Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (111564 Views)

Why Do Muslims Face The East ? / Why Do Muslims Face Mecca When Praying? / Why Do Muslims Face The Moon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

Islam speakin of mary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA_6Hd9LJkg
A muslim mans heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0_4W6JeDzk
MARYAM MARY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQKGfEjH1o
this is it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38hlcBkZeZ8

What about you closing the zombie sites you just complained about??  grin

After looking at those sites, my question still remains:

Since ALL Muslims will go down into HELL (instead of pass over it), does the Qur'an also tell Muslims how to get out of HELL alive?
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

how did i know u was using teaching sites to diss.

Okay, sorry: I confess I was on Muslim sites. And I've closed them promptly as requested. The books, however, I will not close until I'm done. cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2007
oyb,

oyb:

there is a world of difference between the hottest part of hell and going to hell

Okay, okay. What's the difference between one part of hell and the other? smiley
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

what books are u dumb.  If they are neither Bible or Qran don't teach me

Thank you for another palatable accolade. It's just the typical Muslim thing to do at this level. grin

However, I have been quoting from the Qur'an - that's where SURA 19:71 came from, not so??  grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

for real check those sites out.
what is the diff between Hell and the lake of fire

Ahh - there! So, oyb, over to you! cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

silly monkeys

Thank you again O! cheesy grin

Al Raheem:
ther are big difs

May we have them please. I've closed the Islamic sites for now. cool
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 25, 2007
oyb:

davidlyan, you will always hear what you want to hear , see what you want to see, and quote people according to your own context.

there is a world of difference between the hottest part of hell and going to hell.(or did you skip over those parts of the quran, cherry picking what is most suitable for your current arguments? grin)

Infact you could as well have posted the above to urself.  grin
First you CLEARLY insisted it was not even in your quran that you will be heading to hell first. Now that it was brought to ur attention you are now seeking excuses. Comparatives, superlatives, hottest part of hell, coldest part of hell; the bottomline is you are going to hell according to Allah. When you get there dont forget to let us know the difference in heat, i for one may like to know whether it is hotter in Nigeria.  grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

you biggest goal in here is to get a muslim person to threaten you.

Nope, and I've received enough threats already!  cool

Al Raheem:

But you see how they conduct like christ like people

Let's keep our fingers crossed.  wink
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2007
davidylan:

the bottomline is you are going to hell according to Allah. . .

. . . and it is a FIXED, UNAVOIDABLE decree, Allah says.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

Muslims are so real enough Jesus moses Abraham,Sarah,Ishmael, mary are everywhere in it. There are other thing u will never understand u lost souls.

Do you dislike Both do not ignore--->>Murtala M. and Babaginda?

Neither Murtala Muhammad nor Babaginda decreed anything about HELL in the Qu'ran. So, I would simply like to focus on what Allah says in his book. cool
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2007
Okay. Please hurry, because I go soon vamoose. sad
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

Muslims are so real enough Jesus moses Abraham,Sarah,Ishmael, mary are everywhere in it.

Lol, that's the lie mohammed wanted you all to believe. Beyond mere flimsy stories based on hearsay, what is the role these alleged "muslims" play in the life of the typical muslim?
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by nossycheek(f): 4:37pm On May 25, 2007
@David & Telly B

I rather you ignore this man called Al Raheem, I think he is either translating from Arabic to Englis, Mother tongue to English or just thinking upside down. His sentences are incoherent.

Do you have any idea of what he is trying to say?
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

whats your view about both of them being muslims
is one good and one bad?

I'm not in any position to judge a MUSLIM! All I understand is that Allah will judge Muslims on the Day of Ressurection according to THEIR good and bad deeds. Since I have not lived with them to know the balance on the scales of either man's works, I'll simply leave that for Muhammad the prophet who said that Allah is watcher over men - and no Muslims can claim to be a judge or watcher.

If you know of any Muslim who can ignore Muhammad's words and disregard the Qur'an on this point, please let me know.

Al Raheem:

i was holding that space fool
You guy are not only just extremely stupid u are conscious dead.
DeadBoys talking

Thank you again and again. May Allah bless you.  cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

Let's talk about our Savior Christ

I'm happy for you - you have finally joined us to refer to Jesus Christ as OUR Saviour!  cheesy

Al Raheem:

what is God's #1 most often use name?

Before Muhammad was born, the pagan Arabs used the name allah for the chief their deities.

Al Raheem:

before i alk to u's confirm your knowled if u are worth it 30 secs to reply

For only 30 secs - bomb wan explode again??  grin Do you understand the meaning of a Forum??
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2007
nossycheek:

@David & Telly B

I rather you ignore this man called Al Raheem, I think he is either translating from Arabic to Englis, Mother tongue to English or just thinking upside down. His sentences are incoherent.

thou hast well spoken.  wink We will wait for his more mature brothers. oyb has since fled to go decide what level of hell he wants allah to place him.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2007
nossycheek:

@David & Telly B

Lol @nossycheek,

After a hard day's job, this is one way I like to relax and see how people talk.  grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by AlRaheem(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2007
ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by TellyB(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2007
davidylan:

thou hast well spoken.  wink We will wait for his more mature brothers. oyb has since fled to go decide what level of hell he wants allah to place him.

Hehe. . this one up there is still desperate to get out of HELL, that's why all his sweat! He forgets that a thing decreed as irrevocable with Allah does not change!!  grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2007
Al Raheem:

fagdividian u are an insult to everything life and a big one to the U.S
adjourn

Is this the best answer you could give to my question? grin What role did Sarah play in the quran u claim she was a muslim? Is that too hard to ask?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.