Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server (21236 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President / Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by Damod88: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
krendo:
There is no justice in the Nigerian courts

The courts are making it pointless for people to come to her

Anarchy will befall Nigeria soon

We don't have court of justice in Nigeria.What we have instead is court of law. To get justice in a court of law you will have to prove your case beyond a reasonable doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by Afamed: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tuniski, Pachuckwudi44 and Engineerboat. We will need to appeal this judgement in ICC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by tuniski: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
garfield1:
Double jeopardy for atiku.two heavy and massive defeats in one day.just like in osun,the tribunal will dismiss atiku's case without going into the main suit.its a worthless case.there's no certainty about any server,the course cant grant such s ridiculous order.tuniski,deji and engineer boat take note
Clap for yourself CJN!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by tuniski: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:
Just as expected judiciary of technicalities. A landmark judgement has been given without resolving d thorny issue of whether a central server truly existed or not. A layman like me won't understand if asked by my child if INEC used server for 2019 cos our supreme court judges have been turned into technical directors with " after joining issues " phrase . For all of u gloating over d rape of d conscience of d nation pls kwontinue but what goes around comes around.
It is up to the PEPT to deliver judgement after tomorrow's adoption of final address.

This ruling is in order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by BabaAduras: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:
Just as expected judiciary of technicalities. A landmark judgement has been given without resolving d thorny issue of whether a central server truly existed or not. A layman like me won't understand if asked by my child if INEC used server for 2019 cos our supreme court judges have been turned into technical directors with " after joining issues " phrase . For all of u gloating over d rape of d conscience of d nation pls kwontinue but what goes around comes around.

The truth is you will never understand INEC said it did not do electronic transmission of 2019 Election Results because the thinking lobes of your brain are dead.

The only remaining functioning side of your brain is what you are using to support Atiku and to gush out this rubbish post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by baganas: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:
Atiku appeal to the apex court to compel inec to allow him access to its server. At the same time Atiku is sorting out with inec on wether it has a server or not at the tribunal. So what the Supreme Court said is, hey how can inspect a server when you have not proven it existed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by Boyooosa(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
GuestLog:
you take style mumu o. No offence!
Pls enlighten me...
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by mrZENographer: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
This again shows the Judiciary has been infiltrated by the executive arm of government. And operate at Buhari's directives
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by erumena(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:

My Dear sir, what went around just came around I dare say �
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by faksin: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Yakade:
God will judge
God will judge who?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by tuniski: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
baganas:

Atiku appeal to the apex court to compel inec to allow him access to its server. At the same time Atiku is sorting out with inec on wether it has a server or not at the tribunal. So what the Supreme Court said is, hey how can inspect a server when you have not proven it existed?
Your head is correct.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by Afamed: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
tuniski:

Your head is correct.
O you still want to twist the supreme court Verdict today?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by Brightest04(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is another blow to Atikulooter and his IPOB sympathizers.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by niyidenrele: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:
..if you say what goes round comes around, then ,it means APC will rule this country for 16yrs and punish the opposition parties the way PDP did during OBJ , Jonathan regime ,cos what I see here is ,APC paying the PDP the same coins they spent on them , remember how OBJ, witch-hunt his opponents, using ICPC and EFCC,..same thing happening now

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by tuniski: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afamed:

O you still want to twist the supreme court Verdict today?
Comprehension has always been your problem.

FIRS set you straight!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by starbright4real(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by tuniski: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
niyidenrele:
..if you say what goes round comes around, then ,it means APC will rule this country for 16yrs and punish the opposition parties the way PDP did during OBJ , Jonathan regime ,cos what I see here is ,APC paying the PDP the same coins they spent on them , remember how OBJ, witch-hunt his opponents, using ICPC and EFCC,..same thing happening now
Tell me one opposition person OBJ dealt with. OBJ rather dealt with his appointees and the larger PDP family!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by Chukwurah003: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
SHOPPERS:
Well...

Someone should notify Atiku to start preparing for 2023.

In Cameroon not Nigeria
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by Afamed: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
tuniski:

Comprehension has always been your problem.

FIRS set you straight!
This could not have come from you. The confusionist himself

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by tuniski: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afamed:

This could not have come from you. The confusionist himself
Hehehehe FIRS may it continue to set you straight. Man without perspective but vain glorification of winning argument most times condescending!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by akdjr(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ozekhome will still deceive him to go to court in Cameron.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by lookingfly: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Which server again.....I thought FG/inec claimed they don't have servers?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by niyidenrele: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
tuniski:

Tell me one opposition person OBJ dealt with. OBJ rather dealt with his appointees and the larger PDP family!
Tinubu ,the Lagos Jargaban ,.. OBJ withheld Lagos monthly allocation, subjecting the lagosian public workers to months of untold hardships, despite the court order,mandating him to release the said money ,to which he refused,not until when the late Musa Yar'adua came that he listened to the court order and subsequently released the money.he went as further to victimized Tinubu using EFCC , saying he was corrupt and on several occasions published amount of money he siphon and the domiciliary account,both in Nigeria and abroad,even sue him to court, but in the end he came out , unscathed ..u ask for it ,and now u got it

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by buhariguy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
grin
although,i-don't-support-him-wholeheartedly,but-changing-of-government-is-necessary-in-Nigeria-presently.
I-was-pained-when-i-heard-that-''Atiku''was-riggedOut.
The same way me and papa adeboye felt bad when buhari was overthrow in 1985.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by tuniski: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
niyidenrele:
Tinubu ,the Lagos Jargaban ,.. OBJ withheld Lagos monthly allocation, subjecting the lagosian public workers to months of untold hardships, despite the court order,mandating him to release the said money ,to which he refused,not until when the late Musa Yar'adua came that he listened to the court order and subsequently released the money.he went as further to victimized Tinubu using EFCC , saying he was corrupt and on several occasions published amount of money he siphon and the domiciliary account,both in Nigeria and abroad,even sue him to court, but in the end he came out , unscathed ..u ask for it ,and now u got it

Tinubu's matter was on local govt creation and even when they were termed Developmet areas, OBJ stubbornly and wrongly too refused to release lagos money. All in all, OBJ's efcc was essentially focused on pdp states with some governors unconstitutionally removed. The cases of Dariye. (plateau),Ladoja(oyo),Alameisia (bayelsa) tafa baloun IGP and even senate leadership.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
They (APC) are afraid of the truth.

My honourable advice to atiku is, he should join hands together to make this country great, is not must he must be the president, other learned and billionaires in other countries contribute endlessly to support the growth of the country.
The country needs people like him, only that the country sef no dey tey. If you carry your own money go there, dey go eat am join the ones the are eating before.

We just need God's interventions only.
Lets us join together and pray for our country Nigeria.
God loves us.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by walex2(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2019
jlinkd78:
You don't understand simple English. The judgement said since the issue of existence or non existence of server had been entertained and it will come up on tribunal judgment I. e the main case it will be subjudice for supreme court to entertain the matter. Therefore supreme court asked Atiku to wait for the major judgement of the court concerning the matter. I hope I tried to make it clearer to you in a simple terminology?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Sharming95:
Where are d ipob make dem come lick dia pay master cum...cuz he is cumming again grin
shame on you and your generation. Watin consign ipob and atiku vote?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by jumobi1(m): 5:18am On Aug 21, 2019
SillyMods:

If you read the report you would have realized that the headline is misleading. What the Supreme Court actually did was to refused Atiku's request based on the decision of the Court of Appeal to delay decision on the prayer of Atiku to inspect server till when final judgment is being given since all appeals related to the election have been consolidated into one.

I don’t think the court of appeal is involved. You mean the election tribunal?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by prof12(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2019
jlinkd78:

In the first place, the electoral Act didn't give INEC the power to transmit election results electrically. So,why all the shout. That should be your first answer.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by luluosas(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Atiku's hope dashed, since his acclaimed winning machine is the the supposed server. What a loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings: Defend Yourselves, Ortom Tells Benue Residents / Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.