Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (93292 Views)

Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by almangid(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2019
My country, my country....our self deceit and delusion is on another level. you saw the heading on nairaland you opened to see with your own freaking fingers and still open your mouth yen yen yen...you went to Instagram page and open to see it to comment rubbish like they're forcing you. And all this shout and fight about morality is just our sexual repression shouting if which of which train your children well and they will keep to their values till they die.( My sister and I are proof, I'm a guy btw) and please why are we blaming ladies only when men are the most disgusting and the reason why they even do most of it. Are they twerking to please themselves....it's for men's and few women's visual and sexual gratification so last last if you want to change the morality thing stop shouting up and down and change yourself and your children and maybe the next generation would have "sense".

2 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Gofwane:
bros, why you dey deny your mumsy nah? It will break her heart if she sees this your post when she logs in on nairaland to hustle for customers fah.

See as concoction of numerous sperm com make you resemble all the sugar dadies you mumsy fvcked grin

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Na today?
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by innoachukw(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Hahaha.... My comment on Instagram got recognized ��
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by jahlove4jah: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2019
@op,
What us tour motive for posting the link to the video and asking us to watch it. Are you promoting what toh are crying for?
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
It’s only when women are living their lives that d world is losing morals - when men are fccking any and everything in skirts there is no problem with morals - u fools will still learn - it’s just starting !

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
so other people's sisters must feed your perversion but your own must remain holy??

yeah...you got that right. grin grin grin
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Ugee12: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
It proven women have no single regards to themselves, i opposed your myopic view on immorality, next your mention and insult YOUR gender in my family.

What are you trying to accomplish? hurt me? lol if any member of my family is a hoe, thats it.
Yes just as it has been proven men have no single iota of self control like you. Its just a case of charity begins at home. Maybe you can start from them. I won't even be surprised if you are a gigolo. After all you are already a sex machine,why not get paid for it?? Hypocrite.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Ugee12: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
See how you think for God sake! i must have self control when you dress like a hoe but you should not control yourself for dressing like a hoe in the first place?

I dont know immorality is justifiable lwkm hahaha
A sinner is still mentioning God. Chai! God haff suffer sha grin grin Who said being naked is immorality in the first place?? Your ancestors walked about naked before oyibo brought cloth for them and yet no female was sexually harassed or molested cos there were also strict laws to punish offenders back then. Even some remote African tribes still go about unclad till today. Same oyibo that brought christianity to you allow it in their country because they know its not God but you that can only make yourself moral. But you who claim to be so moral lacks basic self control and acts like an animal.........fool
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:43am On Apr 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
you cannot lose what you dont have
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Youngpo413: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Upsidedown9ja:
The problem started with the introduction of social media. Every girl want to showcase her madness.
Tiktok will shock you.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by TechTack: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2023
Everyone wants to be trending and have many likes,that's why they when they see other people they choose to be like them
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by lordnkem000(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Everyone wants to be trending and have many likes,that's why they when they see other people they choose to be like them
U re right too, but why should people want to copy another for wrong reasons? Standards have dropped so much but this people still think they re flexing and enjoying their lives

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

U re right too, but why should people want to copy another for wrong reasons? Standards have dropped so much but this people still think they re flexing and enjoying their lives
Some of them don't have mind of being themself this are the results of been bullied or mocked by their friends neither threatened
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by lordnkem000(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Some of them don't have mind of being themself this are the results of been bullied or mocked by their friends neither threatened
Yeah
I remember how I was mocked by my friends for not being able to smoke and also join cult with them. They called me Jew man, bst. But e no worry me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.