez39:
This is a very stupid opinion grin. So because an adult cannot reason properly, a child should not go to school? grin

Warped way of reasoning, so does that mean that the girl should have put her life on hold. If she hadn't gone to school, sooner or later the business would have folded up still. These kind of people are enablers.... Blaming the poor girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kaziblake(f): 5:48am On Aug 22, 2019
dochenaj:

I was thinking it was a strategy to beg online, but then she didn't get right to it immediately. Maybe she is playing the long game.

While all she narrated could be true, I just couldn't get to believe that the banks are that naive to give a private businesswoman with no collateral a loan.

I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
You are wrong.. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kaziblake(f): 5:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Martinez39:
I have problems believing Enchantaurl. A woman, as far as money is concerned, can't be this stupid?
Women of these days when in love can do anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by chloride6: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Venusman:
You left your Mom in that condition to school at the time she needed you most.

You Mom is a widow and the man knew she needed love (he got into her in disguise). You could have help her out of that mess she called love.

I ain't saying you're wrong to have gone to school but your Mom has greater value too.

Fa slap you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by ideykwum: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
. I was doing something small in school, which I was able to use in feeding and buying materials but now we are on break. I'm in Port Harcourt tho job hunting before we resume, left the village I'm staying with a course mate at her parent's.

Reach out to me via: 09023924412. I'd be glad to find how to assist. Kindly send a text. Wish you the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Bigbayour: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Good morning,nlders.

This is going to be a very lengthy post but please read to the end.

Sometime last year my widowed mother met this man who's into oil bunkering who said he was interested in learning about poultry farming and she in turn will learn his. As at then she was doing well she had a poultry business, mobile banking business, and she supplies things to companies.

Now this man is a divorcee with 3boys from his ex-wife and 3kids from two different women, all this children he doesn't train them.

In the guise of learning each other's business they both started dating and somehow he stopped her from staying with we her kids that were at home ( I,17 being the eldest at home then and a jambite, elder ones are in school)
She started living with him, hardly attends to her business because he always wants her home when he returns. He controlled every aspect of her life.

is oil bunkering a business? Is your mum not a criminal too? Does bank grant loan to people in criminal business like oil bunkering? If you answered me, I will know whether i will pity you and your mum or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by jnoz23(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell
5m loan FM bank? 2m lapo?
U were staying in a rented house!
WHY ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by anonimi: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2019
safarigirl:
exactly

And people are here saying she shouldn't feel some level of resentment. The woman is the reason a teenager is staying away from home and hustling jobs, when she should be under the care of a responsible parent.

I don't care how much you need love as an adult, it you have kids, they should be your priority and your selfishness should not come above their well-being.

If OP was not a decent girl that understands the importance of hard work, it is very easy for a girl to be lured into all sorts of things at that age, especially in 100 level in the average Nigerian University. The mother didn't even realize all the dangers she put her own child in because she was looking for love in all the wrong places.

I'm sorry, but I have no regard for parents that are too consumed with their own shitttt to see their children. Having kids means you don't get to be selfish anymore.

Nicely said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2019
jnoz23:
Lies from the pit of hell
5m loan FM bank? 2m lapo?
U were staying in a rented house!
WHY ?
I read all the story and the comments to this point, na only like 3 of wuna reason am like that.

I just dey wonder sai, nobody fi see the bullshit on this girls story.

Na Yahoo girl/boy type this story, and him don catch plenty idiots wey don send am PM.

That last part about men being asshole was done intentionally , e go make plenty people provoke but very few go one prove themselves sai dey no be asshole's come help am.

Na format, and the number of gullible people on Nairaland is becoming alarming. If na before since from the first page person for don see through her bullshit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by goshen26: 6:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:

Dear sister!

I applaud the courage in you, because at 17 you have started managing a business to the extent of making that much.

As for hating me? Though we will always a Judas amongst the 12 apostles. Do not hate men, but for now you can do away with men with an open mind, focus on your study and also look for business you can do while in school because I trust your zeal for business.

You are now adult, you can make decision and learn from Mum's mistake, because she trusted a stranger without knowing who he is.

Open your mind and live your life...

God bless you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2019
It wasn’t charm,it was big preek.it must have been awhile she had some.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by bennynaza(m): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Venusman:
You left your Mom in that condition to school at the time she needed you most.

You Mom is a widow and the man knew she needed love (he got into her in disguise). You could have help her out of that mess she called love.

I ain't saying you're wrong to have gone to school but your Mom has greater value too.

She is 17. What should she do? Beat her mum? Fight the man?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.