Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (111729 Views)

Why Do Muslims Face The East ? / Why Do Muslims Face Mecca When Praying? / Why Do Muslims Face The Moon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2007
done wit Naija
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2007
I'm adult enough to know I'm not a monster; even though some have been magnanimous enough to label me with very palatable anecdotes. grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2007
done wit Naija
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2007
Lol @Al Raheem,

Please don't take any offence. And most definitely, I don't come close to either of the two intellectual giants you mentioned (Darwin or Einstein); or even so many that I admire on this Forum.

Cheers.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2007
done wit Naija
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2007
Nigeria=No Chance
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 30, 2007
They are facing the face of allah
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2007
done wit Naija
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TSingerr(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
I can't believe people are still on this topic. I chilled out for 2 weeks thinkin, lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by stimulus(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2007
T Singerr:

I can't believe people are still on this topic. I chilled out for 2 weeks thinkin, lol cheesy

. . . thinking what?? Thinking that east would have relocated? undecided

Okay, just teasing. Take no notice of me. grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TSingerr(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2007
We can never tell with these our islamic brothers who dont even know where the bloody east is. Maybe it relocates or moves! grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 3:13am On Jun 02, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by stimulus(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2007
Everyday, we get to understand a bit more of what Islamic intelligence is all about. cool
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by needeeg(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2007
And what did u think is all about man?
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TSingerr(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
Mr Al Raheem your reaction to this thing is shameful and be careful before you give evry1 the impression that every muslim is vicioius and intoleramt. Where were you when this topic started? you just believe you can fly from mars and land here to abuse us because everyone is expressin his opinions. do you think you can single handedly truncate every christian on this forum's right to express and speak? angry
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2007
needeeg:

And what did u think is all about man?

Al Raheem above is a perfect example.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by stimulus(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2007
Al Raheem:

I thought you guys know by now that i am a christian.

Okay. But what about this:

Al Raheem:

I wish u kill yourself. You certainly do not wish 4 peace.!!!!

Matt. 5:44 - "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

Real Christians still believe Matthew 5:44 - did you know that?  grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by stimulus(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2007
Al Raheem:

Love but hate what is bad. I hate you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks - now I understand how real a 'Christian' you really are! grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by needeeg(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hey guys i guess this should not be more serious like this tho!

@ Raheen easy!
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2007
u win
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2007
Al Raheem:

I thought you guys know by now that i am a christian. Areal one,

What a "christian".
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by needeeg(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hey man, guess is time to respect urself, is not that we dont know how to insult, we just respecting ourselfs, so pls u better be!
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by mukina2: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2007
davidylan:

What a "christian".

david . tongue

you were thinking he was muslim all along abi? tongue
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by mrpataki(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2007
Is Al Raheem a Christian
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by needeeg(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2007
Please why u guys doubting of been his christain or not!
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2007
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.