Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (37524 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by DontKill: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2019
kimco:

Since we are on the laws of the bible

Deuteronomy 21:18–21.

If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

Sure i pray and hope that you will allow your stubborn son to be stoned to death. That would be nice see.

Bless you for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Vaco: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Two nights ago, I saw a headline on gay sex. It was a gory narration of a person first gay sex. What I read that night really messed my mind till date. I really weep for everyone still in that web. I still think what I read was a stylish way of promoting gayism though that might not be the writer intent but some persons might read and be curious as the narrator in that thread said some persons are Bicurious Lols.

What I am going to say below will offend some persons I'm sorry but the truth must be told.

Anal Sex, Homosexuality, Lesbianism, what is God take on it? Is it a sin? Is it wrong? Is it an abomination?

Now go with me to the book of Romans Chapter 1 verse 26 and 27. I will read it in different translation so we can all understand what it says.

Romans 1:26-27 The Message Translation.
Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn’t know how to be human either—women didn’t know how to be women, men didn’t know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.

Romans 1:26-27 New Living translation
that is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Romans 1:26-27 New King James Version
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. Now what is this penalty? Read it again, they all received PENALTY, DUE PUNISHMENT, THEY PAID FOR IT... What is that Penalty?The penalty is all the diseases, malfunction, infections derived from this shameful act etc.

Ok the key thing that I want you all to see here is that, GOD GAVE THEM OVER ! So anybody into homosexuality and lesbianism,God has given them over to degrading and vile passions to a reprobate mind. My dear, it is not a natural mind that thinks of sex with same gender. Please open your dictionary and check the meaning of vile. God gave them over to their vile affection. So I want us to look at what the word vile actually means. Sincerely if you all know what it means,then you will understand the gravity of what Paul was saying there.

Let's see the meaning of vile; Extremely Unpleasant, Morally Bad, Wicked, Little Worth of Value, Foul, Nasty, Nauseating, Abominable, Dreadful, Offensive, Disgusting, Distasteful, Sickling, Mean, Stinky, Wretched, Disgraceful, Hateful, Shocking etc.
What I want you all to know about anal sex is that, there is a muscle in the anus called phalas or something. I don't know the right spelling but doctors in the house understands what I mean or anyone can help me with the right spelling. Now the primary purpose of that muscle is to keep the anus closed after going to the rest room to excrete waste. That is the purpose of it and once that thing is destroyed, you leave your anus opened to Hepatitis, opened to HIV, opened to all kinds of infections and diseases. That place was designed by God to be an outpost location. It is actually an outpost location. It is an outpost for things to go out. It is not a place for things to go in through. Shey una dey get am so? Poo comes out through the anus and not go in abi una think say God wey create you even put anus there no get sense ni? THE ANUS IS NOT MEANT FOR THRUSTING!

Now to all husbands demanding anal sex from their wives please for God sake Stop it ! It is 100% wrong. You are not in anyway different from the men having sex with men. God didn't design the woman anus for sex but instead, God designed the woman by giving her the vaginal and clitoris. The clitoris is not in the anus neither is the vaginal in the anus. That is why a man forcing/ pressurizing his wife for anal sex is a wicked man knowingly or unknowingly. You are hurting that woman and you are not pleasuring the woman. As a fact, you are only pleasuring yourself and that's why you always need a Vaseline to enter into the anus simply because the anus wasn't designed to receive thrusting. So please desist from this act. Stop/Stay away from anal sex you are only hurting yourself by doing that and you are hurting the woman, or the man or boy you are having anal sex with.

Now everything God created, the devil will always bring a falsification and adulteration to that thing. For example, those who say they were born that way hahahahahaha I laugh in heavenly tongues, Nobody as in NO HUMAN WAS BORN A GAY! Take it to the bank. The truth is that everything God created the devil adulterate and anal sex, same gender sex is one of the adulteration of the original. Please guys stay away from it. As in run away from it. Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Flee from it! Sex is meant for a man and a woman, husband and wife Not man and man, woman and woman. So please let's stop it. It is part of what is called abomination. Anal sex/Same gender sex is not just a sin, it is an abomination! Sexual pervasion is an abomination. 2 some, 3 some, 4some, 5 some and what have you are all abomination! All these things are all abomination!

The truth is, when you begin to accept something unpleasant, it means something has first of all happen to your nature. I mean when you begin to take as pleasant something that is originally unpleasant, what it means is that something has happened to your nature that now makes you to accept what is against the law/norm as normal. So as I have said, please run away from it biko. You really do not have any reason to be gay, no reason to be homosexual, no reason to be a lesbian or Bicurious as I learnt in the other thread I made mention of. You have no reason to have anal sex with your spouse not for any reason under the sun! Wives if your husband is pressuring you for anal sex, please threaten to report him! I am certain he wont want anybody to hear of such disgusting act...There is no pleasure in it. That pleasure you think you are getting, let me just tell you, it is a demon that is getting that pleasure through you. It is a demon that is just using your body to satisfy its own demonic intent. Take note of that! Anywhere something like that is, if there is already a demonic activity, it is no longer natural. That is why it's said to be unnatural, it is against the normal cause. A person engaging in anal sex, homosexuality, lesbianism, all other sexual pervasion, it is an evil spirit that is working through you/persons to satisfy its own personal cravings so please run away from it. Stop it!

And if you are already involved in it, be it before or at present/Now, Please Repent from it. Go for deliverance at any of the living church around you or you can write to me please take note that everything discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy. Please get or seek help/delivered because you are on another level. I am not even talking about the normal sexual offences, yours is tertiary. You are not in primary or secondary, you are in tertiary. IT IS WORST! If there is anything above tertiary, I would have used it.

I pray this message ministers to everyone trapped in this bondage in Jesus name.
God Bless you.

Shilekunola.
What's so many dont know is; most acts of homos and lesbo are done under the influence of drugs...
I have facts, I have seen it and can show u tomorrow...
Pple lost in drugs addiction get their mind twisted and hooked to drugs and weired desires. They go all the places thinking is normal.
Some got their mind screwed by the devil, or one thing or the other, they selling craps to us
We all have twisted thots even wen we are high, for pple that high, we get our bombarded all the times by unnatural thots, what you embrace stays what you reject leaves...Homo and Lesbo is natural PERIOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Bla bla bla...
I am a LESBIAN and I am a Christian. I pray and God answers speedily sef so who wants to sue me first

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:
You're missing the point!!!
Being gay is not just about gay sex just as love is not just about sex.
You just quote the Bible from beginning to end but you can't interprete it with wisdom.
I don't care how you have sex with your wife or husband ( by the way are you male or female?) To me, as long as you both love each other, you both can use whatever positions or methods to give yourselves pleasure during sex.

Some people just like acting blind and intentionally ignore the main point of certain issues. Sex is not the main point of the lgbtq+ community. The main point is that love is love regardless of one's gender. We fall in love with other people's souls and not their body.
My body was given to me so it should not define me but my soul is who I am therefore, it defines me.
If my soul loves the soul of another female then how is that wrong? I love her personality and not just her body.

Please let us stop this unreasonable spread of hate and intolerance.

Love is love.
Shut up sir/ma.

Loving the soul of a fellow man or woman is a sin and an unnatural abomination u need deliverances not sympathy....
Even animals don't love the SOULS of their genders....

You are talking abt soul and body when the one that created both of them says its wrong to commit such atrocities....

On the last day of judgement sir ur grammar and gibberish ideologies will not matter all that will matter is the futility and wrongs of ur deeds.

God can still restore u and your likes back be willing to repent

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap
Lol
Trolling won't do you any good
It's a waste of life.
Please get a job
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by thinkmoney(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:
You just quote the Bible from beginning to end but you can't interprete it with wisdom.
I don't care how you have sex with your wife or husband ( by the way are you male or female?) To me, as long as you both love each other, you both can use whatever positions or methods to give yourselves pleasure during sex.

Some people just like acting blind and intentionally ignore the main point of certain issues. Sex is not the main point of the lgbtq+ community. The main point is that love is love regardless of one's gender. We fall in love with other people's souls and not their body.
My body was given to me so it should not define me but my soul is who I am therefore, it defines me.
If my soul loves the soul of another female then how is that wrong? I love her personality and not just her body.

Love is love.
talking about soul or body is a lack of Bible knowledge. the body was given to you for a purpose. you recognise something by its casing- you differentiate milk from bournvita by its case. we both love a good body cream and Hollandia yoghourt, however we rub one while we drink the other. would you because u love ur dog sleep with your dog? or you sleep with your father because you love him? we love this people and things not doubt, but there are different acceptable ways we use them.
you write Well my dear, this shows you are intelligent. I hope you see the wisdom in this. and that person that reacted with 'wtf' above me, that's a bad way to respond(though u have garnered likes). you didn't make any point. you show people reason for your argument with tact and love. GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL AND BLESS US

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2019
kimco:

So the two classic errors.

1. Picking and choosing which is the new and old dispensation.....when it fits your narratives

Where in the new testament did christ say concubines were wrong? Are u making words up as you go?

2. Paul is not christ, his words are not law, stop taking his words as such. He only shared an opinion. If you had given me a quote by christ cause, you know, you are a christian, i wud have been okay with dat, but not paul pls.

*Adultery and Fornication is a SIN!*

If it was men wud not be permitted to have concubines den. These laws were made for men to subdue the woman in those times...it was okay for a man to take more women but wrong for a divorcee to get married again after her ex husband divorces her?

Nothing in the new testament disproves this. Even Jesus says he did not come to abolish de laws but to fulfill it. Whichever case he had a problem with he made sure to address it.

Dnt pick nd choose from you Holy book. If it nolonger in use cut it and throw it away, but u have no excuses when u still pick and choose from it.
Shut up sir.....

You clearly don't understand a word in the scripturessss....

Formication and homosexuality are all sin

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by FuckHomophobes: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
Bla bla bla...
I am a LESBIAN and I am a Christian. I pray and God answers speedily sef so who wants to sue me first

Babe, am GAY and a Christian. Infact I do things that are pleasing to God. There are lots of gays in the church. I wonder why no pastor who claims to see vision hasn't seen my wierd lifestyle. Everyday I attend programs with the view that someday the preacher will say... "There's somebody in the congregation, and you are gay". That day, I will change, if there's any word like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2019
kimco:
so wat do you suggest we do? Kill dem, abandon dem? Push dem away? You are here in ur land, a book is brought to you from wherever and it tells u dat it de word of God and you believe it....its funny the israelites were a very intolerant nation..they thought themselves more special than any other nation and used that as an excuse to raid and destroy...but when it happened to them, God was the one punishing them. Is it these men whose words you hope to follow?

I have found a book myself...its says im God's chosen son....i hope you start worshipping me too. Also it says lets love be love.

Zap this disgusting noise of Hate.
May ur eyes one day open to the pit u are trailing into...

Homosexuality is a sin like anyother Christians are to preach to them to repent as they would to any sinner....no one is hating here but telling u guys the ugly truth

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by FuckHomophobes: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Should I even start with all the nonsense deliverance sessions I've had to undergo?? Well obviously I was ignorant then and I got scammed.

There was even one I trusted like that, he brainwashed me and I mumuliciously followed his leadings only for him to pick interest in me. Father lawd grin ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by EzekaUdenee: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Good writeup but you messed up when you started quoting the Bible.
Firstly, no everyone believes in it so, you can't prove a point to someone making reference to what they don't believe in.
Lastly, have it in your head that not everyone is a Christian.
[/s]
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by EzekaUdenee: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol
Trolling won't do you any good
It's a waste of life.
Please get a job
[/s]
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2019
FuckHomophobes:

Babe, am GAY and a Christian. Infact I do things that are pleasing to God. There are lots of gays in the church. I wonder why no pastor who claims to see vision hasn't seen my wierd lifestyle. Everyday I attend programs with the view that someday the preacher will say... "There's somebody in the congregation, and you are gay". That day, I will change, if there's any word like that
hahahahahaha. I swear. We blend in so well. In fact many of us are workers, and we even love God more than half of these dimwits and God loves all of HIS children. Forget all these assistant god and live a good life jawe.

I've long stopped all these pointless arguments.. my relationship with God is between me and God, if HE doesn't like me, then He should punish me but till now all He does is bless me...

Happy Sunday fellow �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by FuckHomophobes: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2019
Anyways just like my moniker say... Bleep y'all homophobic fellas out there. The funny thing is that the guy close to you is gay but your ignorant self won't know. I've got a roommate now for 4 years and he's fucking straight and we both respect each other sexuality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by princetboy(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2019
[uote author=Olivegreen post=81951742]You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries.

[/quote]how
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by freenature: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2019
NLorubebe:
WTF! Do you believe words you read in the scriptures or not? The bible clearly frowns against homosexuality. Why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah again? Can't believe you're saying this if you truly believe in the bible

Please don’t argue with people like this and the others who also have contradictory opinions. It’s just as the Bible said in 1 Timothy 1 vs 6 - 7
6. From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; 7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

People like this already have already found themselves in a serious demonic web due to the conceived belief they now carry which is contrary to God’s word, thoughts and mind.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Chidorx60:

Even animals don't love the SOULS of their genders..
eskiz me sir, when you want to argue in public, try to be knowledgeable. Not to be rude o but Google is your friend. Try to Google homosexual animals and you will find a lot of them. Not that I'm comparing my self to animals Sha but you get the point..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by FuckHomophobes: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
hahahahahaha. I swear. We blend in so well. In fact many of us are workers, and we even love God more than half of these dimwits and God loves all of HIS children. Forget all these assistant god and live a good life jawe.

I've long stopped all these pointless arguments.. my relationship with God is between me and God, if HE doesn't like me, then He should punish me but till now all He does is bless me...

Happy Sunday fellow �

Happy Sunday babe �❤️ ❤️. Wait you nor go church ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Jeffnjemanze: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Las las thhs thread identified them weller. rollcall of the POOFTER. KIMCO, LONELYPACIFIST6, OLODO24 ,MRVITALIS(a.k.a childmolestor) ALLTHINGSGOOD(a.k.a homo caused by rejection) creamykk d ferminist(turned 2 lesbian b/c of lack of charles dickens) Nggs121, Zizza And Hannahhitler Dirty Kpekus.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by FuckHomophobes: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
eskiz me sir, when you want to argue in public, try to be knowledgeable. Not to be rude o but Google is your friend. Try to Google homosexual animals and you will find a lot of them. Not that I'm comparing my self to animals Sha but you get the point..

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by yaki84: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:
You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries.

If everybody turns gay n lesbians, how will procreation occur?
So u see my guy, any practice that forbids procreation is abomination.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
Miss....
Thank God u know u are not an animal..
Regardless of that....homosexuality should be frowned at,both God and man sees it as an abomination... And one very sure truth is that no one was born a homosexual..that is why u can be delivered from that spirit

And for the record I am extremely knowledgeable but I can't fathom the reason to be reading abt homosexual animals
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by FuckHomophobes: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2019
Chidorx60:

Miss....
Thank God u know u are not an animal..
Regardless of that....homosexuality should be frowned at,both God and man sees it as an abomination... And one very sure truth is that no one was born a homosexual..that is why u can be delivered from that spirit

And for the record I am extremely knowledgeable but I can't fathom the reason to be reading abt homosexual animals

There they go again..... "You can be delivered from that spirit" Lawd angry . BTW hope you're handsome cos I'd love to f.uck you dear
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Jeffnjemanze: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2019
HannahHitler:

Happy Sunday fellow �
Sister i know its not a choice but cause of u come market no body price d goods and konji come town na ehm be d problem. but come i will hook u up.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by ganjaman: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2019
The fool that refuses to learn. Just remember the life you chose is a choice but the consequences are never a choice and you opinion will never change the Truth that what the writer wrote is the Truth. Hope you have a smooth ride
Olivegreen:

Love is love.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Love is love.

Wee you kee kwayet! Awon agent of confusion. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by FuckHomophobes: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2019
smartsk:

Wee you kee kwayet! Awon agent of confusion. Smh

Wee you get d f.uck outta here. Or better will you come and enjoy my cucumber? grin
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Belleful: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2019
thinkmoney:

talking about soul or body is a lack of Bible knowledge. the body was given to you for a purpose. you recognise something by its casing- you differentiate milk from bournvita by its case. we both love a good body cream and Hollandia yoghourt, however we rub one while we drink the other. would you because u love ur dog sleep with your dog? or you sleep with your father because you love him? we love this people and things not doubt, but there are different acceptable ways we use them.
you write Well my dear, this shows you are intelligent. I hope you see the wisdom in this. and that person that reacted with 'wtf' above me, that's a bad way to respond(though u have garnered likes). you didn't make any point. you show people reason for your argument with tact and love. GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL AND BLESS US

God bless you. ur write up is full of maturity and show's u keep to the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by winnah(f): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2019
Shout the Bleep up.... How do u get to love once soul without getting attracted to the physical appearance of the person...

Don't deceiving yourself by trying to sugarcoat your evil act... If your one please I use God name beg you repent... This brothers message is for you....

of all the opposite sex in this world u can't find anyone that u can fall in love with his/her soul (Since soul tie is what that matters to u ) is to fall in love with ur same sex...

If ur parent did same will u be here talking rubbish... Again repent.... Repent ooooo!!!!! If ur a lesbian or gay.... Abeg repent

Olivegreen:

Love is love.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Teymanhenry(f): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2019
if you believe adultery is a sin or being gay is a sin then stop that act. If you think its not a sin then you continue to do so as far as u don't hurt someone. the greatest commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by freenature: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2019
NLorubebe:
WTF! Do you believe words you read in the scriptures or not? The bible clearly frowns against homosexuality. Why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah again? Can't believe you're saying this if you truly believe in the bible

Please don’t argue with people like this and the others who also have contradictory opinions. It’s just as the Bible said in 1 Timothy 1 vs 6 - 7
6. From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; 7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

People like this already have already found themselves in a serious demonic web due to the conceived belief they now carry which is contrary to God’s word, thoughts and mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.