Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (93265 Views)

Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2019
hahn:

Like his sisters and mother don't suck dick and do doggy
This! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by catwalq(f): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2019
cooooooks:
Everybody feels they have a right to the behaviour of Nigerian women?? He should mind his own business and leave them alone.

There are bucket loads of women who do NOT do any of these things. He should marry those.

What is he doing at this girl's IG page by the way.

One big jar of Vaseline for you kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by baiaon(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
Lol, they have lost it already,, sex is a normal thing now, so many girls are willing to give to you for peanuts, no shame at all, like in my secondary school days, it was not like this, this generation is cursed, almost every girl wants to trend on social media, displaying there foolishness online, that's why guys use and dump them anyhow.
When did sex become an abnormal thing?If not for sex would you exist?
The fact that things were a certain way during your time,does not mean things would always remain thesame.Things always change.Evolve or die.
Throughout the history of man,the generation before always says the generation after is cursed.You are simply playing your part in the circle of life.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Heroclitus(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2019
Seems this thing is gender based...
As in,how do the males deem it wrong to do such things on social media and the females do not see anything wrong in it

3 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2019
hahn:

How your mama take born you?
definitely not the way your mama born by repeatedly fvcking various local champions at the only guest house in your village grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2019
It is really heartbreaking, pathetically sorrowful and condemning.

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gofwane:
definitely not the way your mama born by repeatedly fvcking various local champions at the only guest house in your village grin

Afro looks good on your mom

That's the picture on your birth certificate, right?

10 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
hahn:

Afro looks good on your mom

That's the picture on your birth certificate, right?
bros, why you dey deny your mumsy nah? It will break her heart if she sees this your post when she logs in on nairaland to hustle for customers fah.

See as concoction of numerous sperm com make you resemble all the sugar dadies you mumsy fvcked grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Charity begins at home before you blame a fruit for being bad run a check on its root.

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Dolorsa: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Local ladies cannot can with their values anymore. Value don disappear tey tey
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Always blame the ladies. Mumu blogger which educational thing hv u posted

3 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
b3llo:
Madness
what do u expect when thier is many cases of gang rape baby Mama's sorrow gate
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
They're not losing it, they've lost it.

Did you watch the video?

2 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Its obvious that the generation after us will go about totally unclad if nothing is done about this !!

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tacha in BBnaija comes to mind. Bleaching, twerking and exposing. Indecency is the new oil money for Nigerian ladies.

I feel the title should have been "Ladies have completely lost it"

2 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Zzz. It’s another holier than thou story.

These days people do all sorts of 'indecent' things and post them on social media just to trend.
If there’s a motive behind the act then it means the person on a normal day won’t try it. Here we see it, moral decadence is not prevalent. People only do things expecting rewards, no different from biblical and prehistoric times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
citruslimited:
Its obvious that the generation after us will go about totally unclad if nothing is done about this !!
Every generation says this and still it hasn’t happened.

4 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by VillagePipu: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gofwane:
Lemme me not lie, i love seeing all these hoes parade their wares grin

I just can't wait for the day they will start walking n@ked or knacking on the streets so long as my sisters aren't among them cheesy

How are you sure your sister isn't already in my gallery?

You think those you see aren't people's sisters?

3 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by etrange: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
You hear moral decay and next thing is "ladies". Lol.

Men playing saints as usual.

10 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
unicorn79:

Did you watch the video?
Yes
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Weird thoughts going through my mind......... wink
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Odinaka00:
For this World na we Nigerians holy pass but na we still corrupt pass, na we bad pass, na we commit crime pass.. Na we dey kill our brothers pass...
Fallacy. How did you come up with your conclusion?

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
The society is upside down.

When I was growing up in the Lagos, women had self respect, decency and dressed moderately. Unfortunately , a lot of women and girls today dress like harlots and attract the wrong sort of man.

It is sad. We can safely blame parents, religious leaders and society at large for importing this lose culture into our society. The other extreme is wearing cloth to cover head to toe which we all know is just hypcocrisy.

God help Nigeria.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ladies are losing their values? And the men supporting these ladies and funding their lifestyles are doing what? Uplifting the values? undecided

If customer no dey, shop go eventually close

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
meobizy:

Every generation says this and still it hasn’t happened.

You don live for every generation? grin grin grin
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
chiommy123:
Because we are gradually accepting it as a way of life. We say its not right but deep down in our hearts we enjoy it are we not deceiving ourselves?

undecided Enjoyed by pervert.
Na person mama and wife to be ,be that.
Honestly, i no go marry such person. This kind tin should done in d confine of d bdroom not looking for attention

A walking hoe right dere.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
abbey621:

You don live for every generation? grin grin grin
Books are a screenshot through history.

3 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by PUSSYWHORE: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
chiommy123:
Because we are gradually accepting it as a way of life. We say its not right but deep down in our hearts we enjoy it are we not deceiving ourselves?
Are you talking to men?
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-level-of-moral-decay-these-days.html?m=1
why did u bother up loading the pics when u know u will censored?

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Yes

Good.

So is there any moral justification for you to be watching / enjoying such videos and still be condemning the ladies?

Hypocrisy?

Oluwasaeon:

They're not losing it, they've lost it.

2 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by fabulousvera(f): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gofwane:
Lemme me not lie, i love seeing all these hoes parade their wares grin

I just can't wait for the day they will start walking n@ked or knacking on the streets so long as my sisters aren't among them cheesy
that's sell fish man

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
you cannot lose what you dont have
Choi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.