Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (55526 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by AmNotaUser: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
She was not jazed
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Amustical(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Your mum just meet up with a sure guy man.... Nothing like Jass here. 419 people. At d end it we be like jass but hey, non. There is also a single motheir whom we are advising here but she thought maybe we are not doing her good. Now she just cough out a million million naira of recen5recently
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Mazulu: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
This one tough o.

Meanwhile, Games and competitions
Free health check
Food and drinks
Raffle draw with top prices
Live Music stage
Fairground rides

You and your kids mustn't miss this year's Back to School Festival.

Date: 7th September
Venue: The Balmoral, Federal Hotel VI
Time: 10am-4pm

#BacktoSchoolFestivalNaija
#BacktoSchoolFestivalNigeria
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by obowunmi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
No such thing as love. Everyone is a user.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
NigPatriot:

You are an insensitive he-goat. Did you have to refer to the late father... Cus this is a faceless forum, some of you just come here to spit bull shit, like your brain has been fried.
The deed has been done, yet you're here blaming like you also haven't made terrible mistakes in life. Bitch ass nigga
What opened your cage ?
I guess you must be mistaken for your father or mother
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Afiahomes(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive) shocked shocked

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.
you are not a Virign grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enemyofpeace: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
You're nice girl, I don't want to say anything about your mum so as not to hurt you.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by InvertedHammer: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:

Sometime last year my widowed mother met this man who's into oil bunkering who said he was interested in learning about poultry farming and she in turn will learn his.

/
He wanted to learn about poultry farming while your mother wanted to learn about oil bunkering?

Your mother is a jaguda!

/

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
No, your mom was not jazzed -if there's anything like being jazzed. She was just a FOOL in love that's all. Hopefully, she would come to her senses eventually and realize that "true love" is not a one-way but a two-way street!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by madridsta007(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.

"I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive). "

I am sorry that you had to go through all these. And your Mum. Reading your side of the story, the easy conclusion is that she was under some kind of spiritual hold. There are little arguments against this conclusion.

However, it is important that you start to work on yourself. Your Mum can join you later. First you will need to forgive the man that hurt your Mum and forgive the people including men that have hurt you. There is no other start towards healing than from the point of forgiveness. Unforgiveness is like a tree. Hanging on its branches are fruits like hate, bitterness, jealously, self-centredness, etc. None of these are good. None of these will make you grow. Believe me.

Next, you are right, emotions as I have always said in NL, are a terrible procedure for decision-making. Logic, logic, logic over emotions. It is important you think things through, when dealing with anyone not just men, from the place of logic. Not from the place of "but I love him". Human beings will spot that vulnerability and the mean ones will use it against you.

Forgiveness first. Then believe in yourself next. Slowly do things that you know you can do. You seem to have a business strength. You will make initial mistakes, but continue and persevere. Slowly the depression will go away. And you will be a better you. And your Mum too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by luluosas(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Girl, take it easy on your mom, as she was never charmed, but blinded by sex. She brought this trouble upon herself because she thinks she would die if no man have sex with her again after the death of your dad (my condolences please), which the intruding man took advantage of.
If she was desperate for sex, why didn't she remarried a widower, instead of flirting with a divorcee? Forgive my harsh tone please.
Anyway, I can offer some advice if only I can speak with her. Cheers.
Enchantaurl:
Your comments and views are encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kushme: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Logobenz3:
lol,I don't knkw what that means undecided
This was where I had problems;
1)she calling that poor man an oil bunkerer.like why did she have to rubbish the name of such a high yielding profession by attaching that poor man to it?bunkerers are not that poor!!!
2)She is a selfish bastard that deserves all the sufferings that come her way.
Why did she have to go for school at the family business's expense? undecided
Necessary sacrifices are made when times turn for the betterment of a people but no,she ignored.
So my dear cococandy,I will never have pity or sympathy for such an idiot.
People have started sending PMs to her already.talk to her o,because them go scatter her nyarsh now in the name of helping her.word on the street say 17 year old Toto are in high demand.
Atleast if she should Bleep anybody,it should come with a high price tag since she might be the tightest of them all at the moment.

grin..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by mmadu4: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Mazulu post=81482319]This one tough o.

Meanwhile, Games and competitions
Free health check
Food and drinks
Raffle draw with top prices
Live Music stage
Fairground rides

You and your kids mustn't miss this year's Back to School Festival.

Date: 7th September
Venue: The Balmoral, Federal Hotel VI
Time: 10am-4pm

#BacktoSchoolFestivalNaija
#BacktoSchoolFestivalNigeria[/quote

foolish man ,, is this the right place to advertise your trash

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by jaxxy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

If ur mum wasn’t charmed which I’m not sure is the case she was definitely manipulated, threatened and conned. U don’t mix business with pleasure especially with a new love or lover who u barely know and trust them blindly with no legal documents or backing. Ur mum was very stupid to say the least. Yes she’s a widow and that makes her vulnerable and easy prey for randy con men.

She needs sessions of counseling if not deliverance. She needs help to get back on track. U don’t go into unknown business with a new and relatively unknown lover or friend. It’s a bad recipe for disaster in business.

I’m sorry for ur ordeal with men including ur dad bt men are not the issue here, there are great men out there, pray to meet one Even just as a platonic friend and u will be amazed. Keep hope and faith. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by dochenaj: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
The only fictitious thing about this story is how your mom could be credit worthy to get such huge amount of loan without collateral since you don't have any properties.

It doesn't add up.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Good morning,nlders.

This is going to be a very lengthy post but please read to the end.

Sometime last year my widowed mother met this man who's into oil bunkering who said he was interested in learning about poultry farming and she in turn will learn his. As at then she was doing well she had a poultry business, mobile banking business, and she supplies things to companies.

Now this man is a divorcee with 3boys from his ex-wife and 3kids from two different women, all this children he doesn't train them.

In the guise of learning each other's business they both started dating and somehow he stopped her from staying with we her kids that were at home ( I,17 being the eldest at home then and a jambite, elder ones are in school)
She started living with him, hardly attends to her business because he always wants her home when he returns. He controlled every aspect of her life.

Make I direct you go meet one Ifa woman place for Badagry for Lagos. I swear them nor born that man well, he go dey see your mama dey run.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by femi4: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:

There are still good men out there, its just unfortunate that you grew up with the callous ones around you

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nicerazor(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Sorry op for your mum’s ordeal. The red flags were there but your mum never saw it coming.
1. He is divorced and [/b]has 3kids but extra 3 kids from different mothers[b]
2. [/b]He doesn’t takes care or train the kids[b]

3. [/b]He will teach your mum oil bunkering and your mum in turn will teach him poultry[b]
if you Mum had reasoned this she would have known the modafucker was after her money..you don’t need a soothsayer to know how it will end.
My advice to u: This is the best time your mum needs you pls always check on her and talk to her and forgive her coz the guy man played on her emotions. Your mum is very emotional so keep eyes on her.
Lastly, your mum is feeling bad about herself, she knows she bleeped up big and pls don’t add to her pains by blaming her she might be down emotionally and can do the unexpected. Pls watch her, let her find inner peace.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by idonhammer: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Take it easy, everything will normalize.Just make sure she don't return back to the ass.hole.

Enchantaurl:

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by donchyke1975: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2019
He didn't jazz your mum,but your mum is only in love with him.when a woman is in love,she does everything to make the relationship work.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by CanadianNaija: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Good morning,nlders.

Sometime last year my widowed mother met this man who's into oil bunkering who said he was interested in learning about poultry farming and she in turn will learn his. As at then she was doing well she had a poultry business, mobile banking business, and she supplies things to companies.

I actually pitied this Op thinking you were a child.But after reading the replies and insults you’ve been giving people on thread, I can now say conclusively that you’re not a 17 year old.

You’re just a disgusting scammer, and I hope that you meet your end soon.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by pyceey(f): 12:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Good morning,nlders.

Now this man is a divorcee with 3boys from his ex-wife and 3kids from two different women, all this children he doesn't train them.

In the guise of learning each other's business they both started dating and somehow he stopped her from staying with we her kids that were at home ( I,17 being the eldest at home then and a jambite, elder ones are in school)
She started living with him, hardly attends to her business because he always wants her home when he returns. He controlled every aspect of her life.

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by piagbara: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Pls start small, and u will be surprise how fast ur business will grow, anything food, wear and gadget moves like speed of light, but do ur on small market survey, grin grin
Enchantaurl:
I can't start something similar for now, I'm just in 100l + no capital.I just want to work and raise funds then start buying and reselling things in the hostel, because I have to do something that won't distract my education.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by NigPatriot(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2019
CanadianNaija:

I'm sorry that you have to experience this so young, you're just a child.

Unfortunately you will have to live your life, your mother has made her mistakes and it seems like she has horrible taste in men. I want you to know that like attracts like, your mother can only attract men that have the same morals as she does... and this is where things can be different for you, learn from her mistakes and when it's time you'll find a good man, and yes there are still a lot of good men out there.

Like your sister has done face your studies, you can only help your mum if you turn out better than she is.
Rid your mind of resentment, just try your best to change your narrative.

*For the old agbayas insulting and blaming this child, you should all be ashamed of your degenerate selfs...Idiots!

Like! Don't mind the fools.. they just comment like imbeciles.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by BarristerAlarig: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Venusman:
You left your Mom in that condition to school at the time she needed you most.

You Mom is a widow and the man knew she needed love (he got into her in disguise). You could have help her out of that mess she called love.

I ain't saying you're wrong to have gone to school but your Mom has greater value too.

You are mad.

So you want her to sacrifice her future?? For what exactly?? You are crazy for trying to make her feel guilty for doing the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Kennydoc(m): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
I can't start something similar for now, I'm just in 100l + no capital. I just want to work and raise funds then start buying and reselling things in the hostel, because I have to do something that won't distract my education.

Thanks for your advice.

Like, how much capital (minimum) are you looking at?
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Excuzeme: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:

All these long, winded concotted stories, just to tell us the bolded? shocked shocked angry angry
You are left-over and left-behind, dont come and use story to pour your frustrations on all us, abeg.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by mainace: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Excuzeme: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2019
dochenaj:
The only fictitious thing about this story is how your mom could be credit worthy to get such huge amount of loan without collateral since you don't have any properties.

It doesn't add up.

Story is a bunch of cooked lies, she just wanted to vent on how much she hates Men.
Frustration can make people do a lot of strange and senseless things

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by BarristerAlarig: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2019
kushme:

grin..

How is that nonsense funny?
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Sirseedorf(m): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Maybe she as been DickeD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.