Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (72917 Views)

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife / GT Bank Stops Customers From Withdraws And Transfers From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by emmasege: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Too bad.

Young men from Nigeria should also expect very strict and stringent visa conditions from the US Embassy.

To all Nigerian guys out there in Naija and overseas, I say God bless your legit businesses.

And for those giving us bad names and ruining the chances of others, I invoke all the curses in Deuteronomy 28 upon you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by babyfaceafrica: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2019
money gram ko?
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by fk001(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Igbos it shall never be well for you

Bunch of greedy flat heads

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Spar7tan(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Nothing sule no go see for gate cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by cenaman(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2019
IPOB has finally finished NIGERIA.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by dazzlingd(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2019
grin

We should blame buhari for this ba....

Udelses fraudsters making things difficult for legitimate transactions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by RexTramadol1: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2019
They should shut their embassy too

3 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by showafrica(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2019
Trump will make Nigeria look like head quarter of all crimes, although it is.

2 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2019
As if other method doesn't exist.

One shop now signifies the whole of US.

Propaganda everywhere.

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Ewedegubbler: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2019
Who still uses western union nowadays ?

2 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2019
How manny of these children commenting here knows what western union or other mean.

Osogbo extrapolated news.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Omonoba1: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2019
This is fake news. The date on that notice is 12th August while the InvictusObi saga came to the open just a few days ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by jaggedboi(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Very fast to stop western union, but slow to stop infux of stolen funds from Nigerian leaders into Western banks

11 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by igwedubai2(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2019
What, and what is going on!!! Naija everywhere, very bad oooooo. Hmmm
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Ireblessingss: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Will they also stop selling of gift cards? grin

Guy man grin

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Lamasta(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2019
They should block all avenue for wire fraud and leave open legitimate transfers
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by centboy123456(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2019
waiting be this abeg make this peopleho sit down they never see anything self we just they start

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Maldini212(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Street ti take over
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Which day them go ban nigeria visa? They wil spoil nigeria and stil run abroad to and spoil us again
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Isoduwa(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
ekestic1976:
Fake News!

Ok till then

I go see where you wan get money buy chicken � this Xmas �

2 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Ireblessingss: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Yhyh use cards and bitcoin.

Usa forming holier than thou. Nigeria boys no run fraud reach those yankee boys. Them lil baby, young dolph, roddy rich are fucking credit card scammers. Bs stupid country don't quote me abeg make i no swear give you.

LOL abeg swear give me make clients they pay me well grin
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by rozayx5(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Clean2016:

It's just the starting point. You will see Visa application

What are you looking for in the USA?

7 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Vant3080: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by MyGeneration(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
jaggedboi:
Very fast to stop western union, but slow to stop infux of stolen funds from Nigerian leaders into Western banks
i swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
shigoslim:
Sorry I'm not exonerating Nigeria. But who is still doing western union when u can make use of digital currency (Bitcoin).
Sincerely the scam thing is exaggerated when compared to what happening in others country most especially that USA.
well nigerians are the ones exaggerating it... Before the end of day u will see different versions again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Katenavas(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2019
they keep sending many mail to me everyday, Nigerians I hail thee
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Maldini212(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2019
500 dollar gift card every 2 weeks
Street ti take over

3 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by jimyjames(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2019
fk001:
Igbos it shall never be well for you

Bunch of greedy flat heads

Lol grin in who's name are you offering that prayer? Millions of baifra were killed in 197-1970 were was your God, we will destroy this country till we have our nation baifra

2 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2019
frosbel2:
Can you imagine that papa and mama will not get money from their children because of those greedy, low life bastards.

Good grief, I would have said I give up, but actually we have to fight this scourge to the very end.

Stop respecting and honouring 'rich' thieves. Help the security forces fish out all these yahoo boy miscreants.

We need to expose all of them. We have to start community policing. Expose all scammers, corrupt government officials and prophets/herbalists that encourage them...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.